FM14 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm afraid not Mons. RapidShare has been down for a week - it doesn't let you download, goes really slow and then crashes. Below is another users problem:

Upload works intermittaly.

having said that, I know this is beyond your control Mons :)

If you check the sortitoutsi download links again, I believe that the file is now also available via uploaded.net. Can you confirm?

If I had the previous pack for FM13 will that work or do I need this specific one for FM14?

Regards

LAM

Of course, you can use the previous pack, but you will be missing out on the thousands of new and improved images released since then. To be fully up-to-date, you can either download the full 6.01 complete pack, or you can download the 6.0 torrent pack plus the 6.01 update pack, or you can download the 5.01-5.10 update packs and then download the 6.0 and 6.01 update packs and apply them all in chronological order :thumbup:

Anyone else suffered any issues with the new gen computer generated images not working (just dark shadows for faces instead). Might not have anything to do with installing this pack but thought I'd ask here.

Never had this issue with prior versions of FM. The option to have the images appear is selected.

For the update 6.1 uploaded are to choose and i worked fine :applause:

But what about update 6.0, can you do the same with that, Mons ?

For all those having issues with downloading the files through Rapidshare, can you try using the alternate uploaded.net links we have been providing since Friday?

That was an oversight :blush:

The 6.01 update pack should now be available on uploaded.net :)

Don't go saying we don't try to accommodate our target audience ;)

Brilliant Mons - I have already noticed 6.01 has been available on uploaded :)

Thank you for all your assistance :thup:

Both players you mention are in the megapack and are in the config, so either you have a very old version of the MP or you're doing something terribly wrong. Especially when you consider that if a player's UID isn't in the config and he has a default SI image, then the latter would be automatically displayed.

How strange....all the others show up fine, and i have been downloading each update.....very odd indeed.....

You can change your user data folder from within the preferences in-game, I believe...

Yes, I've done that since my D drive has vastly more space. However, Steam do manage to create superfluous folders and sub-folders all over the place, so there's a bit of trial and error involved in putting the facepack in the right place and getting the game to find them. If you persevere, once they connect you're set up for the year!

Judging by the dates in the download section, if we get the Megapack 6.0, we don't need the 6.0 update, right? Just 6.1 and 6.2 ?

(Quickly checking the files on the megapack and update 6.0, it seems they are the same so ...)

Thanks for the updates :)

EDIT: D'OH, you answered this elsewhere on this page. Nevermind what i just asked :p

• 1 month later...
I've just installed the updates and it has removed all the faces for my current team.

Any idea why this might have happened?

Remember, you should have one folder and one folder only containing all the images together with the config file. I'm guessing you've copied the update pack as a separate folder...

Sorry for bumping the thread. Rapid share won't even let me log in now. Any ideas?

Download the torrent from sortitoutsi and then download the 3 update packs...

• 3 weeks later...
Just a quick question for which I couldnt find an answer in threads.

Is it possible to change the location of graphic folder, because my C disc I seriously low on space????

Yes, you should be able to change your user data preferences folder from within the in-game preferences...

Well, yes - isn't that what you asked?

I am happy to announce the release of update pack 6.04 which includes 3,553 new or improved images.

This take the MP head count to 140,981 and is available, as usual, from here :)

• 1 month later...

6.05 is now out, with 3,417 new and improved images.

This update pack takes the megapack to 143,007 images, so well done and thanks to all those who have contributed down the years.

It is available for download from here.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up on Rapidshare being a company that made millions euros on people uploading illegal content. They also had 60 employees and still have several large server/storage locations, including a multimillion headquarter. When Megaupload disappeared and got heavily bombarded with lawsuits, RS changed it`s policies. As a consequence they lost millions of users and have lost millions more until today. RS have also been fighting against numerous lawsuits, and still is. They claimed two years ago that most of it`s 60 employees had the role of removing illegal content. 80% of all content being uploaded is removed, they said. Less than a month ago RS fired/terminated most of it`s employees (some sources says 75%, while others say all but 1 have been fired). They have operated as normal, but without deleting and controlling uploaded content, something that have made RIAA angry.

I don`t think RIAA is the problem (yet) for Rapidshare, but money is definitely a problem for them.

Rapidshare have increased prices and lowered download speeds by much. They`ve also added longer timing between downloads.

Why downloading isn`t working may or may not be related to their financial situation, but their heading for bankruptcy.

• 1 month later...

Archived