roversawh7

FM12 Holiday Project 1: England, 200+ Years Already Done

167 posts in this topic

Answering the latest questions before latest update:

Yes, Manchester United was relegated back in teh 2700s and have also been down since.

Hosts are kind of in a fixed rotation.

I am still investigating the right upload option.

Here are the extra screenshots as Bosnia is well behind Croatia and Serbia and the Serbian League is one of those with a lot of turnover as Partizan and Red Star have not won anything in centuries:

3200bos.jpg

3200cro.jpg

3200ser.jpg

3200serb.jpg

This thing you are doing is so cool :D. If you can, can you do Argentina and Brazil leagues?

great work mate, i check this every week!

could you post rochdale info?? not seen them in the football league since the start :)

Nice project!!!

Porto the 3rd best team in Europe? Not bad at all... I would like to see how the Portuguese Superleague is going...

The world will have gone to war over a global water shortage by then, and there won't be any football any more :(

The world will have gone to war over a global water shortage by then, and there won't be any football any more :(

That's a bit of a downer for a Friday.

Look on the bright side. We might have hover-boards at last by then :-)

And I'd love to have a play on this one. Expect it will be mega-slow so might only have a browse around pre-season, but hey, it should be fun.

Playing FM on our cybernetic implants whilst flying around on hover-boards, and cyborg Ryan Giggs will still be playing!

That would be cool to see some player screens.

I wonder how can look some of the best players at each position once the game has been run so far. That would really show how FM manages regens!

Have to wait 500 years to see Norway lift the world cup trophy. I'll tell my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren they have something to look forward to.:D

I am still looking for a good upload site. Does anyone have any suggestions on sites that take files up to 1GB (soon to need more) and do not require registration as well as have a decent time period before the files get taken down?

Playing FM on our cybernetic implants whilst flying around on hover-boards, and cyborg Ryan Giggs will still be playing!

He won't be cyborg, it will just the same ol' Ryan Giggs! Just waiting for the day Blernsball is created.

I am still looking for a good upload site. Does anyone have any suggestions on sites that take files up to 1GB (soon to need more) and do not require registration as well as have a decent time period before the files get taken down?

I don't think you will find a site that will take a single 1gb file.

You should either split the save into parts and upload it to rapidshare or make it into a torrent.

Fergie is still coaching, using his mind games against Robo-Jose

In 2500, are cyborg implants allowed for the players? I take it a broken leg only takes 10 seconds to fix at that stage what with the advances in medicine and such? :)

There will probably be one more update on this game before I stop it and move on to a new one for the next patch. I am still looking for the right upload site.

Here are the 3300 screenshots plus a couple of bonus ones as requested above and one that may or may not prove that the game has some kind of pro-Galatasaray bias:

3300por.jpg

3300tur.jpg

3300arg.jpg

3300braz.jpg

Thank you for the portuguese superleague screenshot... total FC Porto (YEAH!!!) and Sporting domination... I would like to know where's Benfica :lol:...

Please, can you upload this soon? I'd love to get my hands in there and play around.

england won some trophys omg

and lol newport county winning the premier league

why are norwich in blue square north?

why are norwich in blue square north?

Must be among the 22 most northern clubs at BSN/S level. Gloucester, Histon and Bishops Stortford have the same problem in real life.

This project is brilliant by the way, it shouldn't be particularly interesting - just a simulation running by itself - but it really is. Shame to see Nottm Forest have dropped like a stone and no re-emergence of Hucknall Town into the playable leagues personally!

Would be good to know how regen managers perform - what does the Hall of Fame look like? Is Fergie still the best manager of all time?

Who has been the greatest player / manager of all time?

I am trying different upload sites. Here are two options for year 3300:

http://www.badongo.com/file/26557914

http://uploading.com/files/65c6mbd9/Engday%2Bcomp%2B15.fm/

One requires a little bit of magic to merge separate parts of the file and the other one is quite slow at downloading. Please let me know which one works best or if there are other good sites for handling such large files.

As for the game itself, using the Add Leagues feature can create all sorts of interesting saves.

The next holiday project will start shortly and there will be a thread for it once things get going.

I recommend using 7zip which allows you to split the file into several parts of whatever size u want. It also reducts the file size a bit

Good to see Cheltenham made it back in to league one :D

At one point they even made it to the Championship! Disappointed they haven't won the premier league at any point - unless i've missed a screenshot somewhere...

Amazing thread!

My requests would be as follows:

* Whatever happened to Ajax?

* Can you show a screenshot of information about the Dutch national team?

Thanks a lot for doing this work!

Do you have any screenshots of the Polish, Russian and Czech leagues?

How are Matlock doing in this game and how did Ross Hannah do ?

Matlock will probably be in the same League, you know what were like,weplay well start of the season and **** it up after christmas like this season

Here are a few more screenshots from the final point in the game. There will be more later. Stay tuned for the next Holiday Project coming soon.

finalprem.jpg

finalchampship.jpg

finalleagueone.jpg

finalleaguetwo.jpg

Hey !

How many years old have you on your manager profile? :D

game stops counting at 100.

If this is still going would you be so kind as to show a quick screenshot on how Hyde United have done? Cheers.

NicoxRiver,

The game was uploaded and linked a little bit further up the page.

Here are a few more screenshots with more to come later and the next holiday project coming up soon:

finlc.jpg

finfacup.jpg

finchampo.jpg

fineuropa.jpg