The Dark Knights Rise - Murciélagos F.C.

BoxToBox

So that's it. Won out, promoted, things are looking bright. Just under 400k for winning the league, and some good sponsorship deals brought us back in the green, just about.
President popped up when we were celebrating, looking like he hadn't slept in a month, said he had a big announcement for the next day, had a drink and said he was off to "a real party." The next day was the real surprise, he's having a new stadium built!!! Why? It's going to cost a million, which he loaned... Next two seasons we'll be groundsharing with Dorados. Anyway, if he's going to be doing daft things like this, I'll not be afraid of doing the same, gonna buy some players! I already know we're losing a  youth for 350k, so it's not gonna hurt all that much, unless I get the budget to go crazy.

This season, our youth teams only played friendlies, I hope they'll get proper fixtures next, and help them kick on more.

f5fa58244c1995e7f714a26b575fcae0.png

9416517a7b892d49a9cb2ee95b2bff10.pngede21f561d8d88648b2c77a9052bf098.pnga60a0b34b4fd0af4d073400e96181fb3.png

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BoxToBox said:

ede21f561d8d88648b2c77a9052bf098.png

A 20k stadium...costing $1M...with undersoil heating in Mexico, a country known for its cold climate.  Nothing even remotely dodgy about that, eh?  

It's basically going to be a field surrounded by plastic chairs.

38 minutes ago, The_Gato_In_Goal said:

Very successful first season! Keep getting in all those tasty regens

That's the plan! Cheers!

33 minutes ago, ManUtd1 said:

A 20k stadium...costing $1M...with undersoil heating in Mexico, a country known for its cold climate.  Nothing even remotely dodgy about that, eh?  

We've an innovative new plan, worlds first "bring your own seat" stadium.

I decided to stay in Mexico this summer, and be near the action with how busy the transfers were going to be. It turned out to be an incredibly fortunate decision. Usual business mostly, trying to strengthen where we could, clearing out who we didn't need. One day though, the president, behind my back sold a player for 275k to Santos Laguna, I mean, we needed the money, and I didn't care about the player, but I had 600k deals arranged with 3 other clubs!!!! I was having none of that though, and went straight to his office, Miss Lopéz tried to stop me, but I burst in, and everything became clear.... Bunch of rough sorts milling about, horrible, horrible disco music blaring, and there at his desk, the president looking like a scene from Scarface... He's not involved with the cartels, he's their biggest freaking customer! That's where the money's been going, that's why we started the summer with zero percent of sales going to transfer budget!

Miss Lopéz later explained everything to me, he owes them big time, and keeps spiralling in debt and addiction. She's his niece, apparently he saved her father from something or other years ago, before all this, and now she's doing everything to help him, she believes if they can get the cartels paid off, she can get him clean, fix this mess. She's been running the club, practically, every board request I made she was just getting him to sign off on, while high as a kite, could have been anything...

I could have walked, I should have.... Damn it though, outside of the coke fiend president, and the finance issues, everything's been going well..... Club is on the rise. I told her, I'd get the club in the black, and I'll try and keep it there. If they have to skim off the top to get out of this mess, I don't know about it, have nothing to do with it. We need to keep the club improving, though, so some upgrades are going through. I think it should all work out, somehow.... Stadium makes a lot more sense now, I wonder what kind of contractors are involved in that.

Still summer time though, and the windows are still open. Work to be done, and Braga are looking at Aguilar, he won't sign a new deal, as he thinks he's too good for us. To be honest he is, but he's 17, too soon for Europe, not that he could move. Rather than set up a pre-transfer, I'd prefer to wait until he's 18, and get one with a loan back tied in. Then again, he has a deal until Dec 2020, and an optional 3 year extension, so I could play hardball and just deal with an unhappy player.

13 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

But in 5 years, it would cost 30 million to increase it by 3,000 seats. 

13 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Aguilar, but...

Image result for you're here forever

At least to soothe the pain and forget about the outside world, he's got an unlimited supply of coke available. I've heard this **** is so powerful people on it start mumbling Dutch proverbs.

8 minutes ago, noikeee said:

At least to soothe the pain and forget about the outside world, he's got an unlimited supply of coke available. I've heard this **** is so powerful people on it start mumbling Dutch proverbs.

Now the monkey comes out of the sleeve

2 hours ago, Fer Fuchs Ake said:

Unconventional but certainly frugal. More money left over to spend on San Marrinese sugar.

The real question is whether San Marino and Colombia are going to go to war over the sugar trade. Could be bloody.

Now, window's over, season's on, and things are looking better. Who knew, a coked out president, an inexperienced secretary and a manager who's gained the vast majority of his knowledge playing Football Manager could make it work...

Summer was brutally busy again, both incomings and outgoings, but the club itself is in a very, very strong position, at least relative to before the season started. New stadium in the works, upgrades to Youth and Training facilities, along with expanding youth coaching and recruitment to Good/Established levels, on top of having a solid bank balance of 3.5m in the black. Once they left me deal with transfers, the money came in, if I can do anything I, I can drive a hard bargain.

It was difficult though, they were sales I didn't want to make. Nápoles, our star, and indeed only left winger wanted out, 750k was one of the worse deals I made, but if he wants to go, and at his age/value it was a fair deal once I talked it up. 13 goals and 25 assists last season, will be missed. Could have kept him, though, considering later transfers. Velázquez could become a great fullback, all pace and power now, but nowhere near worth 2m and 50% of profit right now. Figueroa too, has the potential, definitely. but 1.2m up front, 200k in instalments, 50% of profit, it's a great deal and we have lots of strikers in the academy now and a 21 year old star so shouldn't be stuck in that area short term. Cantú is useless, we robbed Azul, and Wood, well, that was the deal the president done. Player is rubbish, but I had better deals in place. Left a lot of guys go for cheap, or  free, too, just to get their wages off the books, terrible players making between 3 and 6 grand a week....

Incoming players is where I'm happiest though, spent relatively big at 400k on youngster Vanegas from Atlante, but I think I can mould him into a top holding mid. Ulises Dávila baffled me though, no idea why he was transfer listed by Santos Laguna, 180k is highway robbery for the one time Chelsea lad, will absolutely run the game from behind the striker. Found a quite a few exciting prospects, mainly at Cruz Azul farm teams. Coming into summer, not offered terms, insane, so we rang them up and offered a few grand a pop to take them on, as we were certainly interested in giving them pro deals. We could have approached the players directly, but that leads to bad blood, and more importantly, prices and clauses decided by tribunal. 10k up front is a lot better than 6k up front, 16k in clauses and 40% of next transfer!
Free transfers, though, free transfers is where the best work was done, again, a few from farm clubs that were non-contract, American amateur clubs, but we found a couple of real gems too. América didn't want Rivera, maybe not a top player, he lacks in physicality for a DM, really, but he's quick, can tackle, keen positional sense, and a real tidy passer, we'll certainly find a role for him! MacMath, released by Colorado and Chichago via re-entry draft, the staff rate our other keeper more highly, but MacMath's shotstopping skill is well above.
Ismael Díaz, though! That was the deal of the window, the young Panamanian spent the last few years at Porto, then Deportivo not getting a chance, I mean Depor's B team didn't even give him a look in! He's a quick, well rounded young forward who still has room to grow, I mean, I saw América pay 8m for a forward who I don't rate as highly.....

Got some decent teams in for the Copa de Lobos, and well, promptly lost... Next year! Other than that, season's off to a flyer, picked off Atlas in a game that on paper they dominated, but in reality we kept them safely away from goal and we were the only team that created real chances. Toluca was insane. We should have scored seven. I was almost gutted for Dávila, before he got an assist, he gave various forwards one on ones with the keeper and should have had three more assists than he did(Barraza fluffed two alone...). Getting a 9.1 rating for a game he got a single assist in kind of tells how dominant he was.

2876f3ce29a70fe8a3b97190e833c227.png3c8573c40c5afaf92167690328789ddd.png

52fddb48fe62ae6bd71f5ffc5e81084a.png

42ba7be4e0dcd0feab35b093f678defd.png

e90aa1c0af29c0e6edee63019772f3ea.pngfcb0aa7e13afc0a2c72773add9e468d3.png

Outgoing.

2032281c6100f74590e94711b7a69095.png3c946b83bed4d5ee1b59226a13e23503.png63d1daeb0f913f6699b558d0b03b5cfe.png

These are the only three of real note, to be honest.

Incoming.

b96255253d64761762104143a4801c3d.png6b09d3fe3d8105278a7c03c3e6182ffd.pnge0846ea37a816cd9e82859b38cb73763.png

These three are the ones I'm really excited about. Díaz is only ranked as a hot prospect as that's the role I offered him to make contract negotiations easier.

58e8d911f24e41b573c0b6f8e1200483.png15a54b92e5bc906df0dc2827af905876.pnge254e860f61fde79aac7acf95e5e937d.png

Vanegas, sigh, expensive but full of potential, personality is guff. I expected to tutor him, but the tutor said it was a waste of his time..... Which he has plenty of now, as I dropped him from the starting 11.

61cb73c23bd9be2508b07d4f05df8041.pngbdd8d74ba5563673768cbe52de7f010b.png576a6465d8b46c33f403faecd4694ff2.png

Gonna try and turn Nichols into a CM/DM.

0ca0a0091beb346ccc1cf573175820fc.png1713aaa3ab17a0fb45f82095668c1a87.png82f7e75218683a9eefb03e21a808987e.png

Couple of years and this could be a heck of a CB partnership.

As an aside, the Toluca game was a bit Ghost of Christmas Past...

f9d207bc63ad8faaecba010b62b460b0.png038eba1f85d76a6817d4214001760c1e.png

Rodrigo Gomez, the FM2014 legend, and Espericueta, the Mexican/Basque player. Well known to anyone who likes Athletic Club, or Basque saves/threads.

August is done and we've been..... perfect! Somehow. Well, I know of know how, Dávila and Díaz, the latter of whom scored seven goals in his first four games, two of which he was subbed on in the 70th minute. Started hamming it up real good, then "Call me Ismael"..... Of course since he said that he hasn't scored..... so Dávila scored four in the last two..... Some games were dominant, some were sheer luck like América and León. Results are results, though, we'll take 'em!

I was surprised to find we weren't in the cup this year, due to promotion, as far as I can tell. My Spanish still isn't up to scratch. Plus, our position in the league has me already needing to know how to qualify for the CONCACAF Champions League, but that turned out to be pretty simple, winners and runners up of the Apetura and Clausura. Chance'd be a fine thing...

Cashflow is dropping at pace again, but we're paying for a lot of stuff, and I did bring in a foreign transfer while the window remained open. Still, seems like there are more shifty characters about than ever, and Miss Lopéz looks a bit nervy.

As for the player we brought in, Mejía is a handy DM from Honduras, and can fill in at RB, in a pinch. Very good, but importantly, he's far happier than Pérez was to tutor young Vanegas. Released a lad we had on loan from Chivas to make space, coincidentally also names Mejía. We're a bit squeezed for the "Mexican Born" rule, something I need to play more attention to, like not having an American backup keeper.... Window's still open for foreign clubs, Porto have a Mexican keeper in their B team..... My budgets are completely empty, so it'll have to be a loan, or a loan to buy. 100k, madness we have to resort to messing about over a small fee.
Still, this would be far less of an issue, but for some reason Aguilar and Luna don't count as Mexican born. Baffled.

da2963348fdea2af058429786277cd65.png

5a3f584d0329540cde4556f32e65b76e.png

320d92e8a2dc3fcdd9abff5643fb1490.png

I like this guy, not special, but handy, versatile, and a reasonable tutor(albeit only for pretty weak personalities).

e0c4715010f67787209c6e22060dd892.png

Gonna try and land this fella, one way or another...

25 minutes ago, ManUtd1 said:

Raul looks like a treat for you, man.  Alfredo can absolutely fill out a squad.

Ended up with a pretty cracking deal, two years loan, 90k at the end, and a 3 year contract with a 2 year option.

2f9f32691316cda0853943fe1d6f4394.png6b9ab197621cd754422d58b0f1e5f09c.png

On 24/12/2017 at 23:47, Deisler26 said:

WTF?!?!? An Irish Mexican???

On 25/12/2017 at 03:07, oneronaldo said:

Born in Ireland too, boy that must have been one hell of wrong ride his parents took to end up at Ireland.

On 25/12/2017 at 04:12, BoxToBox said:

It's because of my managers avatar being Irish.

That said, by complete coincidence, I do have Mexican/Irish family, so it's not completely bizarre.

It's never a wrong ride if you end up in Ireland.

That said, Shannon is where the biggest airport is, could be a couple of holidaymakers got an early arrival.

My London born Mexican self says hello. 

13 minutes ago, abulezz said:

Just caught up with this thread - great presentation, really enjoying the story!

You're signings for the season have been spot on - Diaz is gonna rock it for you!

Cheers, he's been killing it so far, and has my favourite PPM/trait of FM2018, Shoots With Power.

48 minutes ago, SixPointer said:

Looks brilliant once that handling improves he will be sublime 

Going to alternate training handling and one on ones, at worst, though he's 5-7 years of cheap Nation Born bench material.

Strange month in the end, got that keeper in, great deal too, just managed on the foreign deadline day. Also added Joel Sonora, fans weren't impressed, but a player on 0 wages that can cive thre positions on the pitch, brilliant. They wanted more chances for our own youth, but we have no youth that can play on the left, or they would be....
Continued the run of wins for a few more games, but with degrading performance levels, until we faced Chivas, the team that has caused me the most hassle, and dropped points, to be honest, we're lucky to take one away. After that was Morelia and he most boring game ever, about 13 shots between us and no one would have scored in 180 minutes, never mind 90.

The weidrness came after our first dropped points, damn near instantly the president landed in my office, delighted and handed me a new contract! Importantly though, I talked him into upping Junior Coaching funding to an Excellent level. Not sure if he's getting more, or less sane...

debf000f5bba99df7a8a78eb71f10026.png

0e72fe5ff9e24c8f475cf7d4067ec1f1.png

0eaeaab5fff1fd311ae10da17b147e4e.png

He's handy enough. "What da ya want for nothin?"

33 minutes ago, Fer Fuchs Ake said:

Soñora looks like a fairly solid winger. Good progress in the league. 3 point gap between you and second place already.

Cheers! He'll definitely do a job. Run a bit and cross, anything else is gravy.

1 minute ago, kidthekid said:

so the goalkeeper can be foreign, but the back up can't? Or both keepers must be Mexican?

Great progress though, cant wait for the world club cup

Any player can be from anywhere, but the matchday squad needs 9 Mexican Born players(so Mexicans born elsewhere don't count).

A position like backup keeper, who's almost always going to be doing little more than sitting on the bench, seems like a waste to me to use up a foreign space on.

That said, it's kind of flipped on me anyway, as I quite like Gudino, and though he's not as good a pure shot stopper as MacMath, I've been giving him games.

A quiet moth, lots of rest and few fixtures meant our starters were well rested, fit and firing, Leading to three wins and a comfortably top spot. Gudino's come in and played very well. The financial decline has slowed down nicely.

Other than that, everything's gone quiet again, I even saw the president about once or twice, so maybe he's getting things in order? We can only hope. Though paying hundreds of thousands to upgrade our youth facilities, and see results that are frankly mediocre, there could yet be plenty of dodgy goings on...

16733bcbea7be66207ed94f0f518ec96.png

a8ec64e0390786db1be93fb2ff5a8bb3.png

e9516002d28bee2946bccb793dd5d603.png

Never seen anything like this before.

Barraza finally made his debut for Mexico, so I congratulated him, as you do. Which made him lose his head and go off on one with me.... What? Excuse me? Welcome to the bench permanently. If he wasn't Mexican, he'd already be gone.
Aguilar also made his Mexican debut and was thankful I congratulated him, despite him being the one that could and perhaps should be unhappy with me, after I rejected transfer enquiries from América, Tigres and Braga...

Hmmm, we finally lost, on the last game before the playoffs, a dead rubber, but still, it was a nice record. No shame to lose to Monterrey, either. No first round bye in the Liga MX, as eight teams join the playoffs rather than seven. Started that perfectly, with an away win against Puebla, who didn't manage a shot on target on their own ground despite playing three strikers. Ismael Diaz hit the bar and post three times, luckily when he's not in goal scoring form, he likes an assist an picked up a brace of those instead.
The president seems chipper too, and pops up now and then, which is nice. Miss Lopéz though, has explained that the cartel have had discussions about waving his debt, and investing in the club while it's early doors but on the rise. A terrible situation for all involved, I can't see it going well....

d622528ab1f3366e7701cda41f4c79c4.png

We done it, we freaking done it! Won the Apertura on our first attempt!!! What a debut season in the Liga MX, so far! It'll only get harder from here, maybe teams will respect us, from next summer on, as far as I know we should have cup and continental fixtures, though the latter doesn't concern us for another 12 months.

Of course, we have the mid-season transfer window open too, and whilst I had a wishlist, the president demanded I add some marquee players, big money, for us, statement signings. I explained that the two I wanted were more important, and between them would cost 600k, after that we do the Clausura and see where we stand in summer, he insisted though, and gave me two names. Sign them, end of. Both brilliant players, admittedly, and I did sign the first, but it looks like I won't be able to balance the books for the second. We couldn't really afford either, to be honest, and one is a striker, I don't need a striker at all, though nation born, and bags for talent, I wouldn't say no if it happened. Still I wonder, why so pushy? Why now, when we're doing well? I have a feeling their agents have certain, uh, friends in common...

Jorge Enríquez was my main target, fans complained we had too many midfielders. Boy were the forums hopping when he debuted, at centre back! To be honest, with 4-4-1-1, we quite badly needed someone in the defensive line comfortable on the ball, rather than the tall lumps I usually prefer at CB. José David Ramírez was the other I wanted, a winger, a Mexican winger to help with homegrown rules, can play down either side so perfect for the bench. Oddly, after being transfer listed at Chivas, moment we signed him, they requested him back on loan. Daft. Few pre-arranged freebies too, most notable being Danny Romero, a quality looking wingback.

Paul Uscanga is the first player hoisted on me, heh, a "marquee" signing from the league below us. Still, 1.4m is big business for us, and he really is exceptional! Erick Torres is the other, and bizarrely, it's the board not leaving me shift budgets from wage to transfer fees that's stopping the deal from happening. Great striker, but 1.8m, rising to 2.8m, and 9k a week is a bit rich, so I probably wont lose sleep if and when the deal fails. Though I'd prefer to stay out of hot water with some of the clubs new associates...

b033fe3708c8e9f373474af7f14441da.png

The Club América second leg was amazing, almost perfectly 50/50, equal shots, shots on target, chances, fouls, cards and possession.....

5f110a1acf307fb650d8e13bf6018a3e.png

81c5b2f46e1bf0f6cc8dc4b04250c951.png044d53db314eb476c4af46a8280999b1.pnge8ca4132e886a7714aa1e5439a131c44.png

Enríquez isn't the ideal BPD, I guess, but I'm kind of desperate, and being Mexican is a great boon.

b4183bb077b7b3172e78f3de1785efd6.pngc0eb49ef477ff184bca3996de8861bca.png

Uscanga was suggested by the scouts, and there was no way I wasn't going for him, he's amazing, and can cover MC, AMC and on the wings with the way we play(he's killed it at RM in the finals), and drop into the DM line for alternate plans. Torres would be great to rotate with Díaz, and especially when I want to play two strikers, but it looks like it won't happen.

Well, finally past January, and what a brutal month it was. First off was deadline day, and the president bursting into my office first thing in the morning. "I told you to sign Torres, didn't I? ****in' hell, it's deadline day and it might not go through now, we could be in real trouble here, and it'll be your ass!" Eventually I calmed him down, explained that the issue was that I wasn't being allowed to re-allocated budgets from wage to transfers. He quickly allowed it and the ridiculous deal was done.... We're back in the red. We should be ok though, I set up a few deals selling lads to the MLS, they'll go through on the 19th, and we should be settled again. MacMath wanted out, to join a bigger club in Pachuca and they just didn't bid. He's in the B team sulking, and I brought in another Mexican keeper on loan. Also an American youngster landed.

Torres landed just in time to debut later that day, against Atlas, scoring deep in injury time to put some gloss on a game that was all too close considering we were playing against 10 men for a great period of time. One of their lads just ran up behind Dávila and smashed him in the face with an elbow, their manager had the cheek to complain about the decision! Scraped by Toluca in a game we should have comfortably won, and at a high price with 3 starting 11 injuries, the big one being key winger McMahon out with strained ligaments for 7 weeks.
The América game was something special, trying out a new-ish low block counter we've been practising to use to see out games, we completely controlled them and crushed them on the break. Sure, they had double the shots, and more possession, but it was all corralled in safe areas, we were never at risk. Still, we shouldn't take too much from a single game, one they were chasing from the 2nd minute at that, but I liked what I saw.

3310c5400e7c5300648460d839644e46.png

87d5d13f7d156d5c79bcb5857463c7af.png

433884b1b74fa7e1768e19db1a3ca007.png967fe4b6653ac21d572ee924594c92ca.png

082adccfdd445cf363d684912989c0d1.png

2f824c5faf4bafee12c8632ec2a9bd1f.png

669f51f81bdea3e7c45457791896b0d3.png1672d6bf738c23eb4ebe81c9577fb861.png0b1d56afa761771329de8c8929a46b75.png

2 minutes ago, noikeee said:

Well of course you're gonna win the top league the first time out after getting promoted, do you think any of us expected anything else... :)

I thought we were going to miss out after that first leg against América, forgetting that it was an away leg and in hindsight a decent result.

It's been a month of ups and downs, but long term, the ups are the ones that'll be remembered. Finances come first, and we got a nasty, nasty surprise. Two deals, signed, sealed, confirmed, a million in player sales, they day there were scheduled to move clubs, cancelled. No reasons given. The Earthquakes in MLS ****** us over again, negotiating a 1.2m deal straight up for our starting right back, only two days later to cancel as they enter embargo due to a takeover. Not even talking to them in future. Leaving us as it stands, 550k in the red. I told the president we didn't need to be spending... Díaz still starts ahead of Torres, though either could easily be first choice. I could have been blooding a youth striker.

In one bizarre moment, a pundit questioned if we'd be interested in making Gudino's deal permanent?! I thought it was common knowledge that the deal was already locked in, structured as a loan to help us financially. So I took the smartarse approach, playing along, "oh yes, we'd love to, if such a thing were possible..." Fine, until Porto's manager announced that he was under no circumstances for sale. Mate? You've already sold him....

On pitch, well, four games, a quiet month, which we wasted by drawing the last two and dropping to second behind Chivas. Who we play next, and have never beaten thanks to Fierro....

Finally, to close up we had our seasonal youth day. Head of the academy, Bryan Jiménez, who was close to losing his job after last year's debacle, well, he's very excited about this group. Talking about some kind of once in a generation player.... We'll see, he thought I'd be happy with the last group... I asked the president to view the game, but all he's interested in is hos marquee players now, admittedly probably not by choice. In the end Miss Lopéz attended in my place, as I was in San Nicolás stuttering against Tigres. She said it looked like a good group too, looking forward to watching the tape, checking the stats and meeting the kids.

773acf4dc7243fa43eb8a520a8def3a4.png

We were lucky to escape Tigres with a point.

9cb691d6dfdafb604133c412ef73d407.png

1121385b06d9254b1ed1916df87a134a.png27c5de8b3468fe5abee6f039de8f425e.png

This wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't already spent the money from these *confirmed* sales. ****in' MLS, man......

cf6cb0bc23a7810d82923cd6659f6b97.png5e3c13416332e97ec2295838b9155a49.png

This is a pretty strong intake, besides Reséndez, speaking of.....

b20f80e6ee578ae381b7785232a22c72.png

He's local, Professional, has reasonable Determination, and a well rounded potential worldie Complete Forward......

ee4258eb85dfebb485228b148be0acef.gif

ea1ba3af0bbe659f5d085d77d2df7a8b.pngd135ee9a1a749e54594e3ea0d4fde01a.png

These two look to have a bit about them too, sadly Sanchez has already rejected two tutors......

What a month March was! Financially we're almost a million in the hole. I wonder if this is by design, could be that the president is going to be taking out some loans...

Anyway, more important right now is what's happening on pitch, the only thing I can deal with, and it'd been perfect! Finally, finally we beat Chivas, just when it looked like the usual story, their own castoff Ramírez pops up and snatches a late winner. Lads been a revelation since joining. That Veracruz game was bonkers too! Two goals in the first minute, five in the first twenty, then nothing for ages only for the last half an hour to have four more goals and a red card!

After getting back in the team, and getting fit and in form, of course McMahon away with the USA strained his knee ligaments, again...

f32a588b88cd265170e558b55be090ed.png

cb05822fe18b1502e5b6e759de8ce715.png

Archived