FM16 Youth Academy Challenge

?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fui%2F79596%2F1404118920_0.jpg&w=250&h=250&t=frame&bg=fff

mosa1.jpg

Salford City FC

2016-2017 Season

Vanarama Conference North

End of Season Review

Pre-Season Results - Results 1 - Results 2 - League Table - FA Cup Results - FA Trophy Results - Transfers - Staff Transfers - Finances - Chairwoman Cash Injection - Finances After Injection - 3rd in Manager of Year Award - Club End of Season Awards - Season Review - Pre-Season Start Date

Staff Transfers: Claire Houston, Andy Watson, Kevin Conrad, Luke Rodgers, Rees Nelson, Sean Riley, Stephen Linger, Steve Hockham and Stuart Coburn

League

Things couldn't have started much better in the league as we secured six wins and a draw from our first seven games. If we'd have won all seven we'd have been top by seven points. Instead it was just four. A narrow loss the Chorley followed. That loss seemed to kickstart a bad run of form where we won one game from seven. Our form remained consistent until the end of the year as we then went on a run where we won two and lost two for eight games. Despite our inconsistent form we were still in and around the play-offs. From New Years Eve until the 10th January we managed to put together a four game winning streak as we fluctuated around the play-offs. Our inconsistent form kicked in again as we only managed to win one game from eight. This dented our play-off hopes and had we won two more of those games it could have been a different story. The FC United game was the first game for us in two weeks as the Harrogate game was postponed. No better way than to beat your fierce rivals to get back that winning feeling. This game also saw us field eight or nine youngsters in the squad. A narrow loss to promotion chasing Harrogate left us with a battle to try and gatecrash the play-offs. We managed to lose only one of our last six games and going into the last game of the season we needed three teams to drop points and us to win in order to sneak 5th place. Unfortunately despite having 20 shots we couldn't break down the door. It didn't matter though as Blyth managed to win to secure the final play-off spot. We ended the season in 8th which is a success in my eyes.

FA Cup & FA Trophy

For most lower league teams they dream of reaching the third round and drawing a big team to earn some cash. Unfortunately for us we went out in the third qualifying round to divisional rivals Alfreton.

The FA Trophy was no different. We managed to get to the second round before collapsing to an embarrassing 3-1 defeat to Lewes.

Finances

As you can see from the screenshots above we haven't been doing to well on the finance front and we've had to rely on an end of season cash injection from the chairwoman. The board have reduced the wage budget for the coming season with their initial budgets. I can't say I blame them but we still have a reasonable amount left in the wage budget. We also had a few weeks where the board stopped any non-contract players receiving their clauses. Luckily this was restored after the cash injection.

Other News

I'm considered favourite for the Lincoln City job but I have no interest in leaving. We've managed to tie down some key players to new contracts as well.

Youth Player Updates

Jamie Robinson YP0c (MC) - Jamie managed to play in 26 games in all competitions this season with 24 of those coming in the league. He actually started 20 league games and scored the first goal by a youth player. He's signed his first full contract for two seasons.

Brendan Evans YP0a (GK) - When first choice Jay Lynch was injured for a short while Brendan stepped in and did well. He only played the four games but managed to keep one clean sheet and only conceding three goals. Never going to be anything more than back up to the back up. I'm confident he'll take that for the time being.

Jon Buchanan YP0b (DL) - Jon is yet to play a first team game due to Robbie Threlfall's good form. However, he's coming on nicely so hopefully in the near future he'll be given a chance to impress.

Gary Smith YP1c (GK) - Gary has taken over the number 1 jersey for the end of the season and has made 8 appearances, conceding 5 with 4 clean sheets.

Graeme Adams YP1b (DR/DC) - Graeme has slotted in a right back where he also played the final 8 games of the season and with each game he's looking more confident.

Thomas Kenny YP1d (MC/ML) - Thomas has looked the best so far as he's made 8 appearances. In those 8 games he's scored 1 and assisted 2.

Aaron Bodie YP1e (AMLR) - Aaron has played 6 games with 1 goal and 1 assist.

Glensworth Jervier(ST) and Paul Cole(MC) have both been given tags. Jervier has made his debut whilst Cole hasn't. Both are being tutored and their determination has improved drastically over the past couple of months. Nicholas Walsh YP1a(DC/DR) hasn't yet made is first team debut.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´m off to Moscow and will try to bring back glory to Torpedo. In the late 50´s and 60´s they were a brilliant team around Edard Streltsov, nicknamed the "Brazilian Pele".

We´ve got some good talend in the squad, but i think it will be a very difficult season for us. With 20 teams in the first Russian League, there a five teams, that will be relegate. So we have to do at least the 15th position in this year. And with four other big teams in Moscow, it will be a nightmare to attract some of the good local guys to the youth intake.

For those leagues that need it are you supposed to tick 'add players to playable teams'? And does this even fill out the squad or just give you the bare 11 players?

From how I understand it (and I could be wrong), that option only creates players at the beginning of the game.

Even with all the lower leagues selected for a country in the advanced database options, some teams will not have enough players. Just depends on the country and leagues level of detail.

Competitions

League Two : 1st (Fixtures: 1 2)

Scottish Cup : 4th Round

Scottish League Cup : 1st Round

League Challenge Cup : 2nd Round

Season Review

A season of evolving expectations!

We started off the year with the mindset of just surviving. A pair of cup games before the league started were perfect. First a home game against non league opponents (3-1 win) and an away game at Premiership Rangers provided a stress free game and a payday (3-1 loss, played well and made around 220k!). Following those confidence building games we won our first two league games, then lost two and then went 10 unbeaten in the league (7 wins, 3 draws).

By the end of October though we were confident of our place in the division and looked to finish as high as possible.

Entering the business end of the season it had turned into a two horse race for the title between ourselves and Berwick. With 7 games to go we head to Berwick, where we get trounced 4-1 and trail by 5 points with 6 games to go. At this point I thought the race was over, but they only managed 1 more win (1 win, 2 draws, 3 losses) which allowed us to sneak in and steal the title by winning 3 and drawing 3 to end.

"Fraserburgh Five" - 2016 Edition

Adam Cross - Easily our player of the year. The 19 year was moved from his left sided position over to the right and cut in, and he was immense. 18 goals and 19 assists.

Dylan Honeyman - Our other wideman and another huge reason for our success. 16 goals from Dylan!

Adam Clark - A solid season from our right back. 7 assists in his 38 appearances.

Aiden Combe - After seeing very little action for the first few months of the season, Aiden took advantage of injuries and kept his spot after some very good performances. Ended the season with 10 goals.

Steven Davidson - Another who took advantage of injury created opportunities after being initially overlooked. First coming in at forward and then moving to AMC

Youth Intake

A good intake, which will provide much needed bodies at the club.

Steve Taylor (YP 01A) - A 6ft central defender which is definitely needed. Will be given plenty of game time.

Ryan MacRae (YP 01B) - A young goalkeeper is never a bad thing, especially this early on. Will get all youth games to begin with, but could see first team action depending on how things are going next season

Dean Esson (YP 01C) - A versatile full back for a thin defense? Yes please! Will get opportunities for sure, being able to play either side

Stuart Yates (YP 01D) - Another central defender, filling in one of our first season thin spots

Dan Gordon (YP 01E) - A central midfielder with nice passing. Possible potential future captain if he holds down a first team spot

Miscellaneous

A great, unexpected season. As well as the on the field achievements, we also received one junior coaching upgrade (from 'minimal' to 'basic') and with the profit from the Rangers cup game we were able to initiate a training ground upgrade (costing 150k - currently 'poor' training facilities).

(Note - Both incoming transfers took place before my hire date!!!)

Season 2 (2017/18) Goals

* Survive!

* Begin to give our first batch of youth players first team action

* Survive!

REG%20Logo_zpsqysehh7u.png

Regensburg. End Of Season 1 update. June 2017.

League Table. All I wanted was to keep the board happy and avoid relegation so in that respect, a job very much done.

League Graph. We were actually in and about the playoffs until just before the Winter break when I seemed to lose all my better players with injuries. You will see from the pics below that I do indeed have some decent players, but we are sadly lacking when they are unavailable.

Board Confidence. This all I care about at the moment. For the first 5 years as a minimum, (and maybe even going on as far as 10 seasons), all I care about is keeping them happy and not getting sacked. The transition between using established players and relying completely on HG players is going to be tough, made all the harder that they can't play before they are 17 years old. I think it's going to be a battle to stay up with a team of kids, but I don;t think it's completely impossible. There were a few media lines in the game that suggested that 40 points was the magic mark that would keep us up. It did indeed prove to be the case as 3rd from bottom finished on 39 points. That we only finished on 46 points is a little misleading in that as soon as I knew we were safe, I just let the Ass Man pick the team and went through the motions. We picked up 1 point from our last 6 games as I coasted through to the end of the season, having collected an impressive 12 points in the previous 6 games as we went unbeaten and secured our safety with games to spare.

Finances.

REG%20Cash%20injection%20Jun%202017_zpswkasqlvn.png

Squad by Avg. rating.

End of Season awards. (I would have uploaded the goal of the season, but of course you can't log in to YouTube).

Key players.

GK. Pentke. He's not amazing, but then again neither are we. He doesn't really fit the bill for what I look for in a GK, (no I am not talking about scoring goals), but he's ok and will do.

Pentke named in Team of the Year. That surprised me. I didn't think he would be anywhere near that, He didn't take pens of free-kicks by the way.

DC. Markus. He is our 1 and only senior International, (Lithuanian), and is a very important player.

DR. Trettenbach. Probably my favourite player of this first season Whenever we played well he was invariably at the heart of it.

SC. George. I'm not sure what the hell he is doing playing at this level, because he is very good indeed. Despite the fact that he scored 16 goals in a struggling team, (only 6 scored more than him), I don't think that I got the best out of him. I played him as an AF(a) because that's what I wanted, but the reality is that I need to make the best use of him and that perhaps means changing roles, (and maybe using his ppm).

Personal achievements, (Steam).

Back of the net.

REF%20Back%20of%20the%20net._zpsludtqn3m.png

First victory.

REG%20First%20victory._zps9d5jhzk3.png

Clean sheet.

REG%20Clean%20sheet_zps0st8xilw.png

He's signed. Transfers in/out. (I know that this says I have signed players and I am meant to be doing a Youth Only career, but I can assure you it was re-signing players who were at the club when I started, but who left before I could get them to sign a new contract). You might notice that there was 1 player who I was unable to re-sign. He was just very good and out of our league. How he was playing non-league last season I will never know.

REG%20Hes%20signed._zpstilfhlp1.png

Team Performance.

REG%20Team%20Performance_zpsgt2orglr.png

Beating expectations.

REG%20Beating%20expectations_zpspdto9fx3.png

Shrewd Spender.

REG%20Shrewd%20spender_zpsiw20x4xc.png

Star Man.

REG%20Star%20man_zpsak6xhkyt.png

Summary.

At the risk of being boring, (sorry), all that matters at the moment is keeping the board happy and avoiding relegation. I have secured all the original playing staff, (bar the 1 that got away), until at least the end of the end of next season, and some have had additional year options included in their contract so they can be kept on for even longer at no increased price. I know I have to do the whole thing again next season with absolutely no additions to the squad. Even the 1 youngster I inherited isn't 17 until March, so I think he has to wait another hole year, (and he isn't great anyway).

I think avoiding relegation again is realistic, (and if I fail I will be gutted), but the issue will be when I have to extend the contracts of some of the better players and start integrating the kids into the starting line-up. I didn't think for a minute it would be this hard, (I wasn't aware of the 17 year old's not playing rule), but I am determined to stick with it and give it a proper go. If I can get through the first few seasons I think we will be fine.

Youth Intake.

REG%20Youth%20Day%2017_zpsdmloar96.png

@Jambo98 - Not sure who you mean, but I feel calling them a giant flatters them. :D

@Jimbokav1971 - Sucks to get no good youth after slogging through the first season. Better luck next time.

@Braumiller - Winning the league with the 3rd most goals conceded, you don't see that every day!

@Nottingham Forest - 8th is a very successful season first up in England, hard to be competitive there until a few youth come through.

Good luck to everyone starting out.

@Jimbokav1971 - Sucks to get no good youth after slogging through the first season. Better luck next time.

I only have 1 player in the senior squad who has better than 3.5 PA, so I'm quite happy with the likes of Seb, Leon & Moghrabi. The other are less good, but even then are going to be an improvement on some of the squad who I inherited, (and who of course are ageing).

In this save they can't play for the senior side for the first couple of seasons even if I wanted them to, so I'm not overly concerned about a poor CA.

To give you an idea of exactly how much I need these young players to come through..

Last season I had the following players playing Senior football.

26yo Bosnian striker with 0.5 CA and 0.5 PA made 4(8) appearances, (unsurprisingly not scoring any goals). He's my 3rd choice striker.

28yo Czech keeper with 1.0 CA and 1.0 PA made 9(1) appearances, (keeping only 1 clean sheet). He's my 2nd GK and we only have 2.

26yo German right back with 1.0 CA and 1.0 PA made 11(1) appearances. He's my 2nd choice DR and we only have 2.

Now you can see the problem. I love some of those youth players already! :lol:

I dont know why i am even bothering starting this in the bugged-to-heck beta......but cant resist :D

Ok, "giant" was a bit strong! But a club with a reasonably top division record, and with former players including Eusabio Jardel!

Jambo 98 - FM 2016 Youth Challenge Attempt 1 - Beira-Mar

Division - Portugese National Championship

Manager Profile

Squad

So here we go. Not a bad squad, decent in terms of numbers and variety of positions. Media prediction is 8th out of 10 in our "first stage" group.

@Jambo98 - Beira-Mar were my first guess when I took a look to see who had gone missing from the top couple of divisions, although as far as I can tell IRL they're in the 5th tier and so shouldn't be able to become playable? You're right though short of one of the big 3 going broke that counts as a giant by Portugal standards. :D

@Jimbokav1971 - Haha bad memories of past challenges starting out and having to put any kind of warm body into the team. An advantage of playing in a country with crap standards at the lowest level like Scotland is everyone is equally bad and even the greyed players I had to play aren't that far behind!

Yeah i was trying to figure out the Portugese league pyramid......it looks complex! They come up on the first time i holidayed so taken them :)

However, i am going to go all Basil Faulty.....I DONT BELIEVE IT. 8 days into my reign, my best CB and best player overall (5 star) gets a cruciate injury and is out for 10 - 11 months........

Locos.png

Season 2017/18 - Scottish League 1 - 7th

League | Positions | Cups | Squad | Transfers

A tough season where both the promotion and relegation playoffs were in play for most of it. Teams ran away with first and last spot and you could throw a blanket over the rest. We had a really roller coaster run of form, going through a period where we won 6 in a row only to lose 6 in a row shortly afterwards. Ultimately we did just enough, although we really should have been able to push for a promotion playoff spot, 2 points from our last 7 meant we were instead just a point clear from the relegation playoff. Still I'm pleased to stay up given we're on paper the weakest team in the division.

Really going to have to do something about the defense for next season, didn't keep a clean sheet in the last 15 league games. Not entirely sure what though, the players we have don't really suit holding onto the ball, and strikers are probably our least weak component so moving away from a 4-4-2 seems like it would be weakening us overall. Might have to just try a few small tweaks.

Not the killer batch like from last year, but some good prospects with question marks to their fit.

[18a] Craig McIntyre - DL - Kind of slow for a wide player, but I think maybe he can be made into a left winger where I don't have a lot?

[18b] Ryan Taylor - AMC/AMR - Doesn't exactly fit my tactics right now, but the PPMs suggest that if I can get his defensive stats up he can be a central mid.

[18c] Ryan Hutcheon - GK - Always good to have a couple of GK prospects early, even if he has already broken a finger.

Youth Updates

Pretty pleased with how last year's youths went overall, got good contributions from a number of them.

[17d] Dean Fulton - ST - Lead the team in goals and assists, which is really all you can ask for from a 17 year old. Struggled along with the team towards the end. Hoping for him to score 20+ next year.

[17f] Ryan Scullion - MC - Has become the highest rated player at the club and was probably the best midfield performer in a weak bunch. Unfortunately thinks highly of himself and wont sign a senior contract with us, so we have 2 years to convince him.

[17h] Brian Stewart - DC - Had a few shockers but overall showed enough to be a starter next year.

[17a] Fraser Main - ST - Scored some important goals early before injury derailed his push to be permanently included in the senior squad.

[17c] Fraser Massie - DL/DR - Did a decent job backing up both full back positions, will hopefully step up to become first choice next year.

Next Season

The league is so close that I feel with only a little improvement, particularly defensively, we should be looking for a promotion playoff spot.

Gr%C3%B3tta_logo.png

Íþróttafélagið Grótta

Iceland First Division (Division Two)

I'm starting this challenge at Iceland with Íþróttafélagið Grótta, or simply Grótta. Founded in 1967, they are playing their games at Gróttuvöllur, Seltjarnarnes. The stadium has an artificial grass playing surface and a capacity of 300 spectators.

Except for M(L) and AM(L) positions, we have a balanced squad with good players. Our media prediction is to finish 9th between 12 teams.

PS: Iceland reset date is November 23.

GF38 (Grenoble) - National - Season 2016-2017

Predicted: 8th

Actual finish: 10th

The board asked a top-half finish, and we started the season pretty well with 2 wins. 4 wins in first 8 games was a decent start of the season and we were around 6th place, but from then on we only went downwards; We could only win 3 from our next 20 games, and we were in a relegation battle. We only survived due to a very good end of the season. We won 3 from our last 6 games and only lost once. I underperformed completely but I did got a new contract. Next season we will have to play a lot with our new youngsters. I didn't had 1 striker this season, and also next season we will have to play strikerless. Not ideal for me, but we don't have any other choise.

Games:

Cup: We had a very good cup run and reach the 10th round, were we lost 4-5 against a league 2 team. I think this good run secured my job for next season.

Youth intake: we had a very good intake and a lot of this players will get some gametime next season, we on't have any other choise.

Jean-Christophe Michaud (YP1a): AMC, will get enough playing time due to our aging 1th choise.

Emmanuel Sarpong (YP1b): MC, back up next season

Mathis Marchand (YP1c): DR, will battle with a 15-year old for a starting place. My 1th choise of this year didn't want to sign another contract and left for a Belgian first diviion team.

Said Boussaada (YP1d): DC, back up next season.

Sandy Rolland (YP1e): AMC, back up or another year in the U19

Ikel Vanitou (YP1f): Natural AMC and AMR, will be back up or U19 next season.

Oskar Acker (YP1g): MC, U19 next season

Finances: 1 word, terrible. Without promotion, there won't be any upgrade. Losing money very fast.

Goals next season:

Decent cup run

Play a lot youngsters

Top-10 finish

@Braumiller - Winning the league with the 3rd most goals conceded, you don't see that every day!

Yeah, not a highlight for sure! The new season is young, but not much different in that respect....

Two seasons of making a profit has loosened the purse strings with the board, 190k for a youth facilities update. Thrilled to get it this early in the game.

Excellent!

how do you guys watch matches? 3d 2d or only commentary? ;)

Key highlights in 2D for me.

Good luck to the new starts going on out there :thup:

Bartrcm, I like the look of Michaud!

Shakes, not sure what roles your two forwards play, but could Ryan Taylor be a nice Deep Lying Forward or False Nine with those PPMs? Dropping deep to get the ball and then play a killer ball to his partner?

Me too Braumiller, already an assist in his first friendly. Congrats with the promotion.

Nice first season Jimbo. Good luck in Germany. Tried it last year, but it was very frustrating that you can't play under-17 players.

Good luck with Beira-Mar Jambo.

Good luck @brenosantos. Will be a very long challenge in Iceland.

Good luck in Italy Wavelberry.

Got a training upgrade too on the back of profits made from pre-season friendlies! :thup:

@Braumiller - I decided on midfielder just because I need them more than strikers right now. If the next couple of intakes turn up midfielders he'll still be young enough to turn into a striker. And don't worry about the goals leaked, my new "defensive" tactic has already seen 7 goals between the sides 3 times in 8 matches this season. On the winning side 2/3 so I'll take it! :D

Am I being blind or has the season summary page gone? I used to use that to see who has been promoted but having not played since fm14 I can't find it any more.

Still there, go to the country page then under the Overview menu.

So, having just lost 4 league games on the spin, conceding 18 in the process, time for a change.......

For those who have seen my tendancies before, the '0' in this news article will not be too surprised..... :)

dZKnv03.jpg

No idea if this is going to work past the 'surprise factor' stage, but time will tell

For those who have seen my tendancies before, the '0' in this news article will not be too surprised..... :)

dZKnv03.jpg

Yay!!!:applause:

I specifically searched this thread to see what tactic you're using, glad you've moved away from the striker-filled dark side.

At work so no screeenshots until later, but Dan Burn moving from Fulham has given me an unexpected windfall (it appears he used to play for Darlington and there was a sell on clause)

Went straight into the boardroom and managed to get upgrades to Junior coaching, training facilities and youth facilites after only 3 months in the job!

Anyone has trouble with contract renewals? My squad has 12 players and 6 of them don't want to extend their contract because my club can't match their ambitions...

I haven't had it on that scale, but I had two of my main guys give that reason, but later on (maybe a month or two later) after I checked most weeks I caught them at a time they would renew. Not sure if there was a particular trigger (big win or similar), but keep checking :thup:

oh oh, I´m the first one this year being sacked as Torpedo Manager :applause:

Have to start again, but this time maybe Scnadinavia, Sweden or Norge? Braumiller, which date do you have to choice at the beginning when starting in Sandinavia? March 2015 or March 2016?

oh oh, I´m the first one this year being sacked as Torpedo Manager :applause:

Have to start again, but this time maybe Scnadinavia, Sweden or Norge? Braumiller, which date do you have to choice at the beginning when starting in Sandinavia? March 2015 or March 2016?

Uh-oh :(

I always chose the earlier one in years past.

Yay!!!:applause:

I specifically searched this thread to see what tactic you're using, glad you've moved away from the striker-filled dark side.

It didn't last very long :(

Not in a position to try and iron out the bumps currently. A 10 team league, with everyone bunched up = little room for error :( Not abandoning it, just shelving it for now

Ugh, I hate beta... Half of my team is leaving to free agency... I think that something fishy is going on with contracts...

Gonna try to start a game in Portugal or Italy just to see if the same issue happens there too...

I have only had 1 player who refused to re-sign, and he left almost as soon as I took over.

Nobody left last season everyone is already contracted again past this season.

Blah. Game crashed 8 games into the season and everything's lost. Was sitting nice and mid table too. Changed tack and off to Finland instead now. Got FC Viikingit, pics to follow when a season is finished (in case it all goes tits up again).

@Nottingham Forest - 8th is a very successful season first up in England, hard to be competitive there until a few youth come through.

Indeed it is a good start. Could have been so much better though. Really need a cup run to the FA Cup 3rd Round this season where we draw United at Old Trafford and get on TV. That would help us for a season or two.

We've been struggling with form and injuries in the 1st part of the 2nd season.

I have just been summoned to a board meeting, (expecting to be sacked), and they have given me a total of 7 points required from the next 5 games. If I don't get it then I'm gone.

The last 5 games have been against strong teams and we collected only 1 point.

The previous 5 games were better and we collected 7 points.

:(

Anyone has trouble with contract renewals? My squad has 12 players and 6 of them don't want to extend their contract because my club can't match their ambitions...

I had it with Europa, only had 11 players to start and lost 6 end of the first season... That left us with no chance (having to play too many 15 and 16 y/o's)... I got sacked!

For those keeping score i am now trying in Scotland with Brora Rangers, a much bigger squad (13 :p), into December and most players seem to be willing to re-sign for 2/3 seasons.

Tough luck Jimbokav1971, looks like relegation was going to be tough to avoid anyway?

Don't think so The_Gato_In_Goal, looking at the wikipedia edit someone has just updated the name of the competition, without checking they were still at the same level as when that was added in 2010. :lol: I'd check in the game. PS: You are taking my backup plan. :p

Report it on the bugs forum brugi82, a couple of years back Sweden had that issue during the beta but it was subsequently improved. Personally I only have one youth player wanting to leave, and as he's clearly a step above the team I'm OK with that.

Blah to your strikerless Braumiller, we're in the land of the 4-4-2. I think I'm going to try to do this challenge without ever running something other than 4-4-2, as a change to my usual chopping and changing of formation. :D

Jimbo :(

Blah to your strikerless Braumiller, we're in the land of the 4-4-2. I think I'm going to try to do this challenge without ever running something other than 4-4-2, as a change to my usual chopping and changing of formation. :D
It didn't last very long :(

Not in a position to try and iron out the bumps currently. A 10 team league, with everyone bunched up = little room for error :( Not abandoning it, just shelving it for now

I didn't want to correct my post above due to the very real FM Gods always looking for posts to seize upon and then screw up your save.... But the strikerless made a comeback after a re-evalutation, with a couple of tweaks and we are now surprisingly semi dependable at the back. Finished season 2 and a write up is coming later

Archived