Sports Interactive Community
bell

Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Sturridge turning his back :applause:.

Gerrard trying his hardest to **** up there.

Ridiculously attacking line up

Pretty much obvious, home team is dominating possession and chances

Coutinho should have been scoring there.

I'm beginning to really develop a passionate hatred for Martin Skrtel. ****ing inept.

Has Joe Allen actually completed a pass today?

I'm beginning to really develop a passionate hatred for Martin Skrtel. ****ing inept.

This.

Yeah, complete **** up by Rodgers today. Ill be fuming if he doesn't admit some blame.

Thank ****ing god.

Rodgers wil make mistakes and I can forgive him for that but repeating the same mistake isn't going to cut it.

I do find it the one fault of Rodgers that he can't see how reliant our horribly ****** defence is on Lucas providing protection to them. The guy should be one of the very first names on the sheet, every week. Benching him is just idiotic.

love a comeback, scoring there was perfect timing. will just put some doubt in the back of their minds for the 2nd half.

next goal is obviously key. looks like theres about 4/5 more goals to go in this game though tbh :D

I'm going to lump some cash on a 3-2 win.... maybe not at 13/2 (tight arse bookies). 4-2 is 18/1 mind you :eek:

I hope resting Lucas is for his own fitness and injury protection, and not from under-estimating Southampton.

I do love DP's Allen hate though. :lol:

Fail to see how naming a guy on the bench is beneficial to him when he's got to warm up and warm down anyway.

I'm going to lump some cash on a 3-2 win.... maybe not at 13/2 (tight arse bookies). 4-2 is 18/1 mind you :eek:

Have put £20 on us to win 4-3 @ 25/1

I do find it the one fault of Rodgers that he can't see how reliant our horribly ****** defence is on Lucas providing protection to them. The guy should be one of the very first names on the sheet, every week. Benching him is just idiotic.

This really. I think he has a good idea that the defence is pish and that Lucas is great. Probably jut thought he needed a rest. The problem really is that Joe Allen is a **** weak option to cover him. It'd be better sticking Henderson in there, at least he has the physique of an adult male.

There is no way we aren't conceding another in the 2nd half.

Big 45 coming up, no point wasting such a great comeback v Spurs last week and getting the 3points to simply throw them out the window the next week.

This really. I think he has a good idea that the defence is pish and that Lucas is great. Probably jut thought he needed a rest. The problem really is that Joe Allen is a **** weak option to cover him. It'd be better sticking Henderson in there, at least he has the physique of an adult male.

Different type of players as well. Allen is good alongside Lucas in the sense of Lucas wins it, gives it to Allen and his next pass can set us off on an attack, but to have Allen in there as the main holding midfielder isn't working now, despite how well he started the season for us doing that.

Would love it if we got £15m for Skrtel in the summer. Really gone off him.

Definitely another goal in this, but god knows which way it will go.

Just stand and watch why don't you.