All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

I'm in for tonight :thup: should be interesting because I think I could be the worst manager ever!

I'm playing '08 and i'm currently in August 2013 and have had spells with 10 clubs already! I'm in my second spell with Ipswich atm in the Championship so i'll see how that goes...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna try and play my new save with Birmingham all day and all night without getting bored...

Oh and welcome to the forums Yorkshire and yeah don't worry if you're bad, if you hang around these forums long enough you'll get plenty of handy tips.

I'm gonna try and play my new save with Birmingham all day and all night without getting bored...

Oh and welcome to the forums Yorkshire and yeah don't worry if you're bad, if you hang around these forums long enough you'll get plenty of handy tips.

I've been around these forums for quite a while and I am still crap :p

I actually started off by downloading other peoples tactics and training but now I've started becoming more independent. I've hardly had any great acheivements, just a league title and a european cup with Arsenal after 3 seasons. Hopefully Birmingham will be the first team I get promoted with.

Nice bit of Eastenders and Heroes to come tonight :thup:

Followed by a carling cup quarter final at home to league leaders Liverpool which I've been waiting on for days, whilst locked onto Logan Sama :cool:

Have not w\tched eastenders for ages.

Might tune in tonight, what has happened since last month?

Your name looks rude :D
I always noticed to, is it deliberate?

Well i was thinking of a username but for some reason i was in the mood of making one to do with my fave football team of 19 years now.

it all started back in 2003 i decided to make a name using MUFC as you all know who that is then for some reason i thought of "are great" but that looked boring so i then though to use "good" and i then noticed the fc part of the name and i for some magical reason came up with "king" so it looked like "mufcking" but then this was where "good" came in i tried it mufckingood but i didn't like it and so it became mufckingud, i then added my lucky number which is 7. so there you have it the story of my username lol.

also are you wanting to join in my little username group lol

Hartlepool United = hufckingud

Newcastle United = nufckingud

Leeds United = lufckingud

West Ham United = whufckingud

come on anyone want to join in?

I'm a Toon fan. But if I had that username...we all know I'd be living a lie.

:(

in what way where you thinking for me it sounds like nothing beep good which sounds like what they have been so far this season but in fm on some of my games its not true

Well i was thinking of a username but for some reason i was in the mood of making one to do with my fave football team of 19 years now.

it all started back in 2003 i decided to make a name using MUFC as you all know who that is then for some reason i thought of "are great" but that looked boring so i then though to use "good" and i then noticed the fc part of the name and i for some magical reason came up with "king" so it looked like "mufcking" but then this was where "good" came in i tried it mufckingood but i didn't like it and so it became mufckingud, i then added my lucky number which is 7. so there you have it the story of my username lol.

also are you wanting to join in my little username group lol

Hartlepool United = hufckingud

Newcastle United = nufckingud

Leeds United = lufckingud

West Ham United = whufckingud

come on anyone want to join in?

cfcfckingud....would be for my fav team Celtic, wish I'd thought of that when I made my username now tbh:D

cfcfckingud....would be for my fav team Celtic, wish I'd thought of that when I made my username now tbh:D

hmmm

cfckingud yeah just imagine having you first name initial in front of it and you name starts with I

i see beepin good

BTW how do we change them?

if you want to change a username your best of asking a mod or admin if your allowed, my username has been banned from a few pc helping sites as i have had a complain from USA users only, no offence to them but i might get sued from them at this rate :p

anyways what team are we all playing as?

in what way where you thinking for me it sounds like nothing beep good which sounds like what they have been so far this season but in fm on some of my games its not true

Haha I suppose you're right!

If real life were like FM I'd have lead Newcastle to back to back Champions Leagues and Kieron Dyer would be the best attacking midfielder in the world...

I'm FC United at the mo.

Well i have loaded up my Vauxhall Motors game i have an update thread for it but its at 2 other sites i wouldn't know if it was allowed on this site due to player naming rules etc

I'm managing Man Utd, although for how long remains to be seen as I've just played the first game in my second season and lost 2-1 at home to Sunderland:(

unlucky about that i have found it hard being Blackburn in a network game with a mate

Well i have loaded up my Vauxhall Motors game i have an update thread for it but its at 2 other sites i wouldn't know if it was allowed on this site due to player naming rules etc

unlucky about that i have found it hard being Blackburn in a network game with a mate

This result in my second league game makes up for the Sunderland defeat...

ManUtdvManCity.png

That defeat makes it 2 losses in 2 games and 20th in the league for city:D

Have not w\tched eastenders for ages.

Might tune in tonight, what has happened since last month?

Yo, Peggy asked Phil to kill Archie, but he didn't have the bottle (surprise, surprise) nd let him go.

Annoying Danielle got run down by Janine (:thup:)

tbh, not much else. I think Stacey gone up a breast size, dunno keeping tabs on that ;)

But after that distraction, back to FM - serious work to be done tonight!

Archived