FM 19 Beowulf 4231 4411 and 4141 Knap

Depends what team and how well you did in previous season. In general as your reputation increases the AI will be more defensive. apart from just good luck and bad uick

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 dakika önce, knap said:

Henüz 19.2.3'te değil, ME'de yapılan hiçbir değişiklik bildirilmedi. Neden işe yaramadığını bana bildirir misin? Birkaç oyun verirdim.

My possession statistics are too low,My shots are too few I don't know if I have a problem?....19.2.2 also worked very well

On 23/01/2019 at 14:17, Ricotero_uy said:

Finished 1st season with Sunderland using 19.2.1 4231 BEOWULF. Let's see how it goes in 2nd season in the Championship.

Thank you @knap as usual!

image.thumb.png.561943456785594dba10532dc0b6326b.png

2nd Season and going up to the Premier! Awesome job using the 19.2.2 and 19.2.3 4231 BEOWULF versions. 

image.thumb.png.766888a5aa1e2c3369b298288bb1df9b.png

Edited by Ricotero_uy

It is is either set up as taker or none set. Need to be carful as the game overrides the stay back instruction at times and when AI are looking for a goal they leave 3 up front. Ideally with throws you would have FB take throws in your half but AMR/L when attacking.

the 4231 IF seems to be a bit unstable, aint near the goal tally u had with united.

edit: Changed the passing from shorter to litte more direct and I suddenly started banging the goals in again. Nvm then ;D

Edited by Giraffin

1 hour ago, knap said:

If you have problems with 19.3 it may be worth trying the very early tactics up to 19.1.5.

Here are a list of ME fixes on the public beta:

Various Match Engine (version 1926) tweaks including (but not limited to):

- Fixed bug with keeper reach on some high shots 
- Improved keeper reactions to free kick and penalty shots 
- Fixed bug where team line up with offside line at long throws 
- Fixed rare instances of keepers picking up backpasses or not reacting to them
- Fixed keeper controlling ball then never moving to pick it up or kick it 
- Removed a restriction on striker and creative attackers offering out ball 
- Removed forward runs under the bonnettactical instruction from most striker roles 
- Fixed incorrect offside example 
- Fixed VAR not giving free kick 
- Fixed VAR issue where a foul isn't being ignored due to the goal being scored 
- Adjusted attacking player marking whenpreventing GK distribution at goal kicks 
- Adjusted marking of players coming short for throw-ins 
- Fixed instances of central midfielders bunchingclose to ball 
- Made players cross slightly earlier when possible 
- Slight encouragement to pass ball forwardmore when optimal 

8 minutes ago, makkeb said:

seems like they fixed the throw in bug, just hoping the tweaks are working on the corner bug as well. I dont think there is anything in there, that should have a major influence on the tactics.

Good to hear! I'm playing a mate online later and the tactics is working a treat. 

Removed forward runs under the bonnettactical instruction from most striker roles

Fixed bug where team line up with offside line at long throws 

Adjusted marking of players coming short for throw-ins 

3 hours ago, knap said:

FM 19.3.0

Beowulf 4231 

1618264485_Screenshot(1553).thumb.png.e03f6818c4f75699c940bc58b3f4ec21.png463870186_Screenshot(1554).thumb.png.26bde49fc1dedbd44762b2509c3deea6.png

Hi Knap,

Where is the file? Or is some of of the 19.2 tactic?

I had great success in 19.2.3 with your tactics, I'm waiting your update in order to update the game to 19.3 :lol:

Edited by MattyOlav

I've no really changed tactics in the 19.3 Beta and The BEOWULF 4231 IF AF 19.2.2 P108 Tactic is still working with no adjustment.

I got better results with WBs on support and you can play the mentality game with Balanced mentality and DLP on defend with SUS Tactic.

In 19.2.3, I've started a career in England 8th division, as unemployed.

A mid-table Cheshunt hired me in the middle of 2018-19, and finished 5th in Isthmian D1 SC, using your 442 tactic.
2019-2020 finished second, promoted to Isthmian Premier.
2020-2021 struggled with the defense, conceeding to many goals from long balls, finished 8th. Switched to TFF tactics. (I'm sorry Knap)
2021-2022 finished 1st, promoted to National South.
2022-2023 after leading the entire season, was hit by a 10 games with no wins streak, finished 2nd and lost the playoffs.
2023-2024 fired the entire team at the beginning of the season, build a completelly new squad, started testing many tactics, finished 5th and lost the playoffs again.
2024-2025 found your 4231WC P109 ALL CUPS, where you defensive record was incredible. Life changed. Finished 2nd again, and dominated in playoffs. Promoted to National.
2025-2026 favourites to finish bottom, finished 2nd, promoted to league two via playoffs.
2026-2027 Now as professional team, won the league two, promoted to league one.
2027-2028 Won the league one, promoted to championship.
2028-2029 Finished 4th with a team and players with reputation of league two, promoted via playoffs.
2029-2030 Currently sitting 14th in the Premier League, game updated to 19.3.

image.thumb.png.b6d1e9b6d759f62317c8b3b2ee7e268f.png

image.thumb.png.062cc8f3e56a34e991b3efa459acda51.png

For a SUS tactic (to use last 15-20 mins or when getting spanked by the big teams), changed mentality to Defensive (pressing changes to Much More Urgent), changed CWB-At to NFB-De, and added Waste Time Whenever Possible, 

Huge thanks Knap, this carreer is unbelievable, thanks to you!
I'll try !!!!FM19.3.0BEOWULF4231IFAFKnapP105.fmf next.

Edited by MattyOlav

4 hours ago, knap said:

I've no really changed tactics in the 19.3 Beta and The BEOWULF 4231 IF AF 19.2.2 P108 Tactic is still working with no adjustment.

I got better results with WBs on support and you can play the mentality game with Balanced mentality and DLP on defend with SUS Tactic.

Which one is the SUS tactic?

Hey @knap, would you be able to share all the player instructions, tactic setup screens and set pieces setup screens for us on the Switch? Would really appreciate being able to use your 4231 on the Switch! ❤️

Edited by FM4lyf

SUS - I make them up in game. It is better if you can set up a SUS and control tactics in game with whatever tactic. The steps are fairly simple and then you can adjust as and when need arises.

Not sure switch is same ME. The BEOWULF set up should be in thread and TIME Tactics don't use PIs.

Edited by knap

Knap which tactic would you use for a Leeds team that finished 4th in the Premier League in the 2nd season but still has a suspect back line? My tactic that I used is really struggling so looking to change it up against top teams.