FM12 Holiday Project 1: England, 200+ Years Already Done

Answering the latest questions before latest update:

Yes, Manchester United was relegated back in teh 2700s and have also been down since.

Hosts are kind of in a fixed rotation.

I am still investigating the right upload option.

Here are the extra screenshots as Bosnia is well behind Croatia and Serbia and the Serbian League is one of those with a lot of turnover as Partizan and Red Star have not won anything in centuries:

3200bos.jpg

3200cro.jpg

3200ser.jpg

3200serb.jpg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am still looking for a good upload site. Does anyone have any suggestions on sites that take files up to 1GB (soon to need more) and do not require registration as well as have a decent time period before the files get taken down?

I don't think you will find a site that will take a single 1gb file.

You should either split the save into parts and upload it to rapidshare or make it into a torrent.

There will probably be one more update on this game before I stop it and move on to a new one for the next patch. I am still looking for the right upload site.

Here are the 3300 screenshots plus a couple of bonus ones as requested above and one that may or may not prove that the game has some kind of pro-Galatasaray bias:

3300por.jpg

3300tur.jpg

3300arg.jpg

3300braz.jpg

why are norwich in blue square north?

Must be among the 22 most northern clubs at BSN/S level. Gloucester, Histon and Bishops Stortford have the same problem in real life.

This project is brilliant by the way, it shouldn't be particularly interesting - just a simulation running by itself - but it really is. Shame to see Nottm Forest have dropped like a stone and no re-emergence of Hucknall Town into the playable leagues personally!

I am trying different upload sites. Here are two options for year 3300:

http://www.badongo.com/file/26557914

http://uploading.com/files/65c6mbd9/Engday%2Bcomp%2B15.fm/

One requires a little bit of magic to merge separate parts of the file and the other one is quite slow at downloading. Please let me know which one works best or if there are other good sites for handling such large files.

As for the game itself, using the Add Leagues feature can create all sorts of interesting saves.

The next holiday project will start shortly and there will be a thread for it once things get going.

How are Matlock doing in this game and how did Ross Hannah do ?

Matlock will probably be in the same League, you know what were like,weplay well start of the season and **** it up after christmas like this season

• 2 weeks later...

Archived