All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

My tactic that i made for fm08 and now tweaked and use for 09 is great at lower league but when i tried to be Blackburn well it just failed me so far. I'm Blackburn in a network game.

My Vauxhall side is doing great so far

@ DanGLiverpool What OS do you have?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My tactic that i made for fm08 and now tweaked and use for 09 is great at lower league but when i tried to be Blackburn well it just failed me so far. I'm Blackburn in a network game.

My Vauxhall side is doing great so far

@ DanGLiverpool What OS do you have?

I am on Microsoft Windows Vista.

Samsung R60+ Laptop if that is of any use.

I think it has something to do with the control panel, but right now I am awake but my brain is asleep:D

unless i get a win soon im gonna go to bed.

My keeper just donkey'd the ball into his own net.

Its getting to the point of ive tried everything so my 18 year old Prodigy Welsh U21 gets his first start in front of the goal.

Should give him some xp and also be a bullet up the backside of my first team goalie who is playing shamefully

I am on Microsoft Windows Vista.

Samsung R60+ Laptop if that is of any use.

I think it has something to do with the control panel, but right now I am awake but my brain is asleep:D

Open task manager via right clicking on taskbar or via control alt delete

click on processes see what is taking the most up look at mostly the processes in your user as these tend to be what you have running.

on mine i have http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/mufckingud7/taskmgr2009-04-13010042.jpg

Did you find it hard turning them down? I'm currently on my 6th club because I find it hard turning down bigger clubs when they wave a cheque at me. (Well, except for the 2 times I was sacked and just took anything)

Im diehard Rangers, i dont dream of managing anybody else, ive never coached an EPL team, a Spanish, Italian, French or German team.

In all the years ive bought FM ive only ever played in the SPL.

Ive tried the Scottish Third division, the BSN/BSS but its never lasted more than pre season.

Which is why i think i can dominate the SPL with a few choice signings year on year, its all i know so to speak.

Anyhow firing up FM09 now and im going to peruse the transfer market... my intake of youngsters this year was shocking... only about 9 of them and only 3 where above 3 stars PA.

I let the players with less than 4 stars go on a free.... it forces my Ass Man to play the young stars.

Just thumped Man Utd 3-1 at Old Trafford to set me up for a FA Cup quarter-final tie at home to Championship side Watford. Will be disappointed if I don't win that, and considering two of the three toughest teams left (Arsenal and Liverpool) are against each other, and Leeds have a tricky away tie at Birmingham, I think I could actually pull off winning the whole thing now.

LMAO, couldnt be arsed with a Press Conference so i sent my Assman.

Much to my pleasure i just discovered he doesnt even speak Basic English yet.

This should be a damn fine Press Conference.

Lol....i always send assman, unless im looking for trouble.

Keep working hard man, you gotta go through the rough times to appreciate the good ones.

:thup: You'll survive. Me- I gotta have dinner and go to sleep :p

Checking in, will be around most of the night as my sleep pattern's still screwed from a bout of man flu last week. Unlikely to have much action though, am in 2019/20 pre-season reviewing my squad after last year's disappointment (for the second straight year, I lost the CL final on penalties after giving-up an injury-time equaliser when 2-1 up). Arsenal's tycoon has very kindly gifted me my first improvement (I had England's second-choice holding midfielder, the first-choice was at Villa who got relegated, he wanted out, I signed him for £25m by outbidding Arsenal on wages, then offered the second-choice to Arsenal for the same fee and they bit, so I get the better player and pay net zero!)

Most Recent results with Inter:

Serie A Inter 3-0 Lazio

Champions League Shakhtar 1-2 Inter

Serie A AC Milan 2-0 Inter :(

Serie A Inter 3-0 Palermo

Serie A Cagliari 2-3 Inter

Another good period of results, shame about the result against AC. Still top,only by GD though.

Open task manager via right clicking on taskbar or via control alt delete

click on processes see what is taking the most up look at mostly the processes in your user as these tend to be what you have running.

on mine i have http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/mufckingud7/taskmgr2009-04-13010042.jpg

Thanks.

Cancelled some unnecessary stuff, although FM is taking up half the percentage of CPU usage, quite a lot hehe.

Finally got to the fixture list and seasonal expectation date. Told the board we would finish in the top half (although we should easily exceed that). First league game is still 55 days away and it's against Sunderland at home. First friendly is against affiliate club New York in 22 days.

Thanks.

Cancelled some unnecessary stuff, although FM is taking up half the percentage of CPU usage, quite a lot hehe.

lol mine is taking up loads it doesn't help having lots of players loaded.

Notts County 4th season with 1 game left. I am 9th in the league and cannot get into the playoffs but as I said earlier, I don't want to get into the playoffs.

oh cool best of luck in strengthening your team so it is ready for promotion.

Table update:

leaguetablesaints.jpg

2nd!!! Unbeaten in 5 and won my last 2. Have played a few of the hard teams too and come away with results, so I'm very happy. Board takeover is in progress, but is only a current director taking over, which im sad about. Wanted a tycoon :p

saintsresults.jpg

My recent results with Inter:

Serie A: Inter 2-0 Catania. Juve lost their first game of the season as this was being played :)

Italian Cup Q'Finals: Napoli 1-3 Inter

Serie A: Inter 2-0 Chievo. Juve Lost again and have moved down to 3rd :p, Roma in 2nd now.

Serie A: Napoli 0-0 Inter

Serie A: Inter 2-0 Fiorentina. Good win considering they are 3rd.

Another batch of good results there, I am 4 points clear up at the top now! :)

Guys any advice for me?

I'm thinking about resigning from my job with Portimonense because I just can't seem to get them to play whatsoever. I know it's my tactics (they're rubbish), but do you think I should pack it in after two and 1/4 years?

If not can anyone just give me some basic tactical help? Even if it's just a formation or a couple of sliders. Any help would be appreciated :)

Archived