***The 2009 FMS Awards - Live from a Nuclear Bunker somewhere near Tehran***

Terk

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first award of the night! I thank our Iranian hosts for a wonderful location here tonight - not that we had anywhere else to go to for this Awards Evening...

As well all know, the first award tonight is for the Best Short Story. In my esteemed opinion, most Short Stories are similar to X Factor winners and suicide bombers - one big hit, then they fall off the radar.

However, there are those few stories that remain in our minds - the ones that you remember far beyond 'The End'.

Here are the nominees:

Till Derby Do Us Part (tenthreeleader)

Play The Game Tonight (gavrenwick)

In the pits, with the Canaries (Wegason)

England, MY England- the Jonny Wilkinson story (SCIAG)

Best Challenge Story

التحديات التي يتم إنشاؤها لإعطاء الكتاب هدف مشترك. هذه الأهداف عادة ما تستغرق سنوات وسنوات ، وعلى هذا النحو ، إلا Faramir لديها الوقت الكافى على يديه لإنجازها. ربما كنت ملاءمة لهذه التحديات إذا كنت قد ترجمت هذه ، كما كان لديك الكثير من الوقت على يديك ، والمرشحون هم :

The nominees are:

The Lions of Barcelona (tenthreeleader)

Restore Reims! (FGC) (Faramir)

In Guus We Trust (GHC) (Elrithral)

Rebuilding the Dream (FGC) (Terk)

Best Challenge Story

التحديات التي يتم إنشاؤها لإعطاء الكتاب هدف مشترك. هذه الأهداف عادة ما تستغرق سنوات وسنوات ، وعلى هذا النحو ، إلا Faramir لديها الوقت الكافى على يديه لإنجازها. ربما كنت ملاءمة لهذه التحديات إذا كنت قد ترجمت هذه ، كما كان لديك الكثير من الوقت على يديك ، والمرشحون هم :

The nominees are:

The Lions of Barcelona (tenthreeleader)

Restore Reims! (FGC) (Faramir)

In Guus We Trust (GHC) (Elrithral)

Rebuilding the Dream (FGC) (Terk)

The challenges to be established to give the book a common goal. These objectives often take years and years, and as such, but Faramir has enough time on his hands to accomplish. Maybe I was suited to these challenges if I had been translated, as you have a lot of time on your hands, and candidates are
:confused:

Archived