[FM2019][SKIN] Champions League 2019

a31632

On 21/12/2018 at 13:55, a31632 said:

Updated version available for download, includes various (bug) fixes and improvements. There is a "fix" file available for download for those of you who prefer to instead ONLY update the original version (useful if you made many tweaks to the skin and want to keep these changes in the skin).

Compatible with the 19.2.1 update.

Please, prior to reporting issues/bugs, make sure you have applied the "fix-update" file to make sure your issue is "new"and not already resolved. Unpack the 7z file in the "panels" folder of the skin and unpack, overwrite existing files when prompted. Empty cache, reload skin (and make sure "caching" box in preferences is NOT ticked to avoid issues/conflicts.

If you decided to "clean install" the updated version instead, delete the current skin folder and extract the new skin version in your skin folder. (DO NOT overwrite the existing skin folder as files might conflict with each other due to changes made)

gave up on the scoreboard ....and a question to the author..you have released some tweaks and i am using your enhanced version and i mixed some parts of various skins .What file from OP should i be looking at if i want to just add few tweaks u released but not screw up my custom tactics

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, deyroldmackie said:

gave up on the scoreboard ....and a question to the author..you have released some tweaks and i am using your enhanced version and i mixed some parts of various skins .What file from OP should i be looking at if i want to just add few tweaks u released but not screw up my custom tactics

For the "Enhanced Version" users;�use this download instead (it includes fixes, updates and graphical enhancements)

Champions League 2019 patch 1 (ENHANCED VERSION).7z� � (encryption password is the same as the skin password)

In addition: There will be a full 1.1 release for all versions coming up shortly and it will contain all fixes/patches. New scoreboard I'm finishing up tomorrow.

15 hours ago, master889900 said:

i try copying xml files from match/panels folders in milla skin 2018 to another skin of fm19

but in match screen there is missing some button

any solution?

As the author of the skin doesn't want this discussed further here PM me if you or anyone wants help with this. There's more to selectors then just the 'relevant' panel folder. I'm not convinced you have the right folder plus code needs to be added elsewhere. Then there's the graphics.

It definitely copies across perfectly fine from FM18 just like a normal background or logo selector has done for years. The match titlebars I'm currently using are even based on the same coding. 

Edited by Had_Enough

On 30/12/2018 at 15:55, Had_Enough said:

As the author of the skin doesn't want this discussed further here PM me if you or anyone wants help with this. There's more to selectors then just the 'relevant' panel folder. I'm not convinced you have the right folder plus code needs to be added elsewhere. Then there's the graphics.

It definitely copies across perfectly fine from FM18 just like a normal background or logo selector has done for years. The match titlebars I'm currently using are even based on the same coding. 

When looking for alternative scoreboards (Google is always "my friend") I found the following post by Jovovich on this forum;

It has all the scoreboards I was working with, just the coding is "off" as it is for Football Manager 2017. Turns out the scoreboards are freely available after all.

Edited by a31632

On 30/12/2018 at 19:35, a31632 said:

When looking for alternative scoreboards (Google is always "my friend") I found the following post by Jovovich on this forum;

It has all the scoreboards I was working with, just the coding is "off" as it is for Football Manager 2017.

Scoreboards.thumb.png.afa416cb9a5bcd10e29d8e001b5dacf1.png

Nearing completion, logo's added on all the scoreboards and needs only some minor tweaks now.

Edited by a31632

Hi everyone, 

Sorry for what is probably a silly question, but is there a way to make custom backgrounds appear? I can see the different choice but regardless of which version I pick, none show the backgrounds that I have saved that work with other skins. I can see from some of the posts that people have managed to show Anfield in the background etc.

Fantastic skin, thanks for all of the work on it. 

On 30/12/2018 at 23:55, Had_Enough said:

I went full hog and started making me own.. not sold on this, needs colour but fits my skin.

281647010_NewYorkvNYCFC_MatchPitch-3.thumb.png.631418b82417137ea4e08c7563e3c178.png

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

I went full hog and started making me own.. not sold on this, needs colour but fits my skin.

281647010_NewYorkvNYCFC_MatchPitch-3.thumb.png.631418b82417137ea4e08c7563e3c178.png

Looks really nice, where are the action buttons though ("make sub", "shouts" etc.)? I ran into issue with having to place all these buttons to the right of the scoreboard and I had to keep the scoreboard smaller as a result. Are the match captions coming from the top?  I added logos to the scoreboards as well, but adding logo's means less space for team names and with longer names it wasn't working well, so I prefer to use the scoreboards with no logos, which is more like on "real TV"

This is my completed version, added logo selector at the top to spice it up a bit more

1413572021_Screenshot(231).thumb.png.881ca93b21071f439b8547843703218a.png

That match replay, erm not sure not got that far yet... lol.   I think thee two name panels insdie will be the team colours with a watermark badge, i might try and get the comp logo inbehind the clock,  this is like vetrsion 6 of 12 i have on the go. 

time line goes do the bottom, might  stick the console panel/header bar down there as well . like i have for the main skin. or use last year button one

Edited by wkdsoul

That match replay, erm not sure not got that far yet... lol.   I think thee two name panels insdie will be the team colours with a watermark badge, i might try and get the comp logo inbehind the clock,  this is like vetrsion 6 of 12 i have on the go. 

time line goes do the bottom, might  stick the console panel/header bar down there as well . like i have for the main skin. or use last year button one

No worries, I was busy for a day or two figuring it all out and making it look the way I want it to look  ;-)

56 minutes ago, a31632 said:

No worries, I was busy for a day or two figuring it all out and making it look the way I want it to look  ;-)

I been at this for a week. 

- version 1 - thats alright
- ver. 2 - actually if i shift this

- ver3. oh and change this font..

-ver2343454 wait if i just....

I been at this for a week. 

- version 1 - thats alright
- ver. 2 - actually if i shift this

- ver3. oh and change this font..

-ver2343454 wait if i just....

this is why I genuinely have about 30 versions of TCS in my skin folder

Version 1.1 released! Download link is updated.

Update 1.1 includes:

- Improved look of titlebar

- Improved manager “home” screen with rotating images (kits/logo’s/fixtures)

- Lots of bigger faces in screens

- Attributes selectors on player overview panels (show attributes with/without boxes)

- Bug fixes and tweaks for a better overall experience

- Compatible with 19.2.1

And lots of other improvements/enhancements!

vor 1 Stunde schrieb master889900:

how remove the logo from sidebar

Annotation 2019-01-02 095112.jpg

You should find it in panels\generic\sidebar menu table.xml

Just delete the logo-(picture-)part. I don't have this skin installed so I can't tell you exactly what line it is, sorry.

Hi, amazing update and skin again. Hoping someone can help me. Still trying to get the custom backgrounds I have to appear in when using the skin. Sorry if this is an easy or obvious fix. I can't get the custom ones to work at all. Am I trying the correct area? If this is part of the enhanced version then I understand why I can't get it to work with the free one. Just looking for some help either way and thanks for the work on the skin. Cheers. 

Background.jpg

Hello,

Thank you for the skin version with additional scoreboards, however I'm having 1 small question, it's is possible to have also the LOGOS of the teams, next to their names? Now, on each scoreboard that I'm selecting the teams logos are not appearing. It's a feature or a bug :)

Thanks for the work you did.but i am a user of your enhanced version.after copying the match folder from the latest update with small logos i am getting this(picture attached) .please help me .what other files i need to copy .I cant do a new fresh install as i have modified the skin to suit my laptop

20190104092005_1.jpg

Edited by deyroldmackie

2 hours ago, BlackS0ull said:

Hello,

Thank you for the skin version with additional scoreboards, however I'm having 1 small question, it's is possible to have also the LOGOS of the teams, next to their names? Now, on each scoreboard that I'm selecting the teams logos are not appearing. It's a feature or a bug :)

No it’s not a bug, it’s in the the “readme”......

There are .LOGO files in the folder where all scoreboards are. Rename them and you will have the logos in the scoreboards.

Longer team names can give issues as space is limited but it works

il y a 2 minutes, a31632 a dit :

No it’s not a bug, it’s in the the “readme”......

There are .LOGO files in the folder where all scoreboards are. Rename them and you will have the logos in the scoreboards.

Longer team names can give issues as space is limited but it works

i download today the updated version but i cant see scoreboard folder

1 hour ago, deyroldmackie said:

Thanks for the work you did.but i am a user of your enhanced version.after copying the match folder from the latest update with small logos i am getting this(picture attached) .please help me .what other files i need to copy .I cant do a new fresh install as i have modified the skin to suit my laptop

20190104092005_1.jpg

The floating scoreboard will need the “interface/titlebar/paper” to be available.

As you can see with you it superimposes the standard titlebar over the section.

Solution: look in the enhanced version and navigate to “graphics/boxes/custom/interface” (I’m not at my computer now but pretty sure that is where to find it) you will see the “paper.png” file is missing and instead there is a “paper1.png” that now controls the titlebar.

That is why I created 2 versions and not just one with multiple options as a lot of panels and some graphics were impacted by the introduction of the new scoreboard.

You will also have to copy the “header.xml” over from the “enhanced” version

5 minutes ago, master889900 said:

i download today the updated version but i cant see scoreboard folder

The scoreboard options are only available in my personal version (“Enhanced Version”). The scoreboards are the work of Jovovich/Maruemon from FMnation and I don’t have their permission to release them publicly. I recoded the rest of the screen completely but the scoreboards themselves I only edited a bit and I respect their work on it.

I share my personal version one-on-one with people who support my work though.

il y a 1 minute, a31632 a dit :

The scoreboard options are only available in my personal version (“Enhanced Version”). The scoreboards are the work of Jovovich/Maruemon from FMnation and I don’t have their permission to release them publicly. I recoded the rest of the screen completely but the scoreboards themselves I only edited a bit and I respect their work on it.

how i can support your work

7 hours ago, master889900 said:

how enable attributes with boxes

There is a button next to the attributes sections in the player overview panels, if you click it, it will show the option to change it, see screenshot:

selector.thumb.png.005536310432a54d95c66be463db2e81.png

6 minutes ago, master889900 said:

how remove this logo

Annotation 2019-01-02 095112.jpg

Yes, in your resolution it doesn't look good.

Navigate to the file "sidebar menu table.xml" in the "panels/generic" folder  and delete lines 9-21 showing:

<!-- Primary Logo -->
        <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="130"/>

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
        <boolean id="value" value="false"/>
        </attachment>
        <!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
        <record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
        </widget>

Once you deleted it, save the file, reload the skin and the logo is gone.

Edited by a31632

vor 6 Stunden schrieb joe5p:

Hi, amazing update and skin again. Hoping someone can help me. Still trying to get the custom backgrounds I have to appear in when using the skin. Sorry if this is an easy or obvious fix. I can't get the custom ones to work at all. Am I trying the correct area? If this is part of the enhanced version then I understand why I can't get it to work with the free one. Just looking for some help either way and thanks for the work on the skin. Cheers. 

Background.jpg

Hi, for all who wants to see custom backgrounds:

1. open client object browser at the panel folder

2. search for lines 9-13

it looks like that:

<!-- background picture - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/1" id="bgnd">
        <boolean id="scale_picture" value="true" />
        <boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="false" />
    </widget>

3. delete the lines 9-13 and copy following lines:

<!-- background picture - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="background" file="backgrounds/default" id="bgnd">
      <record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
      </record>
      <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
        <list id="get_properties">
          <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="0" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
        </list>
        <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
      </attachment>
    </widget>

4. save the .xml and clear cahce and reload the skin

5. now you will have the custom backgrounds like me:

image.thumb.png.843fb42577c39f14d86daa725dd79723.png

image.thumb.png.2a012770939115a2be7dd8906541555d.png

image.thumb.png.0fd62277093c331c933ec036eb7891ef.png

Edited by vonreichsm

3 hours ago, a31632 said:

So your charging for their work? 

11 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

So your charging for their work? 

No, not at all, the skin is free and available for download in the OP.

My personal version has a lot of custom made panels and additions. The user I mentioned created the scoreboard which I implemented in that version and I re-coded the whole panel. There is not just the scoreboard added and that’s it

Edited by a31632

11 minutes ago, a31632 said:

No, not at all, the skin is free and available for download in the OP

You might wanna change the wording then, it reads as they made it and you cant have it without paying for it.

Leaving your mods in a bundle behind the paywall might be better, least then you dont have others work being charged for.  Just your own creations

Edited by wkdsoul

36 minutes ago, a31632 said:

No, not at all, the skin is free and available for download in the OP.

My personal version has a lot of custom made panels and additions. The user I mentioned created the scoreboard which I implemented in that version and I re-coded the whole panel. There is not just the scoreboard added and that’s it

With all due respect moving around a few containers isn't where the work is. I've changed every single one of their titlebar panels (extensively, over 10 in fact with more added, graphically and in terms of layout) and yet still don't even consider myself to have done the majority of the work on the selectors I use in my own skin. The elaborate coding is in the selectors themselves. From what I've seen here in this thread, 90% if not more of the work is still Jovanovich's/fmnation's. 

I personally think you're on really dodgy ground including their work in something others will have to pay you for. I can't speak for them but I'd be pissed if it was my creation. Without doubt it will encourage some to pay and therein lies the problem. You are being rewarded for work you had minimal hand in and they the real creators are not.

(To reiterate editing the match titlebar.xml is peanuts in relation to the mod as a whole). 

Edited by Had_Enough

Re-coding a screen isn’t as simple as “moving some containers around” but everyone is entitled to their own point of view of course.

My personal version has a lot of custom made panels in there and new additions that took me weeks of work. That version is a lot more than “just a scoreboard added”. I would agree with you if I would only add this scoreboard to it and that would be the only difference.

Because I respect the creators’ work on the scoreboard selector and scoreboards themselves I didn’t  implement them in my posted skin, as I don’t have their permission to do so.

Some people recognize how much work is involved in creating a skin especially if it includes a lot of custom made or customized panels in it, they show their appreciation for the work done and you call that “asking people to pay for a skin”

I’m guessing we agree to disagree on this issue.

That’s really all I will say at this time on the subject. If people like the skin they can download it in the OP, completely free and with support provided.

11 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Because I respect the creators’ work on the scoreboard selector and scoreboards themselves I didn’t  implement them in my posted skin, as I don’t have their permission to do so.

You don't have permission to use them in a public skin yet you state you make a skin that contains the work available to "supporters" that pay you, which is still releasing the skin to others albeit after having the audacity to make them pay you for it first?

The work initially is not yours regardless of if you have modified it, so you are still charging for someone else's work, and also the work of numerous others you have asked in countless other threads on this forum alone to assist and guide you in your skinning?

Seems a bit selfish to be honest, charging for work which is clearly not your own in large parts, and even if it was goes against what this community thrives on and has done for many years creating fantastic work for others without feeling a need for payment for the privilige and more so do it out of a passion for the game and the community.

If I edit this skin and then ask people to pay for it as it has "loads of my mods" in it, would you be happy about that?

Edited by steveyisatard

To Steveyisatard:

Your “Trumpish style” message doesn’t really deserve an answer and as I said earlier I’m done on discussing other people’s opinion on the matter in question.

Everyone: let’s please stay on topic and use this thread for people requesting help or reporting bugs while using the skin as that is where it is intended for.

Edited by a31632

21 minutes ago, a31632 said:

To Steveyisatard:

Your “Trumpish style” message doesn’t really deserve an answer and as I said earlier I’m done on discussing other people’s opinion on the matter in question.

Everyone: let’s please stay on topic and use this thread for people requesting help or reporting bugs while using the skin as that is where it is intended for.

It was a valid point, you are selling work that is not yours, and advertising encrypted downloads on here which if I recall is against the rules?

Respect other people's work. Don't steal it, don't sell it and don't pass it off as your own. Always ask first.

Edited by steveyisatard

Mate, Is your username Steveyisatard because Steveyisaretard already was taken?

Don’t spam the forum with crap.

Flut, Andromeda, Yacs and other skin makers also ask for donations on their postings and in their skins. If the maker asks for donations to support his work and as a thank you is giving you a copy of his personalized version of the skin that is not selling.

Dude, with the other skins you get nothing if you donate, so are they now “selling” their posted skin?

Rubbish!!! He asked to keep it on topic and I apologize for putting my two cents in here but Stevey is way out of line here.

1 hour ago, a31632 said:

Re-coding a screen isn’t as simple as “moving some containers around” but everyone is entitled to their own point of view of course.

My personal version has a lot of custom made panels in there and new additions that took me weeks of work. That version is a lot more than “just a scoreboard added”. I would agree with you if I would only add this scoreboard to it and that would be the only difference.

Some people recognize how much work is involved in creating a skin especially if it includes a lot of custom made or customized panels in it, they show their appreciation for the work done and you call that “asking people to pay for a skin”

I’m guessing we agree to disagree on this issue.

That’s really all I will say at this time on the subject. If people like the skin they can download it in the OP, completely free and with support provided.

I've released my skins since FM15, asking for donations is fine for me, but hiding stuff behind paywalls is ridiculous as far as im concerned, I'm not even sure where it stands legally, but I remember speaking to someone from SI about Emil doing the same for Vitrex and the regen hairpack, and he said SI wouldn't be very happy about it

No he really isnt, there is work in the skin from other makers, he is making profit from without permission.    Giving away a whole skin and giving the option for donations is fine, he's clearly  charging for additional work he didnt create (just slightly adjusted).

Anything behind the paywall should be HIS own mods, that can fit/load into the 'free version' skin.  Hes charging for his content (fine), in additon to other makers work.

1 minute ago, Sfrakz said:

Wow we give him 3€ for a game we played 100hours or more, are you jealous or what?

Not at all. But if work of mine was stuck behind a paywall then I'd be extremely pissed off considering i've never charged a penny for my skin.

Just my two cents.

Man, he is the only one who give advice when we answer him, that's not all about the skin, that's about the knowledge about panel/graphics (in my opinion)

Edit; Not talking about standard panels/graphics

Edited by Sfrakz