[FM19] [SKIN] The Rensie Custom Skin(s)

keysi

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, msuatgunerli said:

Cracking work! Could you also edit the scouting panel colors so that they appear darker (2nd screenshot) as well. I tried copying over the dark panels from Ramoscu's skin but couldn't manage to change the text color :(  The inbox screen also has a greyish outline which definitely is easier on the eyes compared to the default skin but Ramoscu's versions were better I'd say.

I currently don't want to edit those purple skins, mainly because I don't use them personally and I don't have time to change all font colours again. Sorry.

9 hours ago, Parkera said:

One issue I have with the skin is on the schedule page. The green symbols to show wins are black, and the yellow (draws) are grey! 

Football Manager Screenshot 2018.11.05 - 18.12.54.64.png

Sorry to hear, there is some issue but it's probably not connected to my skin because I don't have this issue. Try to clear cache, reload skin or delete preferences. Or try to delete other skins from the skin folder, maybe it's because of other skin. 

7 hours ago, Rivanov said:

Which panel makes the staff / player picture bigger on the news item screen in your Inbox (in the topbar)

It's 'inbox item' panel and the line 15 where you edit height of it

6 hours ago, keysi said:

Sorry to hear, there is some issue but it's probably not connected to my skin because I don't have this issue. Try to clear cache, reload skin or delete preferences. Or try to delete other skins from the skin folder, maybe it's because of other skiN

Thanks. Deleting other skins from the folder did the trick! 

Hi keysi,

sorry, but i´ve a question too. The ibh panels. You are using the panels from michael from the mod fm19. I wrote that i´ve problems with the high and width of the panels if i change the view at the match.

157fcf.png

Now my question: can i use the mod from michael from fm18?

https://sites.google.com/site/michaeltmurrayuk/Skins/fm18-match-day-background-mod

I mean is the only one i have to do is to copy the files from fm18 into your match panel folder and to overwrite the files?

Hi mate, outstanding skin - really impressed with it. Have tried out a few skins and find this one to be the best yet :). Just a quick question - do you know how to add in attribute boxes instead of just the flat text?

I've had a look around myself and tried to import an attribute box player overview set from another skin, but it didn't work. I find it quite hard to read just the naked attribute text, so would appreciate it greatly if you could, if you know how, direct me how to add in the boxes? No problem if you can't, figure you probably get enough requests as is :). Thanks!

4 hours ago, marcotalhadas said:

How to Change the Black fonts in to White??

1884831202_SemTtulo-1.thumb.png.20c672d363c7229de6c53f10df968bba.png

Hi

How did you get the standard background colours (the green elements at the top and between the panels) that change depending on the team to show please? Mine are currently just a dull grey which I think is the skin default.

Thanks

37 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

Hi

How did you get the standard background colours (the green elements at the top and between the panels) that change depending on the team to show please? Mine are currently just a dull grey which I think is the skin default.

Thanks

I Use only the "player" folder of this skin.

Anyone know how to change the black colour to white?

6 hours ago, sweetcarroll92 said:

Hi mate, outstanding skin - really impressed with it. Have tried out a few skins and find this one to be the best yet :). Just a quick question - do you know how to add in attribute boxes instead of just the flat text?

I've had a look around myself and tried to import an attribute box player overview set from another skin, but it didn't work. I find it quite hard to read just the naked attribute text, so would appreciate it greatly if you could, if you know how, direct me how to add in the boxes? No problem if you can't, figure you probably get enough requests as is :). Thanks!

Check this topic, maybe it will help

So, I came across this thread by angrily googling "Football Manager 2019 attributes bar colours", as I couldn't tell the difference between primary/secondary attributes on player profiles... I am such so useless with technology that I had zero clue you could even 'change the skin' on these games.

This. Is. Awesome.

Thank you so much! Can't believe I've been missing out previously on this stuff. Makes the game so much easier to play.

8 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I'n a big fan of this skin, but even though I've got the DF11 facepacks, the picture doesn't fill the area the way it shows on the creator's screenshots, is there anything I can do to make it fill the space more? 

rensie.PNG

Click to the arrow in the right corner and change the view...

14 hours ago, Matiasu said:

Why is nothing here?

20181110193410-1.jpg

I'm not sure why there is nothing but I had it absolutely the same as you during the pre-season but when the league started I have there Training Happiness and Training Performance.

The skin looks great. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I can't seem to find the player interaction menu on the skin, either when you right click or from the drop down menu. The only option is the conversation history. Is this a bug, or has it just been moved somewhere else?

Em 30/10/2018 em 12:40, keysi disse:

eThe main idea of the skin is still the same – just make simple adjustments to make the game better.

Some things are the same as in FM18, some other things were improved and edited, some things are better or they were removed completely.

The original post of this skin is from www.mrkreysirensie.wordpress.com

• The skin was made in the default purple and also in the dark version.
  • Instant result button included.
  • This skin was made mainly for my own use, I’m happy with this version and I will update it only if something will not work.

Edited things:

• Player Overview - two versions of DF11 - one from FM18 without a kit, one from FM17 with kit + kit & signature with Cut-Out picture. Both edited to make them better to view with bordered box background and I moved the widget line with stats up under the attributes.
  • Player Attributes + Player Comparison by DF11
  • Inbox adjustment - coloured news item, bigger pictures in the header of the mail
  • Scouting recommendation/card bigger picture
  • Staff Overview + Human Manager profile
  • Club Overview
  • Schedule - right panels resize
  • Inbox item - a team of the week/month picture in the mailbox resized (guide how to remove it in the original post)
  • Match In-Between Highlights + Halftime/Match Review Screen Mods
  • Caps font removed + added a logo to the background

Credits

• Original DF11 panels before edit – Pikawa
  • DF11 default faces
  • Wannachup – Instant result button
  • Ramoscu – Dark Inbox-Calendar-Scouting boxes before edit
  • Michael Murray – Match In Between Highlights + Halftime/Match Review Screen Mods and all other useful tips and advice

borussia-dortmund-v-lazio_-match-review.thumb.png.12aa110529b4833ed92c49ddf1c72b23.pngscreenshot_61.thumb.jpg.e567c3a9a5572564933b3345d0a5aad2.jpgscreenshot_51.thumb.jpg.b7a5e64743b061fd75cf267301794f76.jpgscreenshot_10.thumb.jpg.8987a846a4747ee700147fd2274bbcbe.jpgscreenshot_16.thumb.jpg.3b17aeccbc4e827de830256c48fc3068.jpgmarco-reus_-overview-attributes.thumb.png.9e4912c7c5f03bc5f6c9c1dde229b9c8.pngkevin-de-bruyne_-overview-profile-2.thumb.png.d22d4a105fb8ac8fe5c6bdb36a6392ea.pngindex1.thumb.png.4c7382d5161ddf54945a992953d06f63.png

screenshot3.thumb.jpg.ceec6dd6db8d0072377d493fcd49c7ea.jpg2018-10-26_21-22-091.thumb.png.905ae78a6071d4d2199e04787b90c0b3.png

DOWNLOAD - v1.2 (3/11/2018)

The download link updated - all panels with secondary colour were edited so there should not be issues with it.

Could you please teach me, how can you leave the bottom and the black panels like this? Mine is transparent and I do not like it .. if you can help me teach.

On 11/11/2018 at 08:57, keysi said:

I'm not sure why there is nothing but I had it absolutely the same as you during the pre-season but when the league started I have there Training Happiness and Training Performance.

Loving the purple skin, so thanks for updating it, not sure if I'm missing something, but on my training screen I seem to be missing some panels, in the picture you quoted I see 5 panels I only have 2, did you only change for the dark skin, if so is it possible for me to copy/edit files to get more panels, if so would you know which ones?

20181114215236_1.thumb.jpg.a22de5f49f4e6e4780ad34b36e9f46ed.jpg

@toffee71

go to skin folder/panels/team and delete 'training overview panel'. It looks like there are only two default panels. I just deleted it and I have three same panels under the schedule. I did nothing with training screen except the change of font colour in the header so I don't know what's wrong.

3 hours ago, keysi said:

@toffee71

go to skin folder/panels/team and delete 'training overview panel'. It looks like there are only two default panels. I just deleted it and I have three same panels under the schedule. I did nothing with training screen except the change of font colour in the header so I don't know what's wrong.

yeah mine bugs out just having the file in the folder too

16 hours ago, keysi said:

@toffee71

It's not the end of the world for me will leave as is for now, I will have a delve in the xml, one day,. When you say 3 same panels can you change the info on them?

6 hours ago, toffee71 said:

It's not the end of the world for me will leave as is for now, I will have a delve in the xml, one day,. When you say 3 same panels can you change the info on them?

just delete this 'training overview panel' and reload skin and it will work. You can change the info, just click to the arrow in the right corner of each panel. The number of panels depends on your resolution. I changed in the preferences to 85% zoom out and there are 5 panels now.

Screenshot_5.thumb.jpg.0afe013fee8828dca63e5a3d46a6885b.jpgScreenshot_6.thumb.jpg.5fba72701c0d7f12347bc82a6a7e8232.jpg

On 04/11/2018 at 07:57, keysi said:

@elGordo go to skin folder/panels/non_player and open 'non player profile'. There you have the highlighted part about logo & age.

If you want to hide logo just rewrite 'true' to 'false' and save file + reload skin.

If you want to make the logo smaller, edit the '70' value to a higher number, for example, 100.

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.7c608413932613c24550e4bed96063f8.jpg

Sorry to bother you again. This is the last time i promise. How do i remove the logo from a human manager profile. As you can see in the attached images i've tried but it just gets bigger.

1.png

2.png

@pezzyhawkins

It depends on your resolution. It's not a static thing so if you have lower resolution it will always resize and some info will be missing same as you are not able to see all panels/widgets in the player overview. You can try to change 'Zoom out' to 85% in the Preferences. Or you can adjust the specific values the club overview stadium panel

2 hours ago, keysi said:

@pezzyhawkins

It depends on your resolution. It's not a static thing so if you have lower resolution it will always resize and some info will be missing same as you are not able to see all panels/widgets in the player overview. You can try to change 'Zoom out' to 85% in the Preferences. Or you can adjust the specific values the club overview stadium panel

Ok thanks, I use a MacBook 13 inch Retina so my resolution is set and I actually use zoom out 150% so I don't think this skin is right for me unless I play about the the values in the overview stadium panel, something  I wouldn't know how to do unfortunately. Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, pezzyhawkins said:

Ok thanks, I use a MacBook 13 inch Retina so my resolution is set and I actually use zoom out 150% so I don't think this skin is right for me unless I play about the the values in the overview stadium panel, something  I wouldn't know how to do unfortunately. Thanks! 

It's 'Zoom in 150%' or 'Zoom out 95%' or 85% or 50%. the skin is made for 1920x1080 resolution and it works at lower resolution with Zoom OUT option. If you will use Zoom IN option, something will not display properly with almost all skins

2 minutes ago, keysi said:

It's 'Zoom in 150%' or 'Zoom out 95%' or 85% or 50%. the skin is made for 1920x1080 resolution and it works at lower resolution with Zoom OUT option. If you will use Zoom IN option, something will not display properly with almost all skins

Sorry, I meant zoom in 150% and I use 1440x900 which is the default resolution and can't go any bigger. I have played around with it a little but hard to find what works well in terms of getting all the details to show up and not appear too small... 

On 16/11/2018 at 08:15, keysi said:

just delete this 'training overview panel' and reload skin and it will work. You can change the info, just click to the arrow in the right corner of each panel. The number of panels depends on your resolution. I changed in the preferences to 85% zoom out and there are 5 panels now.

Screenshot_5.thumb.jpg.0afe013fee8828dca63e5a3d46a6885b.jpgScreenshot_6.thumb.jpg.5fba72701c0d7f12347bc82a6a7e8232.jpg

Deleted file as you said and all good, 3 panels showing Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

If some of you decided to play FM19 withing Public Beta version you probably noticed there is a bug with Coach & Scouting Summary in the player profile. Even your own players are still scouted.

image.thumb.png.f6283dd476c359b2997b9494c3f5a3bc.png

The download link was updated to v1.3 where "player scout reports small" panel was edited. This 1.3 version includes also some small tweaks I made during the recent weeks. 

https://community.sigames.com/forum/670-public-beta-forum/

Archived