Sports Interactive Community
Lucas

Official Football Manager 2015 Pre Release Beta Feedback Thread - Update 15.0.3

Gotta be a bug!

I think it's likely because I haven't added an individual training for players since this is more of a test save, I imagine I'll have a much higher amount come tomorrow when I go for broke and start my long term save :p

Paul Pogba keeps shooting but he doesn't score. Kind of regretting the £80m transfer fee and £18m bonuses spent, should have bought wingers, at least 10 of them! :)

Or you could've just bought 1 winger - Andros Townsend ;)

After you press Continue, the game sims and stops, your inbox is full of messages. When you click your inbox, can you please make it so it always takes you to the oldest unread item? Right now it seems to be very random and I have to manually scroll down and start from the oldest unread and work my way up, manually. Not sure if I explained it clear enough and it's not a big deal but it's very irritating especially when we're used to it defaulting to the oldest unread item in previous installments.

How to remove Barcelona's transfer embargo?? I try on data\db\edt\transfer embargo, but nothing there :/

tks in advance.

After you press Continue, the game sims and stops, your inbox is full of messages. When you click your inbox, can you please make it so it always takes you to the oldest unread item? Right now it seems to be very random and I have to manually scroll down and start from the oldest unread and work my way up, manually. Not sure if I explained it clear enough and it's not a big deal but it's very irritating especially when we're used to it defaulting to the oldest unread item in previous installments.

Or you can just click on the number in the inbox and it takes you to the 1st unread email.

How to remove Barcelona's transfer embargo?? I try on data\db\edt\transfer embargo, but nothing there :/

tks in advance.

You'll be able to remove it with the editor in 3 hours and 15 minutes ;)

You'll be able to remove it with the editor in 3 hours and 15 minutes ;)

Without editor, of course :p

Or you can just click on the number in the inbox and it takes you to the 1st unread email.

So I have to click it twice.

After some further observation, it only happens when new unread items appear below an item that I'd already read. That's why it looks like it's defaulting to some random article when it's not, it's actually the new articles are appearing below something I've already read. There's no timestamps to verify and so far it's completely random and I haven't been able to reproduce it..

After some further observation, it only happens when new unread items appear below an item that I'd already read. That's why it looks like it's defaulting to some random article when it's not, it's actually the new articles are appearing below something I've already read. There's no timestamps to verify and so far it's completely random and I haven't been able to reproduce it..

Or maybe you ar ejust accidently skipping a news item and you don't realise you are skipping it?

No, i clicked the inbox after the simming stopped, and i land right in the middle of a bunch of unread items. The item that i landed on may have been an old article from before I pressed continue.

No, i clicked the inbox after the simming stopped, and i land right in the middle of a bunch of unread items. The item that i landed on may have been an old article from before I pressed continue.

No it's not. Some new items do appear below old ones. But it seems very random. No big deal for me.

Just a quick query, but when I close down steam it asks me to save the FM15 Beta before I shut it down - how can I close steam but keep the game playing?

Just a quick query, but when I close down steam it asks me to save the FM15 Beta before I shut it down - how can I close steam but keep the game playing?

You can't.

Has anyone had any one on one problems, it seems so far that everytime i get Hazard into a one and one position he either puts the ball on the wrong side of the net or he puts it directly into the keeper when he has the farside completely empty. Also seeing it with couple AI players they always seem to put the ball into the side where the keeper is when they have a huge wide open net to choose from.

The answer to this is everybody -

It's been the same since FM14 at least, didn't play 13 -

Lots of chances are created, so they have to tone down conversion rates.

Distressingly, they seem okay with this..Just another thing to break immersion. Play FM long enough and you'll forget about the realities of real football, and you'll just assume every striker is Fernando Torres

Why would you even need to?

Comically, I have a keeper who just won't stop kicking the ball off the head of the opposition striker and into our net for an og.. 3 times in 10 games..

I kinda love the old timer for it..

Im playing with large databse and there are many grey and many missing players for example in slovak or polish first division. Is this database smaller than in previous years? O_o

Comically, I have a keeper who just won't stop kicking the ball off the head of the opposition striker and into our net for an og.. 3 times in 10 games..

Ha, last night I actually seen this for the first time, the opposition keeper was just kicking the ball around in his box and my striker just casually walked towards him, the keeper then kicked the ball at his head and it went in for a goal, while I said "yes!" I suddenly thought "man I would be pissed if my keeper did that".

Happened to me too, cost me the Europa League to Dortmund, good times indeed Oo

Speaking about the UI catered to wide-screen resolutions, the menu bar on the left luckily is only permanent if you re-open a match and watch the highlights. For 4:3 users this still means that a big part of the screen is then taken by the menu bar. On your own match day experience the menu bar is faded out. I think it is the only time it disappears, except for if you start a game -- after you have picked your profile and your club and start your game, it pops in from the left and is made to stay permanently except for when your own matches kick off.

I hadn't considered the actual reason behind it, but I think you're right- the fact that my monitor is 4:3 probably accounts for the Elevated view now being frustratingly useless as well. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, if zoomed in any real way at all on Elevated view, the camera no longer scrolls far enough left or right to show the actual goals- this is as far left as it moves:

uzhxMQJ.jpg

You can see them if zoomed right out on Elevated view, but unless you're all the way out, you still generally can't see the near-side corners, and I can only guess that's just not the case if using a widescreen monitor. It wasn't an issue with FM14, so it's a shame that it has become one for FM15.