[FM2019][SKIN] Champions League 2019

a31632

actually no mate, I've removed all the flags packs, also your park from your skin. I've restarted my game, I've cleared the cache. all for nothing :( Don't know why on the top bar, next to a player picture, instead of Logo of the Team, It's keep put the national flag of that player :(

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, BlackS0ull said:

actually no mate, I've removed all the flags packs, also your park from your skin. I've restarted my game, I've cleared the cache. all for nothing :( Don't know why on the top bar, next to a player picture, instead of Logo of the Team, It's keep put the national flag of that player :(

In the 2018 version that option wasn't included, it was just the manager/player pic showing in the screen, I enlarged that section to allow the logo/flag to show. Not sure why it's not working for some.

As a "solution"you could revert the coding of that part back to how it was previously. Sorry, but as I don't have the issue I can't recreate it (and resolve it).

Open the file "titlebar.xml" in panels\generic

go to line 77:

change    <container id="flik" width="170">    to       <container id="flik" width="120">                  (or change to a different (lower) value that works for your screen/resolution)

2 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Is it not possible to have this kind of scoreboard anymore .I remember it was in fm 16..just makes the game a touch more real 

7jp4QVeQfhhghfmrnxEdwx88cAYa6yL0.jpg

In theory it is possible of course but SI has changed the coding of the "full match screens"completely. If you remember there were at the time of Football Manager 2016 two match screens to chose from, a match screen that looks a lot like the current match screen and this one a "full screen match screen" where the action buttons etc. were mainly "hidden". It would take a lot of work and coding to get the screen anywhere close to this one and not sure if there would be a lot of people actually interested in it in the end.

12 minutes ago, a31632 said:

In theory it is possible of course but SI has changed the coding of the "full match screens"completely. If you remember there were at the time of Football Manager 2016 two match screens to chose from, a match screen that looks a lot like the current match screen and this one a "full screen match screen" where the action buttons etc. were mainly "hidden". It would take a lot of work and coding to get the screen anywhere close to this one and not sure if there would be a lot of people actually interested in it in the end.

Thank you .not sure about others but for me it was the most realistic scoreboard. Will try to see if I can do anything and bring it back or something close to it .just don't like the full width scoreboards now days 

On 12/12/2018 at 17:14, a31632 said:

Are you looking for something like this? Just playing around with Photoshop here....... 

I have 2 examples here, one is with aspect ratio's as the original, the other one is a bit higher.

Unfortunately there is not a big space there unless you want to eliminate, for example, the competition logo in the scoreboard.

1955648306_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.42701024f0aa6946bf0aae6e9b9d6ad6.png1634689123_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.c12ee85e9381811b81443258c1ab5721.png

This is how it would look like with the competition logo removed:

1549563601_Screenshot(19).thumb.png.29f76cbb26c869d7427c5cef2b7bc758.png

Here are the 2 logo's resized to fit into the scoreboard as requested. For all other requests on this: simply use Photoshop or other photo editing software and resize the image you like there to approx. the same size as the existing "BBC" logo. In this case the logo's provided were good quality BUT very odd sized. Also make sure the logo's are on a transparent background (not white) as it will look awful when inserted in the skin. The odd size of the logos provided makes the logos look tiny in that area as you want to preserve the correct aspect ratio. It would look a lot nicer if you use logo's that have a similar aspect ratio as the included "BBC" logo.

379816677_Eurosport_2_HD_XTRA_Logo_2017resized.png.6766d39dec6ec5f30ca4762feb6a864f.png

1146392243_Sky_Sport_Bundesliga_HD_Logo_2016resized.png.7d6d9e49bdb6436452c2ab5b375506cf.png

Thanks to "vonReichsm" for making me aware of this; in the standard skin there is an option to move the sidebar icons around and put them in the order you prefer.

I have changed the coding in the attached file so it will also allow you to do this in this skin. Replace the existing file in the "panels/generic" folder.

sidebar menu table.xml

3 hours ago, JohnShepard said:

Which is the panel for the player's pictures on the tactics screen?

Hey mate, guessing you are looking for the file called “pitch with background” in the tactics folder of the skin. It will sort out which info is shown on the pitch, there is a also information in that file to the used icon info file for the player and kits on the pitch.

20 minutes ago, FM_Lover said:

Hey mate, guessing you are looking for the file called “pitch with background” in the tactics folder of the skin. It will sort out which info is shown on the pitch, there is a also information in that file to the used icon info file for the player and kits on the pitch.

Is this also responsible for any player pictures on pitch ..in post match and pre match analysis as atm I am having some issue with those .I have faces showing on tactics pitch but m missing them on post pre match analysis pitch 

1 hour ago, deyroldmackie said:

Is this also responsible for any player pictures on pitch ..in post match and pre match analysis as atm I am having some issue with those .I have faces showing on tactics pitch but m missing them on post pre match analysis pitch 

Could you please share some screenshots of the screens so I can review? Are you using a HD resolution?

14 minutes ago, deyroldmackie said:

it worked out i had to clear cache...another question ...how can i remove some of these news papers names so i get few of them but clear .rather than the first 2 or 3 alphabets

20181216125631_1.jpg

You will have to go to "panels/competition" and edit the file "competition news panel.xml"

The tabbed container isn't showing properly in your case as you have a different resolution.

lines 109-113 for example is the first option "Eurosport":

<container class="scrolling_box" id="abcd">
     <translation id="title" type="use" value="Eurosport" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="2" />

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/news/eurosport">

If you scroll down in the xml you will see lots of different names in similar sections which are all the other newspaper headings.

Delete the sections completely for the newspapers you would like to delete and the number of tabs and newspapers will decrease. (make sure you completely delete the whole reference to that newspaper, not just the portion I indicated)

Edited by a31632

2 hours ago, a31632 said:

You will have to go to "panels/competition" and edit the file "competition news panel.xml"

The tabbed container isn't showing properly in your case as you have a different resolution.

lines 109-113 for example is the first option "Eurosport":

<container class="scrolling_box" id="abcd">
     <translation id="title" type="use" value="Eurosport" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="2" />

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/news/eurosport">

If you scroll down in the xml you will see lots of different names in similar sections which are all the other newspaper headings.

Delete the sections completely for the newspapers you would like to delete and the number of tabs and newspapers will decrease. (make sure you completely delete the whole reference to that newspaper, not just the portion I indicated)

thank you .yes i play on different resolution.and it worked .now i can see each new agencies name perfectly .Thank you 

last question.if you dont mind

is there a way i can put some gap between player and club name or even if i can move club name under in next line than player name .because of my resolution club name is almost in all cases covering player name

thank you

20181216150329_1.jpg

Edited by deyroldmackie

29 minutes ago, deyroldmackie said:

thank you .yes i play on different resolution.and it worked .now i can see each new agencies name perfectly .Thank you 

last question.if you dont mind

is there a way i can put some gap between player and club name or even if i can move club name under in next line than player name .because of my resolution club name is almost in all cases covering player name

thank you

20181216150329_1.jpg

I can't test the results for you given my screen resolution but you can change the height of that section. Navigate to "panels/widget/scouting centre recommendation card.xml"

Line 14:

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" height="140">

Also line 21:

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="ppic" width="140">

If you change that value to a lower value (for example "100") the size of the player picture will be reduced which gives more space for the rest of the contents.

Edited by a31632

1 hour ago, bacardimojito said:

Is it possible to add, in marked position, somehow how strong is every foot instead of pref foot (idc if i have to do it manually)? @a31632

Screenshot_2.png

No problem at all, replace this file in the "panels\player" folder and it will look the below screenshots (it will change it in both the pop up and the player overview panel)

437320668_Screenshot(59).thumb.png.d815a3ec3c7005b4b4b4f1251bf71022.png851708460_Screenshot(58).thumb.png.46689b810e302ee941ce7ca40a8b9881.png

player additional attributes panel.xml

Am 16.12.2018 um 19:34 schrieb LLoveLy:

I wished it had a better club overview other that great skin

And again an unqualified argument...

As you said you can't do it yourself, how about that:

paint a picture of how you would see a "perfect in your eyes" club overview and post it in this board? Maybe someone thinks you got the one and only great solution to this screen and will help to skin it for you? Way better than arguing in every skins thread that the club overview is "********" ;-)

Just a proposal to get you happy, cause a "don't like it" never ever helped someone to get what he likes, customers always have to write down what it is they exactly want ;-)

8 hours ago, dwood79 said:

And again an unqualified argument...

As you said you can't do it yourself, how about that:

paint a picture of how you would see a "perfect in your eyes" club overview and post it in this board? Maybe someone thinks you got the one and only great solution to this screen and will help to skin it for you? Way better than arguing in every skins thread that the club overview is "********" ;-)

Just a proposal to get you happy, cause a "don't like it" never ever helped someone to get what he likes, customers always have to write down what it is they exactly want ;-)

He's pretending to be Guy Hillion (Chelsea scout). He's a troll if ever there was one. Ignore him. 

Updated version available for download, includes various (bug) fixes and improvements. There is a "fix" file available for download for those of you who prefer to instead ONLY update the original version (useful if you made many tweaks to the skin and want to keep these changes in the skin).

Compatible with the 19.2.1 update.

Please, prior to reporting issues/bugs, make sure you have applied the "fix-update" file to make sure your issue is "new"and not already resolved. Unpack the 7z file in the "panels" folder of the skin and unpack, overwrite existing files when prompted. Empty cache, reload skin (and make sure "caching" box in preferences is NOT ticked to avoid issues/conflicts.

If you decided to "clean install" the updated version instead, delete the current skin folder and extract the new skin version in your skin folder. (DO NOT overwrite the existing skin folder as files might conflict with each other due to changes made)

4 minutes ago, scotty1974 said:

cant see password anywhere

Hey mate, You will have to PM the maker of the skin. That fix file is only for updates to his personal “enhanced” version. If you already have that version the password is the same as the one you got for the download.

hi 

i'm having trouble getting this to work without the auto hidden sidebar if i rename the file client object browser.xml to  file client object browser.xml. NO AUTO HIDE the symbol on the left changes to a blank page and i have to rename the one below to something like client object browser.xml. NO AUTO HIDE(2) this causes the screen to go black(same if i delete client object browser.xml) if you could provide clearer instructions or post a link to the client object folder without auto hide it would be much appreciated 

Untitled.jpg

56 minutes ago, arsenalthebest said:

hi 

i'm having trouble getting this to work without the auto hidden sidebar if i rename the file client object browser.xml to  file client object browser.xml. NO AUTO HIDE the symbol on the left changes to a blank page and i have to rename the one below to something like client object browser.xml. NO AUTO HIDE(2) this causes the screen to go black(same if i delete client object browser.xml) if you could provide clearer instructions or post a link to the client object folder without auto hide it would be much appreciated 

Untitled.jpg

You will have to make sure to make changes while you are NOT in the game as the client object browser will be loaded while playing which can cause black screens/crash dumps etc.

I have attached the "NO AUTO HIDE" file renamed to "client object browser" so you can replace them without having to rename.

client object browser.xml

40 minutes ago, a31632 said:

You will have to make sure to make changes while you are NOT in the game as the client object browser will be loaded while playing which can cause black screens/crash dumps etc.

I have attached the "NO AUTO HIDE" file renamed to "client object browser" so you can replace them without having to rename.

40 minutes ago, a31632 said:

thanks it worked

On 15/12/2018 at 06:38, alex1234 said:

Is it not possible to have this kind of scoreboard anymore .I remember it was in fm 16..just makes the game a touch more real 

7jp4QVeQfhhghfmrnxEdwx88cAYa6yL0.jpg

So, it is possible and I'm finishing this up now, it looks pretty good I think. The scoreboard in these screens is from FMNation.net (made by "Maruemong") all credit for this creation goes to FMNation and the creator (it includes Bundesliga, Serie A, Champions League and other scoreboards). I will not be able to share the actual files for the scoreboard as it is his creation and I don't have his permission to share this. If you want you can download the scoreboard and import it into your skin, just like I did.

To clarify, I used his scoreboard and changed the layout of the rest of the screen completely. The buttons are now at the top of the screen and the match timeline is at the bottom which is much easier on the eyes I think.

The match captions (pop ups with events) are still showing in the top of the screen as screenshots show.

This is how it looks now:

1344049558_Screenshot(49).thumb.png.0bee3e88aa4771563b08292b09ea3231.png1398842314_Screenshot(52).thumb.png.9b079c64f3a91c1a1aea6a9bf65f5575.png181456770_Screenshot(47).thumb.png.ac2f53c5a0417c94b45194f0253c499b.png

Edited by a31632

il y a une heure, a31632 a dit :

So, it is possible and I'm finishing this up now, it looks pretty good I think. The scoreboard in these screens is from FMNation.net (made by "Maruemong") all credit for this creation goes to FMNation and the creator (it includes Bundesliga, Serie A, Champions League and other scoreboards). I will not be able to share the actual files for the scoreboard as it is his creation and I don't have his permission to share this. If you want you can download the scoreboard and import it into your skin, just like I did.

To clarify, I used his scoreboard and changed the layout of the rest of the screen completely. The buttons are now at the top of the screen and the match timeline is at the bottom which is much easier on the eyes I think.

The match captions (pop ups with events) are still showing in the top of the screen as screenshots show.

1344049558_Screenshot(49).thumb.png.0bee3e88aa4771563b08292b09ea3231.png1398842314_Screenshot(52).thumb.png.9b079c64f3a91c1a1aea6a9bf65f5575.png181456770_Screenshot(47).thumb.png.ac2f53c5a0417c94b45194f0253c499b.png

i try to download from fmnation but tell me i havent an experience

how did it

You will have to be logged in for you to be able to download. Also, you will need to accumulate enough “points” by contributing to the forums, once you have a better “status/experience” you are able to download from there.

Edited by a31632

7 hours ago, a31632 said:

Great idea mate!

Import works good, need to work on getting it looking as in your screens though. Having some issues with the title bar showing up where yours is cleaned up, but working on it.

FMnation is a closed community as they don’t seem to like “non-Koreans” taking their work, so it’s top you don’t just post it here for download.

Kudos for your creative work on this!

16 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:

Hello there I want to do like here. home, inbox, squad etc. start from top left

So you want to have the sidebar as it is in this skin?

Look at the files - particuarly those referencing the sidebar - learn how it is coded and how to recreate it.

Edited by steveyisatard

On 26/12/2018 at 22:28, a31632 said:

Thank you on following up on this .I really like this but can't download it myself and have no idea where it is as the website is all in Chinese. I will wait if u release a modified version of it .Thanks once again .

Edited by alex1234

On 27/12/2018 at 06:28, a31632 said:

The site is a bit of a pain, i have an account ut not enoguh points,  i can  see how its done though, gonna have to make it from scratch.. (love the skin btw)

24 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

The site is a bit of a pain, i have an account ut not enoguh points,  i can  see how its done though, gonna have to make it from scratch.. (love the skin btw)

Can't wait for it sir ..that would be the cherry on the top to nail this skin off .you think it's possible to put club logos beside there names in top left 

Edited by alex1234

The same scoreboard selector was in the Mila skin last year (hosted in this forum) and can be copied across if all the correct paths are followed.

The match time-line wasn't at the bottom of the screen in that skin. Depending on your POV, that could be a blessing though as it's potential inclusion at the bottom could effect alignments, sizing and possible container overlaps on a number of screens (i.e. preview lineups, in-between highlights, etc.)

Just for info. 

Edited by Had_Enough

5 hours ago, Had_Enough said:

The same scoreboard selector was in the Mila skin last year (hosted in this forum) and can be copied across if all the correct paths are followed.

The match time-line wasn't at the bottom of the screen in that skin. Depending on your POV, that could be a blessing though as it's potential inclusion at the bottom could effect alignments, sizing and possible container overlaps on a number of screens (i.e. preview lineups, in-between highlights, etc.)

Just for info. 

I just checked the 2.2 version (the latest one) for Milla 2018 and it has a different scoreboard, maybe it was in an alternative or earlier version?

I agree it is all a matter of personal preference, I minimized the "match timebar" at the bottom as much as possible so it wouldn't impact the other screens that much, and to me it just looks easier on the eyes and it allows for bigger match captions that are otherwise showing in the same box as the timeline itself, see below for some comparisons between different options:

164724765_Screenshot(78).thumb.png.6c26e5dab00feece1bb2f0f4650db388.png34727590_Screenshot(94).thumb.png.9fbd69736467f76b00b4a9ac60614526.png240152670_Screenshot(97).thumb.png.aea3c827ed39fa497c1569f173c2a822.png969479264_Screenshot(98).thumb.png.d18b91b24ff3aed5693266c4f3804d67.png

2 hours ago, a31632 said:

I just checked the 2.2 version (the latest one) for Milla 2018 and it has a different scoreboard, maybe it was in an alternative or earlier version?

I agree it is all a matter of personal preference, I minimized the "match timebar" at the bottom as much as possible so it wouldn't impact the other screens that much, and to me it just looks easier on the eyes and it allows for bigger match captions that are otherwise showing in the same box as the timeline itself, see below for some comparisons between different options:

164724765_Screenshot(78).thumb.png.6c26e5dab00feece1bb2f0f4650db388.png34727590_Screenshot(94).thumb.png.9fbd69736467f76b00b4a9ac60614526.png240152670_Screenshot(97).thumb.png.aea3c827ed39fa497c1569f173c2a822.png969479264_Screenshot(98).thumb.png.d18b91b24ff3aed5693266c4f3804d67.png

Love the option 4 without any time lapse ...timebar....(pic 4)...the logos beside club names in scoreboard  are the area that's missing now to make it as close to fm 16 ....

15 minutes ago, alex1234 said:

Love the option 4 without any time lapse ...timebar....(pic 4)...the logos beside club names in scoreboard  are the area that's missing now to make it as close to fm 16 ....

Screens 1 and 2 are option# 1, screens 3 and 4 are option# 2.

It is of course possible to get rid of the timebar all together ............................... no matter which option is chosen. In that case it will only show the match captions there       ;-)

30 minutes ago, a31632 said:

It is of course possible to get rid of the timebar all together ............................... no matter which option is chosen. In that case it will only show the match captions there       ;-)

Can u post the title bar xml of that option #2 without timebar .what about team logos ?

7 hours ago, a31632 said:

The scoreboard graphics (which is where the real work is, along with the selector coding) look identical. Mila also had the other leagues you mentioned so presumably it's all the same thing (who created it first is another matter although I'm sure I've seen Jovanovich mentioned in connection with fmnation anyway).

My main point is the scoreboards are already out there for anybody interested (the graphics that is, the top right variations just looks like container moving, so admittedly isn't/wasn't of much significance to my thoughts).

Whilst my secondary, more focused point probably to a few, was just caution in terms of anybody thinking of moving the time-line to the bottom. Those scoreboards at the top take up more space then the default whilst space is obviously lost from the bottom of the screen too so it stands to reason it could potentially squash some things and adjustments may be required. I know it'd wreck even my preview lineups for example and mine is laid-out more favourably for this than most, being horizontal. It would effect any preview lineups page of any skin. 

Personally, if I was going to move the time-line down, it'd be the first edit I did to the match screens so I could work around it accordingly. 

So like I said just some considerations and thinking ahead, especially for DIYers. Those scoreboard graphics being out there already was the main thing though. 

Edited by Had_Enough

12 hours ago, a31632 said:

I tired copying but had no success with logos beside club names .not sure what's wrong and I can't take the timeline out .

Any idea what I have to do to take timeline completely out 

5 minutes ago, alex1234 said:

I tired copying but had no success with logos beside club names .not sure what's wrong and I can't take the timeline out .

Any idea what I have to do to take timeline completely out 

Mate,

it’s impossible for anyone to help you out without more info. What did you copy, how does the code look like in your xml etc.

The timebar code should be easy to remove, just delete the coding for it in the match titlebar.

Share a screen of how it’s looking now with you and xml file and I will see if I can help out.

3 hours ago, master889900 said:

i try copying xml files from match/panels folders in milla skin 2018 to another skin of fm19

but in match screen there is missing some button

any solution?

The fact that you have copied from an FM18 skin would be your first potential problem.

Try removing ALL the xml files from the match folder of the destination skin and only put in the panels from the old skin and test that to see if it works. It is not just a case of dropping various cobinations of panels and expecting them to work.

6 hours ago, master889900 said:

i try copying xml files from match/panels folders in milla skin 2018 to another skin of fm19

but in match screen there is missing some button

any solution?

Please keep the questions and discussions here limited to the Champions League skin only.

Generic questions like these are completely unrelated to my skin and should be asked in generic postings or by creating a new posting all together.

This section is for users of the Champions League skin only and questions should be relevant and either suggest improvements or be bug related.

In a few days I will release a 1.1 version update with lots of little changes/tweaks and improvements.

I’m not publically releasing a “small scoreboard” version for the reasons I mentioned earlier. Jovovich nor the user who posted the original idea on FM Nation for the floating scoreboards has given me permission to use these (not publically released) scoreboards.

I will implement some scoreboards from earlier released “scoreboard packs” into my version with a floating scoreboard and make it available for people who support my work if requested.

The new version update will be released within a few days!