Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
claassen

Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

Recommended Posts

Classeen, may I kindly ask you what sources you used for Nepal? Also I assume it was 2015 stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dax_ said:

Classeen, may I kindly ask you what sources you used for Nepal? Also I assume it was 2015 stuff?

On wikipedia, RSSF and goalnepal (for cups)

Yes, 2015 by default + Maachindra.

For the limit of foreigner, I only found that  :  http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/sports/2013-06/08/c_132442089.htm

" The ANFA rules allow a club to have a maximum of four foreign players in their squad. "

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started other North America countries and I put Grenada, Curacao and Saint Lucia in the megapack. 

15 news North American countries (of Caribbean) to do and 5/6 continents will be completed. :) 

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, midhellas said:

Hi Classen

 

Any chance you make  a database for mauritius ?

Thanks a lot

Perhaps later but Africa is very complicated to do.  It lacks a lot of information in the database and it's not nice to do the missing countries.


By cons, for the caribbean nations, it was very nice, there were all the clubs with their cities and stadium, almost all the competitions (I had to create only 3-4 cups) but the database is really complete.

Thanks to @V50 .

 

1st post released with:

Changes to 04/01/2017:
* 15 news updates:
- Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, St. Kitts&Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent&Grenadines, Turks and Caicos Islands, US Virgin Islands
* Improvements:

- New format for the CFU Championship (but still work in progress for these competition, it's very complicated..)
- Some little fix for North American updates (of Carribean)
- Minor fix for Tuvalu, Congo
- Real prize money for Mekong club championship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salut Classen.

 

Pour l'Ile Maurice, quelques petites infos si ça peut aider. Je le ferais bien moi même mais je maitrise pas assez l'éditeur.

 

La première division est composé de 10 équipes, les voici avec les ID FM :

 

Bolton City  / ID : 13102260

 

Pamplemousse  / ID : 5341451

 

ASPL 2000 / ID 5341588

 

Petite Rivière Noire / 12019929

 

La Cure Sylvester SC / ID : 13105139

 

Cercle de Joachim /  ID : 13105134


AS Quatre Bornes / ID : 13105132

 

Savanne SC / ID : 12026356

 

Rivières du Rempart / ID : 12026360

 

Curepire Starlight / ID : 12019926

 

Chaque équipe se rencontrent quatre fois. Donc 36 journées, la victoire à est à 3 points, le nul 1, la défaite 0. Le premier se qualifie pour la ligue des champions (tour préliminaire de qualification). Le second pour la coupe de la confédération (Tour préliminaire). Les deux derniers sont relégués.

Il n'y as pas de restriction de joueurs étrangers. Le Championnat débute en octobre et termine en juillet

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@midhellas Thanks you for this informations. I will do later.

For the last patch 17.3, all missing countries in the world will be done. 😀

Still 5 countries in North America and 31 countries in Africa.

Africa is very boring to do, but I will do and compétitions will have their real name (ex Linafoot for DR Congo Premiership)

Of course, for all compétitions, if you look errors in the format of compétitions or more information on the rules (with source), thanks in advance to report me.  I will correct 😉

 

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Greetings Claassen. First I wanted to congratulate you on the great work you have been doing with the patches of all the leagues.

I am writing to let you know that the Venezuela file is damaged. I was playing with Caracas, and when the Clausura tournament ends (December 2016) the next tournament is not scheduled (Apertura 2017) which should be in January, and this I think is because in the second division, they never get to play the Promotion playoffs. I wanted if you could check this out. I volunteer to solve it in case you need it. Many thanks Claassen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yerlak said:

Greetings Claassen. First I wanted to congratulate you on the great work you have been doing with the patches of all the leagues.

I am writing to let you know that the Venezuela file is damaged. I was playing with Caracas, and when the Clausura tournament ends (December 2016) the next tournament is not scheduled (Apertura 2017) which should be in January, and this I think is because in the second division, they never get to play the Promotion playoffs. I wanted if you could check this out. I volunteer to solve it in case you need it. Many thanks Claassen.

Hi, it's weird because in my test, all leagues works well until 2025, there is just a little bug of incompatibility between the CFU championship and update of US Virgin Islands, I will correct for the next release 

For Venezuela, it's perhaps à problem with B Trams in the 2nd division., because the 2nd division is very particular.

In your save, can you tell me if a B team of 2nd division is qualified for the promotion play off, or not? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi claassen,

First let me say that I really appriciate your work on leagues not included in official release. 

I'm running some tests on South America + Mexico. I wanted to do a save, starting as unemployed, but quickly realised that there are far too few managerial changes to have an enjoyable save - almost no sackings.

During the tests I noticed some problem with Copa Libertadores. Sometimes there are more than three teams qualifying from Bolivia and Paraguay (I had 5 teams from Paraguay twice, many more times four teams from Bolivia and Paraguay) Sometimes teams from those two countries lose in first preliminary round but go into group stage anyway instead of some preliminary round winners.

I also noticed that there are sometimes wrong teams that qualify from Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuela - for example winner of second stage in Ecuador did not qualify despite being third inleague table or winner of first stage playoof final in Venezuela not qualifying.

I tested a save without custom leagues and there were no problems with too many teams in Libertadores or teams losing in preliminaries and still going to group stage.

Best regards

Edited by bomba35

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, claassen said:

Hi, it's weird because in my test, all leagues works well until 2025, there is just a little bug of incompatibility between the CFU championship and update of US Virgin Islands, I will correct for the next release 

For Venezuela, it's perhaps à problem with B Trams in the 2nd division., because the 2nd division is very particular.

In your save, can you tell me if a B team of 2nd division is qualified for the promotion play off, or not? Thanks.

No, in my save there is not a B team in the places of playoffs of second division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release without updates but with 2 big improvements!!

 

@bomba35 Thanks, yes I know but for the first time in 4 years since I did the updates, I just found the solution to have the correct continental qualifications at 100% for Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay and Venezuela!!!

Now, IRL, it's more easy because I saw that the teams qualified for the Copa SudAmericana are not the same that the teams which are qualified for the Copa Libertadores.

Indeed, before, there were teams that were qualified for both competitions the same year (and it was impossible to reproduce well with the editor) but not now!

It was very complicated but it's OK.  I created an another stage (of course without matchs in more) but this is the only solution because the South American qualifications are complicated with the Opening stage, Closing stage and Aggregate Table. And it was necessary to skirt what was hardcoded

Last year, I had found for the North American updates for the good qualifications in CONCACAF CL, so now all continental qualifications are good. :)

 

@YerlakI corrected also the bug for the Venezuela 2nd divsion, thanks for your report. It was a problem with the B teams in second division.

 

In this release, there is also a big progress for the CFU Club Championship.

Now, all the 1st and 2nd of 31 leagues of carribean countries are qualified for the CFU + Puerto Rico FC (playing at NASL and qualified this season for the CFU).

1st round with 64 teams (draw by seed), 2nd round with the 32 teams qualified then classic format with 4 groups of 4 teams and semi-final, match for the 3rd place and final.

Top3 is always qualified for the CONCACAF Champions League, like IRL :)

 

Also, new format for Syria (format 2017 then new format from 2018)

And finally, improvement of Montenegro update and many little improvement for 3-4 carribean updates.

 

 

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the awesome update.  I might have found a minor issue, but I'm not sure if it is something you can fix or not.  It is showing me stadium#1 instead of the name of an actual stadium.

 

qdSmtj8.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see the AFC solidarity cup added between the international tournaments. I have a request but not indispensable: the CFU under 20 championship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iamnobody: It's not a bug with the update. It's a bug "general". I can't fix.

@nom245: perhaps later, for the patch 17.3.... Tonight, I finish North America.  5/6 continents will be completed..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Claassen,

Thank you for your great work. I am so sorry that only one level for Tajikistan but so many levels for Macau, but I guess that is how it must be.

I do have one issue, though. In Tajikistan, the updated league in 2017 adds more teams, right? Well these teams that get promoted are suddenly OP (overpowered) and way better than everyone else. Then after that whenever someone gets relegated, the person who comes in to replace them is suddenly the best in the league. It is quite challenging for my team, which isn't necessarily bad, but it is very unrealistic. I think maybe there is a problem in how you promote the teams? I don't know what their secret is, but something is not working correctly for these amateur teams to be promoted and then have a higher budget and better players than any of the high league teams.

Also many of the names you used (I think though you said they were already in the game?) for Tajikistan are spelled wrong. There are teams, stadiums, and lots of players that have spelling mistakes in them. I don't have the editor, but is there any way I can fix these? I am also interested to know if there is a way to add the logos.

Thanks,

Умарҷони Кӯлобӣ

Edited by UmarjoniKulobi
spelling mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UmarjoniKulobi said:

Dear Claassen,

Thank you for your great work. I am so sorry that only one level for Tajikistan but so many levels for Macau, but I guess that is how it must be.

I do have one issue, though. In Tajikistan, the updated league in 2017 adds more teams, right? Well these teams that get promoted are suddenly OP (overpowered) and way better than everyone else. Then after that whenever someone gets relegated, the person who comes in to replace them is suddenly the best in the league. It is quite challenging for my team, which isn't necessarily bad, but it is very unrealistic. I think maybe there is a problem in how you promote the teams? I don't know what their secret is, but something is not working correctly for these amateur teams to be promoted and then have a higher budget and better players than any of the high league teams.

Also many of the names you used (I think though you said they were already in the game?) for Tajikistan are spelled wrong. There are teams, stadiums, and lots of players that have spelling mistakes in them. I don't have the editor, but is there any way I can fix these? I am also interested to know if there is a way to add the logos.

Thanks,

Умарҷони Кӯлобӣ

mate, i have plans to make an update with 2 levels of Tajikistani football when the 2017 reglament and teams will be known finally. also i want to create some players and staff, which are not in official DB.

 

If you want to make changes in future official databases, you have to contact Marcin Fastyn, researcher of Middle Asian countries. If you're interested in help, i'll give you his contacts. Also you can write this changes to me, i'm one of his assistants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@UmarjoniKulobi I did the 2nd division of Tajikistan and I will release tonight.

For the clubs, I re-verified and it's well the correct clubs for the 1st and 2nd division. For spelling mistakes, perhaps but I believe that it depends on the languages.  In English, it is not exactly written in the same way as in Tajik language ?

For the promoted teams, it's by default. I have changed nothing for the promoted clubs . It's weird because all the clubs of 1st division are professionals and all the clubs of 2nd division are semi-professional., and the club's reputation are normal between the two divisions.. Perhaps with the addition of the 2nd division, that will solve this problem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UmarjoniKulobi said:

Dear Claassen,

Thank you for your great work. I am so sorry that only one level for Tajikistan but so many levels for Macau, but I guess that is how it must be.

I do have one issue, though. In Tajikistan, the updated league in 2017 adds more teams, right? Well these teams that get promoted are suddenly OP (overpowered) and way better than everyone else. Then after that whenever someone gets relegated, the person who comes in to replace them is suddenly the best in the league. It is quite challenging for my team, which isn't necessarily bad, but it is very unrealistic. I think maybe there is a problem in how you promote the teams? I don't know what their secret is, but something is not working correctly for these amateur teams to be promoted and then have a higher budget and better players than any of the high league teams.

Also many of the names you used (I think though you said they were already in the game?) for Tajikistan are spelled wrong. There are teams, stadiums, and lots of players that have spelling mistakes in them. I don't have the editor, but is there any way I can fix these? I am also interested to know if there is a way to add the logos.

Thanks,

Умарҷони Кӯлобӣ

Salom!

Thank You for Your opinion, it's very valuable. I'm the Head Researcher for the most of ex-USSR republics. You may be right in many aspects, as till now we couldn't find a serious and reliable Assistant Researcher, who would be responsible for Tajikistan's clubs and players. You seem to have knowledge, in any case better, than I could provide myself. Maybe You'd like to try being an AR? If You feel You could sacrifice some time per year and share the informations, maybe it could be something for You :)

Feel free to contact me at my e-mail: avtandil83@gmail.com, either in English or Russian, as You prefer.

Best regards,

Marcin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, steff13 said:

mate, i have plans to make an update with 2 levels of Tajikistani football when the 2017 reglament and teams will be known finally. also i want to create some players and staff, which are not in official DB.

 

If you want to make changes in future official databases, you have to contact Marcin Fastyn, researcher of Middle Asian countries. If you're interested in help, i'll give you his contacts. Also you can write this changes to me, i'm one of his assistants.

I am very interested in helping with Tajikistan. I think there are many names that someone who doesn't speak Tajik accidentally misspelled, and it would be very easy for me to fix them. For example many common names for men in Tajik end in the suffix "jon" it means beloved, but in the game many many players have "chon" which is wrong.

14 minutes ago, claassen said:

@UmarjoniKulobi I did the 2nd division of Tajikistan and I will release tonight.

For the clubs, I re-verified and it's well the correct clubs for the 1st and 2nd division. For spelling mistakes, perhaps but I believe that it depends on the languages.  In English, it is not exactly written in the same way as in Tajik language ?

For the promoted teams, it's by default. I have changed nothing for the promoted clubs . It's weird because all the clubs of 1st division are professionals and all the clubs of 2nd division are semi-professional., and the club's reputation are normal between the two divisions.. Perhaps with the addition of the 2nd division, that will solve this problem.

 

Since Tajikistan is not an important country when the foreigners write about Tajik people and teams they often spell things wrong. We have an easy system of writing Cyrillic in English, but since Tajik is not important to people they often don't do it right. You can see the names on the TFF website:

Ligai Olii Tojikiston (Tajikistan High League)

Ligai Yakumi Tojikiston (Tajikistan League 1)

Here are the above teams with English equivalent:

Spoiler

#. «name of club» (town of club) --- name of club (town of club)

1. «Далерон-Уротеппа» (Истаравшан) --- Daleron-Uroteppa (Istaravshan)
2. «Регар-ТадАЗ» (Турсунзода)  --- Regar - TadAZ (Tursunzoda)
3. «Хайр» (Ваҳдат) --- Khayr (Vahdat)
4. «Вахш» (Қӯрғонтеппа) --- Vakhsh (Qurghonteppa)
5. «Хуҷанд» (Хуҷанд)  --- Khujand (Khujand)
6. «Истиқлол» (Душанбе)  --- Istiqlol (Dushanbe)
7. «Парвоз» (Бободҷон Ғафуров)  --- Parvoz (Bobojon Ghafurov)
8. КМВА «Помир» (Душанбе) --- KMVA Pomir (Dushanbe)
9. «Равшан» (Кӯлоб) --- Ravshan (Kulob)
10. «Барқи тоҷик» (Душанбе) --- Barqi Tojik (Dushanbe)

1.«Эсхата» (Хуҷанд) --- Eskhata (Khujand)
2.МТО (Хуҷанд) --- MTO (Khujand)
3. «Саройкамар» (Панҷ) --- Saroykamar (Panj)
4. «Исфара» (Исфара) --- Isfara (Isfara)
5. «Помир» (Душанбе) --- Pomir (Dushanbe)
6. «Панҷшер» (Румӣ) --- Panjsher (Rumi)
7. «Кӯктош» (Рӯдакӣ) --- Kuktosh (Rudaki)
8. «Чашма» (Шаҳритӯс) --- Chashma (Shahritus)
9. «Зарафшон» (Панҷакент) --- Zarafshon (Panjakent)
10. «Ҳулбук» (Восеъ) --- Hulbuk (Vose')
11. «Канд» (Конибодом) --- Kand (Konibodom)
12. «Локомотив» (Душанбе) --- Lokomotiv (Dushanbe)
13. «Ҳосилот» (Фархор)  --- Hosilot (Farkhor)

http://fft.tj/tj/isti-lol-ba-pan-umin-unvoni-chempion-nazdiktar-meshavad/

http://fft.tj/tj/ligai-yakumi-to-ikiston-bohti-sarojkamar-az-k-ktosh/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, avto said:

Salom!

Thank You for Your opinion, it's very valuable. I'm the Head Researcher for the most of ex-USSR republics. You may be right in many aspects, as till now we couldn't find a serious and reliable Assistant Researcher, who would be responsible for Tajikistan's clubs and players. You seem to have knowledge, in any case better, than I could provide myself. Maybe You'd like to try being an AR? If You feel You could sacrifice some time per year and share the informations, maybe it could be something for You :)

Feel free to contact me at my e-mail: avtandil83@gmail.com, either in English or Russian, as You prefer.

Best regards,

Marcin

Волейкум ассалом,

I did not notice your reply until after I saw the above! I will try to be helpful. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release: Changes to 11/01/2017:
* 5 news updates:
- Anguilla, Canada, Montserrat, Saint-Martin, Sint-Marteen --> North America is completed and finished!!
- Add 2nd division to Tajikistan and Maldives

 

* Improvements:
- New format to Syria (format 2017 then new format from 2018)
- New format for the CFU Club Championship: all the 1st and 2nd of 31 Carribean leagues are qualified (As it should be happen in reality) + Puerto Rico FC (playing at NASL and qualified this year) : Tournament giving more chances to small nations
- For the 1st time, the continental qualifications for the 5 South American udates are correct at 100%!!
- Imrpovement for Montenegro update (the new format for next season is correct).
- Improvement for Oceania leagues with OFC champion's league rebuilding.
- Many little improvements for 3-4 Carribean leagues.

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@claassen If I could suggest something - could you do Barbados' second level?

The league is already in the game, it's inactive, rules are as follow:

1. minimum 20 players on the team

2. max 6 foreign players, all 6 can play at the same time

3. games in league are played on a round robin basis, two games with every other team

4. teams placing first and second in the league are promoted to Premier League

5. Three last teams are relegated to Division Two

 

All of these rules can be found here

http://www.barbadosfa.com/photos/BFA_Tournament_rules_2015WEB.pdf

Edited by Sopel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Sopel said:

@claassen If I could suggest something - could you do Barbados' second level?

The league is already in the game, it's inactive, rules are as follow:

1. minimum 20 players on the team

2. max 6 foreign players, all 6 can play at the same time

3. games in league are played on a round robin basis, two games with every other team

4. teams placing first and second in the league are promoted to Premier League

5. Three last teams are relegated to Division Two

 

All of these rules can be found here

http://www.barbadosfa.com/photos/BFA_Tournament_rules_2015WEB.pdf

 

Thanks for the informations. It's done. It's in the megapack ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Claassen,

I did a few new test saves in South America. There are still some problems with first seasons in respective leagues, but after the first season the qualifiers are always correct. I tried some saves with different start dates, and there were problems with Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuela in 2016 and Bolivia in 2016/17. In most cases there was a wrong order of top3, but there was also a case where Barcelona won second stage in Ecuador and didn't qualify at all. 

I checked the first season reports and there were different teams stated in report. There were also explanation, like for example Winner of LFB, 2nd place LFB, Winner Copa Traxi etc. After the first season, the explanations are gone and the right teams qualify in right order. I guess something must be hardcoded in the game.

Regards

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bomba35: Yes, for the 1st season, it doesn't work at 100%
I tried everything.  I can't do anything. I think also that must be hardcoded.

But it works very well from the second season and the following :) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your answer. You're doing an amazing job with all those leagues.

It works perfectly after first season:thup:. Btw, you probably know that Mexican FA has withdrawn from Copa Libertadores, so there won't be any Mexican teams in 2017. I've seen in some topic that this change was too late for 17.2 update, but will probably be implemented in final update.

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@claassen will you be making Thai League 3? YOu included third tier in your previous pack. I noticed that there has been a change in the way how the pyramid works, but it's rules are pretty basic, and mostly all teams are in the database

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_League_3

Two missing teams:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbueng_United_F.C.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simork_F.C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Classen, 

Just wondering if you have any plans to do the regionalligas for Germany? 

Great work as always!

Davy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sopel said:

@claassen will you be making Thai League 3? YOu included third tier in your previous pack. I noticed that there has been a change in the way how the pyramid works, but it's rules are pretty basic, and mostly all teams are in the database

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_League_3

Two missing teams:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbueng_United_F.C.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simork_F.C.

Banbueng United is in database, it's spelled Ban Bueng United there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sopel:  I had not added the 3rd division because the format was very complicated for 2016 (8 groups+play-offs) and I knew that the 3rd division changed completely the format in 2017.

But, now, I updated the Thailand league and added the 3rd division (format 2017) in the pack  ;)

 

@davysrfc no plans for Germany. Only new countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but I can't do everything.
There, the 2nd division of Bhutan where all the matches are played in only 1 month, there is little interest anyway..
Now, I'm going to do other African countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, claassen said:

Sorry but I can't do everything.
There, the 2nd division of Bhutan where all the matches are played in only 1 month, there is little interest anyway..
Now, I'm going to do other African countries.

claassen, you're a legend!  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mardels said:

Please make also Bhutanese Thimphu B Division (league with all teams is in the game database)

Schedule 1

Schedule 2

If You want an enhanced Bhutanese file, please do some search at Workshop. It's there, with all divisions, if I recollect properly: all Thimphu divisions (A,B,C), Regional Division, and eventually - National Division. And it's compatible with claassen's updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the Northern Marianas Islands League 2nd Division is the ladies national team in the league ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

So there aren't ??

Look at the table, they were on P7...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, claassen said:

@cel1234 In the update, there is these team in the 2nd division and all the other correct teams  for 2016/2017 : https://www.facebook.com/NMIFootball/

But unfortunately, Football Manager doesn't generate female players, not yet.. :D

 

18 minutes ago, Kruj said:

Look at the table, they were on P7...

Thanks for these yes seen them but that was 2015. They are on that facebook page 9/11/2016 so are still in the league.

Edited by cel1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight or tomorrow, I will release 15 news African updates.

The 40 best countries in Africa will be playable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st post updated with:

Benin, Botswana, Burundi, Gabon, Gambia, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Benin, I escaped on my rule (for once) and I took the old format which is the normal format (single group to 14 teams), which was the old format (I think they will come back soon)
These league was stopped last year and it's in reconstruction

 

There are only 16 countries (in Africa) left to do and the world will be complete.  :)

I will release them later because I re-saturate and Africa is boring to do.
I updated  quite a lot of reputations of clubs that were bad in original. And I added some cities and stadiums to clubs..

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, claassen said:

 

as I understand, Canada has also second division, which contains 4 reserve teams and 2 "normal" - London City and Waterloo SC, and in your update I see 3 reserves divisions. Is it new rule for 2017? or not so right format? and wouldn't it be hard to change it for realistic one if it's not a 2017 format?

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2016_Canadian_Soccer_League_season&action=edit&section=10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent work. Currently enjoying my time with Cailungo in San Marino. :)

 

There seems to be a problem with the U19's however. After the winter break all the U 19s de-registered from the competition meaning only grey players are now playing.

I think it's a game bug rather than an editor bug. Shame though.

Edited by Stephanie McMahon\'s Secre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...