Official Football Manager 2015 Pre Release Beta Feedback Thread - Update 15.0.3

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone had any one on one problems, it seems so far that everytime i get Hazard into a one and one position he either puts the ball on the wrong side of the net or he puts it directly into the keeper when he has the farside completely empty. Also seeing it with couple AI players they always seem to put the ball into the side where the keeper is when they have a huge wide open net to choose from.

The answer to this is everybody -

It's been the same since FM14 at least, didn't play 13 -

Lots of chances are created, so they have to tone down conversion rates.

Distressingly, they seem okay with this..Just another thing to break immersion. Play FM long enough and you'll forget about the realities of real football, and you'll just assume every striker is Fernando Torres

Comically, I have a keeper who just won't stop kicking the ball off the head of the opposition striker and into our net for an og.. 3 times in 10 games..

I kinda love the old timer for it..

Ha, last night I actually seen this for the first time, the opposition keeper was just kicking the ball around in his box and my striker just casually walked towards him, the keeper then kicked the ball at his head and it went in for a goal, while I said "yes!" I suddenly thought "man I would be pissed if my keeper did that".

Comically, I have a keeper who just won't stop kicking the ball off the head of the opposition striker and into our net for an og.. 3 times in 10 games..

I kinda love the old timer for it..

Happened to me too, cost me the Europa League to Dortmund, good times indeed Oo

Speaking about the UI catered to wide-screen resolutions, the menu bar on the left luckily is only permanent if you re-open a match and watch the highlights. For 4:3 users this still means that a big part of the screen is then taken by the menu bar. On your own match day experience the menu bar is faded out. I think it is the only time it disappears, except for if you start a game -- after you have picked your profile and your club and start your game, it pops in from the left and is made to stay permanently except for when your own matches kick off.

I hadn't considered the actual reason behind it, but I think you're right- the fact that my monitor is 4:3 probably accounts for the Elevated view now being frustratingly useless as well. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, if zoomed in any real way at all on Elevated view, the camera no longer scrolls far enough left or right to show the actual goals- this is as far left as it moves:

uzhxMQJ.jpg

You can see them if zoomed right out on Elevated view, but unless you're all the way out, you still generally can't see the near-side corners, and I can only guess that's just not the case if using a widescreen monitor. It wasn't an issue with FM14, so it's a shame that it has become one for FM15.

Archived