***The 2009 FMS Awards - Live from a Nuclear Bunker somewhere near Tehran***

Terk

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just had an update from my friends in England... Those irritating little tw@ts John and Edward are through to next weeks X-Factor

You know the most irritating thing about them? Everybody won't shut up about how annoying they are!

Over the years there are many who have left our hallowed forum, many of whom we were happy to see the back of – speaking of which, there’s a few people here tonight that I wouldn’t mind being ‘disappeared’ if our hosts could see to it. Sometimes though, there are those who we wish had stayed around a bit longer, so the nominees for Most Missed FMSer are:

Amaroq

Maollelujah

Raptor

Richey

WLKRAS

I think we're gonna need BobBev to find another photo....but, either way, it'll earn a ban for sure...but, surely you can youtube it with the phrase "camel toe"....

Ah - According to Wikipedia

Cameltoe is a slang term that refers to the outline of the labia majora seen through tight clothes.

Think I'll pass on a photo in case I offend some of the youngsters around here!

Ah - According to Wikipedia

Cameltoe is a slang term that refers to the outline of the labia majora seen through tight clothes.

Think I'll pass on a photo in case I offend some of the youngsters around here!

Pfft - doubt it. Most of them will probably stare at it for weeks on end - since it's the only time they'll be able to get up close to one for five or so years :D

And so to our Hall of Fame announcement. Does Iran have a Hall of Fame, is it just full of pictures of really shiny missiles? Ours is full of a balding Scotsman’s ego so we asked you if you wanted to send him some Dutch company in the form of our long lost leader, Raptor.

Archived