[FM2019][SKIN] Champions League 2019

a31632

3 hours ago, stu9000 said:

love the skin just a few issues

1. I've changed to the no hide sidebar and now the ability to change the opacity has disappeared

2. There's no way to use the in-game editor

3. Would it be possible to add CA & PA to the attribute screen  

2 hours ago, stu9000 said:

it must have disappeared like the opacity when i've changed to the permanent sidebar 

no opacity.PNG

1) There was an error in the file "client object browser.xml.NO AUTO HIDE" in the "folder panels\client_object", replace the file with this one attached and it will work good

client object browser.xml.NO AUTO HIDE

2) I don't use the in-game editor myself and Ross, it seems, showed it is showing

3) CA and PA is already available in a drop down in the right top corner of the attributes section (hidden attributes), see screenshot below

1278721708_Screenshot(107).thumb.png.a826eed3c46d2852365f00dad7aa678f.png

To be able to see these CA/PA values you will need to have the in game editor installed.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ub40rick said:

Andromeda

If I look at the 2018 Andromeda skin I see that the player overview panel and one of the team squad selection options are looking similar. 

My 2019 skin has a lot of the same graphics and panels as used in the 2018 version. The problem for me is that if I notice a nice little feature in a skin and I use that in my own skin I give credit to the skin maker in question.

A lot of skins have similar panels and in that case I would give credit to the skin maker that had the elements in their skin. Maybe that skin maker took some elements out of another skin (like everyone does).

In short: every skin has a lot of the same elements in them and it is sometimes almost impossible to find out who actually created some things.

No disrespect to you intended at all but I don’t see that many similarities except for the two screens I mentioned when I look at 2018 postings of your skin. Things might look similar but then.... almost every panel has similarities. 

To my opinion, the most original stuff out there is from FLUT, Debski and Gunzo/Bergkamp, they are/were the true wizards. All other skins have elements they use (or used prior) in their skins. All other skins use elements from everywhere and combine them in their own way. I think that is just how skinning works nowadays.

Again, sorry if I didn’t give credit for work that you may have created in the past (2018 and earlier) but I hope my summary here sums it all op. No disrespect intended and implied.

14 hours ago, a31632 said:

1) There was an error in the file "client object browser.xml.NO AUTO HIDE" in the "folder panels\client_object", replace the file with this one attached and it will work good

2) I don't use the in-game editor myself and Ross, it seems, showed it is showing

3) CA and PA is already available in a drop down in the right top corner of the attributes section (hidden attributes), see screenshot below

1278721708_Screenshot(107).thumb.png.a826eed3c46d2852365f00dad7aa678f.png

To be able to see these CA/PA values you will need to have the in game editor installed.

not sure what gone wrong but it still doesn't show the opacity or in-game editor, I've tried starting from scratch and its now like this 

no opacity 2.PNG

The background selector I made, was originally only 5 or 6 to choose from. The image you use on the opening post of the news screen tactical analysis is my work. In match the focus of attacks cycle actions zones is my work, as is the exact layout of the match in between highlights. So using old stuff from my previous skins makes me exempt from a credit? that's fine your choice

Hi.

Scoreboards:
I find in the skin... graphics\icons\logos, and in this folder other logos - AND i understand the method, to have this inside the 3dmatch ( rename it to bbc.png)
- but i not saw German Scoreboards ( In Germany two Scoreboards are using ( 1x from Sky, 1x from Eurosport)
My Question was, it is possible, that you create this files?
Here are the pictures, what i mean.
Thanks a lot..

Citypics & Stadium Pics in both Positions:
i know and understand it is not possible to create a skin, and everybody like this 100 %. I like your Skin so much, only little things asking, if it is possible to change something.
"club overview panel" = Can you tell me, what i have to do, do include some files from Flut Skin "club overview panel" , into your CL Skin, to finally see Citypics & Stadium Pics in both Positions?

tactics screen: i changed that to: ( all numbers 3 Points more)

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="right,bottom">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="7,3,50,3" />

<record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
      </record>
    </widget>
</panel>

Sky_Sport_Bundesliga_HD_Logo_2016.png

Eurosport_2_HD_XTRA_Logo_2017.png

Guys, this is a “full skin”, the fact that he made customized panels and put them into a different version is his choice. There is no gun to your head to have to get the other version and he supports the posted version.

Nothing wrong with that, I got the other version and I am enjoying it. You don’t like, don’t take it.

21 minutes ago, FM_Lover said:

Guys, this is a “full skin”, the fact that he made customized panels and put them into a different version is his choice. There is no gun to your head to have to get the other version and he supports the posted version.

Nothing wrong with that, I got the other version and I am enjoying it. You don’t like, don’t take it.

You are right, personally i dont care about "enchanted version", this public/free version is good and smooth for game and for my eyes! But its hard to understand why someone who want this version to have to pay. I know its hit personal work and he throw time to work on it but.. anyway its his choice! I prefer the normal version, its very good!

1 minute ago, bacardimojito said:

You are right, personally i dont care about "enchanted version", this public/free version is good and smooth for game and for my eyes! But its hard to understand why someone who want this version to have to pay. I know its hit personal work and he throw time to work on it but.. anyway its his choice! I prefer the normal version, its very good!

You got it dude, he is not asking people to pay. If people donate they get as a reward his personal version. If people don’t want to support a skin maker they get a good working skin anyways.

8 hours ago, bacardimojito said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I will check it! a31632

Another one problem, as you can see when i go to a player to see infos about contract, slide bar eat half letter

Screenshot_1.png

Fixed it, replace this file in the skin folder "panels\player" and it will look a lot better, see below:

player contract.xml

721689323_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.bf6c22d79ce1be25e07e0343f528acb3.png

Edited by a31632

2 hours ago, handy500 said:

As said couple posts up no in game editor or background opacitay button in the small permanent coloured sidebar..Please fix

There is a fix I posted it a few posts ago 

8 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

Hi.

Scoreboards:
I find in the skin... graphics\icons\logos, and in this folder other logos - AND i understand the method, to have this inside the 3dmatch ( rename it to bbc.png)
- but i not saw German Scoreboards ( In Germany two Scoreboards are using ( 1x from Sky, 1x from Eurosport)
My Question was, it is possible, that you create this files?
Here are the pictures, what i mean.
Thanks a lot..

Citypics & Stadium Pics in both Positions:
i know and understand it is not possible to create a skin, and everybody like this 100 %. I like your Skin so much, only little things asking, if it is possible to change something.
"club overview panel" = Can you tell me, what i have to do, do include some files from Flut Skin "club overview panel" , into your CL Skin, to finally see Citypics & Stadium Pics in both Positions?

tactics screen: i changed that to: ( all numbers 3 Points more)

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="right,bottom">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="7,3,50,3" />

<record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
      </record>
    </widget>
</panel>

Sky_Sport_Bundesliga_HD_Logo_2016.png

Eurosport_2_HD_XTRA_Logo_2017.png

Are you looking for something like this? Just playing around with Photoshop here....... 

I have 2 examples here, one is with aspect ratio's as the original, the other one is a bit higher.

Unfortunately there is not a big space there unless you want to eliminate, for example, the competition logo in the scoreboard.

1955648306_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.42701024f0aa6946bf0aae6e9b9d6ad6.png1634689123_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.c12ee85e9381811b81443258c1ab5721.png

This is how it would look like with the competition logo removed:

1549563601_Screenshot(19).thumb.png.29f76cbb26c869d7427c5cef2b7bc758.png

Edited by a31632

Hi.

Scoreboards: the version with Scoreboard and the competition logo , i find good.
but: do you use 3d logos? i am not using 3d logos - maybe i looks better with normal logos, not 3d logos
but: thanks for releasing new Scoreboard Pack, that include German Scoreboards (Sky and Eurosport)

21 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

Hi.

Scoreboards: the version with Scoreboard and the competition logo , i find good.
but: do you use 3d logos? i am not using 3d logos - maybe i looks better with normal logos, not 3d logos
but: thanks for releasing new Scoreboard Pack, that include German Scoreboards (Sky and Eurosport)

The 3D logos I have are ESS logos which are discontinued, made by Tom Dixon (Steklo skin creator, one of the best skins in the past)

I can create a 3D logo there but it won’t look good if you use other logos in your skin.

I'm not planning on releasing a “scoreboard pack” I will create the two logos for you as requested and will post them here.

(Its prettig basic Photoshop work, resizing the logo images to fit them in the scoreboard as the logos you provided are good quality and on a transparent background)

Edited by a31632

16 hours ago, a31632 said:

There is a fix I posted it a few posts ago 

As you can see still don't work.Yes i have cleared cache and re load plus quit game and re load

Leicester City_ Players.png

12 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

for me, its working

you have to rename the File ! ( and before: delete "client object browser.xml" )

the copy into.... and then rename it: "client object browser.xml.NO AUTO HIDE"  to "client object browser.xml"

Yes, that is the way to do it, I actually assumed you were aware of that.

Let me know if it doesn’t work, it worked with me as well when I tested it. I’m not at my laptop for the next 6-7 hours so can’t verify but will do when needed.

On 11/12/2018 at 19:05, alex1234 said:

I know my question dosnt belong to this thread but I tried using this skin but my surafce pro dosnt handle it .it think it's too much for it. 

I have a skin that I am using atm .is there a way for me to use the custom scoreboard and use it in that skin .

Last time I tried it was like copying scoreboard folder from graphics and match scoreboard from panels folder of new skin 

Thank you and any help will be much appreciated 

Bump

3 hours ago, ub40rick said:

You need to remove  my work from your paid version, I did not give you permission and your out of ****ing order. My skin has always been free

I agree with you Rick  you should be asked if if skinners want to use parts of your skin.Your skins are awesome and it only takes a pm for permision.

3 hours ago, ub40rick said:

You need to remove  my work from your paid version, I did not give you permission and your out of ****ing order. My skin has always been free

bang out off order he is rick it doesn't take 5 seconds to ask this guy should be reported for using other peoples stuff with out there permission  he doesn't know who you are but hes quick enough in using your stuff

24 minutes ago, Jeff44 said:

bang out off order he is rick it doesn't take 5 seconds to ask this guy should be reported for using other peoples stuff with out there permission  he doesn't know who you are but hes quick enough in using your stuff

Dudes, I thought Andromeda was a "community dark skin for Football Manager made possible by using the best bits from other skins", at least that is waht I read in several postings of that skin

In 2017 credit from maker of Andromeda was given to: "Emil Debski Vitrex skin, Flut skin, Wannachup FM17 skin, bluestillidie00 TCS skin, pikawa CFM Skin, D_LO Sky Sports skin"

In 2018 credits maker of Andromeda gave credit to: "Thank you, in particular: Henrik Reinholt Lund, michaeltmurrayuk, Piwaka, Emil Debski, QwasNoMore, Gunzo FM, Ivan aka Bossland, Flut, Wannachup, OPZ, Jovovich, a31632, D_LO_."

So you are telling me it is ok for a skin maker to use stuff from other people's skin and than call it his own skin and others need to ask for permission to use stuff the maker got elsewhere? The really funny thing is that in 2018 the maker of Andromeda thanked a31632 for using his stuff, so who is taking stuff from which skin? I bet you he didn't ask for a31632's permission there, otherwise he would have countered that himself already.

Stop spamming this thread, if a skin is made by "using the best stuff of other skins" and than you start complaining that other people use your stuff just seems stupid

Edited by FM_Lover

Just now, wkdsoul said:

Charging for his stuff is the issue dude.

All the stuff is available in the free version, I have the other version too and none of the stuff UB40rick talks about is only available in the other version.

He decided to share a different version with additions as saying thanks for a donation, that doesn't make it a paid skin.

I'd agree with you if there was only a posting saying "here is my skin, you need to donate to get it" but that is not the case...................

2 minutes ago, handy500 said:

You said he thanked him in 2018 then you say i bet he didn't ask him...Confussed ?

I don't know, but he gave credit for using a31632's stuff in his skin release. He is now blaming a31632 for not asking him for permission to use his stuff.

Only he and a31632 know if he ever asked for his permission to use his stuff.

The only thing I know is that the 2018 Champions League Skin already had all these things in it and Andromeda maker gave credit to a31632 for taking stuff out of his skin for Andromeda 2018, so why blame each other?

25 minutes ago, FM_Lover said:

I don't know, but he gave credit for using a31632's stuff in his skin release. He is now blaming a31632 for not asking him for permission to use his stuff.

The only thing I know is that the 2018 Champions League Skin already had all these things in it and Andromeda maker gave credit to a31632 for taking stuff out of his skin for Andromeda 2018, so why blame each other?

Let's please keep this forum clean please and on topic. I haven't responded to anything anymore on this, as that is just not my way of dealing with these kinds of situations and I'm here to help out and improve the skin only.

The skin available here is FREE, there are no "if's" and "buts", I would agree with "wkdsoul" that if I would have used other people's work without their permission (or giving credit) exclusively to build a "paid version" that would be wrong. (If people donate they get a version of this skin that I use for personal use only, that for me is not "charging for your stuff" and it doesn't include any additional panels "ub40rick" is referring to as they are included in the release version, just like in the 2018 version)

As "FM_Lover" guessed correctly, the Andromeda skin maker took stuff from my "2018 Champions League skin" which has the same panels in it where the discussions are about now and never asked for my permission either.

Discussion closed for me, if you have a skin that you make with "bits and pieces from some other skins and panels" and you edit it, it's not suddenly "copyright protected" and your property.

Edited by a31632

3 hours ago, FM_Lover said:

first i will say Rick is a friend as is a31632 so im mostly staying out of this however you have no friggen idea what the hell you are even talking about.  Andromeda is NOT a skin made up from everyone elses stuff., Rick puts alot time and effort into his skins. he has used some panels from some after he got permission. I can really see both sides, Rick isnt pissed because someone used his panels, he is pissed because he does **** for free and in his mind he sees someone taking something he made for free and selling it as his own for money.

Only thing i am saying on this subject,. 

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

17 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Is there a way I can move that tactics box a little to the left ...my right hand side player picture is cutting off a bit .thanks 

Screenshot_20181213-141654.png

15 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Bump

15 hours ago, alex1234 said:

What panel or graphics folder contains the players pictures on both side tactical screens .I am seeing this page with two blank pitches without any player pictures on them .

thanks 

20181213_170850.jpg

I have sent you a PM on these questions.

Just FYI: As per the OP: The skin is intended for HD resolutions and other resolutions are not supported. You are using zoom so pretty sure your issue will be related to that.

I will follow up on bugs reported and general questions however I can’t always follow up on requests related to personal preferences or issues related to moving panels and graphics from/to other skins.

Hope this makes sense.

7 minutes ago, a31632 said:

I have sent you a PM on these questions.

Just FYI: As per the OP: The skin is intended for HD resolutions and other resolutions are not supported. You are using zoom so pretty sure your issue will be related to that.

I will follow up on bugs reported and general questions however I can’t always follow up on requests related to personal preferences or issues related to moving panels and graphics from/to other skins.

Hope this makes sense.

I understand that .just want to know what panel I should be looking at to fix these .rest I will try myself 

thank you 

Hello mate,

I can't believe that I'm playing FM2019 with your skin. Thank you for your work. The skin is beautiful, but I have a small question. In the top bar, where is supposed to have the TEAM LOGO, I'm seeing the FLAG. Only in some conditions is appearing the squad/team logo, in rest of the screens I'm seeing a flag, depends of the nationality of a player or the manager etc. The problem is that even that FLAG is too big and is not being displayed correctly.

I've tried to remove a pack with flags but without any success.

Thank you in advance!

11 minutes ago, BlackS0ull said:

Hello mate,

I can't believe that I'm playing FM2019 with your skin. Thank you for your work. The skin is beautiful, but I have a small question. In the top bar, where is supposed to have the TEAM LOGO, I'm seeing the FLAG. Only in some conditions is appearing the squad/team logo, in rest of the screens I'm seeing a flag, depends of the nationality of a player or the manager etc. The problem is that even that FLAG is too big and is not being displayed correctly.

I've tried to remove a pack with flags but without any success.

Thank you in advance!

Thanks for the feedback, glad you are enjoying the skin!

Do you happen to have a "flag pack" installed already? Do you work with a different resolution?

There are flags included in the skin and I there was an earlier post here from someone else also having issues as there were two packs active. In the skin there is a folder "graphics\flags" and you might have to delete that one and reload the skin (or delete your other "flag pack". I have no additional flag packs and in my resolution it shows correctly.