No stress version

Can you think about doing an ''easy'' mode for next FM, one where your key players won't get injured, you won't lose after being 2 goals ahead and where you won't concede goals in extra time. I don't care about realism aspect at all and Ive came to a realization that I am having way more fun playing when I don't get unlucky.

While you're at it can you make a pacman without ghosts, I don't like getting eaten by the ghosts I want to gobble all the dots up and complete the game with all my lives left. And can you make my girlfriend agree with everything I say so we never have any disagreements, thank you SI thanks very much this would make my life idealistic.

Can you think about doing an ''easy'' mode for next FM, one where your key players won't get injured, you won't lose after being 2 goals ahead and where you won't concede goals in extra time. I don't care about realism aspect at all and Ive came to a realization that I am having way more fun playing when I don't get unlucky.

Football games will always be frustrating by the nature of the subject. The best team doesn't always win. I would prefer SI concentrate on making the ME as good as it can be, than making an "easy" mode.

The should make the goal your team is trying to score in about 6 feet wider and higher than it is, as well as 6 feet higher.

Also make the goal you are defending a tiny 5-a-side goal.

Also if Messi and C.Ronaldo could be available on frees and willing to play in any league for any wage that would be great.

I love how everyone always jumps on some dude when they complain it's too hard. Nothing wrong with an easy mode (the game should be more modular anyway).

I do feel there's an injury problem when you start the game... I started as Fulham and like, my star striker and my star winger got injured for months (luckily I got a loan winger from BVB that was way better anyway), along with multiple minor injuries. In my second season and the longest injury I've had is 4 months, but that was one guy, and that was after a very tough January where we played loads of games.

Regardless, injury problems or not, y'all need to stop whining when someone doesn't play 'correctly'.

Such a thing doesn't exist. Won't ever exist mate.

you could play FIFA manager

Ladies and gentlemen he'll be here all week :brock:

An FM without stress or disappointment would be an FM with very little joy or sense of achievement in winning. I'm one of those 'decent but inconsistent' players who faces a range of in-game experiences and it's that long and unpredictable ride of highs and lows that make the game what it is.

To me, an easy, stress-free mode would be like having unlimited cheats at Solitaire. But if you want a game not in any way based in reality, buy the editor and sandbox your team.

I love how everyone always jumps on some dude when they complain it's too hard. Nothing wrong with an easy mode (the game should be more modular anyway).

I do feel there's an injury problem when you start the game... I started as Fulham and like, my star striker and my star winger got injured for months (luckily I got a loan winger from BVB that was way better anyway), along with multiple minor injuries. In my second season and the longest injury I've had is 4 months, but that was one guy, and that was after a very tough January where we played loads of games.

Regardless, injury problems or not, y'all need to stop whining when someone doesn't play 'correctly'.

Sorry but no. I'm all for people playing however the hell they want, it's always their save not mine, I agree there is no 'correct' way of playing the game.

BUT... read the OP again. Actually requesting that SI make a version of the game where you can't lose after being 2 goals ahead. Why then play the rest of the game? If you go 2-0 the full-time whistle may as well go.

And where you won't concede goals in extra time? The other team might as well go home then - or you can "declare" extra-time and go straight to penalties if you're feeling generous.

It's an absolute joke of a request and the OP has been "jumped on" because it's the most ludicrous thing I've ever seen on these forums, which as you probably know is saying a lot!!

I can appreciate that some people don't want the same level of depth and difficulty in the game that others (including myself) crave. However, by it's very nature, this kind of game is very difficult to have a difficulty setting. The ways to vary difficulty from the out-of-the-box experience is to pick teams with good budgets/players/youth setup compared to the fan/board expectations. There is probably some scope for a simple rating system for each team on the DB start, this wouldn't have to change the experience at all, just add value for new players. Past the base experience, as others have mentioned, you can purchase the in-game editor (a few quid I think) which can help you handle unlucky events like injuries in training (or after matches). The only part that tools can't help with is the match experience. You do get advice from the assistant, but it's not great, also depending on the quality of your assistant, it's often wrong! Maybe adding an option for a 'super-assistant' would be useful for this. So the mechanic of the game doesn't change, but gives people 'hand-holding' to an extra level.

The point of conceding unlucky goals made me slightly suspect the post to be in jest. But in case it was not, I'm not sure this could ever be changed as this is far too fundamental to the core experience and without random chance, every match would be identical and I can't envisage how this could even be coded...

There is already the IGE and you can reload if you're not happy with the result. Choosing the right team can make the game extremely easy.

FM is a success because they try to achieve the highest level of realism without losing sight of the fun factor, I don't think they're going to change their succes formula!

Archived