[FM20] [SKIN] Tad'20 v. 1.2.2 (01/06/2020) and Teal'20 v.1.1 (31/12/2019)

Wozzie

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I have a problem with skin v 1.2. When I click on the position in the tactic, instead of appearing next to the player's attributes for the position, he directly opens the player's profile tab. In v 1.1 this did not happen. Have a solution? Capturar.thumb.PNG.0425f8d8c6060b9f87a9f0710016f06b.PNG

On 24/11/2019 at 14:07, Wozzie said:

Tad Twenty skin for Football Manager 2020.

Download link v.1.2 (~ 4 MB): bit.ly/Tad_20v12

Supported resolution: 1920 x 1080.

Update 1.2:

• Titlebar changed
  • New player cards
  • Player profile - container tweaks, including training & happiness tabs moved to right side to show along with attributes
  • Player overview attributes panel redesigned
  • Tweaks here & there

Update 1.1:

• Minor update, player profile looks better with icon&text sidebar

Version 1.0:

• Based on Teal Twenty skin
  • Includes instant result button
  • All the main profile panels redesigned
  • Player cards :cool:

Preview:

20200601094727_1.thumb.jpg.5879905e23b10650559667a945c78131.jpg   20200601094811_1.thumb.jpg.51fbe0feb839e6211a91a7b40cd874cc.jpg   20200601085358_1.thumb.jpg.5a3252f89df6934b522244f85cfebbcf.jpg

20200601100808_1.thumb.jpg.8c00e792924bd984be1d0c00fc757877.jpg   20200601113145_1.thumb.jpg.24767be167f85560089c903f8300f6f9.jpg   20200601113207_1.thumb.jpg.3b52c464e49362bfc2f68f641ded0181.jpg

Teal Twenty skin for Football Manager 2020.

Download link (~2,5 MB): http://bit.ly/TealTwenty_ver11

Supported resolution: 1920 x 1080.

Update 1.1:

• Titlebar & sidebar reworked (layout & colours)
  • more tabs in player profile - stats & DNA added
  • couple bugfixes

Version 1.0, redesigned:

• Inbox colours
  • Manager home
  • Club overview profile
  • Nation overview profile
  • Player overview profile
  • Non-player overview profile
  • Human profile

Includes instant result button.

Preview:

20191104183106_1.thumb.jpg.68d810dd7a36be30d4de1c8264f06485.jpg   20191231213701_1.thumb.jpg.162400de67ed28cd4d8d7852c47482b1.jpg   20191231214106_1.thumb.jpg.133506f0057b20da83137418f2fd4406.jpg

20191231200530_1.thumb.jpg.60ae58ea9aafb3adf2a2287a58b424e1.jpg   20191231200552_1.thumb.jpg.65fba613aee4aba89f55473b12e56864.jpg   20191231201218_1.thumb.jpg.f93064de88f42d65793197088244e343.jpg

Notice: The code contained in my skins can be used freely, even without my knowledge and consent. It will be nice, however, if you mention its origin or author when publishing. Teal Twenty is the result of several years of my FM layout modifications, so I could used snippets of other authors' code in the past. If you recognize your work - let me know.

Edit: Tad Twenty update 01/06/2020

15 hours ago, leeb85 said:

smart skin, 

some times the panels moving around (or reset) on the home screen and player overview. Any ideas why?

Go to the Preferences/Interface and untick the "Highlight important panels on overview" and save the game. You can do the same straight in the home screen if you will open the widget list through the arrow button. Save and restart the game.

@Wozzie Is it possible to change the attributes in the DNA-spider-graph?

If it is, what shall I do to get it like this?

Left top:Determination
Left mid:Workrate
Left low:Concentration

Right top: Descisions
Right mid: Anticipation
Right low: Vision

On 08/06/2020 at 07:05, keysi said:

Go to the Preferences/Interface and untick the "Highlight important panels on overview" and save the game. You can do the same straight in the home screen if you will open the widget list through the arrow button. Save and restart the game.

Cool thanks hopefully that's worked.

Hey @Wozzie, the skin is unreal! Love the look. I have a minor change I'd like to make to the DNA Polygon, in that I'd like to remove Speed and Concentration, and have instead Stamina and Team Work.

I assume it's a case of editing the integer value and possibly translation_id in this section? 

<record id="item">
    <translation id="name" translation_id="227916" type="use" value="Concentration" />
        <real id="max_value" value="20" />
        <integer id="angle" value="30" />
        <colour id="colour" name="text" />
        <flags id="standard_spec" value="text" />
        <flags id="size" value="small" />

<list id="attributes">
          <integer value="Pcnt" />
        </list>
      </record>

If so, what are the values I need, and if not, what do I change? 

Thanks so much!

EDIT: Keeping the body of my original post in case anybody is looking for the same issue but I've found what I need! 

@Djuicer I'll knock up a file for you now! I'll upload when it's ready

EDIT 2: Attached File! Needs to replace file in Football Manager 2020/skins/Tad Twenty/panels/player/woz

dna.xml

Edited by adam_otbfm

17 hours ago, adam_otbfm said:

EDIT: Keeping the body of my original post in case anybody is looking for the same issue but I've found what I need! 

@Djuicer I'll knock up a file for you now! I'll upload when it's ready

EDIT 2: Attached File! Needs to replace file in Football Manager 2020/skins/Tad Twenty/panels/player/woz

dna.xml 4.13 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks mate :thup:
(This is Odegaard 2028.)

3CefxnJ.jpg

On 09/06/2020 at 15:47, wkdsoul said:

@chilled_moose on twitter.

Do you use those faces? I was looking at them but what's it like in terms of duplication of faces? If there are only a couple of hundred faces once you're a few years into a game it's bound to be copies galore.

3 minutes ago, Fabregas_04 said:

Do you use those faces? I was looking at them but what's it like in terms of duplication of faces? If there are only a couple of hundred faces once you're a few years into a game it's bound to be copies galore.

No i use the real regen faces pack.

I just updated this skin today and the mouse was click locked, was automatically highlighting items and menus and i had to reinstall the game and remove the skin to fix it. I downloaded it from FMScout , was wondering if that was the official version or if someone has re uploaded and ruined your work. might be worth looking into mate. keep up the good work.

38 minutes ago, Beliall said:

I just updated this skin today and the mouse was click locked, was automatically highlighting items and menus and i had to reinstall the game and remove the skin to fix it. I downloaded it from FMScout , was wondering if that was the official version or if someone has re uploaded and ruined your work. might be worth looking into mate. keep up the good work.

Strange. Link seems to be fine - I've downloaded from fmscout, tried  and it works fine. Hope your issues are gone for good.

1 minute ago, Wozzie said:

Strange. Link seems to be fine - I've downloaded from fmscout, tried  and it works fine. Hope your issues are gone for good.

me too. i have reverted back to version 1.1 for now. i had an issue where when i clicked on the inbox, it would click hold and then drag the box down the list. so i updated to 2.2 and then things went crazy. tried 2 different mice and games, but it was just on FM that this happened. 

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

me too. i have reverted back to version 1.1 for now. i had an issue where when i clicked on the inbox, it would click hold and then drag the box down the list. so i updated to 2.2 and then things went crazy. tried 2 different mice and games, but it was just on FM that this happened. 

How many skins do you have in your FM skins folder currently? If there is only one, then I have no clue what might be the reason for the problems you mentioned. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Wozzie said:

How many skins do you have in your FM skins folder currently? If there is only one, then I have no clue what might be the reason for the problems you mentioned. Sorry.

When i started having the issues i downloaded a few more to try, to see if the same thing happened. then i spotted your latest version and tried that and it went haywire. maybe it was that ? currently only have your skin installed and its been stable all night. No errors either.

On 12/06/2020 at 11:27, wkdsoul said:

No i use the real regen faces pack.

how many pics u have in there? and did they generate automaticly or you have to put the pictures to the players manually?

i ask because i am really interested in this...but i never seen anyone tried it

Edited by mortiis7

• 1 month later...
On 26/07/2020 at 12:06, toto94zou said:

Hello I wanted to know how to use the player, city, competitions backgrounds on this skin? please

There's a lot of discussion in the last few pages of the TCS skin thread about making transparent panels. If you're willing to roll your sleeves, you could start there.

On 08/06/2020 at 22:59, gorilex said:

Why the attributes and others not shown?

20200609_085303.jpg

same here, playing on 1360x768, I know this skin is made for a higher resolution but I love it! so I use it on 85% zoom and its great, just have this issue, I can't see the attributes

@Wozzie please can you tell us how can we solve it? Which value should we modify on the .xml files in order to see those attributes ? ( @keysi maybe you know? :) )

Mine on 85% zoom

image.thumb.png.1688449d26b4c3fa6af0b304d147fb65.png

the resolution is too small to show all the panels/widgets depending on the default width/height and priorities of each containers I would say. It will be here if you will change the zoom to 50% but that would be too small.

You would have to edit the height and width of the containers within the player profile to make it work within the smaller resolution.

15 hours ago, keysi said:

the resolution is too small to show all the panels/widgets depending on the default width/height and priorities of each containers I would say. It will be here if you will change the zoom to 50% but that would be too small.

You would have to edit the height and width of the containers within the player profile to make it work within the smaller resolution.

For sure, which code lines inside the .xml files should I edit to see those attributes?

Awesome skin! Just two things I'd like to mention. 

Firstly, the team profile page only shows 2 kits instead of 3. For example of the default skin, the green third kit of Sambendetesse shows but on your skin it doesn't. 

Secondly, I would love to see the team colours as the main title bar like the older version. Other than that, excellent! 

Can anybody help please?

I can't get stadium images to load with this skin other skins I have tried have no issues

This is the location I have them installed graphics/pictures/stadium even tried in just the base folder graphics/stadium also stadiums in place of stadium in case that S may of made a difference.

Le 13/08/2020 à 02:46, Xavier Lukhas a dit :

Glad it worked for you. Did you manage to also make the panels in the Inbox translucent? I'd be curious to see this. I admit I never bothered with trying to make it work, so I'm curious on how well it works for you.

which panels are you talking about?

20 hours ago, toto94zou said:

sorry it's not mine it's wozzie

I know, maybe I was not clear. I was asking if you could share your transparent version please. I wanted to take a look at it to see if all panels work in every menu. No problem if you don't want to though!

Edited by Xavier Lukhas

• 3 weeks later...

Great skin!

I would like to add the stadium pic also to the indiviual stadium page, how do I do that?

And, also third kits arent showing on "club info", how do I add them?

How do I fix the background logo behind the faces?

image.thumb.png.b490889c85bcef127b27e18775da079a.png

Edited by monobloko

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...