Razvan Ochirosii AML

Severus_steaua

He looks like a decent player. Quick, good touch and looks like he can put a cross in or two. Good stats

Does he start off at Steau

By the way, you should put the players name in the title thread otherwise someone will think your asking for a reccomendation and they'll point you in the direction of the Should i buy/should i sell thread

I'm gunna buy him for my Middlesbrough side at the beginning he is worth £170,000, and doesn't have great stats but he does get very good as this thread shows and also on my Sunderland game Chelsea bought him and he had great stats.

I can't remember what buttons to press to get a SS if someone tells me i'll get a SS of him at the start.

maxduke

Screenshot steps;

IV. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

How good is he in 9.03 patch? Did anyone had any experience with him for a couple of seasons?

I've seen here that he is a wonderkid, worlwide rep , better or equal with Di Maria etc. His stats are looking very good in the screens above.

I searched him and he's cheap in the 1st season at least, less then 750k, again in 9.03.

Thank you!

How good is he in 9.03 patch? Did anyone had any experience with him for a couple of seasons?

I've seen here that he is a wonderkid, worlwide rep , better or equal with Di Maria etc. His stats are looking very good in the screens above.

I searched him and he's cheap in the 1st season at least, less then 750k, again in 9.03.

Thank you!

He usually looks okay but then turns into a very good player in a few seasons, the beauty of him is you can get him quite cheap. :thup:

I've just offered a contract to him...

Anyone know how he gets on on 9.0.3? Lets hope he's worth the 1mil upfront and 1mil over 12months...

^he was on 9.0.2

he's definitely worth the price mate, tho i got him cheaper on my 1st season with newcastle on 9.30 patch for £500K and sell him to arsenal for £ 18 mil on the 3rd season :D

he's definitely worth the price mate, tho i got him cheaper on my 1st season with newcastle on 9.30 patch for £500K and sell him to arsenal for £ 18 mil on the 3rd season :D

I always bid 250k non-negotiable for him at the start of my season and they always accept =).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived