The FM11 Looking For Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Club: Hull City

Budget: 500k

Looking for: AML AMC and DL

Season: Start of game

LB: Lasha Salukvadze. Georgian LB/RB. Look in the Georgian National side squad. If he isn't in your game try Max Tonnetto. An Italian left back who is 36. Still has cracking stats and could do the job. Sylvinho. Again getting on but for a season or two he could do the job. Keeping it English. Michael Ball. I still believe he is a free agent. All these are free agents. The final one I can think of is Marc Tierney. Plays for Colchester United and seems decent. On the previos patch about £300k would get him. Not sure now though.

AMC: Morreira(sp?). Free agent and is 32. Again may not be on your game.

Club: Hibernian

Budget: £500K

Looking for: Big Center Back

Season:1st Season (Patch 11.3.0)

Mario Risso. Plays for Defensor Sporting in Uruguay. May not be on your game. If he is you can get him for about £700k. Over your budget but should be worth it.

LB: Lasha Salukvadze. Georgian LB/RB. Look in the Georgian National side squad. If he isn't in your game try Max Tonnetto. An Italian left back who is 36. Still has cracking stats and could do the job. Sylvinho. Again getting on but for a season or two he could do the job. Keeping it English. Michael Ball. I still believe he is a free agent. All these are free agents. The final one I can think of is Marc Tierney. Plays for Colchester United and seems decent. On the previos patch about £300k would get him. Not sure now though.

AMC: Morreira(sp?). Free agent and is 32. Again may not be on your game.

Mario Risso. Plays for Defensor Sporting in Uruguay. May not be on your game. If he is you can get him for about £700k. Over your budget but should be worth it.

The league i use are:

England - Premiership to Conference

France - Ligue 1 and 2

Germany - Bundesliga 1 and 2

Scotland - SPL to 3rd Division

Spain - La Liga

I'am using the Large database. I cant find him.

Any more ideas.

Club: Celtic

Budget: 5.2mill

Looking for: gk,mc,cf

With:

Other: Season: 1st (july)

GK: As mentioned by NF

CM: Anthony Annan, Sergio Tejera, Steven N'Zonzi (not sure if things have changed much on 11.3 but was a bargain previously)

CF: Jo (loan - attatch an agreed fee on this), Vadlev Kadlec, Leigh Griffiths, Christian Benitez, Christian Fabbiani

Club : Liverpool

Budget: 20mill

Looking for : 1st priority CENTRE BACKS, 2nd Full backs, 3rd Centre Midfield

Season : 1st Season Preseason 11.3 patch

Looking to get solid at the back first then build on this

Only signed Lukaku so far to become my future star striker

Club : Liverpool

Budget: 20mill

Looking for : 1st priority CENTRE BACKS, 2nd Full backs, 3rd Centre Midfield

Season : 1st Season Preseason 11.3 patch

Looking to get solid at the back first then build on this

Only signed Lukaku so far to become my future star striker

CB: Omer Toprak, Jan Vertonghen, Adil Rami, Simon Kjaer, Gary Cahill

LB: Fabio Coentrao, Jose Angel, Atila Turan, Srna (cant think of first name),

RB: Andreas Beck, Diego Renan, Kyle Walker (for the future), Serge Aurier (for future),

CM: Moussa Sissoko, Nuri Sahin, Arturo Vidal, Lars Bender.

Spread all the deals out over 48 months & you will be laughing

how does the budget work when spreading out over 48 months etc??? say i have 20million to spend right now

In a way it gives you more but it doesn't. In real life it has affected clubs seriously bad but can also help clubs as well. So if you had £20m, like you say and wanted to sign Sissoko and Gary Cahill. Well the going rate for those is about £12m each maybe a give or take abit. So, if you just had £20m you couldn't afford them. So you spread cost. So you could offer £6m upfront for both players and £6m over 48 months or 24 months etc. This would then mean you could afford both players and have money left over. Like I have said though it can cause some serious damage to your clubs finances if you don't reach targets. However, if you overachieve, say for example you were a lower league Premiership side and you got in to Europe doing this. The financial rewards can be great.

how does the budget work when spreading out over 48 months etc??? say i have 20million to spend right now

If you spread them over 48 month then you will pay a percentage of the 'paid' fee back each month until the 4 year payment is up. As NF said, it can be quite bad if you have all your deals doing this & you under achieve. Say you sign 6 players £6m plus like that, and then a further 6 the following year, you could be paying £1m a month alone in transfer fee's as well as their wages ect. You need to be carefull with it, but it does allow you to sign a lot more players & I prefer it that way.

With you being Liverpool, it is pretty certain you will need Champions League football to be able to cover a lot of transfers like that.

Club: Leciester

Budget: £7M

Looking for: ST / AMC

Season: 2nd Season (Patch 11.2.0)

In the Prem.

Lukaku, Sanogo, Kadlec, Griifiths, Makengo, Bakambu have all moved. Dont want loans. Need to sign someone - necid & babacar rejected me. HELP!

Thanks!

Club: Leciester

Budget: £7M

Looking for: ST / AMC

Season: 2nd Season (Patch 11.2.0)

In the Prem.

Lukaku, Sanogo, Kadlec, Griifiths, Makengo, Bakambu have all moved. Dont want loans. Need to sign someone - necid & babacar rejected me. HELP!

Thanks!

FW: Demba Ba, Christian Benitez, Connor Wickham, Humberto Suazo, Abel Hernandez, Chris Wood (turns out exceptional on my saves), Tomas Necid, Robert Acquafresca, Maxim Shatskikh, Fred, Helder Postiga.

AM: Ryan Babel, Paolo Henrique, Willian, Diego Buonanotte, Per Cijan Skjelbred

Cheers mate. Can you believe that out of those 16 you mentoned. I know that 8 have moved! ( Benitez, Wickham, Suazo, Necid, Henrique, Buonanotte, Ba, Babel )

Crazy transfer windows so far!!

ANYMORE IDEAS ANYONE????

Cheers mate. Can you believe that out of those 16 you mentoned. I know that 8 have moved! ( Benitez, Wickham, Suazo, Necid, Henrique, Buonanotte, Ba, Babel )

Crazy transfer windows so far!!

ANYMORE IDEAS ANYONE????

Oscar, Guiliano, Paloschi, Garra Dembele, Lucas (Sao Paulo), Lacina Traore, Iker Muniain, Guilherme, Nolan Roux, Ahmed Khalil, Taufic Guarch, Ishak Belfodil, Kevin Gameiro, Falcao, Martin Galvan, Son Heung-Min, Shinji Kagawa, Adam Hlousek, Tiago Alves, Eren Derdiyok, Juan Angel Albin, Thiago Neves

Club: Udinese

Budget: £12MIL

Looking for: DM

Season: 1ST Season 11.3

Sven Bender of Dortmund possibly. Benoit Pedretti of AJ Auxerre would be a Good option for a Deep-Lying Playmaker in that position. Josue from Wolfsburg is always Transfer Listed on my saves. He would be a Very Good Buy.

Just have a search for DM's mate. :thup: There are tonnes.

Thanks for the suggestions Edgar (on the Buy/Sell thread too) and Arshavin.

Finding it hard to find good players who are interested in joining Udinese but did manage to sign Sissoko (for a bit more then i wanted to spend though - £15mil) so i will re-jig my midfield to accomadate him.

Cheers

Oscar, Guiliano, Paloschi, Garra Dembele, Lucas (Sao Paulo), Lacina Traore, Iker Muniain, Guilherme, Nolan Roux, Ahmed Khalil, Taufic Guarch, Ishak Belfodil, Kevin Gameiro, Falcao, Martin Galvan, Son Heung-Min, Shinji Kagawa, Adam Hlousek, Tiago Alves, Eren Derdiyok, Juan Angel Albin, Thiago Neves

Cheers mate. Got a solid list now. Hopefully be able tempt one striker and one amc with 10 million - squad definately needs an injection of talent to survive the premier league

can someone pls advise -

whats the time period before the end of the contract when you can approach players in your own league (in my case, England)?

thanks!

End of season in England mate. 6 months pretty much everywhere else.

EDIT: by end of season, its something like the 30th May or round there.

Club: AGF

Budget: £1m and £25k/month is max. salary for each

Looking for: Right Back and Left Back

Other: Since I'm managing a pretty small team I'm hoping to get suggestions which are from small leagues (African, Asian, North American) as I can't afford massive wages.

Season: March 2011

Club: AGF

Budget: £1m and £25k/month is max. salary for each

Looking for: Right Back and Left Back

Other: Since I'm managing a pretty small team I'm hoping to get suggestions which are from small leagues (African, Asian, North American) as I can't afford massive wages.

Season: March 2011

LB: Peter Masilela, Manuel de la Torre, Nikola Petkovic, Manu, Vladimir Granat, Stephen Crainey, Ricardinho

RB: Tom Hogli, Cha Du-Ri, Josio Antonio Castro, Marc Pfertzel, Fredrik Stoor, Bernard Mendy, Niels Wellenburg

anyone know of a decent striker with this preferred move? best i've done so far is george boyd from peterborough or jose ortiz. is there anyone else half decent out there? prefer younger players.

alternately anyone know how to determine if a player will try to develop this skill if asked to in a private chat? does their acceptance of your instructions depend upon their professionalism?

thanks

Club: Liverpool

Budget: £40m

Looking for: Top quality Left Back

Season: 1st season - 11.3

I also need a RM and a LM for the starting XI! :)

Quality Left Back's;

Domencio Criscito - Genoa

Benoit Tremoulinas - Bordeaux

Fernando Navarro - Sevilla

Taye Taiwo - Marseille

Davide Santon - Inter Mialn (On loan at Cesena)

Winger;

Aaron Lennon - Spurs

Eljiero Elia - HSV Hamburg

Juan Mata - Valencia

Keisuke Honda - CSKA Moscow (Get him 1st Transfer Window, if you don't, he won't get a work permit.) :thdn:

Santi Cazorla - Villarreal

There you go mate. Those would be some of my Targets :)

Club: Liverpool

Budget: £40m

Looking for: Top quality centre back

Season: Start of 1st season - 11.3

Phillipe Mexes as Edgar said. ;)

Gary Cahill - Bolton

Mamadou Sakho - PSG

Fernando Amorebieta - Atl. Bilbao

Mateo Musacchio - Villarreal

Brede Hangeland - Fulham

There are just a few, there are tonnes more. :thup:

Club: Fiorentina

Budget: £16m

Looking for: Top quality Right Back

Season: Start of 2nd season - 11.3

Other: Solid defensively with the ability to put in a decent cross

Cheers

Andreas Beck

Cesar Azpiliqueta

Diego Renan

No need to look elsewhere really.

Club: Fiorentina

Budget: £16m

Looking for: Top quality Right Back

Season: Start of 2nd season - 11.3

Other: Solid defensively with the ability to put in a decent cross

Cheers

What SRL said, or:

Gokhan Gonul

Miguel Torres

Alberto Lora

Serge Aurier

Gregory van der Wiel

Club: Vfl Wolfsburg

Budget: £10 million (would prefer to spend less but that's what the budget will stretch to with some tinkering)

Looking for: ST

With:

Other: Either a reliable, clinical Poacher or a decent link up man.

Season: Second on 11.3 Patch

Finished second in the Bundesliga to FC Bayern and so have qualified for the Champion's League. We were pretty high scoring in doing so but the current strikers are a bit unreliable in big away games. I've signed a couple good youngsters already but I'm looking for someone more fully developed to spearhead the attack in Europe. Unfortunately we already missed out on Kevin Gameiro who went to Newcastle and on Hulk who signed for Leverkusen.

Artem Milevskyi from Dynamo Kyiv? Vaclav Kadlec? Romelu Lukaku? Christian Benitez?

Try Alex Geijo from Granada. If he's not there, try in the Udinese reserves or first team.

Pablo Zabbellos from a team in Paraquay. Maybe Cardozo from Benfica or Lucas Barrios from Dortmund.

Also try and get Tafer from Lyon.

Archived