[FM2016] Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

So this is the first time that I have downloaded these leagues and they look to be very appealing. Where do I put the downloaded files so that I can enable all these leagues to choose which to load in a new game?

Put them in

C:\Users\*Your Name/Computer*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data

Then select what you want to load when you start a new game

• 2 weeks later...

Changes to 23/03/2016: FINAL RELEASE

- Bug fix with Mali update which caused a crash dump since the patch 16.3

- Bug fix with the CFU Championship and the small Carribean leagues participating (Surinam, Guyana, Guadeloupe..etc)

- Bug fix with the goalkeepers to Algeria

- Bug minor fix (Myanmar Cup, Lebanon and Peru histories of competitions)

I can't find where to get the editor so i can start using the pack!! Helppp!

You don't need the editor. Just do this:

Put them in

C:\Users\*Your Name/Computer*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data

Then select what you want to load when you start a new game

This is amazing work :thup: I'm playing in American Samoa atm. One question (not sure if it's really related to this thread) - currently in AS there's no money for winning the league but there is £70k for winning the cup and only £50k for winning the Oceania Champions League. I'm not sure how the game works long-term but if the reputation of the league improves is there any chance of prize money being introduced?

Hi Claassen,

Help Please.

I'm still having problems with one of your files crash dumping on me. I deleted all your files from the editor, then downloaded them yet again. Then I set up multiple test games running with me unemployed manager on holiday mode, with each new test save adding your files from 7 different folders each time etc., so I created 7 different saves.

Asian leagues, European leagues, International competition's, Oceanian leagues, North American leagues & South American leagues they all worked fine. So on my last test save I was adding the African Leagues (test save 7), but missing out Malian & Cameroon leagues as I've been told they're the problem files, but it crash dumped again even not having those two files added to the editor. That last test save managed to get to May 17th 2017 (in-game date) on holiday.

Do you think their is another African league causing the problem again. I will try to create some more test saves for individual African leagues to try find out which one it is. I was wondering if someone else has had the same problem as me with the African leagues, so it would to save me some time testing on more test saves.

Extra Info: test save 6 still working fine on holiday (last save point was 11/11/2018 in-game date) without the African leagues files in the editor.

Also when I added your African files to editor, and on my test save I didn't use them when selected files to set-up the custom database/test save either, so not in use anyway or can't use them in in-game add/remove leagues also. I don't understand why it's causing a problem.

As I said in a previous post (post #194 on your thread) I didn't think it was Malian or Cameroon files, but Neil Brock from Football Manager 2016 Bugs Forum did say the crash dumps are being caused by one of your files and he thought it was Malian or Cameroon files.

I've just had thought I will try a new test save with just your files form your megapack and not any other ones I've downloaded and put in the editor long with yours before start testing the African files individually in a save. In case they conflicting with your files. The weird thing is I had no problem until Steam updated Football Manager 2016 with 16.3 update, with any of the files in editor before hand.

Ps I never had any problems with any previous megapack's for Football Manager down years from you, since you been doing them. And I always enjoyed using your files from your download's.

Hi Claassen,

Help Please.

I'm still having problems with one of your files crash dumping on me. I deleted all your files from the editor, then downloaded them yet again. Then I set up multiple test games running with me unemployed manager on holiday mode, with each new test save adding your files from 7 different folders each time etc., so I created 7 different saves.

Asian leagues, European leagues, International competition's, Oceanian leagues, North American leagues & South American leagues they all worked fine. So on my last test save I was adding the African Leagues (test save 7), but missing out Malian & Cameroon leagues as I've been told they're the problem files, but it crash dumped again even not having those two files added to the editor. That last test save managed to get to May 17th 2017 (in-game date) on holiday.

Do you think their is another African league causing the problem again. I will try to create some more test saves for individual African leagues to try find out which one it is. I was wondering if someone else has had the same problem as me with the African leagues, so it would to save me some time testing on more test saves.

Extra Info: test save 6 still working fine on holiday (last save point was 11/11/2018 in-game date) without the African leagues files in the editor.

Also when I added your African files to editor, and on my test save I didn't use them when selected files to set-up the custom database/test save either, so not in use anyway or can't use them in in-game add/remove leagues also. I don't understand why it's causing a problem.

As I said in a previous post (post #194 on your thread) I didn't think it was Malian or Cameroon files, but Neil Brock from Football Manager 2016 Bugs Forum did say the crash dumps are being caused by one of your files and he thought it was Malian or Cameroon files.

I've just had thought I will try a new test save with just your files form your megapack and not any other ones I've downloaded and put in the editor long with yours before start testing the African files individually in a save. In case they conflicting with your files. The weird thing is I had no problem until Steam updated Football Manager 2016 with 16.3 update, with any of the files in editor before hand.

Ps I never had any problems with any previous megapack's for Football Manager down years from you, since you been doing them. And I always enjoyed using your files from your download's.

No, Mali update caused a crash dump with the patch 16.3 but now, it's resolved. The file is OK.

By cons, you must restart a game.

For Cameroon and Mali, indeed, I changed the files with the 16.3 patch because BEFORE the patch, the competitions in Mali and Cameroon didn't exist in the database and I had created myself the competitions, and WITH the 16.3 patch, SIgames has created the Mali and Cameroon competitions in the database, so the files use now this competitions.
Hi Claassen,

I'm having to ditch my save game due crash dumps after 16.3.0 update. Neil Brock on football manager bugs forum has said it's a problem with one of your files claassen that I've downloaded from you, he thinks it's Mail league that's causing the crash dumps. I'm not so sure that's problem as have completed 13 (thirteen) seasons without any problems after updates before on my save game with your world league pack and I update your files in the editor when you release your updates. Plus the file in question, where he thinks is causing the problem isn't being used in my save (I didn't select Mali in leagues when I created save, also of course so not being used in in-game leagues (add/remove leagues) either).

Press on the link to see my post on Crashes/Launch and Technical issues on PC: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/454233-Crash-Dump-when-Processing-16-3.

Look like a new save then:(.

Hi claassen, sorry nothing to do with your files from your megapack. It's seems to be a conflict with one of other databases/files I've downloaded, the other files I've downloaded work fine on there own. But don't work together with yours databases/files. I haven't found which one is the problem yet. You will be please to know the test save with your megapack files/databases on there own in the editor that I created works fine with no problems.

I think it could be one of the pre-season tournaments I've downloaded is causing the problem?.

Many thanks advice

Dear claaßen, thanks for updating your files. Unfortunately the game crash dumps in May 2016, when you load all North American leagues + CFU CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB. I haven't found out which one causes the crash yet.

Cuba. Had the same problem myself. All others work fine without crashing if you remove the Cuba EDT :)

Hello there :)

Just here to say the Liepaja team's badges wrong. The one in the First League (1625 Liepaja) has the badge of Higher League's FK Liepaja and FK Liepaja's badge is just a "FM" one which looks like the real one. Would highly appreciate if you were able to fix it as it always confuses me seeing FK Liepaja in the league below where it should be (Although they aren't actually) and ruins the immersion especially considering 1625 Liepaja's badge looks nothing like FK Liepaja's badge that they have been given!

Many thanks,

Karlis

Hi Claassen,

There are many, many more international cups for nations and continental cups for club teams, especially in Asia and Africa. For exampe: Arab World Club Cup; CECAFA Cup, WAFU Nations Cup; UEMOA Tournament; CEMAC Cup; COSAFA Cup; Kagame Interclub Cup; CECAFA Nile Basin Winners' Cup; UNAF Club Cup; WAFF Championship. There are also interesting cups that are no longer active, but could be a great addition to the game, like the CIS cup or the Royal League. Do you have plans for creating more international and continental cups?

I like your other files by the way. Thank you very much for all your hard work! :thup:

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance you can update the Cook Islands league name from Ligue des iles Cook to its correct name of Cook Islands Round Cup. I tried doing it myself via the editor but it seemed to mess up the whole file somehow.

Hello there :)

Just here to say the Liepaja team's badges wrong. The one in the First League (1625 Liepaja) has the badge of Higher League's FK Liepaja and FK Liepaja's badge is just a "FM" one which looks like the real one. Would highly appreciate if you were able to fix it as it always confuses me seeing FK Liepaja in the league below where it should be (Although they aren't actually) and ruins the immersion especially considering 1625 Liepaja's badge looks nothing like FK Liepaja's badge that they have been given!

Many thanks,

Karlis

You need to tell this to the guys who made your logo pack!

This is for the league pack around the world.

As far as I know the author of this does not make logo packs.

• 4 weeks later...
JAPAN: there is no way to create a file with start in 2016...?

you can use sortitoutsi's update, where you can start in any date of 2016 till today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On Tuesday, April 05, 2016 at 10:41, ███&#960 said:

I have an issue where some leagues will not load (the same every time) and they all give this error, albeit with different numbers.

hDVUZaH.jpg?1

I have this same issue with Japan Maldives and Iran, how did you resolve it? Any help @claasen

Archived