Match 11 - Group F - Argentina v Eva Herzigova - 23:00 BST - Bosnia could get Messi

Rhino

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what a defense

Defense was brilliant up to that moment. Bičačkić should tried to step up and try to sstop Messi rather than waiting and in the end blocking Bešić who would catch up with Messi as he did the whole game.

Defense was brilliant up to that moment. Bičačkić should tried to step up and try to sstop Messi rather than waiting and in the end blocking Bešić who would catch up with Messi as he did the whole game.

I was referring to Messis goal where the defense was utter **** as you also noticed. So to celebrate that goal as a genius strike is somehow ridiculous.

Yeah. Nigeria are a good team. I reckon Nigeria will do it because like Ivory Coast think they have a mixture of pace and power. Who knows. When you have the likes of Dzeko anything can happen.

What annoys me, and annoys my dad to no end, is the lack of discipline Nigeria displays at times. They can play anyone if they are up for it and stay focused. But can they actually do that? I have no idea. Hence why they can be oh so frustrating to watch and support.

Just for your benefit...Juninho (Paulista) was on BBC tonight and he was saying that Brazilians shouldn't protest about the World Cup.

Another to add to the list of disliked Brazilians along with Ronaldo? :brock:

Yes, that's a dumb comment but hard to dislike him, despite saying something silly like that. :D

Yeah. Nigeria are a good team. I reckon Nigeria will do it because like Ivory Coast think they have a mixture of pace and power. Who knows. When you have the likes of Dzeko anything can happen.

They weren't impressive against Scotland considering the excellent individuals they have. Seem to one of those teams who don't always click as a team.

They weren't impressive against Scotland considering the excellent individuals they have. Seem to one of those teams who don't always click as a team.

They never care during friendlies. Ever. Care more about training sessions tbf. Like I said, when they are focused, when they actually care they can play well and can win. But I'm not feeling too confident that they will. Even against Iran.

Probably the worst first half that I remember at least since 1998. I dislike Sabella so much and i'm sure that Messi was who decided to change the formation.

No worries for Argentina. They played not good, but they still got Iran and Nigeria coming up to get things straight, after that even probably Switzerland. Don't see any real obstacles for them until the QF/SF. I just cannot be that Argentina keepers playing this poor, the tournament is in South America, much Argentinian fans, they have great players and probably the best possible schedule when it comes to the teams they are going to face.

Messi was poor in that first half but excellent in the 2nd. The amount of good through balls and passes he did, it's just a shame that Aguero, Di Maria etc had the control of Andy Carroll/ Shola Ameobi hybrid. Some awful shots as well when in good positions.

Di Maria was shocking, the amount of times he gave the ball away.

Messi was poor in that first half but excellent in the 2nd. The amount of good through balls and passes he did, it's just a shame that Aguero, Di Maria etc had the control of Andy Carroll/ Shola Ameobi hybrid. Some awful shots as well when in good positions.

Di Maria was shocking, the amount of times he gave the ball away.

Would agree with that. He was really poor in the first half but looked fantastic by most standards (good by his) in the second. If Sabella sticks with that formation then they'll be fine.

Bosnia are a superior side than Nigeria though.

As for Argentina, they should just stick with the 11 that started the 2nd half for the remainder of their games and everything will be fine.

They will make it out of their group but they have to improve massively

there is still time for that. Over the past two years they have played solid, beaten some big teams and shown some great things.

Like every team at a world cup things can go wrong for them, but with the right amount of luck and everyone playing at his normal level, they can go right until the end.

After what we saw yesterday the 532 is dead, for the rest of the tournament Sabella gonna use the 433. Also with Di Maria, Messi, Aguero and Higuain in the pitch Argentina has never lost a match.

Archived