The FM11 Looking For Thread

If you are looking for a player, but are stuck, come here and ask.

Club:

Budget:

Looking for:

With:

Other:

Season:

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

I have used polskaGOLA’s layout but added 2 new things due to the new agent features.

Although you can't always decide how much you pay your players and agents in fees. I thought it would be useful for some people if they don't want to pay too much in agent fees and signing on fees.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Club: Hibernian

Budget: £500k

Looking for: 2 Strikers

With: Spl Standard and a Bargain Striker

Season:1st Sesaon

Wilfried Niflore. He plays for Litex. Can be got for free. Usually can be got for £1.7k wages. That's in The npower Championship though. Salvatore Bruno. Plays for Sassasulo in Italy. Just joined them so may not want to join you. Valued at £400k and is on £4k a week. Leigh Griffiths, plays for Dundee. Can be got for about £275k.

Club: Blackpool

Budget: 25 million not looking to spend all of it though

Looking for: A decent premier league lb and rb

With: Good pace crossing tackling and positioning,Preferbly under 30 too

Other: Not many will come too me due to under performing season 2

Season: 3 first window

Signing on Fee: N/A

Agent Fee:N/A

Mendy is free at the start for RB.

If you are looking for a player, but are stuck, come here and ask.

Club:

Budget:

Looking for:

With:

Other:

Season:

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

I have used polskaGOLA’s layout but added 2 new things due to the new agent features.

Although you can't always decide how much you pay your players and agents in fees. I thought it would be useful for some people if they don't want to pay too much in agent fees and signing on fees.

I will start off

Club: Huddersfield Town

Budget: £450k but will be more.

Looking for: RM and LM or people who can play there

With: At least League 1 standard maybe better

Other: Gary Roberts and Anthony Pilkington have both handed in transfer requests. That's why I may have more money and need a new LM and RM.

Season: 1

Agent Fee: N/A

gael kakuta loan did it in the prem at blackpool and i think goes to league 1 clubs for you notts forest

Wilfried Niflore. He plays for Litex. Can be got for free. Usually can be got for £1.7k wages. That's in The npower Championship though. Salvatore Bruno. Plays for Sassasulo in Italy. Just joined them so may not want to join you. Valued at £400k and is on £4k a week. Leigh Griffiths, plays for Dundee. Can be got for about £275k.

I have already signed Griffiths

He isnt in my game mate

Nathaniel Clyne, Chris Gunter for right backs. Should both be able to do the job. Left back why not try Ryan Bertrand or Dodo(starts off at Corinthians I think.

Mendy is free at the start for RB.

Season 3 Ty :D:thup:.

gael kakuta loan did it in the prem at blackpool and i think goes to league 1 clubs for you notts forest

I don't play that game any more deleted it. Edited the OP and changed it.

I have already signed Griffiths

Well say that then :D:thup:.

Thanks was looking at gunter

He's fairly good and could do the job at right back. Maybe try and get Seamus Coleman as well if Everton are looking at selling him. Maybe even Kyle Naughton or Kyle Walker :thup:.

Budget: £480k

Looking for: 1 Striker (Young)

With: Spl Standard

Season: 1st Season

I have sigend Niflore

I guess you spent £20k on Niflore. Wouldn't Litex let you have him for free?

He's fairly good and could do the job at right back. Maybe try and get Seamus Coleman as well if Everton are looking at selling him. Maybe even Kyle Naughton or Kyle Walker :thup:.

Thanks mate

Nope mate Looking for one more striker any ideas

He went to scunthorpe instead of me any other strikers.

Julio Cruz. He's 35 but could do the job if you can sign him. Also have a look at the Scandanavian teams and the South American teams. When looking at signing South American players look to see if they have Italian, Spanish etc as their second nationality :thup:.

Julio Cruz. He's 35 but could do the job if you can sign him. Also have a look at the Scandanavian teams and the South American teams. When looking at signing South American players look to see if they have Italian, Spanish etc as their second nationality :thup:.

Cheers i look there. i am looking for someone who is under 20 and that can score goals.

Club: Tottenham

Budget: 20M but looking to spend 10M max

Looking for:

A winger suited for inside forward role and under 18.

Also:

A striker who is good enough to play a few games as backup and has the potential to be better than Defoe or Keane

Season: 1st (Jan window)

For the winger, which side do you want them on?

Striker; Babacar, Belfodil, Wickham, Sanogo.

Either side really. I have dos Santos and Bently for the right side but Bently is not performing that well so I might be looking into a replacement in a few seasons. On the left I have Kranjcar and Modric who are both performing very well but they are starting to attract a lot of attention so I thought better get a cheap prospect now than having to rush someone in in a few seasons.

Babacar isn't going for anything under 15M (should have moved first window) so I'm not sure yet. I'm hoping to find a bargain under 5M but I guess I'm to late now and will have to splash a bit more (Barca snatched up stanly okoro already and most other big prospects have moved as well).

Budget: £480k

Looking for: 1 Striker (Young)

With: Spl Standard

Season: 1st Season

Johan Absalonsen (OB)

Derek Asamoah (Lokomotiv Sofia)

Omer Damari (M. Petach-Tikva)

Nikao (Atletico Mineiro)

Marko Maletic (FC Utrecht)

Budget: 20M but looking to spend 10M max

Looking for:

A winger suited for inside forward role and under 18.

Also:

A striker who is good enough to play a few games as backup and has the potential to be better than Defoe or Keane

Season: 1st (Jan window)

For winger -

Thorgan Hazard (Lens)

Simone Verdi (AC Milan)

Zezinho (Santos)

Oscar (Internacional)

Xherdan Shaqiri (Basel)

Kevin (Zaragoza)

Adem Ljajic (Fiorentina)

Mario Gotze (Dortmund)

Dudu (Cruzeiro)

Iker Muniain (Athletic)

Son Heung-Min (HSV)

Those last three can play upfront as well.

I signed Thorgan as he was the cheapest of them all and I really liked his current attributes. Most of them were already on my shortlist but sadly none are unhappy or out of contract yet. I also have Luc Castaignos from Feynoord (striker who can also play on the wing) but sadly also right footed. I just checked and already had Juan Iturbe on the way for 875K who is left footed and natural AML so that's a nice bonus.

The bid for my future striker is already accepted, managed to get Derdiyok for 10M from Leverkussen.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I signed Thorgan as he was the cheapest of them all and I really liked his current attributes. Most of them were already on my shortlist but sadly none are unhappy or out of contract yet. I also have Luc Castaignos from Feynoord (striker who can also play on the wing) but sadly also right footed. I just checked and already had Juan Iturbe on the way for 875K who is left footed and natural AML so that's a nice bonus.

The bid for my future striker is already accepted, managed to get Derdiyok for 10M from Leverkussen.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

After just reading it back I realise that I missed the bit about under 18 :o nevermind haha.

i was just wondering if anyone can provide a screen shot of the player 'Paris Cowan-Hall' in say the year 2013,2014,2015 or 2016.

Wasn't too sure which thread this should go in, but it seems to fit in here well enough. Correct me if im wrong.

- Cheers :)

Best suited in the request a screenshot thread mate :thup:.Here you go mate http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/232432-FM11-Official-Request-A-Screen-Shot-Thread

Club: Man Utd

Budget: £9m

Looking for: RB, GK

With: (RB - First team standard for season or two, can rotate with Rafael) (GK: Good as/better than Kuzsczak currently, potential to develop)

Other: The RB just needs to be able to do a job until Rafael develops into a PL player, as for the keeper, ideally looking at a long term replacement for VDS, who's a better Deputy just now than Kuzszcak.

Budget: £500k

Looking for: Right Back

Other: Under 21

Season: 2nd Season

Sime Vrsalijko (Dinamo) - Would highly recommend this guy if you can stretch your budget to around 800k. Good potential and can play pretty much anywhere in defence or midfield.

Romario (Vitoria Under 20s) - Great potential although he won't be able to join until 1/1/2012 as he's 16 at the start. Cost me £375k.

Marco Calderoni (Piacenza) - Plays left back but also 'competent' at RB so wouldn't take long to retrain him, good potential. Only costs around £250k.

Club: Woking

Budget: 0

Looking for: Deep-lying striker

With: strength, aerial ability, passing

Other: I have James Travis in this role currently but he's rubbish. My max wage available is £400-450 for an exceptional player.

Season: coming up to end of season 1

Signing on Fee: n/a

Agent Fee: n/a

Club: Woking

Budget: 0

Looking for: Deep-lying striker

With: strength, aerial ability, passing

Other: I have James Travis in this role currently but he's rubbish. My max wage available is £400-450 for an exceptional player.

Season: coming up to end of season 1

Signing on Fee: n/a

Agent Fee: n/a

Have a look in here mate. Although the leagues you may not have the leagues running to get some of these players, most should be in your game. Look to haggle as Heath has said in that thread and you may find a few bargains for the striker your looking for :thup:.

Club: Sunderland

Budget: £5 million maybe £7.5 million

Looking for: Striker to tutor Welbeck and Wickham

With: Good tutor stats

Season: Start of 2nd

Anyone help me I need a good striker to tutor my youngsters but if he can still play then I would be willing to spend a bit more on him.

Budget: I want to spend 6-12 mill, no more

Looking for: A complete forward type-Think a potential Drogba.

With: Tall, strong, stamina, workrate, team work, determination, good header and decent finisher. Pace and technique would be nice but not essential

Season:2nd season-2011/12

Signing on Fee:No much more than 1.2-1.5 mill.

Agent Fee:Again, am willing to go to 1.2-1.5 mill. If i could get the whole package for under 12 mill that would be preferable, essential even.

Club: Man Utd

Budget: £9m

Looking for: RB, GK

With: (RB - First team standard for season or two, can rotate with Rafael) (GK: Good as/better than Kuzsczak currently, potential to develop)

Other: The RB just needs to be able to do a job until Rafael develops into a PL player, as for the keeper, ideally looking at a long term replacement for VDS, who's a better Deputy just now than Kuzszcak.

Right back, Darijo Srna from Shaktar Donetsk. Although not sure how much he will cost at the start of the season, if you can hold off till january/june, he will be available for 3 million, age 28/29, incredible stats and Rafael will learn alot.

Archived