[FM19] E19 - England to Level 19

18 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

A question Dan, not a suggestion as I'm happy to go with whatever you produce. A while ago you said you'd be going down to level 22 but not with Mid-Sussex this time, so no Fairwarp or Keymer & Hassocks, I guess. So which regional league do you intend to go all the way? Will it be in Devon and/or Cornwall?

K&H is still there, just in MSFL Division 5 - South.  I think that's about level 17(?).  But they will end up in the lowest division of the database once I get my hands on it. Hopefully, the geography makes sense! 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all why couldn’t we all (people who can) help dan and maybe do a few leagues I.e person 1 dose level 12-14 person 2 15-7 for example and help dan.

as well all know it such a huge file

Then dan can merge them together 

just a thought 

Edited by Howie8217

24 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

Hey all why couldn’t we all (people who can) help dan and maybe do a few leagues I.e person 1 dose level 12-14 person 2 15-7 for example and help dan.

as well all know it such a huge file

Then dan can merge them together 

just a thought 

Merging the files will cause a lot of problems. It is best to just be patient and wait for Dan to finish his project :) 

I love the idea of helping, I am in fact quite annoyed I can't seem add lower leagues, I did manage to add one extra tier, but i get confused lol. But I loved using your level 22 last years and I will love using this. I would like to make a small donation for your hard work as well. Thank you and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you....

Hi Dan ,

First of all congrats for your file  and my respects for the effort you are putting.  

I have checked the file that you have released , and i noticed that the start date of the first season is set at 2nd of July. Is is possible to change it to 25/6? ( it is the option that the game has).

Thanks

31 minutes ago, toiletfootball said:

Thanks for all the hard work Dan.  The Essex Senior league is showing 19 teams instead of 20. The missing team is Leyton Athletic.   (having tried to make a lower league database myself I realise what a mammoth undertaking it is:-)

Thanks for this, this is why I said it was untested, things like this are good because I miss them 

26 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

I noticed that reserve teams don't show up in the main screen for teams in a division, but in a separate menu for reserves. Makes it damn tricky to see how many teams are in a division. Is this a new thing due to the FM19 editor, or did I just miss it before?

New thing, confused me as I have to remember how many reserve teams are in a division in the editor as it doesn't show!

5 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I noticed that reserve teams don't show up in the main screen for teams in a division, but in a separate menu for reserves. Makes it damn tricky to see how many teams are in a division. Is this a new thing due to the FM19 editor, or did I just miss it before?

Just found this out to my cost! Couldn't work out why Braintree and Brightlingsea Reserves didn't show up in the Eastern Counties Div1S. So I created new teams and added them only to find when I tested the rules that they are in fact there but not showing! I think I might leave all this to the experts.!

4 hours ago, toiletfootball said:

Just found this out to my cost! Couldn't work out why Braintree and Brightlingsea Reserves didn't show up in the Eastern Counties Div1S. So I created new teams and added them only to find when I tested the rules that they are in fact there but not showing! I think I might leave all this to the experts.!

Are you taking Hashtag? I'm gonna manage Little Oakley as they're up the road from my childhood home, so we'll be rivals! In my holiday test Hashtag came 2nd bottom and Little Oakley sacked me half way through the season

1 hour ago, phnompenhandy said:

Are you taking Hashtag? I'm gonna manage Little Oakley as they're up the road from my childhood home, so we'll be rivals! In my holiday test Hashtag came 2nd bottom and Little Oakley sacked me half way through the season

i noticed in Dan's beta release that Hashtag doesn't have a founded date. Will that update after a season or will it forever be unknown?

3 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Always good to have a bit of extra detail in your save isn't it? Are you going to make Hashtag and Little Oakley rivals via the editor? I'm thinking of managing Oakwood who are in my hown town of Crawley, in a bid to get into the same division as Crawley Town. I'll be creating the 'Newtown' derby:-)

2 hours ago, jcp1417 said:

i noticed in Dan's beta release that Hashtag doesn't have a founded date. Will that update after a season or will it forever be unknown?

I don't think that will automatically update, but it's very easy to add a founded date using the editor.

4 hours ago, toiletfootball said:

Always good to have a bit of extra detail in your save isn't it? Are you going to make Hashtag and Little Oakley rivals via the editor? I'm thinking of managing Oakwood who are in my hown town of Crawley, in a bid to get into the same division as Crawley Town. I'll be creating the 'Newtown' derby:-)

Could do. Easy enough to add rivalry, founding dates and stuff.

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Back editing tonight, hopefully Level 11 won't take me too long to complete, then I can get the League Cups and FA Vase sorted and also season update day sorted

Does the level 11 database include level 11 and below, or just level 11? Kind of confused on what you mean, haha! 

Edited by MullinZ

24 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

I'm not sure, not for the Level 22 database but I might come back to it and do a full Level 11 when I've completed the 22 database 

Not to seem I am being impatient, but do you have an estimated date when the database will be fully done, or down to level twenty-two?

14 minutes ago, MullinZ said:

Not to seem I am being impatient, but do you have an estimated date when the database will be fully done, or down to level twenty-two?

No idea, I work a lot of hours so editing is only like 2 or 3 hours a day

On 20/11/2018 at 10:52, agiannop said:

Hi Dan ,

First of all congrats for your file  and my respects for the effort you are putting.  

I have checked the file that you have released , and i noticed that the start date of the first season is set at 2nd of July. Is is possible to change it to 25/6? ( it is the option that the game has).

Thanks

There is a workaround for this while we're waiting for Dan's full release. Just include another league in your game set up. e.g. Denmark which gives you a start date option of 18/06

On 20/11/2018 at 13:42, toiletfootball said:

Thanks for all the hard work Dan.  The Essex Senior league is showing 19 teams instead of 20. The missing team is Leyton Athletic.   (having tried to make a lower league database myself I realise what a mammoth undertaking it is:-)

Sorted for the next release

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

When Level 11 is done

cool thanks. also, I don't know if it's intentional, but level 11 is not playable in the new update. were you just waiting until you add all the leagues?

Don't know if you use / were aware of it Dan, but the new FA Full Time website is pretty comprehensive when it comes to leagues and teams.

https://fulltime.thefa.com/ff/LeagueDetails?leagueid=3244788&seasonid=603384594

On a more personal note since I coach at one of the teams involved, if you get the chance to add the West Midlands (Regional) League Divisions One (Lvl 11) and Two (Lvl 12), that would be brilliant.

3 hours ago, jcp1417 said:

cool thanks. also, I don't know if it's intentional, but level 11 is not playable in the new update. were you just waiting until you add all the leagues?

I've only released down to Level 10 at the moment 

18 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

@Dan BHTFC not a bug, but the colours for Chadderton FC (Level 10 North West Counties League Div 1) are wrong

image.png.5b6fec5c29276e272871f5b76e1a03a0.png

Avro and Prestwich kits are also wrong but I assume this is more to do with the fact they're automatically generated; Chaddy and Prestwich are listed as extinct on the game and Avro I assume had to be created, @Dan BHTFC?

24 minutes ago, miguelinho said:

Avro and Prestwich kits are also wrong but I assume this is more to do with the fact they're automatically generated; Chaddy and Prestwich are listed as extinct on the game and Avro I assume had to be created, @Dan BHTFC?

I'll go through the teams kits before I release the Level 11 file. If you find anymore let me know