You know you are addicted to football manager when............

Your school books are all drawn over with dots and forward arrows indicating the tactics you played.

Your favourite player no longer plays for the team you support IRL but constitently has had a 7.50 average rating over the course of a season after you signed him for a bargain price.

You go to a football match and say that a players 'creative freedom' slider needs to be moved down, or the team should use corner instructions like challenge G.K, 6 yard box.

You do motivational chants to encourage your team during their matches when a succesion of missed chances arise.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your school books are all drawn over with dots and forward arrows indicating the tactics you played.

Back when I went to school this is exactly what I did all over my school books. The good old days! There is nothing wrong with random arrows all over your maths book it just looks like a bad attempt at using pythagoras theorom

You're having an argument with your girlfriend (totally unrelated to anything FM) and she says "you've got a problem". You automatically think she's insulting the game and lock her out of your bedroom.

And, when you realise your mistake about twenty seconds later, instead of going and apologising, you fire up FM to get a happiness boost.

:D

Quality :thup::D

....when someone asks you to describe your "perfect" woman and your answer instead of being what the usual "red-hair, green eyes, nice smile and a great body"...it sounds more like "a woman that let's me play this game...and brings me food to keep me alive." :p lol

i think i might just propose to a girl if she said 'i love playing FM'

....when someone asks you to describe your "perfect" woman and your answer instead of being what the usual "red-hair, green eyes, nice smile and a great body"...it sounds more like "a woman that let's me play this game...and brings me food to keep me alive." :p lol

I a girl I know confessed to being addicted to FM the other day on facebook. I'll be right back, going to the jewellers.

Back when I went to school this is exactly what I did all over my school books. The good old days! There is nothing wrong with random arrows all over your maths book it just looks like a bad attempt at using pythagoras theorom

i'd give bonus marks for it if any of my students did that!, i'd try intergrate it into my lessons, i'm not sure the girls would like that though! You could use PA and CA graphs and all sorts! Maybe if i put a photo of the 'girls' favourite players posing half naked next to the graphs i'd get away with it! I'd probably get struck off though!

You talk about footballers like you actually know them and their your friend because you have managed them for a season or two on FM

True that and when you playing Fm with the tv on watching football all weekend:thup:

as long as she's not better than you at it?

You play the opening bars of the Champions League Final, music as you walk into your living room {that is suddenly transformed into an 80.000 seater stadium} pretending that your team is walking behind you. You are dressed in your suit as the manager who has led your team to the Champions Cup Final {As I did with Liverpool in 2012 hahaha} You stick out your hand pretending to shake hands with all the dignitries that are walking slowly down the line.

i know im addicted when i turn down sex to try and fight against relegation.(when your married this opportunity does not come round to often!haha)

Now I'd be worried if that happened to me.

You feel a pain in your knee, and the first thing you think is to report it in the bug's forum.

*facepalm*

lol, lets hope you are not on the treatment table as long as J.Bullard or K. dyer or, O. Hargreaves or oh sorry this list could go on and on and on an...........

Archived