***The 2009 FMS Awards - Live from a Nuclear Bunker somewhere near Tehran***

Terk

Best Rest of World

They say the Internet and high-speed travel have made the world a smaller place. That may or may not be true, but my hosts assure me that if the FMS Awards crowd makes enough contribution to the Government Energy Fund through regular use of the cash bar, they will do all they can to make the world less populated.

Just don’t tell the Mossad or the CIA.

This year’s story category is less populated as well. We have two nominees for the big prize, both of them fine efforts. The nominees are:

Buy me a drink and i'll tell you a story (Elrithral)

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. (Manxie_Ash)

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well were doing ok so far...Terk hasnt been shot I'm not too ****ed and we've still got some way to go yet

Unfortunately the strippers won't be turning up tonight they've disappeared on the way to the ceremony...chief suspect is Salkster who's apparently on holiday

Another first-time award winner - congratulations Elrithral.

Now, in the time-honoured FMS Awards tradition, join all the other first-time winners in dropping your trousers and running a lap of this fine auditorium. ;)

Now, in the time-honoured FMS Awards tradition, join all the other first-time winners in dropping your trousers and running a lap of this fine auditorium. ;)

In which case, get your backside moving. :)

EDIT: Dunno why, but I thought it was SCIAG that posted this. :D

Again?! How come i'm doing all this running and the only one watching/videoing is you? :confused:

Woot woot, a brace! Lovely jubbly. Is that two laps now? Thanks again everyone.

Best Rest of Europe

Isn’t it just like the British to create a category for the Rest of Europe? Or for that matter, isn’t it just like Americans to claim ‘World Championships’ in sports no one else plays?

Speaking of which: who decided that “Skateboarding As Criminal Damage To Property” was a sport, anyway?

Our hosts remind one and all that even though they aren’t part of UEFA, they have the ability to reach most of it with long-range missiles. So, they feel their votes for the winners in this category should count double. After all, why should England have all the fun?

The nominees are:

Against All Odds - The Davide Vert Story (Peacemaker7)

“I Done Bought Myself Olympiakos” (FMS Characters) (Spav)

Bonsoir, Monsieur! (HD)

Never Cross An Austro-Hungarian... (SCIAG)

We all know that the Iranian President would love to have Iran play in EURO 2012 - but UEFA won't let him use nuclear missiles to bring Iran closer to Europe. He complains that UEFA allow Israel in when they're not European.

Sadly, he has a point. :(

Best Celtic Story

By now, you're all probably off your heads thanks to Mark Wilson's “supplies”. I assure our associates that these strange liquids are sedatives used by non-Muslims to repress unacceptable behaviour, like treating women fairly. Anyway, due to your states, there is no need for me to be witty. I can just tell you that Best Celtic Story is for stories based in Scotland or Wales (there are no Irish stories this year).

The nominees are:

The First Lady Of Football (gavrenwick)

The Lions of Barcelona (tenthreeleader)

The Parkhead Panthers Revisited (BobBev)

In a Welsh League of our Own (mark wilson27)

[races up onto the stage with fists pumping]

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in what was a very tough category. :thup:

And for those who would like to see more of Olympiakos Volou, the saved game finally moved into season two and a sequel will be arriving in time for the Christmas holidays.

Archived