Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Working and quality kidstime.

Women can be nasty when "argueing". ;p

Haha they certainly can be. It was all over her driving my car as well. She passed her test last year but hasnt driven since. Recentley got put on my insurance & has been driving my car. Anyway, I understand her confidence will be low, but the other day she was driving up a bank, going 10mph (slow to people who use kph) and was in 3rd gear. I told her she needed to change down, and then a car came the other way, she stopped, put the handbreak on, into first and tried pulling away............with the handbrake still on :mad: and kept on reving the car, to which I shouted because in one move she could have knackered my accelerator, handbreak & gears!!!!!!

That caused rif raf anyway, and then yesterday we were all meant to be going to my Mams for dinner and I let her drive. Our driveway is on a slope so she tried backing out but never put any revs on and nearly went into the garage door. I got a little annoyed. She then stalled twice after trying again, so she just stomped out the car, we argued and then I ended up going to my Mothers on my own.

She is ok when on the road, but the 'little' mistakes she seems to make are ones that could either cause a crash or break my car!!!!

Just seen the 6 of the best on Sky Sports News & its ****!!! Stylian Petrov would win it for me, but christ the selection is bad. I would have rather had Billy Kee's goals in from Burton -v- Barnet as he finished them superbly.

Just seen the 6 of the best on Sky Sports News & its ****!!! Stylian Petrov would win it for me, but christ the selection is bad. I would have rather had Billy Kee's goals in from Burton -v- Barnet as he finished them superbly.

[video=youtube;87iTKnSXeIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87iTKnSXeIA

Sorry you lost twenty quid... but obviously I'm delighted with the Granada win. \o/

Although the points haven't come from the matches I was expecting them to particularly, four points was about what I expected from October's matches. Hopefully this away win will breathe some confidence into the side now and they'll lift themselves out of the bottom three.