FM12 Holiday Project 1: England, 200+ Years Already Done

Here is the first save from the year 2300:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VI5QPVSG

WARNING!

You must make sure that the option to save the game in a compressed format is selected. The file is too large to save in an uncompressed file and will not reopen if you do so.

Feel free to link this up elsewhere as long as you properly attribute credit and do not attempt to claim it as your own.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving the thread.

Out of curiosity, are you running some kind of expanded England league file (eg down to Level 8)? I'm noticing some interesting sides being promoted to the playable leagues (eg Met Police). If this is not the case, I can assume that FM has finally got rid of the restriction with only teams in the division below the lowest playable division (eg NPL/Southern PL/Isth PL if you're running down to BSN/S) being able to be promoted...

• 2 weeks later...

Epic thread, Shame to see "top 6" prem teams never really leaving premiership. Villa have a varied life every 100 years going from top 2 divisions to bottom 2 then vice versa.

Any chance of including champions league and europa league past winners in next one.

keep up the good work.

3000 will be on its way soon.

My compuer is not really being punished at all. Very few things in the game take up multiple cores. It takes about 75 minutes to run a typical year.

Some of those top 6 teams have been relegated before but they do seem to make it back up in time for these updates.

Here is the save from 2600:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X4500ZM0

Has anyone tried playing one of these yet? I am interested to see how the add/remove leagues feature turns out far into the future.

75 mins, that works out at like 1 solid month of PC time to get to 2600! Based on the average 400W PSU a PC uses a unit of electricity every 2.5 hours. An average unit cost is about 13p, thats £1.25 a day, so the cost of the project up to around 2600 is ~£37.5 (based on these numbers).

The more powerful your PC the higher the cost will be, I have based those calculations on the average home PC.

* Edit, yes I can do maths before breakfast!

Epic thread, Shame to see "top 6" prem teams never really leaving premiership. Villa have a varied life every 100 years going from top 2 divisions to bottom 2 then vice versa.

I guess their reputation never really falls enough to mean they can't sign good players.

75 mins, that works out at like 1 solid month of PC time to get to 2600! Based on the average 400W PSU a PC uses a unit of electricity every 2.5 hours. An average unit cost is about 13p, thats £1.25 a day, so the cost of the project up to around 2600 is ~£37.5 (based on these numbers).

The more powerful your PC the higher the cost will be, I have based those calculations on the average home PC.

* Edit, yes I can do maths before breakfast!

Don't say things like that, it might stop him from continuing! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived