Mod Requests

dafuge

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright folks

I've not been able to resist the temptation of buying FM13, so can I ask you to delete my FM11 thread please? Can't see me coming back to it, and I know it's better if I don't have unused threads hanging around. I'm sure there'll be an FM13 thread in the near future!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/321716-(FM11)-From-England-s-murky-depths-to...erm-the-slightly-less-murky-depths.-Hopefully.

Cheers all, appreciated.

Afternoon.

Any chance you can change the title of my thread to "And now for something completely different - toiling in Eastern Europe" please? I just thought that way it will allow me to move if I need to without looking weird! Cheers in advance.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/332924-And-now-for-something-completely-different-toiling-in-the-Ekstraklasa?p=8365446

An absolute nightmare. :(

I have spent all day repairing my computer and I think I have it back. However, my hard drive had to be wiped as I start over and have now reinstalled most things.

Unfortunately, my two threads need to be deleted if you could be so kind? They can be found here and here. Also, this thread is not in use and can be deleted also.

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Could there be a nice moderater to close my thread? it's: FM13 - The Real Flying Dutchman. My computer broke down and somehow I lost my save and I can't get it back...
In my opinion, post numbers 613 & 614 in AK22's thread, found here should be deleted. 613 is someone derailing it and 614 is me telling him so. Not fair on AK.

Both of these have been done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...