Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do find it the one fault of Rodgers that he can't see how reliant our horribly ****** defence is on Lucas providing protection to them. The guy should be one of the very first names on the sheet, every week. Benching him is just idiotic.

This really. I think he has a good idea that the defence is pish and that Lucas is great. Probably jut thought he needed a rest. The problem really is that Joe Allen is a **** weak option to cover him. It'd be better sticking Henderson in there, at least he has the physique of an adult male.

This really. I think he has a good idea that the defence is pish and that Lucas is great. Probably jut thought he needed a rest. The problem really is that Joe Allen is a **** weak option to cover him. It'd be better sticking Henderson in there, at least he has the physique of an adult male.

Different type of players as well. Allen is good alongside Lucas in the sense of Lucas wins it, gives it to Allen and his next pass can set us off on an attack, but to have Allen in there as the main holding midfielder isn't working now, despite how well he started the season for us doing that.

Archived