Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the lack of news guys, but as I said earlier, I don't actually have an internet connection at the minute, and won't do until the 31st of August. I have access to a 3G dongle but my dad only topped it up this morning, hence 2 days inactivity. With it being so close to the end of the transfer window, I am not going to release another update until the window closes. Access to the dongle permitting, I plan to release one on September 1st, followed by another at some point the week after to catch any late deals/omissions etc.

Just tried to download the update but it says it will have to go online to find a program to open the file but it never finds one?? Any ideas? Thanks.

Just put the file into your 'editor data' folder, you don't need to open it. The game will pick it up. Choose 'save' rather than 'open' when you download it.

Pav, will you go away. You've been caught out, so drop it. If you read the thread, regularly, MG often relies on people to post transfers and then he copies them into a word document and then adds them into his database. When he's without internet there's not alot you can do really. There's only tv, reading and going out.

His database has more changes than wallys, so there isn't really any copying to be done.

Pav, will you go away. You've been caught out, so drop it. If you read the thread, regularly, MG often relies on people to post transfers and then he copies them into a word document and then adds them into his database. When he's without internet there's not alot you can do really. There's only tv, reading and going out.

His database has more changes than wallys, so there isn't really any copying to be done.

Oh right and dont people post in my thread with changes like ?? and i can 100% guarantee you a few weeks back my update had more changes then MG by quite a bit so get your head from up his arse

me and MG have had words and even some of the SI team know i have't copied anything or at least believe i have't all will be resolved trust me

if theres been foul play M.G knows he will be credited for his work but qat moment ive not got a clue whats going on because no 1 will tell me

Well then, if you haven't copied anything, then you have nothing to worry about. But someone else has and it's come from your update. Time to cut ties from everyone who tries to help and just do it on your own then.

Edit: By that I mean who has been releasing your update. I know Pav has. I'm not saying he's copied it but he's the only person to release one from your update, that I know of. If you get what I mean.

I don't go in your thread too much.

Well then, if you haven't copied anything, then you have nothing to worry about. But someone else has and it's come from your update. Time to cut ties from everyone who tries to help and just do it on your own then.

Too right i've nothing to worry about like i've said i've been at this longer and more consecutive then any other update on here and i know whats right and wrong

Caught out, dont think so. Would have to do something first. I for one havent even got his update. He's accused us of merging the db yeh...me and wally send each other the file and work on the same one seperately. We tried to merge seperate wal files in the past back in v1 but we had duplicates. So we stopped. We have put a lot of work into a very sucsessful update. MG seemed like an ok guy, he's helped me out on balancing on pa changes when he didnt have too, we would never dream of copying anything he has done. Why would we? Especially when he says its happend in the last month. We wouldnt need any of the work he has done. Most of our success came when SI forums were down and i opened a thread on fmbase and we started there. I dont even read the thread here for christ sakes cos im busy on our own. So dude before falsley acusing somebody you have to show the proof to us. Because i know damn well me and wally have not coppied anything. Im 100% sure on that. So i'm not going anywhere...i dont have to. Plagerism is not in my nature and it certainlly is not in Wally's he's a top top guy and we had a lot of hardwork taken away at the moment which in all honesty stinks.

M.G Will tell you himself the lastime i needed something he had i asked him as in fixing the Europa league infact you'll find my post in here and you'll find me thanking him so if i was to use something else from him then trust me i'd take the same path as in come in here and ask him or pm him

Edit: By that I mean who has been releasing your update. I know Pav has. I'm not saying he's copied it but he's the only person to release one from your update, that I know of. If you get what I mean.

I don't go in your thread too much.

Mate, i only do pa/ca changes and financial ones, i have never d/l mg's update. Always used forbsies before. Then started to help wally. So it's not me, its defo not wally look again. To be honest i'm insulted.

Hey, has anybody got past 2013 with the latest update?

I can't get past the 6th July 2013 (keeps crash dumping) but I've merged the update, so I think this could be the reason why.

But, I'm just checking if anyone else who hasn't merged the update can?

As I'm about to start another new game with the latest update, but this time I'm not merging it with another one. :D

Thanks.

Not really a transfer but San Siro(AC Milan stadium) should have undersoil heating checked as Stadio Giuseppe Meazza(Inter stadium) has undersoil heating checked. The 2 Milan teams share the same stadium. :)

As mentioned before, Stephan El Shaarawy should be co-owned by Genoa and Milan, not Milan and Milan. ;)

Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia to Juventus on loan for 1 year with an option to buy for €5m.

Jorge Martinez to Cesena on loan for 1 year.

Gonzalo Bergessio to Catania on a 4 years contract.

Ok, my bad. On his attributes page, he is shown as co-owned by Milan and Milan. But when I try to make an offer, he is stated as own by Milan and Genoa. Could probably just be a bug.

DjE9m.png

JhUrq.png

Andrea Poli to Inter Milan on loan for a season with a option to buy at €6m(£5.3m).

Hi MG, when can we expect to see your final update mate? i know you have internmet issues..i just cant wait to give it a run..using your latest and i have to say it;'s spot on except that Piqionne has been at west ham for 1 year now and he's not in the team at all and still at portsmout other than that nasri etc at city all are fine, promotion/relegation are spot on

oh and after my first season down in the n power as west ham, i came straight back up to the prem with 110 points, coventry second on 92 points

thanks for all the hard work

Hi M.G.

Any success sorting out the Europa League problem i mentioned the other day?

Was playing as Maribor and lost in Champions League qualifying 3rd round which meant i entered Europa League 4th Round Qualifying, but, whilst Champions League generated fixtures and group stages, Europa League didn't generate any fixtures after 3rd Qualifying Round.

Great update by the way, am looking forward to your final update.

Steve

Hi M.G.

Any success sorting out the Europa League problem i mentioned the other day?

Was playing as Maribor and lost in Champions League qualifying 3rd round which meant i entered Europa League 4th Round Qualifying, but, whilst Champions League generated fixtures and group stages, Europa League didn't generate any fixtures after 3rd Qualifying Round.

Great update by the way, am looking forward to your final update.

Steve

Well I ran a sim the other day because someone reported an issue and it was fine then. I'll run another just in case and let you know.

Gabriel Torje to Udinese on 5 years contract.

Emiliano Viviano co-owned by Inter and Genoa. Will be staying at Inter.

Victor Ruiz to Valencia on 5 years contract.

Pablo Osvaldo to Roma on 4 years contract

Mohamed Bangura to Celtic on 4 years contract.

Daniel Kearns to Peterborough United on 3 years contract.

Armand Traore to QPR on 3 years contract.

Ryan McGivern contract extended to 2013.

Vladimir Weiss to Espanyol on 1 year loan.

Alex Woodyard(Southend) to Farnborough on 1 year loan.

George Smith(Southend) to Farnborough on 1 year loan.

Shaun Derry contract extended to 2013.

Ulises Davila to Chelsea on 5 years contract.

Ulises Davila to Vitesse Arnhem on 1 year loan.

David Kasnik to Sheff Wednesday on 7 months loan.

Cedric Mongongu to Evian on 4 years contract.

Brandon Miele contract extended till 2014.

Kyel Reid to Bradford on 2 years contract.

Leon Cort to Charlton on 1 year loan.

Kieran Djilali to AFC Wimbledon on 2 years contract.

Brett Williams(Reading) to Rotherham on 6 months loan.

Jasper Cillessen to Ajax on 5 years contract.

Sergio Almiron to Catania on 3 years contract.

Raul Tamudo to Rayo Vallecano on 1 year contract.

Richie Towell to Hibs on 1 year loan.

Shaun MacDonald to Bournemouth on 2 years contract.

Billy Kee to Burton Albion on 4 years contract.

Sam Baldoc to West Ham on 4 years contract.

Charlie MacDonald(Brentford) to MK Dons on 2 years contract.

Craig Westcarr to Chesterfield on 2 years contract.

Mike Grella to Brentford on 2 years contract.

Ibrahima Sonko to Ipswich on 1 year contract.

Stephane Zubar to free transfer.

Pablo Barrera to Real Zaragoza on 1 year loan.

Archived