[FM19] [SKIN] The Rensie Custom Skin(s)

keysi

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Keysi !

I've a problem regarding the stars on the club's infrastructure. As you can see in this picture, they do not seem to be displayed correctly no matter the club, no matter the save... the reinstallation of the game didn't have any effect either like clear cache ..

Have you ever encountered this problem?

Thanks !

res2.PNG

7 hours ago, AtlasFR said:

Hi Keysi !

I've a problem regarding the stars on the club's infrastructure. As you can see in this picture, they do not seem to be displayed correctly no matter the club, no matter the save... the reinstallation of the game didn't have any effect either like clear cache ..

Thanks !

res2.PNG

Yes, I noticed it after the last game patch/update and tried to change it but it didn't work so let it without stars, it's just a small thing and I don't have enough time for it. Sorry. 

On 18/04/2019 at 11:36, theyatty1 said:

Hi how do I change the background colour of emails to white from the default grey on the old purple df11 skin?

Go to skin folder/settings and open "base19settings" file. Find line 188 and change value "blue grey50" to "white" -> save file and reload skin. 

image.thumb.png.555f26b42d973b2ffffa6e29cb3aec0b.png

13 minutes ago, AtlasFR said:

OK no worries. At least, it reassures me to know that I am not the only one impacted by this change! Thank you for the answer !

I checked some other skins and it doesn't work with them too. I saw it appeared sometimes when I reloaded skin but you're right it doesn't show same as it should. It's probably something similar as Scouting Report didn't work properly a few months ago after some patch but I checked the code and it didn't look wrong so I don't know where is the mistake.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, @keysi.

You may have already answered this question earlier in the thread, but how do I change the font colour (from black to white) on the Transfers page? As you can see in the screenshot, the black font on the dark background makes the text difficult to read.

236206855_Transfers-textcolour.thumb.jpg.0d9df869208791cdb4d723b6e7dbf126.jpg

22 hours ago, keysi said:

@LLNDVS this part is linked to "scouting top bar" panel

How do I actually go about making the changes, though? (Sorry for being a pest.)

Edit: All sorted. Only just realised that I was using an older version of the skin. Great work, as ever, Keysi.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sufcblades74 said:

might be a silly question but here goes is there away to remove the instant result button or is there the same skin without the instant result button ?

Go to skin folder/panels/client_object and open 'client object browser' panel.

Find the line 215 and delete the whole widget with instant result. Save the file and reload skin.

image.thumb.png.6966ee7c0fc00696a74f2de7eb8e1822.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2019 at 10:12, AtlasFR said:

Hi Keysi !

Thanks !

res2.PNG

Not sure what was changed but this works without issue for me now. Probably after the last patch, didn't notice stars are missing now.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, luvgisele said:

Hi Keysi - Could you let me know the folder location from which the stadium picture is picked up in the club overview screen? I wanted to change it...thank you...

Coventry City_  Profile.png

mini stadium  pack you hacve installed. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, gai jin said:

Hi keysi,

I love this skin but i have a question: can I turn back to the default settings of the Panel that shows during a match whilst there are no highlights?

Yes, you can. You just need to delete the match related panels. Go to the skin folder/panels/match and delete all panels except the ones related to fixture and instant result (fixture details, fixture list panel, match confirmation panel). Don't forget to clear cache and reload skin after it.

It will make match screens and match overview to default.

10 hours ago, Uncle_Sam said:

How hard would it be for you to nick up a "Light" version of this skin?

I don't know, probably a few days but I am not interested to make a light skin as I don't use it. You should rather try already existing light skins ;)

Archived