[FM2019][SKIN] Champions League 2019

a31632

1 hour ago, FM_Lover said:

Mate, I absolutely love your skins and that would really be a shame.

I agree, the whole thread got derailed by people voicing their opinions and I’m hoping you will reconsider for the sake of the people that do support your work.

Don’t let a few bad apples destroy the whole basket dude.

Completely agree with this Post, I cant thank you enough for making my FM experience great!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, a31632 said:

Given all the negativity here from some users I am not sure if I will be returning with newer versions moving forward.

Very likely I will just create newer versions (for FM2020, 2021 etc.) for myself and not release them.

People don’t realize unfortunately that it’s not for the money I’m doing this, I only posted my skin here on this site, so if I would be in it for the money, why would my skin not be posted on every fan site out there by me?

Anyways,  for me it feels the same like “hooligans have caused the game to be suspended” and the game will need to be played without any supporters moving forward. So other supporters are becoming the victim of a few people’s behaviour.

To clarify, I’m not trying to get the whole discussion previously going again, these are my thoughts on the matter and I’m explaining why this will probably be the last version to be released here.

I’m not home at the moment and not behind a computer today but will follow up tomorrow on your question regarding adding the “club eligibility”

Thanks for your feedback, I’m glad you like my skin!

You will find if you read back the issue myself and a handful of others have is not your work, or your want to create a skin, but quite simply the fact you are putting work that is not your own behind a paywall - if it was my work I would be pretty frustrated by it.

It is all feedback, you should take any feedback good or bad and build upon it - my learning from this if it was my skin would be to think very hard about putting work that is not your own behind a paywall - especially when said author had similar concerns with another skinner doing similar last year.

If you are not in it to make money release  your skin freely and in public with credit given where it is due. If you feel a need to have a special version due to restrictions by other authors - release this to people that may request it at your discretion.

I am sorry to say it but it is people such as yourself that drive authors like @Jovovich @D_LO_ and others underground, taking work with no credit, putting it behind paywalls and such.

LOL Jovovich already gave me his permission to release it but whatever.

And, for what it’s worth I already gave credit to both Jovovich, D_LO and many others in the current and previous OP’s of this skin, that also applies to my 2018 skin by the way.

Thats why I called your messages “Trumpish” as they are not supported by facts. 

Again, let’s move on, I will not be releasing any public skins anymore so no more reason to “**** at my tree” moving forward.

Edited by a31632

21 minutes ago, a31632 said:

OK for paid version or free version?

There's a world of difference. And to ignore that factor completely is either being selective with the truth or stupid considering that's what all this has been about. 

Edited by Had_Enough

I was responding to the accusations that I don’t/didn’t give credit and have no permission etc. which is all factually wrong.

The fact that I have decided not to release the scoreboard to anyone after all is mine to make.

I don’t want this thread to be “derailed” again as someone put it, so this is the last I will say on it all. 

25 minutes ago, a31632 said:

And, for what it’s worth I already gave credit to both Jovovich, D_LO and many others in the current and previous OP’s of this skin, that also applies to my 2018 skin by the way.

Again, let’s move on, I will not be releasing any public skins anymore so no more reason to “**** at my tree” moving forward.

Thank you for the skin .its the best ....any idea what line controls the size of this font i titlebar....to me its touch bit small

thak you

20190106143801_1.jpg

overlapp.jpgGood Evening,

@a31632

mate, if you can have a look over the match screens, as after any event which pop-up, for example, Player X received a Yellow card, or a goal has been scored, it will remain for some seconds, and when the REPLAY will come of that goal, the controls of the replay, like share or whatever is that, it will overlap the small player screen with his face etc. Basically is an overlapping of the 2 panels if I can call them like this.

I hope that you understand what I'm trying to say. 

Edited by BlackS0ull

28 minutes ago, a31632 said:

I suggested this was the reason - where have you put credit in this thread? And where is the proof you have permission to release the scoreboards behind a paywall?

As I said - if its not for the money - release the work openly - but you already suggested that you didn't have permission previously so you are contradicting yourself.

Have you seen the OP? Apparently not...... Credit is there since I released the skin and also in the 2018 version for that matter.

What you believe or think is irrelevant to me, just stay factual. When I was working on the scoreboard I didn’t have permission from Jovovich as I didn’t ask him, afterwards I did and I did get his permission to release the scoreboard implemented panels to everyone.

The fact that I thanked him for that and decided not to release it at all is my decision, as I mentioned before

18 minutes ago, deyroldmackie said:

Thank you for the skin .its the best ....any idea what line controls the size of this font i titlebar....to me its touch bit small

thak you

20190106143801_1.jpg

Yes, no problem. Just go the the titlebar.xml in the “fonts” folder. You can change the sizes of the fonts there.

Reload the skin and you are done!

23 hours ago, BlackS0ull said:

overlapp.jpgGood Evening,

@a31632

mate, if you can have a look over the match screens, as after any event which pop-up, for example, Player X received a Yellow card, or a goal has been scored, it will remain for some seconds, and when the REPLAY will come of that goal, the controls of the replay, like share or whatever is that, it will overlap the small player screen with his face etc. Basically is an overlapping of the 2 panels if I can call them like this.

I hope that you understand what I'm trying to say. 

I have sent you a PM which contains the files needed to be overwritten for this, it should now look something like this:

139900340_Screenshot(32).thumb.png.1d3d2c4f75fb07143d6d30253e3e5a4b.png

Edited by a31632
Resolved issue

45 minutes ago, BlackS0ull said:

Oh yes mate, no worries. Take your time !!!

I'm reading this topic like I'm doing Slalom skiing :D

You are right mate, it reads like a bad comic book. People accusing the maker of not giving credit while it’s right in the OP the WHOLE time. Contradictions that turn out to be no contradictions at all.

Some people draw conclusions and present them as facts here, shame really........

4 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Thats not even the issue :lol:  Glad you're paying attention

You are correct mate, there is no issue anymore.

The maker has given credit since the beginning, he has been given permission from Jovovich to release the scoreboard with panels to everyone.

Some of you involved the moderators in an attempt to discredit him (or worse) and that case is now closed.

He decided as a result of all the commotion to not release the scoreboards all together anymore and will not be releasing skins here either. So great job everyone! After Jovovich, Gunzo, D_LO, Debski another skin maker leaves this friendly and refreshing community.

:applause:

30 minutes ago, FM_Lover said:

You are right mate, it reads like a bad comic book. People accusing the maker of not giving credit while it’s right in the OP the WHOLE time. Contradictions that turn out to be no contradictions at all.

Some people draw conclusions and present them as facts here, shame really........

I've spoken to Jovovich, he does NOT have permission to use his work in any paid for version. So you're only being provided half of the info. by the author who is being selective with the truth at best or purposely misleading at worst.

What has happened is he has permission to use it for his free version only but to save face he's not going to release it in his free skin as it will a) show he was never allowed to release it in his paid for skin as we all said from the very start and b) it also shows despite his claims, the free skin and the community are of little concern to him and his motivations have always been purely about the enhanced version. Otherwise he'd release it to all his loyal fans (none of us here arguing 'on the dark side' use his skin, we all know about skinning and make our own, so he's not effecting us one bit by keeping it out). 

BTW I have the message in my PM from Jovovich and will happily provide it if you wish?

Clinched was removed from this very forum last year for the exact same reason. Using Jovovich's work without permission behind a paywall. He's very lucky this place isn't really moderated and the previous one involved doesn't understand entirely what is going on, the history or how the skinning community works. The free skin is a complete irrelevance to this whole discussion but as I predicted has been used as a tool to distract from the real issue. 

I can also find the link to the Clinched skin debate last year and will happily provide this too if you wish?

The fact that everybody let this guy get away with what he's been doing this long shows we weren't looking for an argument. Charging for other peoples work has always been wrong regardless of whether it's also in a free skin. No part of that is right. But now to EXCLUSIVELY put others work in a paid for skin, personally was a step too far and too much for me to not challenge. 

And before the author whinges about 'off topic' again. Yet again it your naive followers re-starting the debate after you played the victim. The only victim(s) is people like Jovovich and Rick. 

Edited by Had_Enough

2 minutes ago, FM_Lover said:

You are correct mate, there is no issue anymore.

The maker has given credit since the beginning, he has been given permission from Jovovich to release the scoreboard with panels to everyone.

Some of you involved the moderators in an attempt to discredit him (or worse) and that case is now closed.

He decided as a result of all the commotion to not release the scoreboards all together anymore and will not be releasing skins here either. So great job everyone! After Jovovich, Gunzo, D_LO, Debski another skin maker leaves this friendly and refreshing community.

D_LO_   :lol:  brilliant. 

3 minutes ago, Had_Enough said:

I've spoken to Jovovich, he does NOT have permission to use his work in any paid for version. So you're only being provided half of the info. by the author who is being selective with the truth at best or purposely misleading at worst.

What has happened is he has permission to use it for his free version only but to save face he's not going to release it in his free skin as it will a) show he was never allowed to release it in his paid for skin as we all said from the very start and b) it also shows despite his claims, the free skin and the community are of little concern to him and his motivations have always been purely about the enhanced version. Otherwise he'd release it to all his loyal fans (none of us here arguing 'on the dark side' use his skin, we all know about skinning and make our own, so he's not effecting us one bit by keeping it out). 

BTW I have the message in my PM from Jovovich and will happily provide it if you wish?

Clinched was removed from this very forum last year for the exact same reason. Using Jovovich's work without permission behind a paywall. He's very lucky this place isn't really moderated and the previous one involved doesn't understand entirely what is going on, the history or how the skinning community works. The free skin is a complete irrelevance to this whole discussion but as I predicted has been used as a tool to distract from the real issue. 

I can also find the link to the Clinched skin debate last year and will happily provide this too if you wish?

The fact that everybody let this guy get away with what he's been doing this long shows we weren't looking for an argument. Charging for other peoples work has always been wrong regardless of whether it's also in a free skin. No part of that is right. But now to EXCLUSIVELY put others work in a paid for skin, personally was a step too far and too much for me to not challenge. 

And before the author whinges about 'off topic' again. Yet again it your naive followers re-starting the debate after you played the victim. The only victim(s) is people like Jovovich and Rick. 

Mate Clinched ONLY put up a paid version last year and didn’t do a free version so that is no comparison here.........

Later he made a free version and posted it on FMScout

6 hours ago, a31632 said:

Given all the negativity here from some users I am not sure if I will be returning with newer versions moving forward.

Very likely I will just create newer versions (for FM2020, 2021 etc.) for myself and not release them.

People don’t realize unfortunately that it’s not for the money I’m doing this, I only posted my skin here on this site, so if I would be in it for the money, why would my skin not be posted on every fan site out there by me?

Anyways,  for me it feels the same like “hooligans have caused the game to be suspended” and the game will need to be played without any supporters moving forward. So other supporters are becoming the victim of a few people’s behaviour.

To clarify, I’m not trying to get the whole discussion previously going again, these are my thoughts on the matter and I’m explaining why this will probably be the last version to be released here.

I’m not home at the moment and not behind a computer today but will follow up tomorrow on your question regarding adding the “club eligibility”

Thanks for your feedback, I’m glad you like my skin!

Thanks Pal, I will check back tomorrow.

Sorry this topic has been hijacked, and not being used as it should be

Keep up the good work!

1 minute ago, FM_Lover said:

Mate Clinched ONLY put up a paid version last year and didn’t do a free version so that is no comparison here.........

Later he made a free version and posted it on FMScout

I'm going to respond via PM now to you (and anybody else) 'cos we both know I'm going to be solely excused of going off topic again although I'm just responding to you and the author reignited the debate (yet again).  

9 minutes ago, danigood said:

Thanks Pal, I will check back tomorrow.

Sorry this topic has been hijacked, and not being used as it should be

Keep up the good work!

Yes, I will!

I’m only responding to skin related issues from now on. People who want support here deserve that and I will say my goodbyes later for new versions  :)

1 hour ago, Had_Enough said:

I'm going to respond via PM now to you (and anybody else) 'cos we both know I'm going to be solely excused of going off topic again although I'm just responding to you and the author reignited the debate (yet again).  

Thank God ....I really had enough of this 

Edited by alex1234

2 hours ago, Had_Enough said:

FYI. Due to request(s).

I asked Jovovich for clarification and this is what he wrote to me:

I mean that “for everyone” is just for everyone. 

I do not think donation is bad.

I know making skin is hard and needs time.

I understand why you made a donation version. 

So I am not angry with it.

In Korea, there was the same problem and still there is.

Unfortunately, no one knows the answer. So stopped arguing. 

His English is not that good but I think this clarifies it all. Most importantly: let’s stop arguing here . We don’t agree, that’s the way life is and the world is.

We are here to enjoy our game not to wage war on each other. There are always two sides to a story and different views and opinions.

I hope we can close our arguments with Jovovich’ words.

Edited by a31632

43 minutes ago, a31632 said:

I asked Jovovich for clarification and this is what he wrote to me:

I mean that “for everyone” is just for everyone. 

I do not think donation is bad.

I know making skin is hard and needs time.

I understand why you made a donation version. 

So I am not angry with it.

In Korea, there was the same problem and still there is.

Unfortunately, no one knows the answer. So stopped arguing. 

His English is not that good but I think this clarifies it all. Most importantly: let’s stop arguing here . We don’t agree, that’s the way life is and the world is.

We are here to enjoy our game not to wage war on each other. There are always two sides to a story and different views and opinions.

I hope we can close our arguments with Jovovich’ words.

13 minutes ago, Had_Enough said:

I was asked to post that hence the 'due to requests'. I wasn't going to tbh. His comments clear it all up though I can agree on that.

9 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Appreciate it, enjoy the game and thank you for your honest reply.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb master889900:

a31632 u r selfish

if i have the enhanced version i will post for all peopole for free

Don't think "breaking the rules" is the best answer to "broken rules of community"...

And my last words to this:

As I understand jovovich in both of his writings:

The OP (and anyone else) should make EVERYTHING they use from other available in a free version of a skin. They can THEN add personal stuff made by themselves and put it behind a paywall. The only issue that made this whole discussion going on is that this did not happen. Others' work was solely available in the paid version and not in the free one. If that is corrected, nobody would ever complain about the paywall.

At least that's what I understand in the subject, don't know why everybody is mixing everything up all day^^

And since the OP has shown he has the capability to create stuff himself, I personally really hope he'll return for 2020, as I do hope for Gunzo and others. But we'll have to wait and see, it's about 11 months until FM20 so plenty of time to play and love the game as is :-)

Now all have a great time with the game no matter what skin you use, let's just win this goddamn champions league with a tier 10 club ;-)

This is still going on?

The matter is closed.  As previously stated, I discussed the matter with @a31632.  He agreed a mistake had been made and he removed from download the offending skin until such time as he had permission to use the scoreboard.  He's now got that permission and is fine to use it again.  If he chooses to only make it available to his "supporters", that's his affair.  If anyone doesn't like that, you can PM me rather than clogging up this thread further.

Please now park this and stick to discussing use of the skin ie., the purpose of this thread.

*Update* - there seems to be confusion whether jovovich has or hasn't given his permission.  a31632 informed me one way, someone else was informed otherwise.  Regardless - and to avoid any further controversy here - a31632 has agreed to remove the offending skin completely.  It won't be available to anyone, paid or not.

Lets learn a lesson here - if anyone is going to use content created by someone else in their own skin, make damn sure you have permission from the original creator before you use it.  Honestly, what a bugger's muddle :rolleyes:.

16 hours ago, danigood said:

Just noticed with any friendly pre match screen the predicted lineup encroaches the kits, but when a premier league game it doesn’t. I’ll insert some pics, sorry for the quality.  Any ideas?

CDFC8295-7A34-4B18-8FC9-FA2C19B554F0.jpeg

A9091BCB-3E5A-4546-A286-E689EC58A7CF.jpeg

Good question, the reason this is happening is because there is a lot more information showing when there is a competitive match versus a friendly. Given the way the panel is designed the pitches with players are directly underneath this info. So if the info is more, the pitches go down more. Hope that makes sense. I added screenshots where I compared a friendly with a competitive match and circled the info I'm referring to in red.

Untitled-1.thumb.png.70c8c3320d589ad6a11b33e7cb0029d6.png

The only way to avoid this is to have no info in the same area as some skins have (but that would leave a gap underneath the kits if there is less info) or move the pitches to the op of the page.

43 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Good question, the reason this is happening is because there is a lot more information showing when there is a competitive match versus a friendly. Given the way the panel is designed the pitches with players are directly underneath this info. So if the info is more, the pitches go down more. Hope that makes sense. I added screenshots where I compared a friendly with a competitive match and circled the info I'm referring to in red.

The only way to avoid this is to have no info in the same area as some skins have (but that would leave a gap underneath the kits if there is less info) or move the pitches to the op of the page.

Yes I think I will just leave it. Not many friendless compared to other anyway

1 hour ago, a31632 said:

Any news On how to add the eligibility to the player profile main screen? Cheers pal

On 06/01/2019 at 02:56, danigood said:

Excellent, and lastly your top right panel above career stats showing the club eligibility?

thank you. Will certainly be returning here for fm20!!

Could you give me a screenshot of what you exactly want it to show there? I'm unsure of what exactly you are looking for in that portion of the panel.

Please also understand that I can't follow up, as mentioned in the OP, on every single individual request for changes/adjustments and adding of certain content. I would get 100 different requests to change this/that etc.

I do ALWAYS follow up on bug reports etc. of course.

I will review and if it makes sense to me to spend time on adding something in that I deem very useful I will for sure follow up

Edited by a31632

28 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Could you give me a screenshot of what you exactly want it to show there? I'm unsure of what exactly you are looking for in that portion of the panel

image.thumb.png.a40603d70fa76c25e324c908af7e54d1.png

This is on Andromeda Skin, the eligibility box is what I really want on the Champions League skin, is it possible?

Many Thanks

12 minutes ago, danigood said:

image.thumb.png.a40603d70fa76c25e324c908af7e54d1.png

This is on Andromeda Skin, the eligibility box is what I really want on the Champions League skin, is it possible?

Many Thanks

Yes it is possible but it will require copying over a few panels and adding coding to the existing files.

I just downloaded the Andromeda skin to have a look and in my version (v2) the main code is in the "player overview panel" lines 274-277:

<container class="person_information_panel" id="pai1" file="player/additional info/information" hidn="true">
          <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
         <translation id="title" type="use" value="Information" />
        </container>

In my version it doesn't show at the location you have in your screen, it shows in the area where the attributes panel is, there is no link in the are that you show. So it could be that this code is in a different spot in the "player overview panel" at your Andromeda version.

What you will have to do is what I call "follow the breadcrumbs" in all the files involved, so in this case just copying over this little piece of information is not helping you to get it to show. In this code you see the reference to "player/additional info/information". In that file there are again reference to additional files it points to, so all these breadcrumbs need to be found and put into the respective folders of the skin to be able to recreate this.

6 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Yes it is possible but it will require copying over a few panels and adding coding to the existing files.

I just downloaded the Andromeda skin to have a look and in my version (v2) the main code is in the "player overview panel" lines 274-277:

<container class="person_information_panel" id="pai1" file="player/additional info/information" hidn="true">
          <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
         <translation id="title" type="use" value="Information" />
        </container>

In my version it doesn't show at the location you have in your screen, it shows in the area where the attributes panel is, there is no link in the are that you show. So it could be that this code is in a different spot in the "player overview panel" at your Andromeda version.

What you will have to do is what I call "follow the breadcrumbs" in all the files involved, so in this case just copying over this little piece of information is not helping you to get it to show. In this code you see the reference to "player/additional info/information". In that file there are again reference to additional files it points to, so all these breadcrumbs need to be found and put into the respective folders of the skin to be able to recreate this.

Thank you, I will try giving the breadcrumb theory a go

Your probably getting a little fed up with all my questions, so I will only ask one more if I may. Below is a screen using the CLskin, which I want to use permanently, but on the club overview, I have one slight niggle, the Last Starting 11 Tab, I have been trying most of the night adjusting text sizes to try and get them to fit neatly under the players faces with no success. Is there a simple way that maybe I can just keep the player name and remove the position? Don't worry if it is too complex.

image.thumb.png.4e9026ce1e45e971ebdd5d2fc9fcc0a2.png

Many Thanks, again thank you for all your help!

3 minutes ago, danigood said:

Thank you, I will try giving the breadcrumb theory a go

Your probably getting a little fed up with all my questions, so I will only ask one more if I may. Below is a screen using the CLskin, which I want to use permanently, but on the club overview, I have one slight niggle, the Last Starting 11 Tab, I have been trying most of the night adjusting text sizes to try and get them to fit neatly under the players faces with no success. Is there a simple way that maybe I can just keep the player name and remove the position? Don't worry if it is too complex.

image.thumb.png.4e9026ce1e45e971ebdd5d2fc9fcc0a2.png

Many Thanks, again thank you for all your help!

No problem at all, believe me I have been busy for hours and hours adjusting stuff and trying to make it look (near) perfect. And when you are in the process of skinning you sometimes solve one issue and after that you find out that now something else needs to be changed too.........................

The file you need to edit is "tactics icon preview info panel24.xml" which is in the panels/tactics folder.

In lines 71-116 you will see:

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/rounded/paper" red_replacement="black" height="30">
<record id="object_property" get_property="pclb" set_property="rrep" />
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<!-- Name-->
        <container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/scouting/heading/paper" height="15">
            <record id="object_property" get_property="tbcl" set_property="rrep" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
            <widget class="person_button" format="[%person#1-initial_surname]" size="xsmall" alignment="centre,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false">

<record id="object_property">
                    <list id="get_properties">
                        <record>
                            <integer id="get_property" value="ttcl" />
                            <integer id="set_property" value="colr" />
                        </record>
                        <record>
                            <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                            <integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
                        </record>
                    </list>
                </record>
            </widget> 
        </container>

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/scouting/heading/paper" red_replacement="white" height="15">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />
     <widget class="tactical_role_label" id="role" abbt="false" size="xsmall" auto_size="vertical" colour="black" alignment="bottom, can_scale" >

</widget>
  </container>

<!-- person club -->
    <container>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="team_button" id="pclb" icon_enabled="false" format="[%team#1-long]" size="xsmall" alignment="centre,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal"/>
    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pcte" set_property="valu"/>
    </widget>

Judging by the club logo in the sidebar you are working in a different resolution than 1080p and that is causing the issue.

I can't test for you which values it should show as with me it's all looking good, but you can start by trying to increase the height of the boxes that hold player names and positions. The coding is set to scale and auto-size so my guess is that in your case this should do the trick, too bad I can't test it for you.

You might also have a look at "club overview panel" line 150:

<real id="maximum_player_size" value="0.24"/>

I see your goalkeeper is almost "falling off" the field so reducing the size of the players might help there, again, this is caused by your resolution used.

58 minutes ago, a31632 said:

No problem at all, believe me I have been busy for hours and hours adjusting stuff and trying to make it look (near) perfect. And when you are in the process of skinning you sometimes solve one issue and after that you find out that now something else needs to be changed too.........................

The file you need to edit is "tactics icon preview info panel24.xml" which is in the panels/tactics folder.

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/rounded/paper" red_replacement="black" height="30">
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<!-- Name-->
        <container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/scouting/heading/paper" height="15">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
            <widget class="person_button" format="[%person#1-initial_surname]" size="xsmall" alignment="centre,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false">

<record>
                        </record>
                        <record>
                        </record>
                    </list>
                </record>
            </widget> 
        </container>

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/scouting/heading/paper" red_replacement="white" height="15">

<widget class="tactical_role_label" id="role" abbt="false" size="xsmall" auto_size="vertical" colour="black" alignment="bottom, can_scale" >

</widget>
  </container>

<!-- person club -->
    <container>

<widget class="team_button" id="pclb" icon_enabled="false" format="[%team#1-long]" size="xsmall" alignment="centre,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false">
    </widget>

Judging by the club logo in the sidebar you are working in a different resolution than 1080p and that is causing the issue.

I can't test for you which values it should show as with me it's all looking good, but you can start by trying to increase the height of the boxes that hold player names and positions. The coding is set to scale and auto-size so my guess is that in your case this should do the trick, too bad I can't test it for you.

I see your goalkeeper is almost "falling off" the field so reducing the size of the players might help there, again, this is caused by your resolution used.

Whoo, I fixed it by adjusting  this value and reduced player size, not too bad, a little small but readable            <container class="subsection_box" priority="3" minimum_height="360">

Also helped me navigate to the Post Match Analysis on news feed that had the same problem

Any idea how to change the colour of the heading Technical, Mental and Physical, with it being black it is very hard to see

header.png

Also, when bidding for a player the bid screens can be very diffcult to read unless the clubs 2nd colour is white, for example Arsenal Red background and white Font, which means the info at the top of thebidding screen is white. This is great, however, if i try with Bournemouth and wolves their 2nd colour is not white which makes it very hard to read. 3 Screens below to hopefully understand. ANy ideas?

bournemouth.thumb.png.4e329223ffdead77bbc87c8371c139d3.pngarse.thumb.png.9d29bb391ec07ae8343a2b8d1b88529e.pngbournemouth.thumb.png.4e329223ffdead77bbc87c8371c139d3.png

5 minutes ago, danigood said:

Whoo, I fixed it by adjusting  this value and reduced player size, not too bad, a little small but readable            <container class="subsection_box" priority="3" minimum_height="360">

Also helped me navigate to the Post Match Analysis on news feed that had the same problem

Any idea how to change the colour of the heading Technical, Mental and Physical, with it being black it is very hard to see

header.png

Yes, you have to open "player attributes panel.xml" line 42-91:

<!-- Technical Table -->
    <widget class="table" id="pltt" layout="-1">
      <list id="headings">
        <record index="0" alignment="left, centre_y" column_span="5" hide_sorting="true" disabled="true" colour="gold">
          <translation id="text" translation_id="229413" type="use" value="Technical"/>
        </record>
      </list>
    </widget>
    <!-- Goalkeeping Table -->
    <widget class="table" id="plgk" layout="-1">
      <list id="headings">
        <record index="0" alignment="left, centre_y" column_span="5" hide_sorting="true" disabled="true" colour="gold">
          <translation id="text" translation_id="230024" type="use" value="Goalkeeping" />
        </record>
      </list>
    </widget>
    <!-- Mental Table -->
    <widget class="table" id="plmt" layout="-1">
      <list id="headings">
          <translation id="text" translation_id="230106" type="use" value="Mental"/>
        </record>
      </list>
    </widget>

<container>
      <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="0"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container>
                <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<!-- Physical Table -->
        <widget class="table" id="plpt" layout="-1" auto_size="vertical">
          <list id="headings">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="230003" type="use" value="Physical"/>
            </record>
          </list>
        </widget>

<!-- Extra technical table for GK -->
        <widget class="table" id="plgt" layout="-1" auto_size="vertical">
          <list id="headings">
            <record index="0" alignment="left, centre_y" column_span="5" colour="gold">
            </record>
          </list>
        </widget>            
      </container>

Not sure why these are "black"with you as they are coded with me to be "gold", but you change them to any color depending on your preference

34 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Yes, you have to open "player attributes panel.xml" line 42-91:

<!-- Technical Table -->
    <widget class="table" id="pltt" layout="-1">
      <list id="headings">
        </record>
      </list>
    </widget>
    <!-- Goalkeeping Table -->
    <widget class="table" id="plgk" layout="-1">
      <list id="headings">
          <translation id="text" translation_id="230024" type="use" value="Goalkeeping" />
        </record>
      </list>
    </widget>
    <!-- Mental Table -->
    <widget class="table" id="plmt" layout="-1">
      <list id="headings">
          <translation id="text" translation_id="230106" type="use" value="Mental"/>
        </record>
      </list>
    </widget>

<container>
      <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="0"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container>
                <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<!-- Physical Table -->
        <widget class="table" id="plpt" layout="-1" auto_size="vertical">
          <list id="headings">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="230003" type="use" value="Physical"/>
            </record>
          </list>
        </widget>

<!-- Extra technical table for GK -->
        <widget class="table" id="plgt" layout="-1" auto_size="vertical">
          <list id="headings">
            <record index="0" alignment="left, centre_y" column_span="5" colour="gold">
            </record>
          </list>
        </widget>            
      </container>

Not sure why these are "black"with you as they are coded with me to be "gold", but you change them to any color depending on your preference

Perfect, thats fixed, thank you

1 hour ago, a31632 said:

<!-- Name-->

<record>
                        </record>
                        <record>
                        </record>
                    </list>
                </record>
            </widget> 
        </container>

</widget>
  </container>

<!-- person club -->
    <container>

</widget>

I believe this is my last issue with the skin, everything else is perfect

Also, when bidding for a player the bid screens can be very difficult to read unless the clubs 2nd colour is white, for example Arsenal Red background and white Font, which means the info at the top of the bidding screen is white. This is great, however, if i try with Bournemouth and wolves their 2nd colour is not white which makes it very hard to read. 3 Screens below to hopefully understand. any ideas?

arse.png

wolves.png

On 07/01/2019 at 05:33, Had_Enough said:

Wrong Clinched skin was a donation skin

32 minutes ago, THE FM GURU said:

Wrong Clinched skin was a donation skin

The thread (your thread in fact) was closed because Michael stated 'paid for' skins aren't allowed here.

Any issues with how the skin was represented PM him, I'm going off the impression he gave. In the post anybody can still read now.

(it still used people's work without permission) Now just leave it. I don't see the point in stirring it all up again. 

21 hours ago, danigood said:

There probably isn t, but image.thumb.png.459e175cec2961cea20220eb6a2f5167.pngmy home screen is currently like this

Is it possible to seperate the text on the next match info to the right like I had in last years FM?

home.thumb.png.fb0aac79c2dc414bb3c11d1823d2e831.png

I had a look for you on this and I used in FM2018 a different "look" for this section, they are both "rotating" with kits/logo's in it but the one I used last year looks pretty similar to what you are looking for.

See below some screens showing the FM 2019 version and the FM 2018 version:

112294090_teamkits-logos.thumb.png.6a294f7e92b1b8d189beae1f3c6df35c.png

I have sent you a PM with the files you will need to replace to get it to look like in the bottom pictures in this skin.

Please respect the fact that as I mentioned in the OP I can't go into individual requests for changes in the lay-out and look of screens and panels if it is not bug related. As you can imagine I would in the end be creating dozens of customized skins for everyone. This forum is a good spot to get help from the community on customizing your skin to your own liking and I would suggest for other requests you either search the forum if your request has already been mentioned in another thread or if another skin possibly has the "look"you are looking for in a certain screen.