• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Park Ji Sung

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Man Utd

Player's Value: £4.5 Million

Offer: £2 Million up front, £1 million after 50 games, £1 million spread on 48 months, demanded £50k weekly wage

Transfer Budget: £20 Million or so

Patch: 11.3 (reloaded and recently updated save as the current squad)

Season: First (still in pre season)

would like a midfield dynamo (somewhat a work horse) now that joey barton & kevin nolan are no longer around, but his 50,000 weekly wage is kind of a put off for a newcastle side that i'm trying to cut the wages down. hoping to play 4-5-1 with 3 central midfielders (tiote, cabaye and ________). but at that price, would it be worth the gamble?

Player Name: Park Ji Sung

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Man Utd

Player's Value: £4.5 Million

Offer: £2 Million up front, £1 million after 50 games, £1 million spread on 48 months, demanded £50k weekly wage

Transfer Budget: £20 Million or so

Patch: 11.3 (reloaded and recently updated save as the current squad)

Season: First (still in pre season)

would like a midfield dynamo (somewhat a work horse) now that joey barton & kevin nolan are no longer around, but his 50,000 weekly wage is kind of a put off for a newcastle side that i'm trying to cut the wages down. hoping to play 4-5-1 with 3 central midfielders (tiote, cabaye and ________). but at that price, would it be worth the gamble?

if your looking for experience then yes it would be worth it

Selling

Sergio Busquets

My team : Napoli

Buyer : Man City

Player Value : £17,500,000

Offer : £8 million up front with £32 million over 30 months plus 20% on profit of next sale

Transfer Budget : £44 million

Patch : 11.3

Season : End of 2nd season

Offer for a player who was a vital part in our Serie A winning side last season and one I'm sure will continue to be vital in our continued push for European glory after a disappointing 1st knockout round exit in the Champions League last season. Club reputation still growing so not capable quite yet of recruiting worthy replacements. Can you turn down that kind of money though!?

Frito,

I'd try and get City to add a little more upfront while you see who you could actually persuade to join the club as a replacement, is M'Vila still at Rennes? He'd be a decent replacement and you have the money for him even without selling Busquets.

If you can't find anyone you think would be an adequate replacement, then I'd turn it down if he's as crucial to your side as you say.

Frito: I'm pretty much going to agree with DandyDon on this one. Try & get Mancini City to give you more upfront & you'll have a healthier budget to go out and improve the team with. I'll chuck a few names in that may be good option;

Yann M'Vila - Stade Rennes

Sven Bender - Dortmund

Alex Song - Arsenal

Raul Meireles - Liverpool/Chelsea [depending or not whether you are playing with a update]

Willians - Flamengo

:thup:

Am having a save with Dinamo Bucharest and am looking at getting 2 midfielders in, one on loan and one on a permanent transfer. I cant decide who to get on loan and who to buy out of these 2

Buying/loaning ?

Josip Brezovec

My team : Dinamo Bucharest

Buyer : Dinamo

Player Value :800k

Offer : 525k

brezovec.png

Buying/loaning ?

Wiljan Pluim

My team : Dinamo Bucharest

Buyer : Vitesse

Player Value :600k

Offer : 90k loan or 400k transfer

pluim.png

Thanks

Player Name: G.Rossi

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Villarreal

Player's Value: £5.25m

Offer: £10.5m (All Upfront)

Transfer Budget: £155m :o

Patch: 11.3 (original)

Season: 2016/17

Contract: 89k P/w until 2019

Villarreal offered him to me after he became unhappy with their mediocrity. Hasn't exactly been prolific for them with an average of 10 league goals a season. Current first choice striker Walcott has been unbelievable so far this season with 32 goals (in all comps) and it's only December. As for other strikers all we have are a few youth prospects which are mostly mediocre (2 1/2 stars) with 2 youth strikers with (3--->3 1/2 star potential).

Thoughts, have a 29 year old on near 100k a week who will only keep for 2 or 3 seasons? or have a proven goalscorer as backup incase of injury to Walcott?

Bare in mind, I don't like signing players too much. Still got most of Wenger's squad :)

Swills

Looking at his wages and the fact that you're trying to stick with Wenger's squad I would have initially said no. However when you detailed what you've got in terms of backup upfront if Theo gets crocked...then I'd have to say yes, would hate to see a good season derailed if you lose Walcott to injury.

arsenalbid13millionmenz.png

Not too sure about this one. He has fulfilled more of a impact substitute role in past weeks purely down to the signing of a impressive Frank Tabanou from Toulouse. Although, I want this club to advance forward not go backwards, so selling my best players would be illogical.

Would be appreciated if there are quick replies as Arsenal have set a deadline of January the 8th :thup:

If he's doing good off the bench, I wouldn't sell him. Sometimes impact subs can be irreplacable. :thup:

Usually he starts but, I decided to sign Frank Tabanou in the 'Joker Transfer Window' [which, in case you don't know, is a 'mini-transfer window' which French teams can sign players from fellow league teams] from Toulouse for about £8 million. Ever since, Menéz has been playing second fiddle but, I expect him to regain his starting position sooner rather than later. I'll reject it. Cheers for the feedback Malikoi :D

Cheers Purefun too :thup:

Buying

Player Name: Mahamadou Sissoko

Your Team: Hibernian

Seller: Udinese

Offer: Pre Contract

Transfer Budget: £2 Million

Patch: 11.3

Season: June 2011

Buying:

Player Name: Kyle Bartley

Seller: Arsenal

Offer: Pre Contract

Transfer Budget: £2 Million

Season: June 2011

Buying:

Player Name: Lorenzo De Silvestri

Seller: Fiorentina

Offer: Around £12 million

Transfer Budget: £30 Million

Season: January 2011

OR

Player Name: Darijo Srna

Seller: Shakhtar Donetsk

Offer: Agreed £8.5 million

Transfer Budget: £30 Million

Season: January 2011

Would like to get Srna because I've never managed him, and because Tottenham want him aswell. ;) But I''ve managed a 29 year old De Silvestri before, and he was awesome. He played around 30 times and got over 7.7 average rating for the season.

Edit: Nevermind, went for Srna as I need/want some experience.

Need advice on a Playmaking CM and a Right Inside Forward, this is the right thread right?

Your Team: Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Position: Playmaking CM/ Right Inside Forward

Transfer/Wage Budget: Transfer Budget is 25million; 100k left in my wage budget.

Season: Season 2

One or the other really.

Need advice on a Playmaking CM and a Right Inside Forward, this is the right thread right?

Your Team: Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Position: Playmaking CM/ Right Inside Forward

Transfer/Wage Budget: Transfer Budget is 25million; 100k left in my wage budget.

Season: Season 2

One or the other really.

I managed to get Paulo Henrique for £15m at the beginning of the second season for Catania. FM11 has huuuuge amounts of quality playmaking CMs, plenty to choose from. To look inside Germany you could try Sejad Salihovic from Hoffenheim. My guess would be a price between £9m-11m. Miralem Pjanic is a personal favourite of mine but he will take a huge chunk out of your transfer budget. Simon Vukcevic is a cheapish option, he shouldn't cost you any more than £6m.

Buying:

Player Name: Davide Petrucci

Seller: Free Agent

Transfer Budget: £1.4M

Season: July 2011

OR

Player Name: Danny Swanson

Seller: Dundee Utd

Offer: £425K

or

Player Name: Marcos Senna

Seller: Free agent

or

Player Name: Matthias Vilhjalmsson

Seller: FH Hafnarfjörður

Offer: £200k

Player Name: Berat Sadik

Seller: HJK Helsinki

Offer: £220K

or

Player Name: Agon Mehmeti

Seller: Malmo FF

Offer: £300k

Player Name: Daniel Sturridge

Your Team: Aston Villa

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: £4.1m

Offer: £5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: A lot

Patch: 11.30

Season: 2012/13

Currently have Darren Bent, Gabby Agbonglahor, Nafan Delfounso & Carlton Cole as strikers. Looking to sell 1 or 2 of them so should I buy, and who should I sell?

Player Name: Jordan Henderson

Buyer/Seller: Sunderland

Player's Value: £3.7m

Offer: £7.5m

Current midfield, Charlie Adam, Barry Bannan, Jack Wilshere (loan) & Fabian Delph.

If you never guessed, Im going for an all British side.

Player Name: Eden Hazard

Your Team: Bolton

Seller: Lille

Player's Value: £5,25m

Offer: £7.25m (estimated price by my scout)

Transfer/Wage Budget: enough

Season: end of the first

Player Name: Nicolas Nkoulou

Your Team: Bolton

Seller: Monaco

Player's Value: £2,1m

Offer: £2,7m (estimated price by my scout)

Transfer/Wage Budget: enough

Season: end of the first

are these pair of deals just simply to good to refuse?

Player Name: Daniel Sturridge

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: £4.1m

Offer: £5m

Patch: 11.30

Currently have Darren Bent, Gabby Agbonglahor, Nafan Delfounso & Carlton Cole as strikers. Looking to sell 1 or 2 of them so should I buy, and who should I sell?

Player Name: Jordan Henderson

Buyer/Seller: Sunderland

Player's Value: £3.7m

Offer: £7.5m

Current midfield, Charlie Adam, Barry Bannan, Jack Wilshere (loan) & Fabian Delph.

If you never guessed, Im going for an all British side.

Go for both, do you use wingers? Henderson is a beast as an inside forward at AML. For my Man City team he out performed every player in the Champions League with an average rating of just under 8 and overall he had 20 assists and 20 goals in the season.

Cheers for the advice lads :thup: I went for both in the end and Daniel Sturridge scored a hat-trick on his home debut. I sold Carlton Cole to Newcastle for £5m in the end as well, and cancelled a deal at the last minute to send Delfounso to At.Madrid for £6m.

I do use wingers yeah, but they are Ashley Young, Downing, Adam Johnson & Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain so fitting him in would be tough. I have sent Barry Bannan to Celtic on loan, Jermaine Jenas went to Stoke on loan as well, so midfield consists of Wilshere, Adam, Delph & Henderson. Have used him as a box-to-box so far and he has been solid. Just wish his finishing was better ha.

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Aaron Ramsey

Buyer: FC Barcelona

Player's Value: £7.25m

Offer: £14.5m (4.9m up front, £5m over 12 months, 150k pergame for 30 games)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £144m

| - Screenshot - | - History - |

Currently in season 2017/18. The arsenal 1st team is largely the same. Ramsey plays around 30+ games a season for me (he's rotated between Fabregas & Wilshere). He's on 70k a week.

Cesc is now 30 and I want him to retire at the club, become my assistant. Whilst Rambo, I have less of an affinty for him. He's never looked to me a player who can stay at a club longer than 10 seasons. Not a one club man. However, with a few other players hitting 30 this season (Nasri), I wasn't initially looking at selling him.

Have a few youth prospects coming through the ranks to replace him so a replacement signing wont be needed. Ideally though, I wanted about £6m more for him. But, I thought it was about time Barcelona poach one of my players.

@Swills417

Have to agree with AcidBurn on that, not a good enough price considering he plays 30 odd games a season for you. I've seen him sold cheaper, but only when he's barely starting any games. Stick his asking price at 20+ million and transfer list him see who bites if you really want rid of. Otherwise keep as a back up to Cesc till your regens are good enough.

Archived