FM14 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

Megapack60v1_zps4a86264e.png

Preview of style:

WayneRooney_OverviewProfile.png~original

The file is available from the cut-out faces megapack download section on sortitoutsi.net

* Premium Members of sortitoutsi will be able to get a single click download.

* If you are not a premium member, we suggest using the 6.0 torrent file if you are downloading the complete pack from scratch. Please note, that the torrent is only for the base 6.0 pack. So download that and then download each update pack in order.

Contains 134,584 images of staff, officials & players from all around the world.

*after the 6.0 update pack has been applied

This is a stand-alone pack intended for use with FM14, but it will work with all versions of the game from FM09 onwards.

The idea behind this Megapack is that everyone downloads it and it gives us a base to work from. Over time with each update pack, we will replace older/poor-quality images with newer/better ones as well as filling in the blanks along the way.

Also available now are new default images for those using dark skins.

7274cca51e3721545b505415a94f1e1d.png

Sortitoutsi link

IMPORTANT: THE DARK DEFAULT FACES MUST BE PLACED HERE:

My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM14/Skins

The cut-out version of the default 'empty' images are available here.

We have also produced the Face Icons Megapack, available from the cut-out faces megapack download section. This sister pack displays the tiny preview images you get in the game.

We're also delighted to provide the new;

Megapack Picture Search Tool

HERE

Just type in the UID of the image you are after and will bring up the current MP image (along with any previous versions of that player, eg. Cristiano Ronaldo - 735216)

A massive thank you to Rob who has spent a lot of time working on this behind the scenes. It is available to all sortitoutsi members, and you will need to be logged in to use this function.

Polish, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Turkish versions of this post

included in this post on the susie forums

A link to the FM13 megapack thread on these forums

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torrent link isnt working ?

I'm seeding it as I speak, so I can confirm it is working. I've got 2 Belgian, 2 Portuguese, an American, a Danish, a Russian and a Croation peer, to be precise ;-)

Be patient and it'll start downloading soon, hopefully.

I think he meant it says 404 not found when clicking on the Torrent link, it's the same message I'm getting.

Yip, that was the message but think the link changed as I got in last night, it has been running overnight ( 8 hours) and is still at 89% just, better be worth it lol

Just scroll all the way down on the link Mons gave you, and press download torrent file of complete pack 6.0.

That worked for me after i also got the 404 not found.

Out of interest, how long did it take to download ?

Where is the single download for membership hosted and is it quick? May sign up.

It's on the sortitoutsi servers (link in red in the opening post) and I'm downloading it at 500KB/s. No idea if that's fast or not, but my internet download speed is generally **** so you may get faster speeds.

What are people using to extract it? Using Peazip and mine's been extracting for well over an hour and still not finished.

It was compiled using winrar and I recommend using that to extract it. It took me the better part of an hour to compress it, so it'll take a fair while to extract.

I downloaded the torrent and re uploaded it to Mega is it okay to post the link.

No it's not okay. This pack's only home should be on sortitoutsi given the work involved by the users on that forum, so I'd appreciate if you could remove the file from MEGA and the link from your later post.

The torrent download is missing on sortitoutsi.

It's on this page at the bottom when you scroll down :S If you somehow can't download it, there's a workaround on the first part of the first post of the technical support thread on sortitoutsi which I can't check right now.

Brilliant work, just a shame the pics are all "regular" sized, so the look fuzzy when showing on a hi res or "retina" display. Hope that over time people start to release double sized assets.

What size would the images need to be to show in a clear manner on this display?

No it's not okay. This pack's only home should be on sortitoutsi given the work involved by the users on that forum, so I'd appreciate if you could remove the file from MEGA and the link from your later post.

No need to get all shirty. Link gone, I took no credit for it and was only trying to help people out who was having trouble downloading.

I downloaded the torrent and seeded it well over a 100 gig up. Should I not have done that's as well because that's being helpful.

You asked a question and I answered it in the negative, giving you reasons why. I don't consider that being shirty at all tbh.

Thanks for seeding the torrent, but I'm not sure why you seem to be expecting credit for that. It's only common courtesy after all.

Don't expect thanks for seeding just pointing out it was to be helpful, like the link I posted. If you had put something along the lines of the "the link is not allowed could you remove it please" I would have apologized and removed it.

I posted the question yesterday afternoon and saw this morning someone asking for it was only being helpful. I know the people at sortitoutsi have done and fantastic job and was not taking anything from them.

Seems like we are broadly agreeing with each other. Let's draw a line under this, this thread is not the place to be having these kind of squabbles :)

For those who were suffering some problems getting hold of the torrent file, we have fixed a small issue which was resulting in the a 404 page being displayed for a small number of users. We hope this has now solved the problem.

What size would the images need to be to show in a clear manner on this display?

doubled both height and width so 360x360 i think.

In fairness, having installed the pack, they don't look as bad as I expected them to, to be honest - because while the images are 180x180, they're generally displayed at smaller than this within FM. They're a LITTLE fuzzy, but not too bad.

Can someone tell me why when I click to the link to the rapidshare torrent, when that page opens up everything that I click on seems to do nothing. I click on download and nothing happens, likewise if i click on sign in, contact us etc. It allways stays on the same page and no action happens.

Help please.

Is it still installation in the same place? my documents -) Sports Interactive -) FM14 -) Graphics ?

Yep - remember to tick and untick the respective boxes within the preferences accordingly.

Can someone tell me why when I click to the link to the rapidshare torrent, when that page opens up everything that I click on seems to do nothing. I click on download and nothing happens, likewise if i click on sign in, contact us etc. It allways stays on the same page and no action happens.

Help please.

What browser are you saying and what is the URL of the page that you are saying nothing work ons?

You should click on to download. On the subsequent page, check the tickbox then click download selection. It's working fine for me and I don't have a rapidshare account :S

You should click on to download. On the subsequent page, check the tickbox then click download selection. It's working fine for me and I don't have a rapidshare account :S

That's what I clicked. Just tried again and it is still not doing anything for me. Seems strange. It is not just this megapack. I've tried to download other things from there yesterday and it was exactly the same. Pretty annoying as most other download sites work for me.

Actually it does affect, especially the startup of the game, when it has to load all those configs or whatever. I'm not expert on this but you can feel the difference with and without it. But it's a small difference, shouldn't put you off.

Archived