Legends Database

Superman_uk123

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really need some help with this because it looks so good but I can't use it. I downloaded fine and it is in the exact folder layout it is supposed to be in. It shows up in the Data Editor load screen but when I click it is say "Loading Error-The Database Failed To Load" and in the game it doesn't show up in the new game screen when you choose a database. Can anyone who has succesfully downloaded this help me 'cos like I say it sounds great.

Guest madjock777

can we get pictures to go with this database please ?

oh this db is awsome,keep up the good work !

Guest raisul

aiight.......the database is amazing....one thing tho....the league kinda becomes a bit easy....so was wondering...would anyone happen to have a legends database but in a superleague where all the top teams play in the same league?

Hi there only me again,

I am in the middle of updating the update once again.

Many thanks for all of your thoughts on this, good and bad, it all helps.

This started out as a bit of a laugh, but now this is something that I am really pleased with! icon_smile.gif

As for pictures to go with the legends, I would like to do that, but I am unsure how to do just that, so if anyone knows anyone here on the forum or elsewhere in the world, could you get them in touch with me, and I would gladly put pics in with each legend.

As for some double takes (i.e two of the same player), I guess that is what happens when you try to please everyone! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

But I will get that sorted out, don't worry.

As usual any improvements that you think would be merited, just tell me, as i will not know what people want unless you tell me icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Guest Ringolevio

Hi Superman_uk123,

I was wondering,is it deliberate to have so many players with a height of over 2 metres/6'5" and weight of over 15 stone/210 kilogrammes.

Thanks for all the work you've put in.

Hi thre my peeps!

Just to let everyone know of the progress of the next update, it should be uploaded this time either on Sat or Sunday (I have plans on Sat, so it just depends on how they cause havoc with this! I know, I know, this should come first, and everything else should be secondary, but hey, what can you do? icon_smile.gif)

Recliam TheKop, I tend to agree with you, but hey I am only following the messages of the people here, and if they think certain people are legends, then who am I to argue with their opinions?

As for pics, I would really, really, really, really, love to add these to this, but alas I am no expert in this area, so if someone knows someone on this forum, (or any other forum for that matter), that could help me out in this area then I would be very greatful.

Many thanks for all of you comments, and I honestly do appreciate the good ones, and the bad ones as wel (well the ones that could be described as constructive criticism at any rate! icon_smile.gif )

Speek to you all soon. icon_smile.gif

I have just downloaded the latest update, and while i applaud your work, i decided to use the editor and create a superteam of all the greatest legends in their position. I have however spotted a glaring error which must be corrected. You cannot have players like beckenbauer, puskas and garrincha at way over 7 feet tall and weighing 20+ stone it doesnt work please please change this. Thanks

Hi there everyone!

First of all I would like to aplogise about the delay of uploading this as I had some unexpected things crop up which I had to take care of.

The new version of this will be uploaded on Tuesday without fail.

I am sorry about the hight and weight issues of some players, I didn't programme them that tall or heavy, I have had a look and corrected a few players.

I will update you guys again when I have uploaded it.

Some other players I wouldn't mind seeing...

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Teddy Sheringham

Dennis Irwin

Campos (Mexican keeper)

Niall Quinn (hes a legend in Sunderland!)

Ryan Giggs

Paul Scholes

Steven Gerrard

Maldini

Rivaldo

Ronaldinho

Romaio

Edmundo

Roberto Carlos

Norman Whiteside

Raul

Hugo Sanchez

Luis Figo

Blanc

Desailly

Henry

Lillian Thuram

Roger Milla

John Aldridge

Cafu

Tony Meola

Zola

Robert Prosnecki

Weah

Only portuguese is Eusébio? Surely that can't be right. icon_smile.gif

Would like to see at least:

Paulo Futre - Porto/Sporting

Fernando Gomes - Porto

José Ãguas - Benfica

Vítor Baía - Porto

Rui Barros - Porto

Mário Coluna - Benfica

António Frasco - Porto

José Travassos - Sporting

José Augusto Torres - Benfica

Fernando Peyroteo - Sporting

You can find all the needed extra info on Wikipedia. icon_smile.gif

Cheers.

Originally posted by Deus84:

Excellent work!

Add those players as well

-Omar Sivori (River Plate or Juventus)

- Gunnard Nordhal (Milan)

- Gunnar Gren (Milan)

- Liedholm (Milan)

- Franco Tancredi (Roma)

- Abedi Pele (Ol. Marseille)

- Thomas Nkono (Canon Yaoundè)

- Roger Milla (Tonnerre Yaoundè or Bastia)

- Roberto Donadoni (Milan)

- Jorge Burruchaga (Independiente or Nantes)

- Sandro Mazzola (Inter)

- Giacinto Facchetti (Inter)

- Giorgio Chinaglia (Lazio)

- Jean-Pierre Papin (O. Marseille)

- Ferenc Puskas (Real Madrid)

Other players to follow icon_wink.gif

I already have the majority of those players in already! icon_smile.gif

Anyway, hi peeps!

So sorry about the update delay, I have had things come up which I wasn't expecting, so the update will be up and running some time tonight.

I am ever so sorry about the delay.

Many thanks for your paitence.

giles - leeds

whelan - liverpool

mcgrath - villa

bonner - celtic

houghton - villa

brady - arsenal

irwin - man utd

stapelton - man utd

aldridge - liverpool

lawrenson - liverpool

townsend - villa

moran - man utd

mick mccarthy - celtic

Great patch my friend.

I see lots of people have different opinions on this but I think players should start at clubs they played for in the beginning.

Seaman should be at QPR not ARSENAL.

Baggio should be at VICENZA or FIORENTINA certainly not JUVENTUS.

only 3 wolves players!!!! (I might be byest but still!)

in the 50's and 60's we were best team in England!! What about Derek Dougan, Kenny Hibbit, ron flowers, Jimmy Mullen etc.

But apart from that this is a great idea and I would like to say how grateful I am for this

Johnny Berry

Jackie Blanchflower

Bobby Charlton

Bill Foulkes

Kenny Morgans

Albert Scanlon

Dennis Viollet

Ray Wood

Geoff Bent

Roger Byrne

Eddie Colman

Mark Jones

David Pegg

Tommy Taylor

Liam Whelan

All man united

This is fantastic and I am looking forward to playing it. I have downloaded the latest update but the height and weight of most of the players are 6 foot 11 inches and 16 stone in weight!!. Dennis Bergkamp is a DC too??

Can you change these things please?

Archived