FM 19 Beowulf 4231 4411 and 4141 Knap

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not patched yet but on the right side there is a % rating, for player and club list.  On the left menu you can access how the rating is calculated for each position. This gives you the attributes required for each position and weighting. You can also change these if you don't agree with the weighting. As a Club DNA you may prefer higher determination etc or certain personalities (Great guide by Optimus).

If lower league I also have a quick overview of key attributes.

3 hours ago, knap said:

Not patched yet but on the right side there is a % rating, for player and club list.  On the left menu you can access how the rating is calculated for each position. This gives you the attributes required for each position and weighting. You can also change these if you don't agree with the weighting. As a Club DNA you may prefer higher determination etc or certain personalities (Great guide by Optimus).

If lower league I also have a quick overview of key attributes.

yes but how about traits?

Traits? PPMs any with movement one twos but a tactic has to work well with Margate as well as MU, so a large variance in players available.

2 minutes ago, knap said:

I posted the 106 all cups and now p107 strikerless. Trying to get other formations to work as well.

Would you mind posting the links of those two here? New to the site and struggling to keep up with the location of all your great tactics! 

After many tests, I recommend 442 formation for top clubs and 4141 for mid clubs.
For underdogs 4141 formation to save from relegation.