Most boring (and most enjoyable) sides of this tournament

Lermon

Boring = Ireland.

Typical Martin O'neill team.

If it's spherical, hoof it down the middle of the park. If it's got legs, hoof it up in the air.

Portugal are like watching dog ***** going hard as well.

Most exciting/enjoyable doesn't feel right for anybody, but Germany have played some good stuff, as they have done for several tournaments now. Loads of teams have played on the defensive, so tied between a whole heap of them. Then you have the teams that just outright sucked, like Russia and Ukraine.

Most boring side, England by some distance.

Rubbish, did you not see the likes of Russia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Rep of Ireland and Austria etc? What exactly did they do that was better or more exciting than England?

Rubbish, did you not see the likes of Russia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Rep of Ireland and Austria etc? What exactly did they do that was better or more exciting than England?

There's a line between rubbish and boring. Czechs, Russia, Austria and to a degree Ireland were rubbish. Slovakia game against Wales was pretty good,.

All of our games were so boring and mundane. Majority of time walking football. Probably first 45 mins and last 20mins of Wales game only enjoyable aspects at a push.

The winner of this is clearly my beloved Sweden!

So boring that people here have forgotten to even mention us.. And also nearly ended up with zero shots on goal..

But Russia and Ukraine were also awful...

The winner of this is clearly my beloved Sweden!

So boring that people here have forgotten to even mention us.. And also nearly ended up with zero shots on goal..

But Russia and Ukraine were also awful...

You are correct.

I totally forgot about them and Ukraine.:lol:

Archived