All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

Dont you hate it when you break the bank on somoene and he is utter toilet

I got this regen close season called Ole Varem cost me 22k. Hes getting sold at the end of the season if he doesnt pull his finger out.

http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14183063.jpg

Just dropped him to my reserves to see if he wants to buck his ideas up a bit, moron cant score in a brothel atm

Mate, his stats are toilet. Maybe a bruiser would be good for lower leagues. A bruiser and a speedo up front. Good luck man. :thup:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next year Matty Clark and Mohammed Mohammed are gonna form a letal partnership for sum luky feeder team. Can't wait for the regens to kick ass, but got another one (Goran Mustafi) and old Oscar Cardozo doing the job for me now. And John Utaka is toilet.

Most Recent Results with Inter:

Serie A: Torino 0-0 Inter

Champions League: Inter 2-0 Shakhtar

Serie A: Inter 3-0 Roma

Serie A: Inter 3-0 Bologna

Champions League: Inter: 4-0 Celtic

Pleased with the start I have made, still top of the league so far, unbeaten atm

We are talking League 1 at the moment,

he is meant to be a holding striker as his prefered move is dwells on the ball, his physical stats are not the best I know but ah well.

*shrugs*

F***, I wish I could loan u out my 2 young regens. Clark's got a goal every other game for Burnley in Championship. Mohammed Mohammed the same for sum Polish league 1 side. Their stats are incredible. :thup:

Cheers slipknot :thup:

Meant more cheaper, Autralian based players, my transfer budget is about 100k, so i could afford Viduku'a wages for a few weeks :rolleyes:

Lol....i see. Not sure off the top of my head and am in 2017 in my game, so any good players there now are likely to be regens and I don't have Aussie leagues loaded.

Thoughts on this player ??

His Strength is horrid but for 40k he looks a bargin for my struggling League 1 outfit.

http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12490930.jpg

He can probs get away with not being too strong, would be more of an issue at the back or cm. Looks like he could do great in your league and maybe in higher leagues in the future once he develops fully.

Most recent results with Inter:

Serie A: Lecce 2-1 Inter Run comes to an end :(

Serie A: Inter 2-0 Reggina

Serie A: Inter 5-1 Atalanta

Champions League: Celtic 0-2 Inter That gives me qualification with 2 games still to play.

Serie A: Siena 0-4 Inter

Have jumped back into first now :)

Also been told, that because of improvement of finances, the board are in the position to give me 140million for the Transfer Budget. This is all due to the Tycoon takeover at the beggining of the season.

looks like hes going to stay in Belgium :(

Ive got a fight for his signature

Stay strong. Save the game, get a glass of water and plan it out first. Don't exceed your budgets, but at the same time make him feel wanted. You can do it :thup:

Well, looks like tonight will be spent setting up my yearly demanding career game. Every league from every nation playable loaded, as well as all players from Reunion, this demands a lot off my laptop, but I am starting this at the very bottom of the playable world, and I work my way up the ladder.

1st 5 results:

Southampton 5 - 1 Coventry

Southampton 1 - 0 Yeovil (League Cup)

Southampton 1 - 1 Birmingham

Southampton 0 - 1 Crystal Palace

Southampton 2 - 0 Wolves :D

67872436.png

Best result yet :D Got Man City in 2nd round of League Cup next :s

Most recent results with Inter:

Serie A: Udinese 1-2 Inter

Serie A: Inter 2-0 Genoa

Champions League: Inter 1-0 Villarreal

Seria A: Juventus 0-0 Inter Good result considering Juve are unbeaten all season so far.

Italian Cup: Inter 2-0 Torino

Really Performing well ATM, Not sure if I should buy any big names In January, might aswell save the budget.....

Just finished off my first blue square north season after tons of aborted starts due to lack of commitment, i think this is a huge achievement considering i always try to play the game as realistic as possible and have player attribute masking on so i can only use my scouts to sign local players. The last few games were nail-biting and full of swearing at the screen.

Here is the result:

http://imgur.com/204I8.jpg

:)

Ok, if I moved Football Manager onto my D drive, which is basically empty, would that in any way make my game quicker?

i would of thought your game would be quicker if you have more ram or higher processors and less programs running in background more than moving the folders

I hate that Orion, i have so many false starts its not even funny.

Used my own tactic too which i created from reading TTF 5 times, im so happy at the moment! :D

However i think im gonna go straight back down the next season considering im so inexperienced at playing teams hom are favourites to go down. Hopefully defending for my life will work!

Archived