Brazil - official thread

PMLF

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt, I estimate he will score about 4 goals. The top scorer should score 6 or so, probably will be someone nobody is expecting.

Line-ups:

Brazil:

12. Júlio César

2. Daniel Alves

4. David Luiz

13. Dante

6. Marcelo

17. Luiz Gustavo

16. Ramires

11. Oscar

7. Hulk

10. Neymar

9. Fred

Panama:

1.McFarlane

5. Torres

23. Baloy

13. Machado

14. Carroll

6. Gómez

21. Henríquez

11. Cooper

19. Quintero

17. Muñoz

18. Tejada

More or less your starting 11 for the WC bar Dante and Ramires.

Yes, Thiago Silva and Paulinho would normally be the starters instead of those two.

HT Brazil 2-0 Panama -Panama had started well, Brazil dominated rest of 1st half but lacked creativity, goals were a free kick + long shot.

Brazil's next game will be against Serbia on Friday, the match will be played in São Paulo, it will be the last one before the World Cup.

Neymar is better for Brazil as he is the only real star, but Brazil also play in general against much weaker opponents than those Barcelona meet, especially if you compare Brazil's friendlies (which make most of Neymar's games for Brazil) and Barcelona'a official games.

Maybe Luis Enrique will make Neymar play better but he will never be the main star there with Messi still there.

My team: :cool:

Gylmar; Carlos Alberto Torres, Domingos da Guia, Bellini, Nilton Santos; Falcão, Zito, Pelé, Zico, Garrincha, Romário

Manager: Telê Santana.

Unfortunately no way to fit both Ronaldo and Romário and between them, like many (most) Brazilians, I'll always choose Romário.

Neither Lucas Leiva nor Sandro were called up. If anyone starts instead of him in the same role, it will probably be Fernandinho.

Serbia and Croatia destined to play the role of each other though they always play completely different type of football :lol:

More or less same mistake regarding Mexico and Panama (Mexico more technical, Panama more physical).

And South Africa (Brazil's opp in March) and Cameroon too.

Archived