The FM20 Youth Academy Challenge

Hi everybody,

I am relatively new to these challenges. I am experienced playing FM, but I always played with Olympique Lyonnais (my hometown) or Rosenborg/Alesund in Norway because I went there for an Erasmus and I need to be attached to the club I play with. 

In my saves, I always bet on the youth and like to have One Club Players (my admiration to Totti). When I play for Lyon, I always try to bring my lovely ones home (Alex Lacazette, Nabil Fekir, Sam Umtiti and so on.. KB9 in the staff). I put myself restrictions. But this year, on FM20, I would like to take part to a challenge as this one. However, I do not understand how to start it exactly. I lauch the game as a new manager, then retire and create a new one, right? But for the database, I did not understand what I have to select? Ideally, I would like to have an EU db quite large, so that the leagues are sort of realistic as well as the european competition.

Many thanks for your help.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6FaUinmI_400x400.jpg.f861b1cc06f6c0152bab756ebddf3bdf.jpg

Port Talbot Town FC - Season 1 (2020-21)

Youth Candidates (Touted as a "Golden Generation")

9ea5ba4b1bf75e07648d093dbf9b8234.thumb.png.01afc9408bb8c866b8645bc666503d9a.png Top Prospects - James Rodon 21A - Bobby Mclernon 21C  - Ben Gibbens 21J - Barry Reed 21O

Competitions

4ff16606d0f7bf7662909e0304b82161.thumb.png.c2bc99a0193a5aa2f487c3b98734e573.png

Season	Division	Pos	Welsh Cup	NMG Cup		Euro League	Champions League Top Goalscorer		Top Assists		Highest AvRat		Junior Coaching		Youth Recruitment	Training Facilities 	Av Attendance	Season Tickets		Achievements
2020/21	JD South	4th	Quarters	Quarters	N/A		N/A		 Kieran Thomas 11	Morgan Thomas 	8	Matthew Beynon 7.12	Average			Limited			Adequate		251		145

3 hours ago, KrKAlex said:

Hi everybody,

I am relatively new to these challenges. I am experienced playing FM, but I always played with Olympique Lyonnais (my hometown) or Rosenborg/Alesund in Norway because I went there for an Erasmus and I need to be attached to the club I play with. 

In my saves, I always bet on the youth and like to have One Club Players (my admiration to Totti). When I play for Lyon, I always try to bring my lovely ones home (Alex Lacazette, Nabil Fekir, Sam Umtiti and so on.. KB9 in the staff). I put myself restrictions. But this year, on FM20, I would like to take part to a challenge as this one. However, I do not understand how to start it exactly. I lauch the game as a new manager, then retire and create a new one, right? But for the database, I did not understand what I have to select? Ideally, I would like to have an EU db quite large, so that the leagues are sort of realistic as well as the european competition.

All in info on how to set up is on the first page isn't it?

If not it will be on Dafuge Challenege first page

But yeah, create a manager (anyname), holiday first season. Retire him and create you as a manager and take over one of the new teams that gets promoted

All the nations have different start dates for the new season. I've only ever done in England which is around 25th June

Absolutely gutting, after spending pretty much all season hovering around the play offs, with 10-12 games to go I am having another one of those runs were I can't stop losing

Losing to teams 23rd and 22nd in the league

Now outside the playoffs

20200330160412_1.thumb.jpg.28b4ea5e883230bdad64b8089a703d6d.jpg

3 hours ago, Padders said:

All in info on how to set up is on the first page isn't it?

If not it will be on Dafuge Challenege first page

But yeah, create a manager (anyname), holiday first season. Retire him and create you as a manager and take over one of the new teams that gets promoted

All the nations have different start dates for the new season. I've only ever done in England which is around 25th June

Alright yes, thank you. But should I start my season as the new manager on the starting date of the new season? 

3 hours ago, KrKAlex said:

Alright yes, thank you. But should I start my season as the new manager on the starting date of the new season? 

As for loading leagues, just load the country you want to play in. Loading any other countries is completely optional. But I would put all or most of the other countries you want to load on view-only so the game speed isn't affected as much. Good luck!

image.jpeg.fab37b602d74c3e676a4b797e8151c57.jpeg

Season 16 2035/2036

I wasn't sure what to expect from this season. It turns out to be a sucessfull one during which we won our second trophy. We started strong in VNL, and kept a confortable advance on followers until the end of the season. The club is now profesionnal, and i had to renegociate all the contracts, and that was really painfull. Our expenses are skyrocketing and i don't know what kind of revenues expect in League 2. We increased our mass salary by 3, mainly due to the high amount of youth players having their youth contract salary going from 24€/m to 575€/m.

1100600_20200331013340_1.thumb.png.ef996f756f9133911d0ea30c6e0c4d8c.png1100600_20200331013438_1.thumb.png.eef20e4594c55c2f6a6fc7df1738a35d.png

2 of my best players, campos 11a has crazy mental/physical attributes for this level.

1100600_20200331013450_1.thumb.png.92d5cd57c74ed8661dc8013a7bd49597.png1100600_20200331014917_1.thumb.png.d5792c61798ea5e63cf57c8751aaf11d.png

We lost to Chorley (VNL) in a close game, despite being 10 vs 11 almost the whole game. I noticed my games in cup versus VNLN/S clubs are not easy, despite sending my main squad. I don't really understand why we struggle, given the dominance i have over VNL.  And indeed, we lost first round in Fa Trophy to a VNLS club in an other close game.

Finances were ok until we turned pro. My youth setup expenses went from 10k to almost 70k in 2 seasons. I think it growths in relation to the club reputation. Given the club promotion, we took a second loan to improve the stadium capacity. We have now over 1m debt and 10k to pay every month.

1100600_20200331013458_1.thumb.png.28c5c246037ec8c343fd5843a7b0c08e.png1100600_20200331013505_1.thumb.png.a64c450b993c48e62ef2e8b4e5589b17.png

Poor YT, with only 2 promising players. I hope the hot prospect will have a championship potential to compensate :D

1100600_20200328221905_1.thumb.png.2c4e18a9a6d1056dcc283b0ccdb26c1f.png1100600_20200331013555_1.thumb.png.0fafb88ec9b08ca43f612eabbb536a6b.png

Aim: Survive and watch closely incomes/expenses.

194014597_Annotation2020-03-31100712.thumb.png.aaf35da3d61b70e295fc2f60b8c02b40.png

Edited by SpS_Zen

9 hours ago, Crayam99x said:

As for loading leagues, just load the country you want to play in. Loading any other countries is completely optional. But I would put all or most of the other countries you want to load on view-only so the game speed isn't affected as much. Good luck!

Ok, thank you for your answer. But putting all the other leagues on vien-only will affect other teams to have very good players reaching their potential or am I completely mistaking? I guess this challenge is hard, but I do not want to make it any easier by having to face in 204x, once everybody from the "real world" retired, that the regens of other clubs are not improving a lot compared to mine and therefore winning the CL quite easily. My vision of view-only might be wrong though.

1 hour ago, KrKAlex said:

Ok, thank you for your answer. But putting all the other leagues on vien-only will affect other teams to have very good players reaching their potential or am I completely mistaking? I guess this challenge is hard, but I do not want to make it any easier by having to face in 204x, once everybody from the "real world" retired, that the regens of other clubs are not improving a lot compared to mine and therefore winning the CL quite easily. My vision of view-only might be wrong though.

I play with playable on all the best nations. It shouldnt effect you speed that much depending on your PC. I do it for the same reason as you mention...but havent tried without so dont know if that is still the case...but it sure was earlier

When you wake up and just want to play some matches before work. Maybe the definition of a wake up call ?

20200331085008_1.thumb.jpg.ab049ce6da156180d55ce45932b379a9.jpg

Still doing good against all teams exept Barcelona and Real Madrid. But its still a long way to go :) 

2 hours ago, KrKAlex said:

I'm not sure if that's the case but just to be sure you could try and load the top 5 leagues and put the rest on view-only. Of course I would say load all leagues playable, but if it's gonna take 1 hour to sim a day it's not going to be a fun save to say the least. Also keep in mind that as the save goes on the game gets slower. So if it's kinda slow in 2020, it's going to be nearly unplayable in 2050.

Another way to do it is to load the leagues you want in once you get to or close to the top tier. At least then you won't have too much loading time during your promotion hunt.

If you can't choose what to do just roll a dice and go for it. The challenge is super fun and challenging either way. Good luck!

On 30/03/2020 at 11:31, KrKAlex said:

Hi everybody,

I see you've gotten some help, but I'll give some myself.

Firstly, find the nation you want to manage in, say England, just to chose a nation. Then start a new game with England chosen and all available leagues (ie as far down as possible). Then add whatever leagues you want to add to realism, can be all, some or none, based on what you want. High amounts of leagues can drag processing time down, but each to their own. I usually start with close nations to my league, and the biggest ones in Europe. View only is not something I use, since it's pretty much the same as having them added normally, only that they are unable to be managed in by me. Then start the game. When you can select your manager, create one that you will not use, but rather just to be able to holiday for about a year (often called "Holiday Man". This manager have to start as unemployed. 

Then holiday until the "league reset" date (the date the current table is reset to 0 games played). In the opening post there are some dates for when the league resets, and/when the newly promoted teams are selected by the game (we have found this out by trial and error, so take it with a pinch or salt). I usually save a bit before the newly promoted teams are selected, so I can reload if I don't like any of the teams promoted into the lowest tier, or I'm looking for a specific team.

When you find one you like at the reset date, retire your manager (Holiday Man), and add the one you are playing the game as. You have to chose no badges and the lowest available reputation (Sunday league Footballer). Take a screenshot of your profile and post it in here as "proof" you have the settings. If there are any pre-determined transfers into the club at the start, try to cancel them if possible. If not, then add a picture of that as well.

Then it's just playing the game without buying any players and only getting players from your youth intakes. We mostly like that people add things whenever they like, but at least once a season, do a summary including your "transfers" screen to show that no players are brought in, and league position and such things that you'd like to show.

If your board should purchase a player without your consent (happen very rarely), then you are allowed to continue the game, but not play that player, and sell him as soon as possible. If you have a parent club that send you players on loan and you cannot stop it, then the players cannot play in any matches.

I think that's about it for the rules, or do you have anything to add, @darren1983?

3 minutes ago, XaW said:

Firstly, find the nation you want to manage in, say England, just to chose a nation. Then start a new game with England chosen and all available leagues (ie as far down as possible). Then add whatever leagues you want to add to realism, can be all, some or none, based on what you want. High amounts of leagues can drag processing time down, but each to their own. I usually start with close nations to my league, and the biggest ones in Europe. View only is not something I use, since it's pretty much the same as having them added normally, only that they are unable to be managed in by me. Then start the game. When you can select your manager, create one that you will not use, but rather just to be able to holiday for about a year (often called "Holiday Man". This manager have to start as unemployed. 

Then holiday until the "league reset" date (the date the current table is reset to 0 games played). In the opening post there are some dates for when the league resets, and/when the newly promoted teams are selected by the game (we have found this out by trial and error, so take it with a pinch or salt). I usually save a bit before the newly promoted teams are selected, so I can reload if I don't like any of the teams promoted into the lowest tier, or I'm looking for a specific team.

When you find one you like at the reset date, retire your manager (Holiday Man), and add the one you are playing the game as. You have to chose no badges and the lowest available reputation (Sunday league Footballer). Take a screenshot of your profile and post it in here as "proof" you have the settings. If there are any pre-determined transfers into the club at the start, try to cancel them if possible. If not, then add a picture of that as well.

Then it's just playing the game without buying any players and only getting players from your youth intakes. We mostly like that people add things whenever they like, but at least once a season, do a summary including your "transfers" screen to show that no players are brought in, and league position and such things that you'd like to show.

If your board should purchase a player without your consent (happen very rarely), then you are allowed to continue the game, but not play that player, and sell him as soon as possible. If you have a parent club that send you players on loan and you cannot stop it, then the players cannot play in any matches.

I think that's about it for the rules, or do you have anything to add, @darren1983?

Alright, thank you for your complete answer. One point remain unclear to me, but I could figure it out if I had the game launched right now. When you add a new manager after one year, you can pick any team you like basically? I thought you needed to apply to the position and then go through the interview process etc.
Anyway, I got it thanks to your explanation. I can't wait to get it started, just need to figure out where I will play. 

Stay safe guys.

5 minutes ago, XaW said:

Very good stuff. I would like to add, and I think we discussed this earlier on this thread, you're NOT allowed to include a loan back clause when selling a player. Let me know if I'm wrong about that though.

14 minutes ago, KrKAlex said:

Alright, thank you for your complete answer. One point remain unclear to me, but I could figure it out if I had the game launched right now. When you add a new manager after one year, you can pick any team you like basically? I thought you needed to apply to the position and then go through the interview process etc.
Anyway, I got it thanks to your explanation. I can't wait to get it started, just need to figure out where I will play. 

Stay safe guys.

Ah, well, no. The manager you used to holiday should retire from the game. Then you have to take over a team that is newly promoted (ie "unplayable", that's why we holiday a year!) to the lower tier in your chosen country. Just add a new manager into the team you want and play, provided it's newly promoted into the lowest tier. So in England that would be Conference North or Conference South. There are some special things for eg Norway, France and Romania (Maybe more) where the lowest tier is not playable from the start. So there you have to chose the 2nd lowest tier and you can control what team you take over by following it and "save scum" in order to get it to win things.

12 minutes ago, Crayam99x said:

Very good stuff. I would like to add, and I think we discussed this earlier on this thread, you're NOT allowed to include a loan back clause when selling a player. Let me know if I'm wrong about that though.

Ah, yes, that is not allowed to add. If it's added by the board, or a team with it is accepted by the board, you cannot play the player after the sell date, and just let him rot in the reserves for a year or something.

Edited by XaW

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Ah, well, no. The manager you used to holiday should retire from the game. Then you have to take over a team that is newly promoted (ie "unplayable", that's why we holiday a year!) to the lower tier in your chosen country. Just add a new manager into the team you want and play, provided it's newly promoted into the lowest tier. So in England that would be Conference North or Conference South. There are some special things for eg Norway, France and Romania (Maybe more) where the lowest tier is not playable from the start. So there you have to chose the 2nd lowest tier and you can control what team you take over by following it and "save scum" in order to get it to win things.

Ok, understood. I am thinking of starting in France (not sure yet as I will probably, like every year, do a season with my OL), what so you mean by not playable from the start? After I spend a year and then retire, I cannot pick up any promoted team to the lowest division? Or there will be nothing as it is not playable from the beginning. Sorry for all those questions, I am new to this type of challenges and this is one part of FM I do not know anything about.

I might as well go to England as there are a lot of leagues and I have no experience there. Getting to the Championship might be funny!

1 minute ago, KrKAlex said:

Ok, understood. I am thinking of starting in France (not sure yet as I will probably, like every year, do a season with my OL), what so you mean by not playable from the start? After I spend a year and then retire, I cannot pick up any promoted team to the lowest division? Or there will be nothing as it is not playable from the beginning. Sorry for all those questions, I am new to this type of challenges and this is one part of FM I do not know anything about.

I might as well go to England as there are a lot of leagues and I have no experience there. Getting to the Championship might be funny!

No worries, ask all the questions you need answers for, and I'll answer as best I can.

Well, since the premise of this challenge is to take a previously unplayable team to CL glory only using youth players, we always need to take over teams that are newly promoted to the lower tier possible. Norway (and I think France is the same, but it might have changed!) have a special lowest tier. Since it's mostly full of reserve teams, SI have decided it's not playable the first years. That means you cannot start in the lowest tier! I would try it by starting a new game in France, and see if it's possible to take over a team in the CFA. If it's not possible, then you know you need to start in the Championnat National instead.

So, what you do is to start a new game with all leagues in France, including CFA (and other nations you'd like). Then add a new manager called "Holiday man! that are unemployed. Remove autosaves and holiday until March 1st, then save. This is your "base save". I'd then holidayed until May 1st and create a 2nd base save. Then I'd holiday until mid June and see if the season had rolled over to the new season. Then I'd holiday one day at a time to see if the season rollover has happened. When it happens you know what the reset day is. Do please post in here and tag @darren1983, so he can add it to the first post so other will know. Then I'd look at the teams promoted into the lowest playable tier (based on weather or not it's possible to play in the CFA) and see if you want to use any of them. If you do, then retire Holiday man, take over the club and do the other things I posted earlier. If you don't, then I'd reload the save from May and holiday until the day of the league reset and see if the teams are someone else. If they are great, do the same check again. If they are the same for 2-3 tries, then the teams are decide before May 1st. Then I'd reload to the March save and holiday until the reset date and see if it's different then.

For France and Norway there are a caveat for this. If the CFA is not playable, but visible, the reloading won't work. Since what happened before the save is the same, the promoted teams will be similar. In that case you can find out what team you want at the start and then make sure they win their matches by saving before they play, see what the result is and making sure they win enough to be promoted, then take over the club at the reset date for the league.

That was a lot of writing, but I hope you got it now. Just ask me if something is unclear. :)

4 minutes ago, Burton Boy said:

I haven't looked through the thread but what's the rules on Senior Affiliate? Can you get a link up with a bigger club for extra money?

I'm assuming you can?

Tar

Yes, you can can. Just don't loan or buy players from them. You are also allowed to play friendlies against them.

Tamworth FC - 2024/25 - Vanarama National League North

Tamworth-badge.thumb.jpg.a7811db8b79eb30c1666898e1530d447.jpg

On the Pitch

League - an 11th place finish doesn't tell the whole story. We were in the playoff places (and even spent two months in third) before a disastrous run of 1 win in 13 from the beginning of February saw us fall into mid-table. I tinkered with the system and ended  the season with three comfortable wins, including one over runaway champions Harrogate so that leaves me with a lot of optimism. I feel we're getting closer.

Cups - I gave up both cups as we were so high in the league putting almost a full second team out in both competitions. 

The Squad

Squad Overview - Familiar faces topping the average ratings, though a disappointing season for last season's top scorer Van der Vlag, only managing to net 8 times all season. I took the pressure off a lot of the senior players this season as evidenced by only one player starting more than 45 games as opposed to 6 or 7 in previous campaigns.

Terrique Anderson - Another stellar season for my mainstay up front who has now scored 91 goals since I took over at the club.

Rob Walker - 20a - The most talented player at the club finally seems to have reached his peak in terms of PA. Has brilliant mental stats for this level and although I think some of the younger players may surpass him technically I will be relying on him for years to come.

Kris Howe 21d - A first appearance in the top three for Kris, he makes up for his lack of pace by being an old fashioned brute of a centre half. An asset in both boxes, he managed 7 goals this season.

Youth Intake

Youth Candidates - One stand out here and I have high hopes Linus will form part of a team that can get us promoted and keep us in the National League. A few other decent talents here too, leading to me signing 11 players from this intake.

Linus Jonsson 25a - Already working with the first team to improve his personality, according the my staff he can become the best player at the club.

Omar El Edrissi 25b - The first Libyan to come through our academy, he has a lot of stats I like already but will need some rounding off. Left back has been a problem position for me so I'm hoping he has a decent PA ceiling.

Joshua Slater 25c - A pacy winger but he has a long way to go to get near the first team.

Off the Pitch

Transfers - Still no interest in our players so far.

Finances - More of the same and looking at others posts I don't expect to stop losing money any time soon.

Season    |  Division        | Pos. |   Europe  |  Top Scorer                | Most Assists         | Av. Att| Notes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   | Vanarama North   |  9   |   n/a     | Tyrell Waite(22)           | Charlie Shaw(11)     | 903    | Mid Table, National C Licence
2021/22   | Vanarama North   |  10  |   n/a     | Terrique Anderson(20)      | Rob Walker(16)       | 1021   | National B Licence
2022/23   | Vanarama North   |  18  |   n/a     | Terrique Anderson(16)      | Luke Little(7)       | 909    | Survived
2023/24   | Vanarama North   |  14  |   n/a     | Roelof Van Der Vlag 21a(27)| Terrique Anderson(15)| 955    |
2024/25   | Vanarama North   |  11  |   n/a     | Terrique Anderson(23)      | Walker/Little(10)    | 1050   |

1 hour ago, XaW said:

No worries, ask all the questions you need answers for, and I'll answer as best I can.

Well, since the premise of this challenge is to take a previously unplayable team to CL glory only using youth players, we always need to take over teams that are newly promoted to the lower tier possible. Norway (and I think France is the same, but it might have changed!) have a special lowest tier. Since it's mostly full of reserve teams, SI have decided it's not playable the first years. That means you cannot start in the lowest tier! I would try it by starting a new game in France, and see if it's possible to take over a team in the CFA. If it's not possible, then you know you need to start in the Championnat National instead.

So, what you do is to start a new game with all leagues in France, including CFA (and other nations you'd like). Then add a new manager called "Holiday man! that are unemployed. Remove autosaves and holiday until March 1st, then save. This is your "base save". I'd then holidayed until May 1st and create a 2nd base save. Then I'd holiday until mid June and see if the season had rolled over to the new season. Then I'd holiday one day at a time to see if the season rollover has happened. When it happens you know what the reset day is. Do please post in here and tag @darren1983, so he can add it to the first post so other will know. Then I'd look at the teams promoted into the lowest playable tier (based on weather or not it's possible to play in the CFA) and see if you want to use any of them. If you do, then retire Holiday man, take over the club and do the other things I posted earlier. If you don't, then I'd reload the save from May and holiday until the day of the league reset and see if the teams are someone else. If they are great, do the same check again. If they are the same for 2-3 tries, then the teams are decide before May 1st. Then I'd reload to the March save and holiday until the reset date and see if it's different then.

For France and Norway there are a caveat for this. If the CFA is not playable, but visible, the reloading won't work. Since what happened before the save is the same, the promoted teams will be similar. In that case you can find out what team you want at the start and then make sure they win their matches by saving before they play, see what the result is and making sure they win enough to be promoted, then take over the club at the reset date for the league.

That was a lot of writing, but I hope you got it now. Just ask me if something is unclear. :)

Thank you for your time! This is clear now. 

6 minutes ago, Crayam99x said:

Good stuff XaW! Shows you're progressing nicely. Looking forward to your next update :)

Thanks! I've won the league 3 of the 4 last years, so things are looking great domestically. I were very happy with reaching the group stage of the CL last year, and it shows we are getting better.

My best defender is also wanted by a bunch of top clubs, and I plan on keeping him as long as I can, and only sell him for loads of cash!

CYsKaV0.png

aZ8ycFc.png

Ra6uFfl.png
Aliados Futebol Clube Lordelo 2024-25

Schedule / Statistics / Transfers / Manager

Campeonato de Portugal: another very inconsistent year in the championship. We're still not showing any progress and the promotion seems very likely a dream in the next few years... In Taça de Portugal we were beaten again in the fourth round, this time after getting past Olhanense from Liga Pro, losing to Belenenses.

Youth intake: once again labelled as a golden generation, once again a few promising players coming from our academy, as Carlos Monteiro, Ricardo Gonçalves and Sun Lei. One positive aspect from this season was the fact that our U19s were able to qualify for the championship group in the U19 Premier League, finishing in a respectable 5th place.

Our main star was once again Flávio Carvalho scoring 18 goals. Next season will probably be his last year with us since he want's to leave the club. Let's see if we can keep him or if the team will be able to fight for the promotion spots because at this point we're not making any progress and I'm starting to lose the motivation...

History:

Season League Position Cup Top scorer Top rating Notes Coaching badge Corporate facilities Training facilities Data analysis Youth facilities Junior coaching Youth recruitment Average attendance
2019/20 AF Porto Divisão de Elite ? - - - AI Controlled - Adequate Basic Poor Average Fairly basic Limited -
2020/21 Campeonato de Portugal 12th 3rd Round Jorginho (10) Pedro Gouveia (6.93) Survived relagation National B Adequate Adequate Poor Average Average Basic 748
2021/22 Campeonato de Portugal 9th 2nd Round Flávio Carvalho (15) Flávio Carvalho (7.09) - Continental C Adequate Adequate Poor Average Adequate Fairly basic 762
2022/23 Campeonato de Portugal 13th 3rd Round Basílio Guimarães (9) Basílio Guimarães (6.94) - Continental B Adequate Adequate Poor Average Adequate Fairly basic 668
2023/24 Campeonato de Portugal 8th 3rd Round Flávio Carvalho (25) Flávio Carvalho (7.49) U19s promoted to 2nd division Continental A Adequate Adequate Poor Average Adequate Fairly basic 893
2024/25 Campeonato de Portugal 4th 4th Round Flávio Carvalho (18) Flávio Carvalho (7.14) U19s promoted to 1st division Continental Pro Adequate Adequate Poor Average Adequate Fairly basic 941
2025/26 Campeonato de Portugal 8th 4th Round Flávio Carvalho (18) Flávio Carvalho (7.26) Not showing any progress... Continental Pro Adequate Below average Poor Average Adequate Fairly basic 798

image.png.f420bd4700aad17bac6c46cd7e2cb824.png

Mantova 1911 - 2020 -21

So i'm back...second attempt at this challange chose Itay and Mantova 1911 :onmehead:Will do update post half season and end of season

hala-jaen-e1369268592322.thumb.png.a234572642acfff10e5c78524957bd1c.png

Season 2028 / 2029

9th in La Liga

League Table         Youth Intake       Transfer History

An aboslutly brilliant season for me. Despite some really bad losses against Barcelona and Real Madrid I felt in control to avoid relegation the whole season.

Hopefully its not a fluke and I can stabilise in La Liga. Building upgrades as fast as I can. Training and Youth Facilities will be average in a couple of months.

Youth intake was better than expected after the early reports, atleast getting a DM that have some potential.

20200331115049_1.thumb.jpg.49cde670162f0947ecc84cd20d090163.jpg

Will highlight my best players for the season. Again Bryan Ibanez having great season. Also getting the award for young player of the year in La Liga.

20200401010317_1.thumb.jpg.a16f23994ea70d5baa729bc34d7bf682.jpg20200401010338_1.thumb.jpg.f7c0adfda04e4e7f8b41c32dee32b28e.jpg20200401010403_1.thumb.jpg.91ade36449788e95767c8ccaa56bbc99.jpg

20200401012325_1.thumb.jpg.3deb5b632a2ba869ab6b4bb898338cd2.jpg

GL ALL !!!! :) 

NK Zadar: 2052/53 season review

The season saw us back to winning silverware. We clinched our tenth league title.
Our CL campaign ended in the first knockouts...again, to Atletico...again. We've now been knocked out by Atletico in 4 of the last 9 years :mad:

221141852_TABLE53.thumb.png.f5c7aff5449a0bd40411300d7de55490.png   1202103051_CL53.thumb.jpg.f6b48fe0c4e190a339b3b090df8f6de2.jpg

Some very pleasing number. Our topscorer, Darko Cikojevic (49D) has rapidly improved and is a potential 5 star striker. Honourable mentions to our new first-choice keeper, who won GK of the year, as well as a random Welsh AM that is showing great potential.

117070843_SQUAD53.thumb.png.502be93768a834d121ffc7b491d6a3fc.png   1987223617_DARKO53.thumb.jpg.e69475fc9946bb6b7bbf0980b75053a9.jpg

1531353989_GABOR53.thumb.jpg.f1ab327b17790cfb5110a08aab457e53.jpg   790005372_RODGERS53.thumb.jpg.a87127e096d988948caa94d6d42cbe87.jpg

Youth intake was disappointing. Only a few 3 star potentials coming through.

1219975419_YOUTH53.thumb.png.3819d5340f505f41f021fab42dd89c10.png

Transfers.

331235621_TRANSFERS53.thumb.jpg.63d838159d834e8ff63ec54a674135ef.jpg

233046596_stats53.thumb.png.81e3ed160a4461597b99b2913d8114a9.png

2140248717_LEAGUE53.thumb.png.8fe03f287e65935cb70620bb8973b59e.png

Hi everybody, thanks to your help I manage to start my save. I will be managing the other Manchester United: FC United of Manchester in the Vanorama National League North.

My coach parameters

20200401184554_1.thumb.jpg.8a07d1da8926f5014abad785f532e91a.jpg

The official statement

20200401184607_1.thumb.jpg.3d8cb1fd02257942f5803d0abde7707a.jpg

Information about the club

20200401184703_1.thumb.jpg.ee56531968da645adee9f5a4e36fc468.jpg

And the objectives

20200401184722_1.thumb.jpg.b147312916da0af5e391b83837a78f93.jpg

Nothing big here, let's get it started :)

On 31/03/2020 at 20:06, XaW said:

Real Madrid sniped my best coach!

ZuK4gCA.png

He was also a player for Real Jaen in 2000, @Diego D10S! ;)

Got my replacement for the Real Madrid sniped coach.

JfXOY4h.png

A really good one!

XaW - Íþróttafélagið Völsungur - 2031

28433.png

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

This time around I didn't lose any players I'd like to keep, but we are getting hounded by big teams looking to steal my best players. The league it self was pretty easy once again, but I do have a few losses every now and then I'd like to avoid. So we are nowhere near invincibles, something I'd like to do soon.

In the League Cup we won our group, then beat Valur in the semi final, then ÍA in the final to give us the trophy. In the VISA Bikar karlá we beat ÍBK, Leiknir F., Njarðvík and Fylkir to reach the final. Here we beat ÍA in the 2nd final this season to get a domestic clean sweep.

Once again, back in the Champions League this season as well. We started in the 2nd qualifying round were we beat Dynamo Brest of Belarus. In the 3rd qualifying round we beat Ludogorets of Bulgaria. Then in the playoff we faced FC København. In the away leg we played horrible and lost 0-4 in Denmark. In the return leg, we did great and beat them 3-0, but still lost due to the first match.

So we went into the Europa League group stage. Here we drew Borussia Mönchengladbach of Germany, Astana of Kazakhstan and Maribor of Slovenia. So far we've lost away to Maribor and won home against Astana. I'll update when it's done. Update: We lost both matches against Borussia Mönchengladbach, but beat Maribor at home and Astana away. This meant we finished in 2nd place and went through. In the 1st knockout round we drew Monaco of France/Monaco. We lost 3-1 away, but actually beat them 3-0 at home to go into the 2nd knockout round. Here we faced Borussia Mönchengladbach again! We lost 2-3 at home, and 4-1 away to get knocked out. Still, a great European run.

Here is the updated map with the new countries I've played in, or are scheduled to play in this season. This time we've added Belarus, Slovenia, Kazakhstan, Germany, France and Monaco.

nh07GJP.png

We had a good youth intake this season with an amazing Maltese attacking midfielder in Philip Farrugia 31a, who came through our cooperation with Birkirkara in Malta. I'm not playing with an AM though, so I might turn him into a striker.

The leading players this season have been Hallgrímur Mar Pálmason 28bÁsmundur Heiðarsson 23d and Brynjar Gauti Hafsteinsson 25a.

XyyuQYS.png

Edited by XaW

15 minutes ago, FoxGe1994 said:

Do you have to take a newly promoted club from the lowest available league in that nation or? 
Thinking i will try this challenge :D

Yeah, holiday for a year, then take over a club recently promoted to the lowest tier in a nation.