FM 19 Beowulf 4231 4411 and 4141 Knap

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't insist just what I use. However, when things don't work for someone I often find that they are training and taking team talks etc themselves and letting AM take over sorts the problem. The AM actual appears to be more reactive and dynamic at these tasks. even in LL with rubbish attributes.

5 minutes ago, knap said:

I would not be surprised!! What are circumstances? Do you have a save you can send me a beginning of start of second season?

I got a save with 1 friendly to cancel and 3 matches left of the first season if that is ok? How do I send it?

Edited by Dreambuilder

4 minutes ago, knap said:

What happened at star of 2nd season?

Not there yet, was just wondering in general if there actually is a second season effect of if it's just an urban myth :lol: I thought you should know having done alot of testing over several seasons perhaps :)

You can set Poacher up the same as PF, but has a higher mentality

274832110_Screenshot(1332).thumb.png.730a7e7deb1264c43f3deab9ce6233d1.png25114987_Screenshot(1330).thumb.png.13c9bff8dc9eeb14ab4c9fd3af80b962.png

The AF is then another step up in mentality.

145737469_Screenshot(1350).thumb.png.fc8737a60c00acc944e3d395a95f0319.png

Forward players should have no problems playing these roles but the mentality changes.

Edited by knap

Not that many 19.2.2 but the 19.2.1 tactics are still working.

442 Cardiff IW Version

442 Salah  W Version

442 WM Version

4231 IF Version

4231 W version

Spurs using 442 with Alli as a right winger

36853611_Screenshot(1345).thumb.png.6785cb5bcc1268bfee6ec3a5cf80a306.png

Hi Knap

I personally like the 4231 - and therefore using the new... 

The AF/winger version vs F9/IF version. For a top team like Chelsea/City/Man Utd. Which one would you prefer? 

Another question - have you tried the tactics against each other - let's say Spurs with one of the 4231 vs man utd with the 442?

The reason for asking - I wondered which of your tactics would be most powerful against other of you tactics :-)

Thanks for all your work.

generally I would say that it gives options as if you start with IF and run into a brick wall, try the Winger version to try round the outside.

I get asked by online players for head to head versions, but I don't generally  test that way, unless asked for a specific head to head.

Edited by knap

Just now, knap said:

I would say that it gives options as if you start with IF and run into a brick wall, try the Winger version to try round the outside.

I get asked by online players for head to head versions, but I don't test that way.

That makes sense with the IF vs wingers.

Don't play online, but in that perspective it makes a lot of sense to get the best in head to head, if other are using your tactics :-) 

I'm not sure you can draw precise conclusions from a season. If there appears to be a high scoring tactic I would usually indicate that with the tactic( High scoring or Salah tactic).