[FM15][SKIN] Slymlyne

Drakestone

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The colour tint is easy to do wkd, you just need to open the client object browser.xml of any skin and find this bit of code...

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds/default" id="bgnd">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />

<integer id="set_property" value="file" />

</record>

</widget>

<container file="background_selector/backgrounds"/>

and add these lines underneath it...

<!-- coloured title bar image -->

<widget class="picture" id="colc" file="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" rthr="68">

<!-- set the colour of the image to the team background colour -->

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="tbcl" />

<integer id="set_property" value="colr" />

</record>

</widget>

It can be added to any skin.

The colour tint is easy to do wkd, you just need to open the client object browser.xml of any skin and find this bit of code...

and add these lines underneath it...

It can be added to any skin.

Awesome, cheers dude.. i'll have a play with that at the weekend. Can the colour be assigned to other things like label_info (the stadium names etc) ?

Hey! First off, awesome skin, looks great. Just wondered, is there still an option somewhere to tick a box 'allow display of custom background pictures'. can't find it? I've downloaded the stadium pack in this thread, put them into my graphics folder, but nothing appears. I'm on mac btw

Hi. Im really enjoying this skin but the only problem im having is that i do not have a readable analyser polygon. its just a coloured block with no lines on it. Ive tried clearing the cache and re-downloading the skin etc and also using an analyser from other skins but it stays a block. Has anyone else noticed this and perhaps suggest a fix? many thanks.

Yes, it still works. I use FM not FMC for these screenshots (although I might make Slymlyne work with FMC if anyones interested?)

I would definitely be interested. Although I like the default FMC skin, some things cannot be adjusted. I also really like your skin and it almost makes me go back to full FM. There are also some people in the FMC thread asking for a dark skin for FMC.

Hi. Im really enjoying this skin but the only problem im having is that i do not have a readable analyser polygon. its just a coloured block with no lines on it. Ive tried clearing the cache and re-downloading the skin etc and also using an analyser from other skins but it stays a block. Has anyone else noticed this and perhaps suggest a fix? many thanks.

Yes, this is also a problem for me. Any solutions?

Cheers Drake, finally got the background colou thingy working.. skins come up a treat..

2wnbo77.jpg2u89b0y.jpg30lhq4z.jpg

I'm happy enough with it, never really fiddled and customised a skin much before, its still need bits and pieces looking and and for me to learn.. but its getting there..

Don't worry, it took me about 2 hours once just to get something ridiculously small to change on Vexillium last year. That was definately a yes moment too (I get called a geek by my missus on many occasions lol)

Nice. just trying to ifx my lvl 26 brazil database, then will get back onto the tint issue...

Drakestone, regarding the FMC version of this skin, please consider the possibility of adding the big logos on the lower left side like you did with the "Venia" skin. Personally, this year, I don't like the almost non-existant emphasis the default skins (no matter "normal" or "classic") put on the logos(club and competition) ; they're really small on the team/competition titlebar. Or, at least, could you indicate what should we add and modify in the XML files in order to obtain that effect (talking about big logos on the lower left). Thanks :)

Which panels control the tint selection? I've managed to extract the pic select and opacity for that, the tint option is there but clicking it jsut changes the percentage without effecting the screen?

ic302u.jpg

Ok, i gave up.. where is it??

Meh, nevermind, the tint option doesnt seem to change when i use your skin either.. i'll pass on that for now and come back to it later.

opacity and selector work a treat.

cheers

Yes, the tint opacity selector doesn't work currently (still looking into that one) but you can still use tint using the method I told you before.

@handy500: I'll release a final version in about a week, been a bit delayed with doing Venia.

Yes, the tint opacity selector doesn't work currently (still looking into that one) but you can still use tint using the method I told you before.

@handy500: I'll release a final version in about a week, been a bit delayed with doing Venia.

ic302u.jpg2ch5nwj.jpg

yes, i got there in the end, pretty pleased with the (almost) final result, just playing with the panel opacity as you can see the city is diffrent from the norwich one, prefer the above but cant rememeber what i changed.. lol.

so after nearly 2/3 weeks of numbers, fonts, paper files and moving things 5 pixels left and up.. i think i'll start a game.. lol.

Drake, any way to change the polygon back to the default one? Not only is this an eyesore for me in what is an awesome skin but I need it to gauge player attributes as well.

R2Lj4SX.jpg

just delete player profile personal details xml.

Archived