Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had to buy all my regens, due to substandard facilities at Betis. But here are some links to my more promising regens:

Rafael Caldito

Ray Martnez

Juan José Montes

Guillem Ruiz Prez

Milan Kubala

David Sol

The defenders don't seem to be too bad, I've had them for at least a year (Caldito and Martinez for 2), but I've just bought Sol and I'm hoping the lack of pace won't impede his development as a winger.

plum's guy could be real

he is right only and if his left foot was poor enough then it would explain those ridiculous technical stats

his mental and physical stats dont seem too far fetched and if the guy does have a very high CA/PA and very low weaker foot it would explain most of the technicals being 20s

Rapisarda

His technical stats will improve fine with age. Flair and decisions would be what I would target specifically, then play him as a DLP or Adv playmaker.

Hogarth

Finishing, finishing and more finishing! OTB, anticipation and decisions too. Although all his stats could do with a good boost, hopefully he'll get a big development boost in his first year otherwise he might not be too great. His physicals are good though so hopefully he'll get a boost, his high determination gives me some hope.

Naylor

Looks very good. Not much to specifically work on. Get him tutored with someone who has high determination would be my first bit of advice. If the tutor has high bravery that would be good too. Bit of strength training would help too.

Edited, i mean marking 15 for a striker and high stats in areas he should be a lot lower for a striker. . .

Cross my heart mate, look at the date, all i've done is started the game, and have been constantly on holiday since, i've done nothing to him ;) Did amaze me when i came across him though

3 Players i picked up this season :)

Feedback would be nice ... All taken on board

[r31.png

r32.png

r33.png

Football Master ???

Rapisarda - Teamwork, Positioning, and Strength need improving if he is going to boss the midfield, looks good other wise. Looks like a ball winning midfielder imo

Hogarth - Still raw atm so all stats that are needed for a striker need massive improvements, but he has got his best stats in the right places for a striker. Get him tutored by your striker to improve his mentals and with the right training schedule i'm sure that he can fulfill his potential. Can't pick a role for him as he shouldnt be a starter anytime soon.

Naylor - At only 21 he looks really good, strength and anticipation need improvement but imo he has a couple of years to improve on this.

Rapisarda - I'd give him fairly heavy strength, tactics and shooting training, he looks like he could be a world class box-to-box midfielder in my opinion, but he needs a bit of work first.

Hogarth - Needs serious shooting training to push up his finishing and composure, as well as heavy tactics training to get his off the ball, decisions and anticipation up. Give him no set pieces training btw, the boy should never be allowed near a dead ball! Imo though I don't think he'll be good enough, mainly due to his poor finishing unfortunately.

Naylor - Looks fantastic for his age, and has no weak points in his attributes. Give him fairly high strength training though, to try and get his strength up, as well as obviously tactics and defending to make him even better, and a good tutor to improve his awful determination.

Monterosso - Fantastic player, looks complete at such a young age, whether he's a striker or attacking midfielder. Would make a brilliant deep lying forward I think. See if you can tutor him as well to get his determination up

Peters - Needs a lot of work on his strength and tactics, but looks exceptional technically. Could be a good advanced playmaker. Get him tutored pronto though, poor determination.

Humberto - Similar type of player to Peters, except he's been developed much better and more evenly, so I'd use him as a box-to-box midfielder. With a bit of aerobic and tactics training he could be brilliant. He could also benefit from a tutor.

Diaz - Wow, you saved the best 'til last. Astounding technically, and he just needs a bit more physicality to be one of the best the world has seen haha. Play this guy as much as you can, and give him lots of the ball...

Bought this kid for £450k from Cesena in the 17/18 season. He was top scorer for my U20's in his first season, managing ten apps and six goals for the first team. This season I promoted him to the first team full time and intended to have him vying for fourth choice with another of my regens. Unluckily for me (Luckily for him) Baston and Destro both received month long injuries and as such I decided to chuck him in. He's returned the favour with nine goals in ten apps in all competitions.

th_27MarcelloAdamo-4.png

Carcamo - brilliant player, where is he natural? If he's a winger he wouldn't be the best because of his lack of pace, but he'd be unbeatable as a box-to-box midfielder...simple awesome in every way.

he's a AMC natural but can also play as MC i think. gonna post some more regens up ltr xD

Not sure about as a CB. Very low marking so that would need a big boost and you won't have him for 4 years so it's risky. Determination, positioning, anticipation and composure are all low too.

Personally I think he's missing too many stats and the fact you'll have to wait for him means you might not be able to improve him enough. Maybe keep a close eye on him for a year?

screenshot004ub.jpg

screenshot005rz.jpg

I found this guy when I was looking around in Italy U-20 squad. I scouted him and he looks awesome, then I checked personal and it said labeled the next DDR. I knew I had to buy him. I told him he was going to be a star and that I was interested in signing him. He was happy and made me his favored personnel. After having a few bids rejected he demanded a transfer. I got him for 15 million, which is a lot for 16 year old. But just look at him.

Juventus he does look very impressive, especially his strength! So rare to see great strength in a regen. Marking and concentration are his only let-downs imo, but I'm sure that will come with time.

Keep us updated on how he develops? :)

Right now I has have Mascharano tutoring him. After there done should I have Gerrard tutor him?

Yeah that sounds like a good plan to me. He should then end up with 20 determination and a fantastic personality :cool:

Be careful of the PPMs he might pick up though. For example Mascherano has 'argues with officials', which is never good, and Gerrard has 'gets forward whenever possible', which I don't think would suit your guy. But these can be untrained in time, so it's no big deal.

Archived