***The 2009 FMS Awards - Live from a Nuclear Bunker somewhere near Tehran***

Terk

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best Challenge Story

التحديات التي يتم إنشاؤها لإعطاء الكتاب هدف مشترك. هذه الأهداف عادة ما تستغرق سنوات وسنوات ، وعلى هذا النحو ، إلا Faramir لديها الوقت الكافى على يديه لإنجازها. ربما كنت ملاءمة لهذه التحديات إذا كنت قد ترجمت هذه ، كما كان لديك الكثير من الوقت على يديك ، والمرشحون هم :

The nominees are:

The Lions of Barcelona (tenthreeleader)

Restore Reims! (FGC) (Faramir)

In Guus We Trust (GHC) (Elrithral)

Rebuilding the Dream (FGC) (Terk)

We have JOINT winners!

The Lions of Barcelona (tenthreeleader)

Rebuilding the Dream (Terk)

Congratulations to both of you.

What does this mean for my 10-3 accumulator?

:confused:

Arabic is a strange language, okay? And your translator is crap. It should be "the challenges established were to give the writers a common goal. These objectives take years and years, but only Faramir can achieve these goals. You may be suited if you translated this, you clearly have a lot of time on your hands."

Arabic is a strange language, okay? And your translator is crap. It should be "the challenges established were to give the writers a common goal. These objectives take years and years, but only Faramir can achieve these goals. You may be suited if you translated this, you clearly have a lot of time on your hands."

It's not my fault I don't speak Arabic

Let’s face it, President Mahmood Ahmedinejad knows a thing or two about telling a good fantasy tale, there was this one recently about him winning an election…… I mean, I can’t say for certain about voting irregularites, but he won both the gay and the Jewish vote.

But before I get shot for the second awards ceremony in a row, here are the nominees for Best Fantasy/Super League Story

Call of Sport 2205: World at War (SCIAG)

“I Done Bought Myself Olympiakos” (FMS Characters) (Spav)

In a Welsh League of our Own (mark wilson27)

Jaffa Jaffa, but I prefer the Fig Roll !!! (mark wilson27)

Thoughts of Greatness: (A FMS sign up game) (mark wilson27)

SCIAG! WOOT! WOOT! over 10000 posts....in a single year? Must have been buying votes greasing the wheels of the political machinery the old fashioned way....one voter at a time...! Congrats...on the win. Fully deserved. It also means that the character Copper Horse in the Olympiakos story is out of contention to win an award, albeit vicariously...

A short break in the festivities while the hosts reload ... I mean, prepare for more awards ... herewith, some fun.

Top Ten Signs Your Internet Relationship Is Not Working Out

www.interactivespace.com

10. The cost of replacing keyboards has gotten too much to handle

9. She keeps asking for your credit card number

8. That 9 p.m. curfew of hers is going to be a problem

7. She insists that you dump the trash from your computer's recycle bin every 2 days

6. Him – Firefox; Her – Explorer

5. She sends you a "Dear johntheladiesman2214@hotmail.com" note

4. You get an e-mail saying, "Dude, it was a joke. I'm a guy."

3. She's started seeing your other screen name

2. "What do you mean it isn't working out? Well, luckily I have your address and phone number so I can keep contacting you to change your mind."

1. Messages used to be signed with :) Now they're signed with "F*** OFF."

SCIAG! WOOT! WOOT! over 10000 posts....in a single year? Must have been buying votes greasing the wheels of the political machinery the old fashioned way....one voter at a time...! Congrats...on the win. Fully deserved. It also means that the character Copper Horse in the Olympiakos story is out of contention to win an award, albeit vicariously...

No, Olympiakos is up for three more awards iirc.

My posts have come over 30 months or so, I've just only been posting in FMS for a year.

Best Story Idea

Hey, I have an idea. Let’s all write stories about really smart football managers who are dashing, attractive, reasonably successful and are misunderstood by the world, sort of like any main character in a Wagner opera.

Or, I have a better idea. Let’s all write stories about football managers who are sailing along in the prime of their careers until someone snaps their legs like kindling in a horror tackle.

Or, I have an even better idea. Let’s run out into the streets of downtown Tehran holding signs that say “It Doesn’t Matter Who Gets The Most Votes, It’s Who Counts Them.”

The proliferation (oops, sorry) of good story ideas on the forum has led to a chain reaction (oops, sorry) of sorts. In this category, some writers have chosen to write fusions (oops, sorry) of football real life and fantasy to create their tales, and one even chose to go outside the nuclear family (oops, sorry again).

So here are the nominees for Best Story Idea:

Call of Sport 2205: World at War (SCIAG)

The Voice from Beyond (Balthazars)

The Corporation (FMS Sign Up) (gavrenwick)

The First Lady Of Football (gavrenwick)

Archived