The FM08 Career Thread

alright lads, well after starting a season with African Warriors, possibly the worst team in South Africa i realised i wanted a more domestic team to start off with, im very tempted to manage in Northern Island to bring a team from the bottom to the top and attempt to break the European qualifying rounds that appear to be so difficult, any one really enjoyed Northern Island or any other particular league? thanks icon14.gif

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jess boi:

alright lads, well after starting a season with African Warriors, possibly the worst team in South Africa i realised i wanted a more domestic team to start off with, im very tempted to manage in Northern Island to bring a team from the bottom to the top and attempt to break the European qualifying rounds that appear to be so difficult, any one really enjoyed Northern Island or any other particular league? thanks icon14.gif

Scotland is good if you don't go Rangers or Celtic. I'm Hibs and it's great fun, going to start my qualifying rounds for the UEFA Cup this year! icon14.gif

I also had fun in the Romanian bottom league.

Originally posted by happy slappy:

France is good IMO, haven't managed there in quite a while, I'm just waiting for the day Monaco offer me a job.

\o/ Deportivo are relegated on my game, oh dear, i'd like to manage them as well.

icon_eek.gif

Deportivo relegated? Hah. What year are you in Happy?

On my game, Celtic have just sold Artur Boruc to AC Milan for £17million. Allowing Celtic to spend £14million on another keeper and spend £25million this transfer window.

The board gave me an improvement of last year's £50k transfer budget, i had £750k. I was trying really hard to get some decent players that would be attracted to a mediocre Scottish team for Europe. To my suprise when i tasked for more transfer funds, they happily obliged, which doesn't seem to happen alot in the SPL. I ended up with a generous £4.65million for transfers.

2013/14 Season Update

Well my scouts had a better time of it in the close season and kept finding me new players. I belive I ended up signing too many players but at least there is some depth to my squad now.

After a very rough start to the season, Dnipro Cherkasy managed to remember how to win and we put together a decent cup run as well as survival for a second season in the High League.

We lost in the Semi Finals of the Ukranian cup 3-1 on aggregate to Dinamo Kiev, and I was pretty happy with that.

It will be a few more seasons probably, before my aim is realistically anything higher than survival.

Shaktar won the title this season, after the surprise winners fromm last season could only finish 7th.

Interestingly I only finished 2 points behind my "parent club".

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Season Team Country League League Finish Achievements

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007/08 Dnipro Cherkasy Ukraine First League 5th

2008/09 Dnipro Cherkasy Ukraine First League 4th

2009/10 Dnipro Cherkasy Ukraine First League 5th

2010/11 Dnipro Cherkasy Ukraine First League 4th

2011/12 Dnipro Cherkasy Ukraine First League 2nd Promotion to High League

2012/13 Dnipro Cherkasy Ukraine High League 10th

2013/14 Dnipro Cherkasy Ukraine High League 11th

</pre>

I think having Denmark and Portugal leagues loaded is a very bad idea, my laptop simply cannot handle it, so I've dropped them both and added Scotland down to the Second Division, will post who hires me shortly.

I have the portugal leage, its pretty useful, lots of really good players run out of contract and come to your club for low wages

I would have kept it but my laptop was going at a snails pace, so got rid of them both, anywho, started again and got this job offer, of course I took it, just played our first game and drew 2-2 against Macedonia.

Now have to African Cup of Nations qualifiers, should win them both.

2009/10 Season Review

After heartbreak last season in losing the playoff final the aim for this season was simple, get promoted.

League Table (contains playoff spoilers)

League Positions Graph

Was a fascinating season, two teams were streets ahead of the rest but I just couldn't quite catch Forest Green.

Playoff semi leg 1

Playoff semi leg 2

After a scare I breezed through the second leg.

Playoff final

Stormed it. Was a bit of a relief, I would have been gutted losing out when I was clearly the second best team in the league.

Squad

Transfers

Stuck with the same squad as last season. Had a couple of useful loans from Fulham but one got a long term injury and had to be sent back, the other gave me an extra option up front.

Star Player

Waide was on blistering form again, making it 111 goals in 95 games for the club.

Career so far

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007/08 St Albans England Blue Square South 15th Took over in March

2008/09 St Albans England Blue Square South 3rd Lost in playoff final

2009/10 St Albans England Blue Square South 2nd Promoted via playoffs

</pre>

statred off unemplyed with rep as pro footballer .

applied for jobs in england and got approached by coventry . i accepted and im currently in pre season (findin it really enjoyable)

hopin to make a good career game out of this , and hopefully ending up with newcastle icon_smile.gif

btw gaz hows your game gone so far and what leagues did you run ? (

playble or view only )

My updates are on the previous page.

A-Levels are getting in the way currently though.

All leagues on playable:

England - To Championship.

France - To Ligue 2.

Spain - To Liga BBVA.

Italy - To Serie B.

Then the top divisions of Holland, Greece, Germany, Portugal, Turkey, Russia and Ukraine.

Ordered my kebab, gonna sit in with a bit of FM and my kebab soon enough.

I had already started a Career as Hibernian when i was on this thread. But, i have decided to start a new Career game when i get the grub in. I realised that other players have started LLM. Sounds quite fun to be honest, so yeah, i will most likely start a new game.

If it does not work out, i will just return to Hibs.

=]

Hey guys.

This is my new Career save in progress icon_wink.gif.

I have started as "Sunday league Footballer".

Country's i have loaded ( al leagues except from italy);

Australlia

China

England

Germany

India

Italy

Scotland

MLS

After 2 weeks, Stranraer of the Scottish Irn-Bru 3rd Division offered Andy Adam the job. Surely his vast knowledge of Scottish Football will help here.

Stranraer are a mid-table club, and that is the boards 2 year plan. To create a team stable enough for the third division. Obviously they have seen my goalkeeper and defence.

So far, i have made a few free transfer additions to the team. Hopefulls are 2 new goalkeepers, 2 new LB's and a CB.

Lets see what unfolds here.

Another completed season, and it was very similar to my last season. As a result here is my career so far, and I will go back to rebuilding a squad for yet another go!

2014/15 Dnipro Cherkasy Ukraine High League 11th

</pre>

My South American Career

This is my first post in this thread but I'm currently enjoying my career game so much, I want to include it in here.

I'm running all the North & South American leagues each to the lowest possible level. In addition, I've added data from Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuala to make as much data as possible available for the entire continent. The aim of my career is to start off unemployed, and work my way through the leagues with the aim of one day managing one of the big South American clubs like Flamengo, River, Boca etc.

2008 Season

I began my career in Brazil(rep semi pro)with Serie C side Uniao Rondonopolis who also compete in the regional Matogrossense State Championship which is one of the lower rep state competitions.

State Championship:

The league format see's 14 teams (3 relegated) play each other once to decided the winner. Shortly after taking over at the club I was able to create a parent club link with Rio giants Fluminense. With Flu providing me with four quality players and a 33 year old playmaker arriving, to which my team would be built around I was quietly confident of making an immediate impact in a competition where I was expected to finish just behind the front runners. Unfortunatly a W7 D2 L4 record saw me finish 13 points adrift of the champions and finish 5th. Onto Serie C, the national competition.

The Brazilian Third Division is arguebly the most complicated and difficult championship in FM, with approxamately 100 teams competiting for 4 promotion spots through a series of 4 stages.

Initially in a regional group of 8 clubs playing each other twice, our record of W10 D2 L2 saw us finish first and go through to the second group stage. Having tweaked our tatics after the state championship we were looking alot stronger and were very sound defensively. We won the second stage, again coming first without conceeded a single in a group of four teams. Any dreams of achieving promotion at first attempt however came to a hault when we finished below the two qualifying spots in the third group stage finishing 3rd. A W2 L4 record ended our first season fustraitingly as we were close to reaching the final stage of the mammouth competition.

If I can renew the contracts of my loan players who make up half of my squad then I am confident we can challenge for the State Championship next season and hopefully push onto the final stage in Serie C.

2010/11 Season Review

After promotion to the BSP last season, I was confident of a mid table finish with an outside chance of making the playoffs.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Brilliant season, my team just got better and better as the season went on. The only real down point was picking up a couple of injuries to key players in the final few games before the playoffs.

Playoff semi leg 1

Playoff semi leg 2

Did enough in the first leg to see my team through.

Playoff final

Just gutted to lose after pulling it back from 3-1 down, a cruel way to lose.

Squad

You can see the injury crisis I had which could be the reason I didn't get promoted, who knows?

Transfers

There wasn't much action in the transfer market as I thought my team was good enough for the BSP. A new GK came in, the other two hardly featured. Fulham once again gave me a couple of useful loans, the striker was particularly helpful for when Waide got injured.

Star Player

Missed the last 4 months of the season but was still the best player in my team by a mile, just a shame I didn't have him for the playoffs.

Job News

Got offered a new contract just before the playoffs, but I rejected it since I thought that was a stupid time to negotiate a contract. If they offer me another one I will sign for one more season but I think I'll start looking around for a new job as my contract expires.

Career so far

2007/08 St Albans England Blue Square South 15th Took over in March

2008/09 St Albans England Blue Square South 3rd Lost in playoff final

2009/10 St Albans England Blue Square South 2nd Promoted via playoffs

2010/11 St Albans England Blue Square Premier 4th Lost in playoff final

</pre>

Originally posted by happy slappy:

What is your reputation like now dafuge?

I think you would stand a better chance of getting a half-decent job if you get promotion to League 2, dunno why but it may be because of the increase in reputation you gain, at least that's what I think.

I have a regional reputation now and I'm described as a 'talented manager'.

I've signed a 1 year extension with St Albans, hopefully I can get promoted next season.

Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by happy slappy:

What is your reputation like now dafuge?

I think you would stand a better chance of getting a half-decent job if you get promotion to League 2, dunno why but it may be because of the increase in reputation you gain, at least that's what I think.

Good choice, I do think that promotion would boost your reputation, either that or you could get a International job, I got the Nigeria job, won the African Cup of Nations which boosted my reputation to National, got the job at Bradford, but done crap there so quit and now I'm in France.

icon_biggrin.gif

I have a regional reputation now and I'm described as a 'talented manager'.

I've signed a 1 year extension with St Albans, hopefully I can get promoted next season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will be joining this thread for a few weeks \0/

My Mac has a problem with the screen (Reamins Black after restarting computer). Apparently is to do with the "P Ram" - I don't know. Anywho, Getting it fixed ASAP to continue with Daf's Challenge, untill then, have to use the back-up laptop. icon_frown.gif (Not even half as good as my other)

League's Loaded

England - Div. 2 and up

France - Ligue 2 and up

Italy - Serie B and up

N. Ireland - Div. 2 and up

Spain - LIGA BBVA and up

Manager Info

Manager Rep - Sunday League Footballer

Employment Status - Currently Unemployed

- Will get all forms of screenies etc up later tonight when I get home. Wish me luck..!!

2015/16 Season Update

It seems whatever I do to the club, the seasons are getting harder and harder. I really am not sure what I am doing.

We barely scraped survival this season, and I have no idea how I am going to improve for next season.

If any club offers me a contract at this point while I am still managing Dnipro Cherkasy then I will have to consider it seriously, as I really am not sure what else I can do currently.

2014/15 Dnipro Cherkasy Ukraine High League 11th

2015/16 Dnipro Cherkasy Ukraine High League 14th Narrowly avoided relegation

</pre>

Chimney Corner - NI2 offer NepentheZ the job. Considering my strong bond with the N. Irish leagues, (Knockbreda, Tandragee) - I've decided to accept the offer, and begin my career, oddly, where I began my very first FM08 Save. N. Ireland.

All that is required, is that I achieve a safe mid-table position within the 2 years, which lets be honest, is going to be easy.

*Again, screenies will be done this evening, rather than now, as I'm at work and don't have that much time to concerntrate on the game anyway. (But have day off tommorow \o/ )

I'll join in by updating you all on my career so far. Excuse me for not posting screenshots; I don't want to clog up my imageshack account moreso. I will try and get across the information without them. I'm going to post match results (at least for the moment) to provide more detail, so I apologise if I'm stealing anyone's thunder. I also apologise if this ends up breaking the page mightily.

Leagues started with:

England (Premier Division only)

France (CFA and above)

Greece (National B Division and above)

Portugal (Second Division and above)

Spain (Second Division B and above)

Switzerland (Challenge League and above)

I am also using the Academic Chocolate Box, courtesy of Profesor, giving me 103 manageable national teams.

I don't see any point in loading lower in the English pyramid because I don't play a career game to manage in Lower League England - that's what I have dafuge's challenge and other games for.

I got my first job on Christmas Day, and that was at Abrantes Futebol Clube, in the Portuguese Second Division. It ruined my Christmas Day as I had to fly all the way out to Portugal to sign a contract and begin my coaching duties.

With £150,000 of debt, and a struggling 11th in the league, it would be a great challenge to start off with.

After signing a scout, I got my professional management career off to a start. Not a good one, however...

Anadia H 2nd Div C 1-2 Serginho

Nelas A 2nd Div C 1-0 Rui Amaral

</pre>

I got rid of two players and loaned in a centre-back, Simão Coutinho from Leiria.

Penalva Castelo H 2nd Div C 4-3 Marinho, Diogo, Gaspar Herculano, Rui Amaral

</pre>

The game required an inspired comeback from us, and afterwards I brought in a DRC/DM Nuno Mata, as well as loaning out five fringe players to my new feeder club, Alcochetense.

Torreense A 2nd Div C 2-3 Serginho (2)

</pre>

I then brought in 5 players, two of whom on loan, and sent another fringe player off to my feeder. The most significant of the signings was Tiago André, who went on to have a very good season, coming in on a free from Gil Vicente. That would summarise the year's transfers as the Portuguese transfer window closed. It was around this time that I recieved the funny headline, "B.C. Branco sack Jesus." - puns welcome. Next up, the bottom placed team at home - a win was guaranteed, right?

Sátão H 2nd Div C 4-4 Cristiano, Tiago André, Nuno Mata, Serginho

Tourizense A 2nd Div C 1-2 Serginho

Pampilhosa H 2nd Div C 3-0 Rui Amaral (2, 1p), Pedro Gabriel (og)

B.C. Branco A 2nd Div C 1-1 Rui Amaral

Caldas SC A 2nd Div C 1-1 Serginho

Rio Maior A 2nd Div C 1-2 Rui Amaral

O. Bairro H 2nd Div C 1-1 Serginho

</pre>

I could have got four 1-1s out of the last four games, save for a late Rio Maior winner. They were judged as difficult games, especially the away fixtures, and grabbing a point here and there was useful in the club's situation. The clubs below regularly failed to win games. I suppose, then, it was no surprise that I was made hot favourites for every match in the relegation stage (Portuguese football is complicated, eh?). We finished 10th in the league (out of 14), and were drawn against Eléctrico P. Sõr, Penalva Castelo and Nelas in the relegation stage, the three teams that finished directly around me.

Eléctrico P Sõr A Rel Grp F 2-1 Serginho, Rui Amaral

Penalva Castelo H Rel Grp F 2-0 Tiago André, Serginho

Penalva Castelo A Rel Grp F 3-1 Serginho, Rui Amaral (p), Simão Coutinho

Nelas A Rel Grp F 3-1 Rui Amaral (3, 1p)

Nelas H Rel Grp F 1-0 Rui Amaral

Eléctrico P Sõr H Rel Grp F 1-1 Rui Amaral

</pre>

So it was no surprise that we finished top of the relegation group, eleven points clear of second-placed Eléctrico (who subsequently lost in the 3rd Place Playoff League and got relegated - see what I mean about complicated?). Rui Amaral played stunningly, seven goals in the group including that hattrick versus Nelas, and he finished the season as our top goalscorer, with 22, highest-rated, with 7.12, and Fan's Player of the Year. I also discovered that our under 19 group finished 3rd in their group of 12. Ending the season, we'd lost £274,488, giving us a glorious balance of negative £253,474. While I prepared for 2008-09, Spain won Euro 2008, beating England on the dreaded penalties after a 2-2 draw. In the "Group of Death", Croatia advanced ahead of England, shocking Italy and Germany who lost out. Holders Greece escaped from Group D with a mere 3 points, 3 better than Finland who they had squeaked past 1-0 to get their win on the board.

CAREER SUMMARY[/b]

Start Date End Date Club Country Honours

-------------------------------------------------------------

25.12.2007 - __.__ .____ Abrantes Portugal -

Manger Profile: Match Stats:

Club/Player Loyalty 10 Games Played 17

Domestic Player Bias 10 Games Won 8 (~47%)

Financial Control 10 Games Drawn 5 (~29%)

Hands on Approach 10 Games Lost 4 (~24%)

Squad Discipline 10 Goals Scored 32 (1.9/match)

Tactical Consistency 10 Goals Conceded 23 (1.4/match)

Goal Diff. +9

Languages Knowledge

English, Portuguese England 100%

</pre>

Hope I didn't mess that up too badly. icon_smile.gif - This is the first time I've written an update in the post window.

21/22 - Eintract Frankfurt - Bundesliga

Media Prediction - 4th

Transfer Budget - 11mil

Wage Budget - 26mil per annum

Another season completed and what a season! Predicted 4th i knew we could win the Bundesliga and I wasn't disappointed. Was a close season, trailing up until 2 games to go, where we were behind by 2 points. We beat Hertha who were top and claimed top spot by a point and we had to win to make the title ours which we did. League Table

We already had a youngish squad but i decided to add a fair bit more youth to the squad to hopefully enable Frankfurt to keep this squad/first team for a few years to come. Dantas and Pereira, were the 2 who i signed to strengthen my first XI. Other players were fringe players and added depth to the squad. Transfers

After finishing 2nd last season, it meant we were in Europe and more particularly the Champions League, a chance to boost the finances and gain some experience for the squad. We were drawn with Barcelona, Chelsea and Locomotive Moscow. A tough group. We were powerless against Barcelona and Chelsea and we would have to beat Loco Moscow to give us a chance of getting into the UEFA Cup. We managed to finish 3rd where we were drawn against Monaco, we hammered them 6-2 on aggregate to set up a 2nd Round Knockout tie with Valencia. We lost the away tie 3-0,no crucial away goal that we needed. An outstanding home performance unfortunately had no bearing on progression to the quarters as we ran out 5-2 winners.

The League and German Cup didn't go as planned, i wanted to at least reach the final of one, but we were knocked out in the semi final of both to Hertha and Schalke respectively. Hopefully next season will be the one.

Like i said above the squad i had was young and they didn't disappoint, winning the title with a squad average age of 23 is quite an achievement. It was down to a few incredible players i had. In particular Felix Fuchs who was just a genius at AMC scoring many crucial goals in games and had the craft to score some spectacular ones. Brunner my star forward was a little out of sort this season but still managed to score 34 goals. And both after wanting to leave at the beginning of the season they both wanted to have new contracts by the end of the season. Pereira a 4mil signing from Sporting Portugal was an absolute wing wizard creating so many goals for us. 39 in one season is a record for an of my games. Squad+Stats

Finances are vastly improved this season. Having a net spend of minus 9mil helped, the sale of the fringe players for more than their value was some good business. Also player sales reduced the actual wage spend to 17mil, just over 8mil under the budget. Finances

I signed a new contract leading into the last few weeks of the season, now keeping me there until 2024. Upped my wages to just shy of 500k per annum. Manager Profile My reputation did drop to National, but has since gone back to Continental after competing in Europe again. Hopefully a domestic double next season will give me a chance of gaining a World Class reputation.

Aims for next season

> Retain Title

> Win a domestic trophy

> Qualify from Champions League Group Stages

> Bring in a new GK, DC and ML

Season Club League Finished Achievements

07/08 Nk Krka Slovenian 2nd Div 1st Champions

08/09 Nk Krka Slovenian 1st Div 10th (when resigned) -

08/09 FC Eschborn German Regional West 11th -

09/10 FC Eschborn German Regional West 7th (resigned) -

10/11 FC Gratkorn Austrian 2nd Div 5th -

11/12 FC Gratkorn Austrian 2nd Div 2nd -

12/13 FC Gratkorn Austrian 2nd Div 1st Champions

13/14 FC Gratkorn Austrian 1st Div 9th Qualified for UEFA Cup through Fair Play League

14/15 FC Gratkorn Austrian 1st Div 2nd Runners Up Austrian FA Cup

15/16 FC Gratkorn Austrian 1st Div 1st Champions/ Austrian FA Cup Runners Up

16/17 FC Gratkorn Austrian 1st Div 1st (resigned) Champions/ Austrian FA Cup Runners Up/ Super Cup Winners

17/18 Juventus Serie A 1st Champions/ Italian Cup Winners/ Champions League Winners

18/19 Juventus Serie A 1st Champions/ Italian Cup Runners Up

19/20 Juventus Serie A 2nd (resigned) Italian Cup Runners Up

20/21 Cesena Serie C1/A 6th (when sacked) -

20/21 Frankfurt Bundesliga 2nd -

21/22 Frankfurt Bundesliga 1st Champions

</pre>

NepentheZ Career

Manager Profile

Just your average manager. icon_smile.gif

Club 1

Chimney Corner offer job

I accepted the Chimney Corner job, and began my reign as manager. 2 years to consolidate in the NI2 should be an easy task for me.

I've made quite a few signings, and 1 player who I had for 10 years at Knockbreda, Peter Miskimmon. Only 16 years old, he has mass potential, along with a lot of other younger players I've signed.

We started off in the Inter League Cup Group 2, and the first game was against NI1 outfit, Lurgan Celtic. Given absoloutly no chance at all, with a new team and a new tactic, I wasn't expecting much. I was very wrong, absoloutly destroying Celtic 3-0 - And two of my new boys making an instant impact. I was over the moon.

Second game was against Bangor - again, I was given little chance of winning, and despite losing 2-0, had a real good go, and only lost, I feel due to morale being low at my change of captain.

3rd game in now, and I had Killyleagh in the 2nd round of the Antrim Trophy - and despite the NON LEAGUE Killyleague being Favorites, (don't quite get that) - I battered them 6-2, and it could have been more.!

That me so far, all up to date.

Well my career in France has started quite well, we won our first game of the season at home against Nimes, 2-0.

But there is one problem, when I first took the job the board told me that I would have £25k p/w to spend on wages, yet when I had a look on the overview screen I found out that I am spend £300 p/w, and that the club are £23k p/w over budget! icon_eek.gif

With this problem it has put me off bringing in some much needed players, so it looks like I will have to use the squad I have at the moment and try and get promotion, which looking at the team shouldn't be too hard, I just need a half decent goalkeeper then I have a team challenging for the title.

Just spent 15mil on one of the hottest prospects in Europe, scored 31 goals in 33 games for Braga last season meaning he was the top scorer in Europe...at only 22 i have high hopes for him...

Signing a few more staff this season, Steve Bould at AssMan, Daniel Van Buyten, Dietmar Hamann, Giorgios Nikolidis and Thomas Hitzelsperger as coaches.

Should make some player sales and boost the 5mil i have left from my budget for a new promising ML and CB to replace current ones next season...

After having another half season where I was making no progress with Dnipro Cherkasy, I applied for the Rapid Bucharest job. The press noticed and then my board gave me an ultimatum - Resign or be sacked. I resigned.

Currently now looking for a new job.

I love the fact of how ***** FC Bayern are now, just so far i've played 5 and won all 5 against them, just won 5-1. My midfield is just glorious, the right balance of attack and defence, we created 21 chances that game letting Bayern have 2.

Originally posted by Gilbster:

After having another half season where I was making no progress with Dnipro Cherkasy, I applied for the Rapid Bucharest job. The press noticed and then my board gave me an ultimatum - Resign or be sacked. I resigned.

What a choice..!! IIRC, I had this once, told them I wouldn't resign, and they didn't sack me anyway.! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gilbster:

What a choice..!! IIRC, I had this once, told them I wouldn't resign, and they didn't sack me anyway.! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was getting restless given I just wasnt making progress with the club. And there are only so many seasons of relegation battles.

So far I have been approaced by 1 club and its a Hungarian Div 2 side that I stand no chance of spelling, so have rejected it. Will accept either a mid table or better second division side, or any top division side in my available leagues.

Originally posted by Gilbster:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gilbster:

What a choice..!! IIRC, I had this once, told them I wouldn't resign, and they didn't sack me anyway.! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was getting restless given I just wasnt making progress with the club. And there are only so many seasons of relegation battles.

So far I have been approaced by 1 club and its a Hungarian Div 2 side that I stand no chance of spelling, so have rejected it. Will accept either a mid table or better second division side, or any top division side in my available leagues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What leagues do you have runnings?

Archived