FMS Community Thread / Episode III / When Liverpool Attacks

tenthreeleader

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The game is the same is it not? I haven't got fm10 so I don't know but its the same on fm09.

I don't think so, not in the level 10 add-on. Could be wrong, but does make sense if small teams are being told they are favourites to "win".

I freely admit, it was a blatant power grab. :D

I was going to call it "Episode III, Attack Of The Clowns" but decided not to.

Oh, and for once I very briefly had the most posts on the Community Thread. So there's that to consider as well. :)

I freely admit, it was a blatant power grab. :D

I was going to call it "Episode III, Attack Of The Clowns" but decided not to.

Oh, and for once I very briefly had the most posts on the Community Thread. So there's that to consider as well. :)

You should have called it "Episode III, Revenge of the 10-3" :D

Who'd be a goalie, eh! First poor old Enke tops himself and now I've just seen on the BBC website that Carlo Cudicini has been badly injured in a motor bike crash :(

Details are still sketchy but one source described his injuries as "life-changing" - hope he's not too badly hurt as I've always had a soft spot for old Carlo.

These things tend to happen in three's. I've got my fingers crossed for who I want to be the third although he's not a keeper.

Its weird though how things happen like this, and perhaps it's just my imagination but I do not ever remember this many footballers dying, being injured etc when I were a lad.

These things tend to happen in three's. I've got my fingers crossed for who I want to be the third although he's not a keeper.

Its weird though how things happen like this, and perhaps it's just my imagination but I do not ever remember this many footballers dying, being injured etc when I were a lad.

That's because motorbikes and cars weren't invented yet then :p

:( this could be the end of footballing for old Carlo then! He's not getting any younger and it's going to take some time to recover from those injuries, poor sod.

And there's been more talk about moving Celtic to the English leagues. Decided against it, once again. But still, the talks are 'ongoing'.

:( this could be the end of footballing for old Carlo then! He's not getting any younger and it's going to take some time to recover from those injuries, poor sod.

And there's been more talk about moving Celtic to the English leagues. Decided against it, once again. But still, the talks are 'ongoing'.

Scotsman reporting both halves of the OF have been rejected.

So does the number of pages each thread is allowed to live to. The first one reached 198, the second was euthanized at 50. Following that progression, this one should die on page 12 or something. And in a few months, we could make the first thread ever to have a fractional number of posts! :p

So I'm looking at the Serie B table this morning on soccernet just for giggles, and look who's fourth, two points off the top and out of the promotion places by goal difference ... yes, it's Calcio Padova!

Lots of familiar names (including some who weren't rated by the FM08 researchers) are still with the club. That was fun to see. Anyone else follow an 'old club' from FM like that?

So I'm looking at the Serie B table this morning on soccernet just for giggles, and look who's fourth, two points off the top and out of the promotion places by goal difference ... yes, it's Calcio Padova!

Lots of familiar names (including some who weren't rated by the FM08 researchers) are still with the club. That was fun to see. Anyone else follow an 'old club' from FM like that?

Starting tracking Reading after playing an epic game with them on CM 00/01; I picked them because my family lived there for a time (prior to my birth) while my dad studied his masters at the university there.

That, and because they had a brand-new 25,000 seater stadium in the old division 2. I was like "wow, I'm taking charge of these guys!" :p

I was quite surprised today to find that Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Fifa 10 were the same price in the shop as they are online. Usually online is cheaper than the shop. I'm having these for christmas so what has everyone else asked Santa for this year?

Not yet decided between

ipod_touch.jpg

(vastly superior touch screen, WiFi)

and

03-1.jpg

(resistive rather than capacitive touch screen, so nowhere near as good, but has massively superior sound quality and expandable memory, I've always been a Creative fan)

Creative do rock Terk, my PC sound system (which is from which I listen to all my music) is all creative, from the soundcard to the 5.1 speakers. If you do go for the ipod touch, please, please, please throw away the atrociously crap earphones it comes with and buy a proper set, one's that do not leak sound, and produce a much better quality sound.

Sennheiser noise cancelling earphones are what i have (not for an Ipod, for my HTC Touch HD) and I can watch movies on the tube (central line) and have it on the lowest sound setting and still hear everything clearly.

Get these babies

That goes for everyone with an iPod btw

Archived