Football Manager Mobile 2017 - Out November 17th

• Administrators

Football Manager Mobile returns for the 2016/17 season and will feature two brand new playable nations.

Football Manager Mobile 2017 will make its first appearance of the season on Thursday, November 17th and will be the most authentic football management experience available on iOS and Android handheld devices. 

FM Mobile is quick and accessible, but still delivers the authentic management experience and features all of the world’s top players and leagues.

We’ll be revealing the new playable nations very soon and managers on the move can look forward to more new feature drops on our social media channels in the weeks building up to release, so follow us now to be kept fully up-to-date.

https://twitter.com/FootballManager
https://www.facebook.com/footballmanager

How can you even think about adding TWO new leagues when the database with the current number of leagues is so poor.... I.e when England Solo loaded only 5 or 6 players in teams in other country's, I would much rather see the database greatly increased in size over two entire new leagues, if anything this will make the database worse! :( 

On Wednesday, October 05, 2016 at 20:54, AndrewDriverNo1 said:

How can you even think about adding TWO new leagues when the database with the current number of leagues is so poor.... I.e when England Solo loaded only 5 or 6 players in teams in other country's, I would much rather see the database greatly increased in size over two entire new leagues, if anything this will make the database worse! :( 

It's a matter of memory in my opinion.. I don't even know how they managed to add 2 new leagues 

• 5 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
1 minute ago, kdawg91 said:

I may just buy and sideload it :) thats what I do alot of anyway.

youll get my money either way

Word of warning - the Google Play build can't be sideloaded to Amazon devices, afraid you'll have to wait.

Archived