Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

In the latest version, is it possible to edit the contract expiry date of a nation's manager? So eg. Can I make Fabio Capello's contract expire immediately so I can get the job myself?

You can shorten his contract, but you might not necessarily be chosen to be the England manager.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ruci,

Great tool mate, seriously congrats!

Was wondering something, did you find a way to fix the position "bug"? Currently when you edit players position (am/fc to amc) and you save the modification, It lasts for a few click and then goes away :( any chance it will be fixed with next release?

KUTGW :D

It seems no-one has any help to offer. :( (please see my post above - posted 12th Dec, 21:42)

I am not kidding, I just don't know what to do.

Sorry to be repeating myself, but, help, please!

Mate, you probably have the editor in a compressed format such as ZIP, RAR or the likes.

Donwload 7zip, a free compressed files manager and you can unpack all the need files to wherever you want them.

Hope that helps.

Khar

It seems no-one has any help to offer. :( (please see my post above - posted 12th Dec, 21:42)

I am not kidding, I just don't know what to do.

Sorry to be repeating myself, but, help, please!

You need to unzip your downloaded file first. I suggest installing 7-zip from 7-zip.org.

Hey Ruci

Some1 mentioned above that the strips are still having problems

I can confirm this, i have a blue and white harlequins style shirt but it is showing as all white on FMTRE

I do believe that when u change it it does still show on the game, but from within the editor its wrong

Hopes that helps mate

Ruci - Can you tell me how accurate the positional rating is please? Thanks

the current rating system was designed for FM2008 and isnt finished, it was made based on some scout tools avaiable to FM2008, the ratings are similar to the ratings that those programs showed(mini scout 2008 and genie scout 2008), what i can say right now, is that i'm working in a completly new rating system that will be more accurate and will have positional ratings too.. the development of the new system is going well and should be included in one of the nexts releases of FMRTE..

ruci: hate to be a pain in the ass but I cant get the program to work. I have dotnet, even re-installed it and I know pretty much about computers, but this is out of my league : (

is there any way you think you can help me ? : (

Just get FMRTEv2 has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Have the latest version of the scout aswell.

Could someone please tell me how to edit (shorten) a national manager's contract? In my FMRTE all the national managers are marked as "Free Agent".

you cant do that in the current version of FMRTE..sorry mate

ruci: hate to be a pain in the ass but I cant get the program to work. I have dotnet, even re-installed it and I know pretty much about computers, but this is out of my league : (

is there any way you think you can help me ? : (

Just get FMRTEv2 has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Have the latest version of the scout aswell.

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

you cant do that in the current version of FMRTE..sorry mate

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

Sorry Man, I've done all those things, still nothing : /

the current rating system was designed for FM2008 and isnt finished, it was made based on some scout tools avaiable to FM2008, the ratings are similar to the ratings that those programs showed(mini scout 2008 and genie scout 2008), what i can say right now, is that i'm working in a completly new rating system that will be more accurate and will have positional ratings too.. the development of the new system is going well and should be included in one of the nexts releases of FMRTE..

Thanks for the reply ruci. I like to buy players by rating and pot rating. As soon as that is done it will be as good as genie as far as i'm concerned. Great job!!!

FMRTE seems to change my players contracts to end in Jan?

where is the latest version?

the best place to check for the last version is the official website: www.bracasoft.com

direct link for FMRTE v2.0.0213: http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=qlnddpgtbw

in FMRTE Set Pieces attribute means Free Kick Tacking attribute in FM, i will change the name of the attribute in the next release to avoid this kind of confusion ;)

Can you search for players by PA/CA on this? Or just individual players

Of course you can! Do you think this is Genie Scout 2009, or something? ;)

To search you simply use the icon to the right of the diskette one. This opens the seach tool. From there you click "Add Filter" and choose whatever you want to search on, including CA and PA.

Be careful not to do searches which could, potentially, return a lot of results. This is because the search tool doesn't "like" to present too many results and the program might hang.

ruci see my reply ... can you add a feature makes us see the potencial attributes ...

I know Genie Scout has (had?) that function but it's not very useful and/or trustworthy, IMO. Why? Because attributes progression are very dependent on the type of training you assign the player to. If he's a defender and you don't train him much on that area and opt for other items, instead, what do you think will happen?

In fact, it happened many times that a certain player I had would progress differently than what Genie Scout 2008 would forecast.

Giving a very accurate Potential Rating (for the position) is what is more important.

Ruci i have previously posted on here with a problem, i have finally fixed this problem, for anybody needing help with the 'FMRTEv2 has encountered a problem and needs to close' error... what i did was i checked my programs and uninstalled the previous .NET Framework i had, then you go to Turn Windows Features On or Off and untick everything under NET Framework v(your version).

Next go to control panel - administrative tools - services... now go to windows update, double click and change it to automatic.

Finally visit this website... http://www.smallestdotnet.com and read, this should give u a link to the .NET Framework you need and all you need to do is download, install and when prompted, restart your computer.

Hope this helps.

Ruci feel free to use this on front page or on other websites as it can help alot of ppl who arent currently playing, it is slightly complicated but it takes hours to find it out by yourself and we wouldnt want to stop anybody from using this tool now would we :D

guys can anyone assist --I am trying to search for players within a particular nation(for example lets say all Italian players) I cant seem to make the damn thing work --It shows all players within the range that my other filters are?

Can someone help --Lets say I am trying to find all "Italian players" with CA higher than 125 & PA less than 180 for example ..and Age ..less than 25 ..Easy search but iy shows me all players ..German..French etc etc etc....Can someone please tell me what the filter is for searching for specific nationalities AND NOT the EU member filter.

Cheers ..sorry for the panic this has been driving crazy for more than 2 hours now !!!

Found away to save regens to shortlist from Fmrte.

Save players to a shortlist file the same way as you would normally do using Fmrte.

Then take that same shortlist file you just made using Fmrte and open it in Genie scout (the free one)

Save that same shortlist file using Ginie but use different name, import into game and bingo.

I have notice I sometimes loose a player or 2, But its a lot better then what we had to do before.

Anyway hope this make life a little easier for my fellow FM brothers till ruci releases the next ver of this fantastic tool.

Ruci, I'd just like to thank you for making this, it really is an excellent bit of kit. I'm grateful you've had the sense not to charge for it and when I get paypal working you'll have a donation from me. It's probably better than Genie now anyway, I hope SIgames come down on him like an anvil. Only thing we can ask now is prefered moves :p

guys can anyone assist --I am trying to search for players within a particular nation(for example lets say all Italian players) I cant seem to make the damn thing work --It shows all players within the range that my other filters are?

Can someone help --Lets say I am trying to find all "Italian players" with CA higher than 125 & PA less than 180 for example ..and Age ..less than 25 ..Easy search but iy shows me all players ..German..French etc etc etc....Can someone please tell me what the filter is for searching for specific nationalities AND NOT the EU member filter.

Cheers ..sorry for the panic this has been driving crazy for more than 2 hours now !!!

You have to put the Nation ID as filter...

Could someone please tell me how to edit (shorten) a national manager's contract? In my FMRTE all the national managers are marked as "Free Agent".

This isn't ruci's problem - it's an oversight in FM. You'll notice that international managers don't have contracts - their salary and contracts are set to N/A. I hope SI get round to addressing this, same as foreign backroom staff being exempt from work permits.

Anyway, love the editor ruci. Earlier betas were buggy and crashed my game but the latest incarnation works great. Looking forward to further improvements :thup::thup:

Ruci: Thanks for a great app! Been using it here and there for a few days now, and it does the job quite nicely.

Just a quick question--do you have any idea/intention of adding player appearance editing? I mean, each player's record must have a word or two dedicated to his skin color and hair on the 3D pitch. I'd be overjoyed if you could take the time to find them, figure out what they represent, and get them into a future edition.

I know it's not that easy. You've got a lot of hard work into this thing, and it's great as is! KUTGW

Sorry Man, I've done all those things, still nothing : /
Ruci: Thanks for a great app! Been using it here and there for a few days now, and it does the job quite nicely.

Just a quick question--do you have any idea/intention of adding player appearance editing? I mean, each player's record must have a word or two dedicated to his skin color and hair on the 3D pitch. I'd be overjoyed if you could take the time to find them, figure out what they represent, and get them into a future edition.

I know it's not that easy. You've got a lot of hard work into this thing, and it's great as is! KUTGW

I have the same mistake :confused:

You know league standing ? I don't understand how it works ? For example the top above me is on 51 and I am on 50, I change my point total to 52 and change a draw into a win but my position remains 13th instead of 12th =s

I don't think the positions will change until the next matches are played in the game.

Any chance we Will be able to see the players potential rating in the search results window, insted of have to click on a player to see ther potential rating.

Thanks...

Any chance we Will be able to see the players potential rating in the search results window, insted of have to click on a player to see ther potential rating.

Thanks...

You already can - go to options - search settings - select rating from the top right-hand box (you need to scroll some way down) and add it to the list in the left hand box. Now click the save icon. The next new search you do will include ratings in the search window. ;)

Archived