dafuge

Mod Requests

1,548 posts in this topic

Just a small request here, but could someone add an exclamation mark to my thread title after the word "Millwall" please.

Just a small request here, but could someone add an exclamation mark to my thread title after the word "Millwall" please.

Done it.

Alright folks

I've not been able to resist the temptation of buying FM13, so can I ask you to delete my FM11 thread please? Can't see me coming back to it, and I know it's better if I don't have unused threads hanging around. I'm sure there'll be an FM13 thread in the near future!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/321716-(FM11)-From-England-s-murky-depths-to...erm-the-slightly-less-murky-depths.-Hopefully.

Cheers all, appreciated.

It is a very minor thing, but it irritates me immensely so could a mod be kind and change this this thread title by adding a " at the very end please? I am quoting someone and I used poor grammar!

Many thanks. ;-)

Could my title Sine Bright Like A (level 10) Diamond read Shine instead of Sine!

Cheers in advance

Afternoon.

Any chance you can change the title of my thread to "And now for something completely different - toiling in Eastern Europe" please? I just thought that way it will allow me to move if I need to without looking weird! Cheers in advance.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/332924-And-now-for-something-completely-different-toiling-in-the-Ekstraklasa?p=8365446

Done it, better luck with the next one mate.

An absolute nightmare. :(

I have spent all day repairing my computer and I think I have it back. However, my hard drive had to be wiped as I start over and have now reinstalled most things.

Unfortunately, my two threads need to be deleted if you could be so kind? They can be found here and here. Also, this thread is not in use and can be deleted also.

Many thanks.

I closed all three they'll drift down the page now.

Edited to delete my request - I need the thread as a reference point.

Is there a database for FM12! where you don't have the champions league/ europa league. Because if i delete them in the editor 2012 i get a crash dump in the game at 5 of august 2011.

Not that I know of. Why would you do that though?

Could there be a nice moderater to close my thread? it's: FM13 - The Real Flying Dutchman. My computer broke down and somehow I lost my save and I can't get it back...

In my opinion, post numbers 613 & 614 in AK22's thread, found here should be deleted. 613 is someone derailing it and 614 is me telling him so. Not fair on AK.

Could there be a nice moderater to close my thread? it's: FM13 - The Real Flying Dutchman. My computer broke down and somehow I lost my save and I can't get it back...
In my opinion, post numbers 613 & 614 in AK22's thread, found here should be deleted. 613 is someone derailing it and 614 is me telling him so. Not fair on AK.

Both of these have been done.

Can you delete my thread please? All will be revealed in a little bit but i've broke my ankle and got 6 weeks or so off so want to do something completely different as I know i'll get bored of that as it's a bit samey. Cheers

Sure you want it deleting and not just closing?

Get rid of it please mate, going through a few ideas for something different :D (have a look in the discussion thread and see what you think or have any other idea ;)

Could a mod please lock and close this thread please? Crash dumps have claimed it, meaning I'll be starting again. Ta much.