[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

No I'm saying I think this tactic uses them.

The way the corner settings are can't be recreated in the actual game. You cant have so many people set to lurk outside area.

Or am I missing something?

Actually, Only a DCL lurk outside area.

In addition to forward runs, other locations can only put one person in FM2011

But others can attract each other's defensive player of the AI

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great tactic

Playing with Sporting Gijon and in the first season played almost 33-34 games and i'm 4th. Beat R.Madrid both at home 2-0 and 0-3 at away. Beat Barca 2-1 at home lost the game at away 2-1

However, my strikers does not score much goals (have Kadlec&Otoo&G.Dembele). Scored +15 goals from corner with Belarussian guy named Verthovesov(spelling)

Next season, i'm gonna continue with this tactic hope Kadlec will be experienced and with good keeper and couple of nice wingers it should be good.

Fantastic Tactic - i'm using it with Sunderland and after half way through the season i am still unbeaton in the League. 2nd place behind Man Utd who never seem to lose either. I'd be delighted to finish the season in the top 2 though plenty of games still to play.

The only thing bad, is that every time I'm uo front and I change to control, the other team score. Every time, and every team.

If that is the case, you stay with normal tactic till the opp score 1 goal against then you change to control ^^

I havign great success with this tactic in my Atl. Madrid savegame. Allthough i feel like im not getting the most out of Aguero - unfortunately..

Ive got Neymar on the AML, he is my best player atm, really rocks.

Renato Augosto on MC or the AMR position too. Ive collected some really good young players, and it will rock even more once their "Current Ability" rises.

I do however think my attackers can score more goals, ive got ALOT of CCC's, and if i dont got atleast 60% possession in each match, somethings wrong. But again, id like my attackers to score more, as ive got the chances for it.

Perhaps its their PPM's? Tempo? or what :/

me too got alot of CCC, but ST hardly score, for 11.2 that is. not sure what happen but this doesnt happen to me before the patch. but i search n read others tactic that ppl post, they are having the same problem too.. so, well, not sure what to do too. ^^

Yeah, 11.2 is the problem here. You can have the best strikers in the game and they will still miss lots of chances, most games wth this tactic i have 60% posession and 25+ shots on goal and still only convert a few. Its quite ridiculous actually.

Yeah, 11.2 is the problem here. You can have the best strikers in the game and they will still miss lots of chances, most games wth this tactic i have 60% posession and 25+ shots on goal and still only convert a few. Its quite ridiculous actually.

i can even miss 50% of my penalty kick. haha.. well i should be sad though.. haha.

i started a game with southampton (english npower league 1) using this tactic

i loaned jordan spence (drc) and fred sears (st)

signed dzmitry verkhovtsov (dc), josé gonçalves (dlc), bob malcolm (dm), leigh griffits (st), luke moore (st), joe gamble (dmc), octavio lacueva (st) jiri jeslinek (aml) and tom heaton (gk). total: 2,8 M spent

sold rickie lambert (st) to wigan (1,7M) and callum mcnish (mc) to wrexham for just 500€

these are my results

NPOWER LEAGUE 1

played 46 won 39 drawn 6 lost 1 gs 103 ga 25 points 123

JOHNSTONE´S PAINT TROPHY

winner (4-1 to shef wed)

CARLING CUP

runner up (1-1 and lost to penalties against chelsea)

FA CUP

quarter finals (lost 2-3 to liverpool in the replay)

thank you :)

Well if that's how it is meant to be how have you made it so only the DCR is in the box and everyone else lurks?

t7fi34.jpg

I asked this earlier and the reply was that it was not created using the set piece editor. However, even manually setting corner settings individually doesn't allow more than one to lurk. I have no idea how to recreate the corner tactic, but it is super effective.

Just started using this tactic as Newcastle , when i manage the team i get beat, defence is terrible and i struggle to score goals.

But when i get ass manager to take control using teh same tactics i beat every team , keeping a clean sheet and scoring quite a lot of goals.

Any explanation please????

I asked this earlier and the reply was that it was not created using the set piece editor. However, even manually setting corner settings individually doesn't allow more than one to lurk. I have no idea how to recreate the corner tactic, but it is super effective.

Yeh as fair as I know there is no way to recreate the corner settings in game. Therefore it has to be seen as a cheat tactic I'm afraid.

Shocked not more has been made of this tbh.

Cheat tactic? This guy researched 2 years to make this tactic, calling this cheat tactic is an insult to his work and effort. If you not happy with the corners then put your own routine and let AI cheat you instead. I am disgust with this lack of respect!

PS I haven't played the offside trap.

I changed tactics with 5 games to go and I've lost the 4 I've played so far. Losing 2-0 to West Brom and 3-1 to Bolton, 2-1 to Man Utd and 3-1 to Newcastle...

Whats going wrong

EDIT: Won my last game of the season 2-0 against Liverpool... bit confusing lol

PS I haven't played the offside trap.

I changed tactics with 5 games to go and I've lost the 4 I've played so far. Losing 2-0 to West Brom and 3-1 to Bolton, 2-1 to Man Utd and 3-1 to Newcastle...

Whats going wrong

EDIT: Won my last game of the season 2-0 against Liverpool... bit confusing lol

Firstly, might want to know how long have you been using this tactic on your team? If you just plug in and play, it will take some games before your team settle for this tactics, which goes for all tactics around here too. Secondly, use match prep to speed up the gel-ing process of your team to this tactic. It helps too ^^

And may i know what team you are using?

P.s: Hope you didnt change anything with his tactic, or did you?

Which version is the best lads?

Cheers.

Use the latest version only, which is V3. ^^

Start of the second season and I am top of the League with Fulham after 10 games soooo... lol. I only took over them in March

Good to hear that, doesnt need to say much about this tactic already ^^

I got Agbonlahor, Robinho and Saviola in my squad. Which roles i should give them? In tactic they are both Advanced Forward but for Robinho should i change it to trequartista?

Actually we dont recommend you to change the player role. You can try though, but the result may varies.

I hardly never download tactics and mostly do well with my own ones. But this is really great and saved my season! Second season with Southend in the PL (2018/19) and I finished third and won both league and FA cup. This without any big stars.

Needs some help people the tactic is great going forward but i cant keep a lead i just keep conceding.

Im playing with gateshead and i am top of the league but i just keep throwing points away my last game was against burton. i was 3-0 up they then pulled one back so i changed to the control version full time comes and it is 3-3 really pisisng me off.

Any tips to improve the defence people?

Playmaker: Forward (ST)

Target maker: Another Forward (ST)

Include Swap Position

I let the forwards get more balls, and thus greatly decreases the chances of forward missing goals when your CCC is high.

This can reduce the players who pass back blindly and control the numbers of long shot only for my ghost tactic.

I'm new to these kind of tactics, as I have always used classic before - setting targetmen and playmakers in classic was easy - i just dragged and dropped them like corner takers etc but i cant see this in the tactic as downloaded?

So basically i am leaving the strikers in the tactic as simply "advanced forward" - the tactic is really solid for me - rarely conceed more than 1 goal and score almost every game.

However, I dont see how to enable playmaker/targetman in the wizard tactics in 2011? Can anyone point me in the right way?

Thanks for a great Tactic Zero Sea!

EDIT: I found it!! For anyone else looking - its in "team isntructions" on the drop down tab under formations, player instructions etc. Duh!

Finished 5th in that season with Fulham only missing out on the Top 4 in the last day of the season having been in it all year, gutted. However, 100% record from my first 4 games in the EPL (and LC and EL) despite having faced Chelsea and Spurs. Lukaku was destructive for me... and this year he's playing up front with Adebayor.

Zero Sea:

I've just downloaded your tactics and I'm trying them out now. I like the football that the team plays and how they dominate posession, but I'm still losing. I'm managing Chongqing Lifan in the game, and being chinese yourself, you can probably appreciate how difficult a job that is. :)

The defence is horrible, but I can't attract a good enough quality of player to the club. Any suggestions?

Can someone help me with these rar files?

I have downloaded the version 3 rar to my FM tactics page and I downloaded the rar files thingy to ym computer (I ran it and it is in C/Program files or somewhere like that)..... when i go to open the rar file it says i need to find a program to open it as windows cannot......how do I get the rar files open and saved as tactics on my FM?

Can anyone help!!!!!

Archived