All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It will public release , or pm?
  3. XaW - Marine FC - Season 2030/31 (Season 7) - Sky Bet Championship Squad | Transfers | Finances We avoided relegation, so we did what we set out to do. And we even stayed away from the dog fight for survival too, by hovering around lower mid-table for the entire season. On a very positive note, we are no longer losing money, but we aren't really making much either, so improving the club will not be very easy unless we get a magical cup run or something, as we are currently quite far away from going up into the Premier League. Looking at the players, I'd say we currently have a good batch of top League One players, and some that are rated as Championship ones, so we are clearly doing well based on the actual skill level of the players. So I think I just need to wait for more development or more talented players in the intake. In the mean time, we'll just keep cruising here in the Championship, at least I hope we can continue to stay up. FA Cup: We beat Crystal Palace and QPR before we lost to Leicester in the 5th round. Carabao Cup: We beat Stockport County, Sunderland, and Derby before we lost to Chelsea in the 4th round. Best players from the academy: Ben Jordan 26g - Was meant to be 2nd choice left back, but does so well he plays a lot for us. Isaac Dean 28a - Is starting to really grow into a good attacking midfielder for us. Would like to see a bit more creativity from him though, but he does pop up with a fair amount of goals. Rakeem Hughes-Mason 26e - Still leads our line well and scores quite a lot of goals, but does have some goal draughts now, as his finishing has started to let him down at times. New club records: Most league goals - Rakeem Hughes-Mason 26e - 113 goals I did get one upgrade approved this season, to get us out of the horrid facilities we had. U21s We created a U21 team for this season and they started in the English U21 Division 3 where they finished rock bottom. U18s After winning the U18 Youth Alliance League North-West last season they turned up in the U18 Professional Development League this season where they finished 2nd in the North group. Then they lost in the champions playoff semi final to eventual winners Cardiff. FA Youth Cup: They beat Sheffield United before losing to Leeds in the 4th round. Around the world Youth intake: Trophy cabinet Sky Bet League One - 2029/30 Sky Bet League Two - 2028/29 Vanarama National League - 2026/27 Vanarama National League North - 2024/25 EFL Trophy - 2029/30 FA Trophy - 2025/26 (U18s) U18 Youth Alliance League North-West - 2029/30 (U18s) U18 National League North West - 2026/27 Player statistics: Most apps for the club Name Nation 2nd Nation Time at club Apps ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rakeem Hughes-Mason 26e England Antigua & Barbuda 2026-Present 225 Charlie Rowlands 26c England Wales 2026-Present 220 Kevin Gallagher 27a Ireland England 2027-Present 193 Lewis Pritchard 26m England Ireland 2026-Present 190 David Overton 25a England <N/A> 2025-2029 175 Most goals for the club Name Nation 2nd Nation Time at club Goals ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rakeem Hughes-Mason 26e England Antigua & Barbuda 2026-Present 132 Kevin Gallagher 27a Ireland England 2027-Present 56 Jamie Adams-Fisk 28d England <N/A> 2028-Present 41 Isaac Dean 28a England <N/A> 2028-Present 26 Rosario Capasso 27b Italy England 2027-Present 20 Most assists for the club Name Nation 2nd Nation Time at club Assists ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Kevin Gallagher 27a Ireland England 2027-Present 42 Ben Jordan 26g England <N/A> 2026-Present 35 Kyle McLean 28b Scotland England 2028-Present 32 Rakeem Hughes-Mason 26e England Antigua & Barbuda 2026-Present 21 Lewis Pritchard 26m England Ireland 2026-Present 18 Supporters: Bingo: Summary:
  4. Thank you for this feedback. However, as we have already released the final data update, this won't be possible to fix for '24.
  5. hi mate sorry to bother you, this is what the match incidents small looks like, any ideas of which one controls the colour of text ? Thank you
  6. Just watched Thiago's relational tactic. His style's like nothing I’ve seen before. Got me thinking, will SI be able to get this level of tactical realism in Football Manager? Some suggestions for SI to bring even more realism to tactic. 1. Dynamic Roles Over Static Ones Wouldn’t it be awesome if our players could switch up their roles on the fly during a match? Like a midfielder deciding to drop back or push up based on what’s happening in the game. This could make our tactics way more responsive and fun. 2. Playing Areas, Not Just Positions Imagine setting up areas on the pitch where players can roam free within boundaries we set. This could let us create more fluid and organic plays, kind of mimicking Motta’s unpredictable setups. 3. Design Your Own Player Moves How about a feature where we can actually draw out specific movement patterns for our players? This would let us choreograph some sick plays and really capture that Motta style of strategic movement. 4. Tactical Training Gets Real It’d be a game changer to drill our squad in specific patterns and plays, making sure they nail it during the game. Plus, more detailed game plans that let us tweak our strategy as the match unfolds would be super useful. 5. Player Vibes Matter Some players just naturally gel on the field. What if FM took this further, where how well players understand each other actually affects their gameplay? Would make team dynamics a lot more impactful.
  7. Yeah. Usually there's buzz about players that are attracting interest. I'm too early in my career to have built up a decent shortlist, although the transaction in question came from there.
  8. Not allowed to link it here but our very own @Rashididid a great video on his YouTube channel specifically on the HB in FM24 and how dynamic it can be in various systems.
  9. Today
  10. Genuine question as I dont know. How often do crosses from a player in the halfspace happen in real life? Is three in ten games not realistic?
  11. Liverpool turned my assistant into their manager. Hes now making 20 times more than me. Fuming.
  12. Until you play a game with Wolves and straight up can't make transfers because the board refuses to let you sign anything that's not a Portuguese player, but the Portuguese players that are good enough for your squad are all overpriced so you can't afford them. That seems to be the only club culture that actually matters.
  13. My next save will be a journey of greed. My sole aim is to make as much money as I possibly can, even if that means loyalty, or what's left of it in football, goes out of the window. The rule is simple, I begin as I would in real life, with no coaching badges and just Sunday League playing experience, then see where the wind takes me. If a club approaches me and offers me a higher salary, I take it, no matter where in the world it may be. I have a plethora of leagues loaded and was offered a job pretty quickly, luckily not too far away from home either. Dartford FC play in the Vanarama National League South, one of the two lowest leagues available in England. Dartford are situated in the county of Kent, but not too far away from the capital, London. The club play their matches at Prince's Park, a 4100 seater stadium which was erected in 2006. There hasn't been too much in the way of success in the club's history, so it's absolutely my aim to try and change that before hopefully moving on in the future. I joined the club in April 2024 after beginning the save later in the season to try and reach the summer window sooner. I joined a few days before the match against Truro which we drew 1-1 at home. The lads had already confirmed a play off spot before my arrival so it was all about trying to finish as high as we could with a win against Truro, however we didn't manage it. Luke Coulson gave us the lead but Truro equalised in the 2nd half to rescue a point. This meant we'd been drawn against favourites to win the league at the start of the season Torquay United in the Playoff Eliminator. Before we get to that playoff though, let's have a quick look at the squad. It's not a big squad by any means, however we're only permitted 5 subs in this league, so there's no need for it to be huge. The defence are putting up decent numbers so far this season, with 3 of the back line scoring at least 5 goals and weighing in with assists too. In midfield, there are some decent talents too, Luke Coulson being the most impressive stats wise at this point. The name which really stood out for me was Charlie Sheringham, the son of former Tottenham and Man U striker Teddy. He's 36 himself these days which seems inconceivable in my mind after watching his dad play towards the twilight of his career, however he's not the top scorer, that accolade so far goes to Alex Wall, his striking partner who has 11 goals. One piece of news ahead of the playoff match against Torquay was that the Chairman is looking to sell the club, just over a week after hiring me. Not sure what to make of it, however if it brings extra money in the club it can only be a good thing. We beat Torquay by a goal to nil in what was a tense affair. Brandon Barzey scored the only goal 4 minutes into the 2nd half and we held on for a place in the Playoff Semi Finals where we will face the side who finished 2nd in the league table, Farnborough at the Saunders Transport Community Stadium in 3 days time. We won the semi final too thanks to a 91st minute winner from left back Sam Odaudu. Shomoton had a shot from outside of the box following a corner which deflected around the 6 yard box before falling to Odaudu and he blasted home to send us to the playoff final where will face Hemel Hempstead Town at their stadium. I was surprised to find out these playoff finals are played at the higher seed's stadium instead of Wembley, however, in just my 4th match as a manager, we could be about to achieve promotion to the Vanarama National League.
  14. EvilDave - Thanks a lot mate, thoroughly glad you're enjoying it. The adoption thing is kind of going off what I've read and seen on TV and the internet, as my first hand knowledge is limited! The Charlotte and Peter relationship is partly based on fiction and partly my own experiences so hopefully it remains realistic and enjoyable If I'm honest, I never expected to do so well so quickly and for it to continue in the way it has, but to know it hasn't become stale and boring to read makes it all worthwhile. I'm grateful for the support of people still following along! -- A trip to Yorkshire was next, their 41st League game of the season, and Peter decided it was a good opportunity to play some fringe players against Sheffield Wednesday. This meant that Uriel, Geir Olsen, Michael Jack, Agustin and Ardon de Waard all started the game, and he was delighted it made little difference to the result or the performance. Robbie Blake had an early effort saved, before Uriel fired wide after a Greenacre knock down, but it was the striker who broke the deadlock on 16 minutes, Michael Jack linking with Agustin, before sliding in Greenacre, who finished comfortably into the roof of the net. Jack was impressing on his debut, using his trickery and versatility to switch from the left to the right, confusing defenders, and he had a big hand in the second goal too, setting Robbie Blake away down the right hand side. The winger cut inside onto his left foot, jinked back onto his right and fired low and hard across the diving 'keeper, doubling the advantage and sending them into half time with the two goal lead. The second half was a cake walk, Peter instructing his players to keep their hold on the game but also to try and conserve their energy, and once Uriel scored a third six minutes into the half, the game was finished and they were able to take their foot off the gas, the match petering out into a simple win -- "Everything is all booked for the Lakes" Charlotte had walked in the room having just got off the phone with her parents "Perfect. I'm looking forward to it actually, a nice relaxing week away. Next season will be the most stressful yet" She sat down next to him, placing her hands on his legs "Do you think you'll stay up?" Peter shrugged "I think with the right signings and the squad we've got, then we have a chance. We have to win the games against teams similar to us though, that's the key" "What sort of budget will you get?" "Haven't discussed it yet. With the stadium expansion though, and Keith's sensible nature, I don't think he'll go mad with it. Which is fine with me" She laughed "Fair point. What about your contract?" "Keith did mention it but it won't be sorted until January probably. There's no rush with it anyway, I'm not going anywhere" They both laughed together, before Charlotte skipped off to make some dinner
  15. Three months out with shin splints? That sounds less like splints and more like snapped! Hopefully that isn't too much of a setback... Good work as ever Mark, looking forward to seeing how far you can take our ragtag bunch!
  16. I've been to this exact social club! My brother is just down the road so we had a family party here last summer... Anyway, I digress - this is good stuff Jon! Team's looking like they've clicked, and it's a nice easy read too. Looking forward to more of this.
  17. Freiburg and Werder results aside, is there a whole lot that needs fixing? Once Rijkhoff starts firing again you'll be fine, I'm sure of it. This continues to be a great read, really enjoying seeing you grow the club. Keep up the good work!
  18. Oh how I wish the adoption process were as simple as you've described! This is brilliant sherm, you've turned relentless success into a very enjoyable read which is no mean feat, and I feel genuinely invested in Peter and Charlotte. Looking forward to more!
  19. Great to see this back WLKRAS, you've got a brilliant story going here and a very intriguing bunch of characters. Take your time, we won't be going anywhere!
  20. Thank you both for your kind words, it's hugely encouraging to have your support and enthusiasm! This one is actually wrapping up now, but I dare say our main man will be back again some day... -- We began at Le Havre, a team safe from relegation and with little left to play for beyond pride, and as a club with a well-deserved reputation for developing their youngsters, there were plenty on display with survival secure. As such, our red shirts swarmed all over an inexperienced home defence, Hartwig grabbing two goals in a one-sided first half to put us in an excellent position at the break. Yet with youth often comes fearlessness, and so it was not too surprising when the hosts came back hard after the break, reducing the deficit within five minutes when Peltier’s backpass fell a little short of its intended target. We were not about to worry though - moving swiftly through the gears, it was Peltier himself who provided the assist for our third and final strike of the day, underlapping Casavecchi before slipping a pass between defenders for Fabbrini to sweep beyond the goalkeeper. Into 6th we went, the Conference League beckoning with just nine points to play for. A singular point against a Metz side set up to frustrate meant that with two games to go we dropped out of the spot once more, Lille leapfrogging us with a surprise win over Lyon. It meant we needed to better their results over the final two games, and that would seemed to be a tall order. We would travel to champions elect PSG in our penultimate fixture before hosting midtable Toulouse for my final performance at the Parc des Sports. Our northern rivals did not face a challenge of the same difficulty as the Parisiens, but we would go down dancing. It was the only way I could countenance. Thus we lined up against PSG, who were champions in all aspects but mathematics - holding a six point lead over Monaco with a vastly superior goal difference. A single point would be sufficient to see them crowned once more, and when we took to the field in our fluid strikerless formation, there were plenty expecting a trophy presentation at the end of the 90 minutes - some of our travelling fans included. Those fears were only exacerbated as the hosts scythed through our midfield in the opening moments, taking a deserved lead as early as the 9th minute with a passage of play we could only admire. But we had not come simply to spectate, and as our opponents slowed the tempo with the lead in their possession, we began to sway to the beat. Castillo found Hartwig, he found a retreating Roger with his first touch, and with a delicate flick of his boot he scooped a pass out wide for Peltier. Our young full-back twisted beyond his man into the area, and was immediately felled by a poor challenge. Roger converted from the spot, and we were back on terms. Before long the half time whistle blew, and on our return to the field it became apparent that we had succeeded only in poking the beast. PSG attacked Allaire’s goal with a ferocity we had rarely come across, but our Swiss international was in fine form - as were the men in front of him, our defenders responding brilliantly to the Paris pressure. A goal was sure to come however, and in the 72nd minute it did - Pinault intercepting a pass, pirouetting out of trouble, and then curling a ball into the path of substitute Solomon breaking down the left. He checked inside his man, rolled the pass across the 18-yard line, and there was Larousse to arrow a shot first time into the bottom corner. The stunned hosts tried desperately to restore parity in the remaining moments, but their panic only afforded us more possession. Roger dropped into a more central role in midfield, delighting in dictating the play and spraying passes all over the field. Hartwig almost added a third with an audacious strike from 35 yards, and at the final whistle we had done it. PSG were not champions just yet, and despite Lille winning their own game, we headed into the final round of the season with European qualification in our own hands. What’s more, we had entertained. As I’ve always claimed, that was all that mattered. And as Annecy’s European dreams went up in smoke in the dying embers of the season - a back-and-forth clash with Toulouse ending in a 3-2 defeat, and then Rennes upsetting Lyon to lift the cup and deny us back-door entry - I’d like to think I’d convinced the fans too. Of course, the results had helped - to go from the third tier to the first will always attract attention - but it was not with attritional football that I had fulfilled Rousseaux’s remit of filling the stadium. Instead, it was with joyful, flair-filled, childlike play, and it was only fitting that I took my final bow at the Parc des Sports alongside the departing Roger, who perhaps typified my approach more than any other player. But all good things must come to an end. Vincent-Roux now pays in Dortmund, Roger will head to Spain, and Annecy will move on under another manager. As for me? Quite simply, I do not know. There have been opportunities, of course. In England and Italy owners want only results, while the German temperament simply doesn’t match my own. I could perhaps carve out a role for myself in Spain or back home in Portugal, but for now I am content to wait and see, enjoying the game as a spectator. If the right job comes up I will gladly step in, be that in Chile, China or Czechia, but for now I must simply bid you adieu. For now at least, the dance is over. Fin
  21. I forget to updated about this sorry 😅. It happened to some files but at that time people didn't know because 24.3 updated.
  22. Added these instructions. Played 10 competitive matches and crosses/diagonal passes from KdB in half spaces amounted to 3, one of them might have been too wide to count as from the half space but beggars can't be choosers. All crosses towards the IF and not Haaland, even with TF role. I don't think players actually know that they have a TF. Haaland would have to be moved to the left off center if KdB would ever find him.
  23. Have you got evidence to back this up please. Happy to see your extensive research on the subject. Email me. Tranmere do not operate a youth academy in 2023/24, or at least they do not at U18 level (they may at U16s but we do not model that level).
  1. Load more activity